5 colors available

How to use:

joselyne T.
joselyne T.
Review for: Other
Absolutely love this lip exfoliator. I bought the brown sugar one, and after i put it on i scrub my lips and then wipe excess off and it leaves my lips super smooth and soft ready to put any kind of lipstick on. Nothing can beat the price, super satisfied.
Lauren V.
Lauren V.
Rio Rancho,NM
Review for: Mint Maniac
This product is wonderful. It is simple and easy to use. It lasts for a long time. Application is easy, all you have to do is put it on your lips and scrub off with water, apply chapstick after and you're set. The packaging is easy to open. And I would recommend.
Lexi M.
Lexi M.
Duluth
Review for: Rose
I hated this product so much. It was definitely cheap and the quality was also cheap. I purchased this from target and it didn't do anything. It was really difficult to apply and use and it didn't meet my expectations. I would not recommend this to others.
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Sweet Cheery
This product is great! It works perfectly for my lips, leaves them nice and smooth, it does exactly what I was hoping it would. The price is great & affordable too. Highly recommend to those who are on a budget or even if you're just wanting something new to try.
Lakesha E.
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
I have issues with very dry lips and peeling skin. So when I want to wear my matte lipsticks I know that I need a great exfoliater. This lip scrub is gentle yet removes all of the dry skin. It also taste like sugar so if you accidentally swallow it is not harmful and taste good.
Marianna A.
Marianna A.
Review for: Other
I got the cocoa one, and oml, it tastes like chocolate. I purchased it at target years ago and I still have it. Read the instructions to make sure you're doing it right because you must wet your lips before application. I take it with me on the go and I love it!
Tenley L.
Tenley L.
Mosinee, WI
Review for: Mint Maniac
Love this lip exfoliator! Nice minty taste and a great over all scrub, gets all the junk off your skin and leaves them feeling soft and smooth! The balm left behind stays well too. i can't wait to try the other flavors and you can't get much better for the price!
Bailey R.
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
Review for: Other
I bought this because I liked the idea of a lip exfoliater in lipstick form. I think this is good if you don't have a lot of dead skin or extremely dry lips. It definitely smoothed out my lips, but I also keep another exfoliate on hand for more dire dry lips.
Kate S.
Kate S.
Cambridge, MA
People rave over this but it wasn't the best thing I've ever used. It's not as intense as some of the lip scrubs that come in a pot that really get my lips in tip top shape, but it is less mess so there's that. The price is good, but I won't repurchase this.
Genesis R.
Genesis R.
Florida
Review for: Coconut
I love this exfoliater it's amazing , it has my lips very soft , i usually use think 2-3 times a week and I already need another I recommend buying two because trust me you will really love this product💓
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?