BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Lakesha E.
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
I have issues with very dry lips and peeling skin. So when I want to wear my matte lipsticks I know that I need a great exfoliater. This lip scrub is gentle yet removes all of the dry skin. It also taste like sugar so if you accidentally swallow it is not harmful and taste good.
aglael q.
aglael q.
Review for: Other
Got the original version and I love it. Effective exfoliator, smells great, taste like sugar- in case some gets in your mouth. I keep it in my makeup bag at all times. Perfect before applying lipstick, especially liquid lipsticks. Recommend to all my girly girls.
joselyne T.
joselyne T.
Review for: Other
Absolutely love this lip exfoliator. I bought the brown sugar one, and after i put it on i scrub my lips and then wipe excess off and it leaves my lips super smooth and soft ready to put any kind of lipstick on. Nothing can beat the price, super satisfied.
Marianna A.
Marianna A.
Review for: Other
I got the cocoa one, and oml, it tastes like chocolate. I purchased it at target years ago and I still have it. Read the instructions to make sure you're doing it right because you must wet your lips before application. I take it with me on the go and I love it!
Kate S.
Kate S.
Cambridge, MA
People rave over this but it wasn't the best thing I've ever used. It's not as intense as some of the lip scrubs that come in a pot that really get my lips in tip top shape, but it is less mess so there's that. The price is good, but I won't repurchase this.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Kent, OH
This lip exfoliator is very effective, it is very rough so it really helps to exfoliate the lips. It also tastes good which is good since sometimes it finds its way into your mouth lol. All you have to do is rinse it off your lips and boom you have a new set!
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
I'm very happy with this lip scrub it's affordable and smells , tastes delish lol I have the mint and the cherry! I put this on at night scrub scrub off then sometimes before my makeup routine so my lips a smooth for my liquid lipsticks. Would highly recommend
Genesis R.
Genesis R.
Florida
Review for: Coconut
I love this exfoliater it's amazing , it has my lips very soft , i usually use think 2-3 times a week and I already need another I recommend buying two because trust me you will really love this product💓
Lyndsey B.
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
This doesn't work well at all, the quality is seriously lacking. I've tried to purchase the exfoliator more than once because it broke so o thought I got a bad one, not the case. It's just not made well. Save your $5 and google a recipe for a homemade lip scrub.
Abigail T.
Abigail T.
Newark , NY
Review for: Mint Maniac
I am in love with the Elf products because they work great and are not expensive. This lip exfoliator works great. It goes on easily and kind of feels gritty making it exfoliate well. I love the look and the smell of it too. It leaves my lips looking and feeling smooth.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?