BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Linds
Linds
I recently got this in the sent Rose and for the most part it seems decent. I haven't quite noticed a huge difference but it seems good and it's not making anything worse on my lips and I do like how convenient it is that I can just put it on like regular lipstick and just rinse it off and I'm good to go.
Veda F.
Veda F.
Yukon, PA
I use this Lip exfoliator before I apply lipstick and before I go to bed at night, and it has done wonders to my lips! This is amazing, and so is the price! My only complaint is the smell, but once it's on the lips it's not too bad.
Tara L.
Tara L.
This exfoliator is great. It's really gets down in there to remove old skin. I really like that it's shaped like a tube of lipstick; it makes it easier to use. The price poibt is great. The taste is not bad not is the smell. I would recommend this product.
Devan F.
Devan F.
Johnson City, TN
I really love this exfoliator. I tried the minty one and was so surprised at how well it work, and it was effortless. I suffer from dry lips when it is super dry and hot outside and also during the winter, but this product has saved me. Also, it's super cheap!
Mia G.
Mia G.
THESE ARE AMAZING!!I SWEAR by these!! They are just soooo exfoliating but the shea butter counteracts the exfoliator leaving your lips feeling smooth and moisturized at the same time. I love that it comes in different flavors too, the mint is my favorite. And you really can't beat the price, they're only $3!!!
Destiny M.
Destiny M.
Gettysburg PA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
The smell is absolutely wonderful, the scrub is perfect for early application and then I wipe it off and put on my lipstick. It’s perfect and I love it. Would definitely reccommend. The packaging is classy as all elf products are. So simple and sleek.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Greeley, CO
for the price definitely a good pick up. I feel the product works well it just needs the top layer scrapped off for better results. sent is plain almost like oatmeal. feels moisterizing great value price!! deffinitly would recommend. I would buy this again.
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
This is a nice lip product it gets the dead skin off my dry and chapped lips in the winter months just rub on the lips for about 20 to 30 seconds and wipe out the extra sugar from your lips it has a brown sugar like smell and tastes a little like brown sugar
Katie C.
Katie C.
I do absolutely love this for removing dead skin off my lips. A good value at a cheap price as always by Elf. The only problem with it is that it does break very easily if you are not careful with it - As it is an exfoliation compacted into lipstick form.
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
New Port Richey
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This stuff is pretty interesting. It worked well at removing the dead skin on my lips. You need to make sure you put a lot of balm on after, and do not over use and hurt the skin on your lips. My lips did feel very soft after and I would buy again for sure.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?