BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Elizabeth M.
Parkland, FL
I have always been one of those "make your own lip scrub, it's cheaper" people. But ELF has made me realize my mistake - this is amazing, partly because it's in an actual tube just like a lipstick and it's not messy, but it also tastes great and does exactly what it says. It's worth the buy!
Ness L.
Cove City, NC
i really enjoy using this every night as i have lips that flake a lot. for 3 dollars i am very impressed. sometimes it falls apart a little and i have to use my finger but it is usually a really sturdy stick
Lindsay M.
Review for: Other
This lip exfoliator is great if you have dry chapped lips! It is very easy to apply/use and it gets all the dead skin off of your lips. I bought this product at Walmart. It met my expectations very well. I would highly recommend this product to people who have extremely dry and chapped lips.
Nicole D.
San Diego, CA
I love that this product doesn't leave any residue after removal. As a light exfoliator, it's great. However if you are experiencing VERY dry lips, it doesn't seem to scrub away as much as I would like it to.
E S.
Review for: Mint Maniac
Absolutely perfect on the go lip exfoliate her. Super convenient applicator that allows you to just twist exfoliate and go. I have bought these in almost every single flavor available and keep one in my purse at all times to smooth out my rough lips. It's also great if you want to change lip colors because it will in sure you remove completely your previous lip color for changing your day to night look
Ashley J.
Murray, KY
This product was wonderful and just what I needed. I am so glad that I found this product and it is so affordable $4 bucks. My lips are so smooth. I have super chapped lips and this product has been a lifesaver. At first I did not know what to think but then it kept getting better. So I promise stick with it you will love this drug store find!
Jessica S.
Roseville, MI
This ELF lip exfoliator is awesome. It's really convenient, quick and easy to use. It's not too harsh and abrasive, but leaves my lips feeling soft and prepped for lipstick.
Lauren B.
South Windsor, CT
Review for: Other
I got the "clear" exfoliator and it actually smells deliciously of brown sugar! It does a good job exfoliating my lips and is super easy without the mess that a pot of scrub would make. At $2-3 you can't beat it!
Maddie L.
Rolla, MO
Review for: Sweet Cheery
For $3 it's a decent lip scrub. I like how easy it is to use compared to having your finger covered in sugar, making a mess. It has a good taste and its not super abrasive like the one I have from lush. It also comes with a mini lip balm in the bottom of the packaging. Its really good for travel.
Dawn S.
Virginia City, NV
Best lip exfoliator ever! It's easy to use. No messy having to put your fingers in a jar and make a mess. You just rub the lipstick shaped exfoliator over damp lips. It leaves them hydrated with an oil. It tastes so yummy you want to lick it off your lips. Now it comes in other flavors too.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?