5 colors available

Genesis R.
Genesis R.
Florida
Review for: Coconut
I love this exfoliater it's amazing , it has my lips very soft , i usually use think 2-3 times a week and I already need another I recommend buying two because trust me you will really love this productūüíď
Tara L.
Tara L.
This exfoliator is great. It's really gets down in there to remove old skin. I really like that it's shaped like a tube of lipstick; it makes it easier to use. The price poibt is great. The taste is not bad not is the smell. I would recommend this product.
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
This is a nice lip product it gets the dead skin off my dry and chapped lips in the winter months just rub on the lips for about 20 to 30 seconds and wipe out the extra sugar from your lips it has a brown sugar like smell and tastes a little like brown sugar
Mia G.
Mia G.
THESE ARE AMAZING!!I SWEAR by these!! They are just soooo exfoliating but the shea butter counteracts the exfoliator leaving your lips feeling smooth and moisturized at the same time. I love that it comes in different flavors too, the mint is my favorite. And you really can't beat the price, they're only $3!!!
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
New Port Richey
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This stuff is pretty interesting. It worked well at removing the dead skin on my lips. You need to make sure you put a lot of balm on after, and do not over use and hurt the skin on your lips. My lips did feel very soft after and I would buy again for sure.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Greeley, CO
for the price definitely a good pick up. I feel the product works well it just needs the top layer scrapped off for better results. sent is plain almost like oatmeal. feels moisterizing great value price!! deffinitly would recommend. I would buy this again.
Destiny M.
Destiny M.
Allentown, PA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
The smell is absolutely wonderful, the scrub is perfect for early application and then I wipe it off and put on my lipstick. It‚Äôs perfect and I love it. Would definitely reccommend. The packaging is classy as all elf products are. So simple and sleek.
Katie C.
Katie C.
I do absolutely love this for removing dead skin off my lips. A good value at a cheap price as always by Elf. The only problem with it is that it does break very easily if you are not careful with it - As it is an exfoliation compacted into lipstick form.
Faith A.
Faith A.
Review for: Other
I bought this based on a recommendation from a friend but I don't like it. It is way too harsh on my lips. I love the idea of it being in travel friendly packaging but it hurts my lips so badly. I think I prefer more softer granules than this stick offers.
Cynthia L.
Cynthia L.
Review for: Mint Maniac
This lip exfoliator is a genius idea because it is not messy at all & it leaves your lips prep for any lipstick or matte drying liquid lipstick you can put over. I got the mint flavor & i like it a lot. I would definitely repurchase this product & i recommend it.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?