BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Tenika S.
La Place, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the best exfoliator I've used. I love the convenient packaging, and it's gentle while removing dead skin. This is a must before applying any lipcolor, especially those drying liquid mattes we all love. Also you cannot beat the $3 price!
Savanna W.
Rocky Mount, North Carolina
I absolutely love this product. It work wonders for my lips. It smells great and works surprisingly fast! It is kind of too rough on your lips, so I wouldn't recommend using this everyday. But it makes your lips softer and smoother for a low price.
This product makes my lips feel and look so much healthier. It even adds a more natural color when used properly. I would definitely recommend buying this product if you are in need of a lip exfoliate.
Nijhy R.
Newark, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a good product! It was my first time ever trying a lip exfoliator and I will most definitely continue using it it takes all your dead skin off your lips it is such a good product like I can't stress it enough I recommend it!
Nicole K.
Erie, PA
I was so happy to receive this lip exfoliator! I've always wanted to try one and this definitely did not disappoint. It made my lips so smooth without drying them out and actually tasted/smelled great. Follow with burts bees lip balm for all day minty smoothness 😊
Natasha T.
Dardanelle, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have super dry lips and this helps out so much. It doesn't hurt to use like I've found some do in the past plus smells really good. I have had much less dead skin since I started using it.
Phoebe H.
I really like this it made my lips so soft before using lip stick and I will keep using it to see how I feel about it but I think it works great so far especially in the colder months
Chelsea C.
Snellville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My lips feel so soft and smooth. My lips peel very bad in the winter and I have been try to find an inexpensive and easily accessible product to help exfoliate my lips and nourish them at the same time. This lip exfoliator by elf has truly met those requirements. Its easy to use. My lips feel amazing. I can order online or got to walmart, walgreens and many other place to go get it in store.
Julaine T.
Indianapolis , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this a lot! I love he smell and taste and color. I like the fine exfoliant, not too aggressive but gets the job done. The matching lip balm on the bottom is a dope extra selling point.
Heather S.
Denmark, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
It works really good my usually very very very chapped lips. It peels off the dead and skin and leaves my lips feeling soft. It's the first lip exfoliater I used and I like it a lot. I also like that it comes in a lipstick type form
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?