5 colors available

Genesis R.
Genesis R.
Florida
Review for: Coconut
I love this exfoliater it's amazing , it has my lips very soft , i usually use think 2-3 times a week and I already need another I recommend buying two because trust me you will really love this product💓
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
I'm very happy with this lip scrub it's affordable and smells , tastes delish lol I have the mint and the cherry! I put this on at night scrub scrub off then sometimes before my makeup routine so my lips a smooth for my liquid lipsticks. Would highly recommend
Veda F.
Veda F.
Yukon, PA
I use this Lip exfoliator before I apply lipstick and before I go to bed at night, and it has done wonders to my lips! This is amazing, and so is the price! My only complaint is the smell, but once it's on the lips it's not too bad.
Lyndsey B.
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
This doesn't work well at all, the quality is seriously lacking. I've tried to purchase the exfoliator more than once because it broke so o thought I got a bad one, not the case. It's just not made well. Save your $5 and google a recipe for a homemade lip scrub.
Abigail T.
Abigail T.
Johnson City NY
Review for: Mint Maniac
I am in love with the Elf products because they work great and are not expensive. This lip exfoliator works great. It goes on easily and kind of feels gritty making it exfoliate well. I love the look and the smell of it too. It leaves my lips looking and feeling smooth.
Linds
Linds
I recently got this in the sent Rose and for the most part it seems decent. I haven't quite noticed a huge difference but it seems good and it's not making anything worse on my lips and I do like how convenient it is that I can just put it on like regular lipstick and just rinse it off and I'm good to go.
Cynthia L.
Cynthia L.
Review for: Mint Maniac
This lip exfoliator is a genius idea because it is not messy at all & it leaves your lips prep for any lipstick or matte drying liquid lipstick you can put over. I got the mint flavor & i like it a lot. I would definitely repurchase this product & i recommend it.
Destiny M.
Destiny M.
Allentown
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
The smell is absolutely wonderful, the scrub is perfect for early application and then I wipe it off and put on my lipstick. It’s perfect and I love it. Would definitely reccommend. The packaging is classy as all elf products are. So simple and sleek.
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
This is a nice lip product it gets the dead skin off my dry and chapped lips in the winter months just rub on the lips for about 20 to 30 seconds and wipe out the extra sugar from your lips it has a brown sugar like smell and tastes a little like brown sugar
Tara L.
Tara L.
This exfoliator is great. It's really gets down in there to remove old skin. I really like that it's shaped like a tube of lipstick; it makes it easier to use. The price poibt is great. The taste is not bad not is the smell. I would recommend this product.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?