BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Brooke P.
Bradenton, FL
I love this lip exfoliation lipstick! It's so convenient to use and not messy, unlike some sugar scrubs I've used. I received the mint maniac from Influenster and fell in love after first use. If your looking for a product that sloths the dead skin right off your lips leaving them smooth, I highly recommend this. It preps my lips perfectly for a nice liquid lipstick application. I also recommend moisturizing afterwards.
Cara G.
Vermilion, OH
I am OBSESSED with this lip exfoliator. It smells SOO good and makes my lips feel so soft. I have repurchased this many times and will continue to do so! Love the matte packaging as well! All around great product and would definitely recommend to others!
Kylie T.
I was sent this product complimentary by Influenster for testing, and I'm sad to say I was not a fan of this product at all. Although this tastes pleasantly minty, it is completely useless. It is not effective in exfoliating my lips in the slightest. The grains are not abrasive enough and my lips are left with as much cracked, dead, peeling skin as they were before i used this product. Even though its cheap, I would still never spend money on it and would rather use a homemade sugar or coffee scrub that does the job much better.
DEMI T.
Review for: Coconut more...
I wasn't sure what to expect out of this, but it was so easy to use and apply. After scrubbing it onto my lips, it made them so soft. I bought mine from a local target and I've been obsessed with it ever since. Definitely will be buying it again once I run out
Anastasia K.
I received the mint version from Influenster to test, and I have to say, I surprisingly love it! I'm allergic to most lip products containing beeswax as well as petrolatum making it difficult for me to find a moisturizing scrub that works, but this one really takes the cake.

Its packaging is great, and more hygienic, and it's awesome at preparing lips for a matte lip color. Swipe on, wipe off, and you're set. It also has a pleasant smell, and I have not had reactions to it. My lips become noticeably smoother when I use it.
Inna K.
ASHEVILLE, NC
I love this I had no idea their was such a think as lip exfoliator until I tried this sample that I got from influenster for free I was asked to give my honest opinion and I tell you I love it!!!! When I first put it on I felt funny and weird it had like some sugar or some kind of scrub in it the instructions said to massage your lips until the scrub is gone so I did that and my lips where so soft it felt like they where soft the whole day!!!! I loved everything about this product nothing bad to say about it thumbs up!!!!!!!
Anna M.
Pullman, WA
I tried the original one a year or two ago and it was really harsh, crumbly, and difficult to use. But I received the mint one to review from Influenster and they definitely have improved the formula in this one (the packaging is over too!)! It's a lot more gentle and easily glides right on like a gentle sugar scrub. The mint is not overpowering and doesn't sting it just adds a mild scent. I really like this product as I don't have to dip my finger in like other lip scrubs. Being someone who has chronic dry lips I see myself using this very often!
Lauren B.
Guntersville, AL
I just received the green one for free in my Elf VoxBox and I love it! I've used it once a week now and every time it leaves my lips super soft. I've never used a lip exfoliator before but I'm pleasantly surprised at the results. My lips always get super chapped and flaky, but since I've been using this they don't seem to be as bad as they usually are! Whenever I notice them getting a little flaky I just use it again and viola! The next week or so is pure soft lips. It definitely makes my lipstick look a whole lot better!!
Rebecca B.
Review for: Sweet Cheery more...
I had never heard/seen/used a lip scrub before this one. I got it from the elf website as a free gift last year and I'm hooked! It smells/tastes amazing! It makes my lips feel so soft and renewed! I will always buy it
Sara A.
San Antonio , TX
I received this lip exfoliator in my voxbox and I absolutely love it. I have already repurchased this during elf cosmetics 50% off sale! It's a steal price of 3 dollars and 50% off it was a 1.50! This is the perfect easy to apply scrub to peel off those dry patches on your lips! It moisturizes my lips and leaves them extra smooth. Perfect primer before ever long lasting matte lipstick! A must have for ever matte lipstick lover
Cristina R.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?