5 colors available

Izobel B.
Izobel B.
Pasco
Review for: Coconut
I only use this when my lips get super dry because it can be too harsh on lips that aren't in need of an exfoliation. I buy mine at target; it's great. It goes on like a lipstick. You lick it off. It's mess free and quick so I feel like I can use it every time I need to even if I'm short on time
Rebecca z.
Rebecca z.
Ballston Lake, NY
A must have for any makeup/skincare collection, great price and well made. I do use carmex 5-10 minutes before going in with this exfoliator, because I feel like that helps soften up the dead skin on my lips for easier removal, but it isn't necessary.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Joliet, IL
I use this almost daily to keep my lips soft and smooth! When you wear liquid lipstick, it can be drying and this is like a mini spa for your lips! I love the sweet cherry flavor and you can't go wrong for $3!
Xazvia H.
Xazvia H.
Belle river , ON
I fell in love with this product. I had it sent to me from influenster then I bought two more after that. It's very inexpensive. I apply it before I put on my daily lip gloss or matte lipstick. It moisturize and gets rid of the dead skin. If you get dry lips it helps so much.
Karla S.
Karla S.
Granada Hills, CA
Review for: Mint Maniac
Just tried the Elf cosmetics lip exfoliator in mint! Wow I'm very impressed, it has a nice subtle mint scent. Doesn't smell artificial and it leaves the so soft. Highly recommend it, I use it before a lip stick application and when removing my makeup.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Trenton, NJ
I have this in clear (the brown sugar color) and it's great to prep my lips before lipstick! I recommend it to anyone who wears liquid lipstick, especially drying formulas, or if you just need get rid of uneven flakiness. Such a good value and comes in sleek, yet sturdy, packaging.
Harper W.
Harper W.
Ringgold, GA
This is a MUST HAVE for people that like to wear matte lip shades! E.L.F really out did themselves on this! The exfoliatior leaves your lips feeling INSANELY smooth! I honestly didn't think it would work THIS well! I was wrong! 10/10 would recommend!
Meredith M.
Meredith M.
Lake View, AL
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! I have it in this vanilla scent and the mint. They are great and make my lips so smooth. I use this before applying my lipstick or lipgloss and it makes my lips feel really nice PLUS its affordable. Would def repurchase and recommend!!
Anna W.
Anna W.
I used the clear exfoliator stick. It works nice, the taste isn't to great if it gets in your mouth, but definitely gets the job done. I find using it right before a lipstick works best, I like applying a chapstick afterwards to keep my lips hydrated.
Carly S.
Carly S.
Fallon , NV
I really love the lip exfoliator. I only have tried the clear/brown sugar one and it's a must at least once a week. It's a great product and the price you pay for it..it's incredible! I highly recommend this to anyone who gets dead skin on their lips.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?