BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Ricki M.
Daphne, AL
This stuff is the bomb! I was using the glam glow lip exfoliator and it honestly wasn't doing much. When I got this I'm the elf VoxBox I honestly didn't expect much. I gave it a try and it made my lips so smooth and hydrated. I don't get very chapped lips but it reveled a smoother softer layer of skin I did't know was there. After I rinse I apply buxom lip gloss and I'm good to go!
Kelsey B.
Maryville, TN
Review for: Brown sugar more...
I use the ELF lip exfoliator everyday and also before I put on my ELF lipstick or chapstick. My lips don't look cracked or chapped anymore because of this product.
Christina D.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I really enjoy this lip exfoliater! You put it on and since it is a sugar scrub you move it around yohr lips so tge sugar crystals exfoliate dead skin than you just lick the sugar off leaving nice smooth lips. The sugar is very crystallized and it does kind of hurt when you put it on but it does what it's supposed to and it helps rejuvenate your lips.
Ashley M.
Fairfield, CA
I've been using rhis product for over a year. I love the way it makes my lips feel and it allows lipstick to go on smooth. It takes off dry areas. I would recommend.
Tracy W.
Moorestown, NJ
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
This has been pretty hard to find in my neck of the woods so I was pretty stoked when I was finally able to snag it. First off, for $3, you can't beat the price with a big huge stick. Secondly, it's densely packed with large sugar crystals which looks pretty awesome. It definitely does the job with exfoliation, almost too much. Any pressure while using it actually hurts for me. But it could just be my sensitive skin. It definitely works on removing the dead dry skin your lips leaving them smooth. I like to exfoliate once every week or two and then apply a good lip balm after. Works like a charm! :-*
JoJo A.
Pico Rivera, CA
Review for: Brown sugar more...
Well I've only used the exfoliator, and I absolutely love it. Especially in the cold weather. After applying and rinsing off I could feel the smoothness immediately
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
I love this so much! I even got the mint one from my first vox box influenster sent me for FREE in the complimentary of influenster! I bought this kind of smell from Wal-Mart! And the the packaging is simple but yet easy to use and it really does the job as it says it does. It leaves my lips super smooth and yes i would definitely recommend this to a friend. To be honest, i already got my friends hooked on it !!! ­čśë
Katie M.
Barnegat, NJ
This product does an awesome job of exfoliating my lips and making them feel smooth. I have it in the color clear. However, I can't stand the taste this product leaves on my lips! It makes me not want to use it. I am hoping to try the coconut one soon to see if the taste is more tolerable. It's disappointing because I would use this all the time if it didn't have such a weird taste.
Vanessa S.
Where do I begin!??! My lips have been chapped lately due to the change in the weather and once I got my e.l.f. voxbox earlier this week and saw that this mint lip exfoliator was in it I was thrilled! I know that on the package it says to apply and then rub off, I didn't do that. I found that it wasn't too grainy to the point in which keeping it on would be nasty so i keep it on and put a little gloss over it and find that works good for me, however, it comes down to personal preference. Definitely recommend!!
Lisa R.
['Elizabeth', ''], NJ
I received a complimentary e.l.f. lip exfoliator via influenster and I honestly don't know how I've been living life without it. Especially since I've started using more matte lipsticks, this comes in handy. It leaves my lips feeling so soft.

The only reason I didn't give it the full 5 stars is because I feel like the exfoliator itself is fragile, like it's going to snap off at any moment. It's kind of tedious to apply, like maybe you're not doing enough no matter how hard you try, but when you do it's great
Cristina R.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?