5 colors available

How to use:

Lexie W.
Lexie W.
Turner, OR
This is great.. but if you use it too much your lips will be burnt as hell! It definitely gets rid of dead skin when used 2-3 times a week. But more than that will cause burns. I would 100% recommend this to anyone wanting to buy!
Summer V.
Summer V.
Saint Paul, MN
Review for: Other
No more cracked, crusty lips! I swear this is my holy grail! I now use this to exfoliate before putting on lip products and OMG, I love it! Before this product I would have dry, cracked lips with lipstick or whatsoever and girl, it didn't look pleasant lol. Whenever I use it, I end up having soft moisturized lips :)
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Review for: Other
The one I used stunk to high heaven like coffee or something but it didn't even have much grit that came off on my lips to exfoliate them and it was hard as a rock. I thought it would be creamy in bullet form for ease of application but it wasn't at all. Did nothing.
Kim J.
Kim J.
I used this for a month or 2 and then ended throwing it away. It's a good value. It does what it's supposed to do. I make my own scrub, just honey and sugar and it does the same exact thing. But if you don't have the time or feel like making your own then this one works!
Destinee B.
Destinee B.
Roanoke, AL
e.l.f Lip Exfoliator is perfect to use right before you put on your lipstick. It takes all the dead rough skin off your lips so your lipstick will go on smoothly without all the cracks. ( Especially if you like wearing matte or lipstain)  10/10 Would buy again!
Mikayla M.
Mikayla M.
saint clair shores
This scrub smells and tastes amazing! It works really really well the first couple of uses, but i found that the more you use it the less it works. Its pretty inexpensive so its not too big of a deal but i thought id throw it out there! e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Mia A.
Mia A.
Coral Springs, FL
ok product not the best exfoliator and it's not so sanitary. this product is very hydrating and doesn't leave your lios dried out. this product is to sanitary cause the dead skin gets left behind on the stick. but overall its a great products and i would buy again.
Tenley L.
Tenley L.
Mosinee, WI
Review for: Mint Maniac
Love this lip exfoliator! Nice minty taste and a great over all scrub, gets all the junk off your skin and leaves them feeling soft and smooth! The balm left behind stays well too. i can't wait to try the other flavors and you can't get much better for the price!
Jessica Z.
Jessica Z.
Ive recently been wearing more lipsticks, and i tried elf lip exfoliator for the first time. It smoothed my lips so much and made my matte lips look smooth, no dryness at all. Its inexpensive and works just as well as its competition.
joselyne T.
joselyne T.
Review for: Other
Absolutely love this lip exfoliator. I bought the brown sugar one, and after i put it on i scrub my lips and then wipe excess off and it leaves my lips super smooth and soft ready to put any kind of lipstick on. Nothing can beat the price, super satisfied.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?