BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Elena L.
Cornelius, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have had this lip exfoliator for about a year at this point .It works very well. It isn't too messy. Since the exfoliator is in a lipstick shape, it is very easy to get the job done. I would recommend to put a little water on it before you exfoliate though, it just helps it from being too stiff on your lips. I am also not a huge fan of the taste / smell, but I can deal with it since I can just wipe it off once I am done. Would definitely recommend, this product does a good job.
Rachel R.
Ocean View, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this lip Exfoliater and I think it's very handy like the mess free aspect of it! It does the job! Sometimes I feel like it's too rough for my lips & I have had others you can just kick off so I wonder why you can't with this one?
Sheylin A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy this exfoliants and it is very easy to apply and the packaging is really nice it works really good and makes your lips very softer it works very good at removing dead skin and I definitely recommend it .
Rachel W.
Lynchburg, VA
Tried this for the first time, after only ever trying the Mary Kay lip stuff. I gotta say, I like this. It comes in convenient lipstick shaped packaging, goes on pretty easy, makes your lips a little tingly, and actually does make them pretty smooth. Well done!
Darcie R.
Montverde, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite lip exfoliate. It doesn't get messy like most and it's easy to apply because it's just like a lipstick. I would repurchase this in a second. I also love the smell. This is a steal in my book!
camryn l.
Danbury, CT
I received this from e.l.f. to try for free and I really like this product for taking off lip color or just exfoliating lips after a long day, considering its winter i'll be using this a lot and it tastes and smells amazing!
Maria T.
If you have chapped lips frequently , you would fall in love with this exfoliator. I am a first time user thanks to my e.l.f voxbox . I will most defiantly buy this product again when I am out. After testing I recommended to my friends , it's that good 😍😍
Johanna O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such Ana amazing product it leaves your lips feeling so refreshed and smooth plus a minty fresh taste ! I loves how effective this was right away it cleaned my lips and left them nice and plump lipstick ready!
Arwa A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually really like this. I received this for testing purposes and I was skeptical because I had heard the worst. So far it is a great exfoliant - not too rough and without any horribly strong smell. The price is right and it's working for me.
August R.
Tyler, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lip exfoliate! It tastes amazing and works wonders! I'm so happy I got it in my voxbox!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?