BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Tracey D.
Tracey D.
Old Town, FL
I would of gave it a full five stars but it doesn't last long at all. I exfoliate my lips every other day cause I tend to have very dry lips this product only lasted me maybe 4 days. But all in all it's only 3$ which is very affordable. It helped with my dry lips I do recommende
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Joliet, IL
I use this almost daily to keep my lips soft and smooth! When you wear liquid lipstick, it can be drying and this is like a mini spa for your lips! I love the sweet cherry flavor and you can't go wrong for $3!
Rebecca z.
Rebecca z.
Ballston Lake, NY
A must have for any makeup/skincare collection, great price and well made. I do use carmex 5-10 minutes before going in with this exfoliator, because I feel like that helps soften up the dead skin on my lips for easier removal, but it isn't necessary.
Samantha I.
Samantha I.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: Sweet Cheery
Omfg, this stuff is awesome. I have super dry, chapped lips and never can wear lipstick because of it. The stuff scrubs gently; it perfectly exfoliates and makes my lips feel and look so good. I will buy this again and again. This stuff is the first thing that has actually worked for me. Seriously. And the tube lasts a pretty long time. So so good.
Xazvia H.
Xazvia H.
Belle River, ON
I fell in love with this product. I had it sent to me from influenster then I bought two more after that. It's very inexpensive. I apply it before I put on my daily lip gloss or matte lipstick. It moisturize and gets rid of the dead skin. If you get dry lips it helps so much.
Harper W.
Harper W.
Ringgold, GA
This is a MUST HAVE for people that like to wear matte lip shades! E.L.F really out did themselves on this! The exfoliatior leaves your lips feeling INSANELY smooth! I honestly didn't think it would work THIS well! I was wrong! 10/10 would recommend!
Heather F.
Heather F.
Trenton, NJ
I have this in clear (the brown sugar color) and it's great to prep my lips before lipstick! I recommend it to anyone who wears liquid lipstick, especially drying formulas, or if you just need get rid of uneven flakiness. Such a good value and comes in sleek, yet sturdy, packaging.
Karla S.
Karla S.
Granada Hills, CA
Review for: Mint Maniac
Just tried the Elf cosmetics lip exfoliator in mint! Wow I'm very impressed, it has a nice subtle mint scent. Doesn't smell artificial and it leaves the so soft. Highly recommend it, I use it before a lip stick application and when removing my makeup.
Meredith M.
Meredith M.
Lake View, AL
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! I have it in this vanilla scent and the mint. They are great and make my lips so smooth. I use this before applying my lipstick or lipgloss and it makes my lips feel really nice PLUS its affordable. Would def repurchase and recommend!!
Angela M.
Angela M.
Review for: Other
i normally am not a fan of elf products. but this stuff is amazing! it came in lipstick form, which is efficiant. it smells amazing and quickly gets rid of dead skin and makes my lips so soft. i do this every morning and before i go to bed. during the day i love to use burts bees lip gloss and at night i love to put on burts bees chapstick.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?