BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Liz Z.
Fort Wayne, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff and how it leaves my lips feeling smooth, but I also feel it dries out my lips a lot! The mint scent is very nice!! My lips did feel smooth for days after I used it! For the price I would definitely buy!
Renee K.
Tualatin, OR
I own all three of these lip exfoliators! I received this for free to review from influenster. I have used these many times, very easy to apply, and goes on smooth lip a lipstick, bought at target, they carry all 3, very recommended, I love it, wish it came in a bigger size!
Sakaylea K.
Sevierville, TN
I love this product. The packaging is so easy to use and it is essentially a lip scrub in a lipstick form. Not messy to use. Great idea and works like a charm. I've been happy with this product and will purchase it again.
Amy T.
Harrisonville, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received my e.l.f. voxbox last night and my daughter and I immediately used some of the products. The mint exfoliating lipstick is an interesting product to say the least. It's great but at first you're like "what is this and what is going on my lips?" But after you wipe it off as directed your lips are super soft!!! I'm glad I received this product and my review is all of my own!
Hannah mae p.
Beaverton , OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg! I don't know why I didn't buy this one when i saw it at target!? It's the bomb dot comb! I love it the first time i used it. Takes out dead skin and gunk on my lips. Lips feel refresh and soft after. I exfoliate everytime i use liquid lipstick and so far so good. I am inlove with it! Going go buy more to give to my sisters. Definitely recommend it!
Disclaimer: received this product complimentary for testing purposes from influenster. My opinion is my own.
Bailey M.
Overland Park, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received Elf lip exfoliator (mint) in my E.l.f Influenster box to test. E.l.f products are very affordable, which is great, but sometimes you just get what you paid for. This is the case for the lip exfoliator. There are some great e.l.f products, but I would not spend my money on this. As soon as I opened it, the product fell out of the tube (this could have been an issue from shipment, but still, the product is cheaply made and broke off before even using it so I bet it would be likely to break off when rubbed against dry lips). I didn't even realize this was something you had to rub in and wipe off, it was a tiny bit gritty/exfoliating, but I just left it on my lips because it felt more like chapstick. I liked the smell of it though, and it was gentle to use. It was a tad hard to apply because it was pretty dry. I will likely use it again at some point since I have it, but I don't plan on buying it in the future.
Brittany D.
Morgantown, WV
This was great! It removed all of the dead skin from my lips, left this amazing minty smell and then my lipstick lasted all day without my lips drying!
Alanna R.
Columbus, GA
Great quality for the price. It has a subtle exfoliant and makes my lips feel great
Noelle M.
Grand Rapids, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Interesting product, like nothing I had ever used before! I used it before I went to bed, directions were very easy to follow, and I woke up with lips feeling softer for sure! You definitely want to use a chapstick of lip balm after cause it can leave you feeling dry, but I really like this product!
Mak B.
Pensacola, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite lip exfoliator! I own three!
I love using this at night before I put on a balm, and it's my favorite so use before I put on any lip color!

*This product was sent to me for free, but all opinions are my own.*
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?