BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Sara A.
San Antonio , TX
I received this lip exfoliator in my voxbox and I absolutely love it. I have already repurchased this during elf cosmetics 50% off sale! It's a steal price of 3 dollars and 50% off it was a 1.50! This is the perfect easy to apply scrub to peel off those dry patches on your lips! It moisturizes my lips and leaves them extra smooth. Perfect primer before ever long lasting matte lipstick! A must have for ever matte lipstick lover
Ashley M.
Fairfield, CA
I've been using rhis product for over a year. I love the way it makes my lips feel and it allows lipstick to go on smooth. It takes off dry areas. I would recommend.
Kelsey B.
Maryville, TN
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator more...
I use the ELF lip exfoliator everyday and also before I put on my ELF lipstick or chapstick. My lips don't look cracked or chapped anymore because of this product.
Christina D.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I really enjoy this lip exfoliater! You put it on and since it is a sugar scrub you move it around yohr lips so tge sugar crystals exfoliate dead skin than you just lick the sugar off leaving nice smooth lips. The sugar is very crystallized and it does kind of hurt when you put it on but it does what it's supposed to and it helps rejuvenate your lips.
Ricki M.
Daphne, AL
This stuff is the bomb! I was using the glam glow lip exfoliator and it honestly wasn't doing much. When I got this I'm the elf VoxBox I honestly didn't expect much. I gave it a try and it made my lips so smooth and hydrated. I don't get very chapped lips but it reveled a smoother softer layer of skin I did't know was there. After I rinse I apply buxom lip gloss and I'm good to go!
Tracy W.
Moorestown, NJ
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
This has been pretty hard to find in my neck of the woods so I was pretty stoked when I was finally able to snag it. First off, for $3, you can't beat the price with a big huge stick. Secondly, it's densely packed with large sugar crystals which looks pretty awesome. It definitely does the job with exfoliation, almost too much. Any pressure while using it actually hurts for me. But it could just be my sensitive skin. It definitely works on removing the dead dry skin your lips leaving them smooth. I like to exfoliate once every week or two and then apply a good lip balm after. Works like a charm! :-*
Kellie-Merie P.
Frederick, MD
It looks like it would be too gritty but it's not...it smoothes out lips without depositing anything behind but softness. Little to no flavor and pleasantly scented.
Holly T.
Lompoc, CA
It tastes great and really help with removing all the dead skin from my lips. It also helps me to create a clean surface for my liquid lipstick! 10/10 will buy again
Heather F.
Peru, NY
I LOVE this stuff. I use it when I'm going to use a dark or heavy lipstick that I know I'll need a pencil to keep in place. I have mature skin, so I have to worry about non-nude lipsticks really feathering. The ELF Lip Exfoliator makes my lips so smooth and pin, and smooths out some of those teeny tiny lines that lipstick loves to treat like lip estuaries. It makes my lipstick go on smooth, and stay that way! Highly recommended, especially for the price! The brown maple one is my favorite. I wish it was a lipstick so I could taste it all the time!
Lisa R.
Elizabeth, NJ
I received a complimentary e.l.f. lip exfoliator via influenster and I honestly don't know how I've been living life without it. Especially since I've started using more matte lipsticks, this comes in handy. It leaves my lips feeling so soft.

The only reason I didn't give it the full 5 stars is because I feel like the exfoliator itself is fragile, like it's going to snap off at any moment. It's kind of tedious to apply, like maybe you're not doing enough no matter how hard you try, but when you do it's great
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?