BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Lakesha E.
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
I have issues with very dry lips and peeling skin. So when I want to wear my matte lipsticks I know that I need a great exfoliater. This lip scrub is gentle yet removes all of the dry skin. It also taste like sugar so if you accidentally swallow it is not harmful and taste good.
Jessica Z.
Jessica Z.
Ive recently been wearing more lipsticks, and i tried elf lip exfoliator for the first time. It smoothed my lips so much and made my matte lips look smooth, no dryness at all. Its inexpensive and works just as well as its competition.
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Barboursville, WV
Review for: Rose
This exfoliator really works! MY lips felt brand new. This is a great value. Its great to use before using a matte lipstick. The packaging is nice and easy especially for such a great product. This keeps my lips feeling nice for a while. I would recommend.
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
Poplar Grove, IL
Absolutely love using this especially in the winter! Turns my chapped lips into baby soft lips! I have the original which tastes and smells like brown sugar. I haven't tried any of the other flavors, but I highly recommend using this over a lip scrub! Less messy!
aglael q.
aglael q.
Review for: Other
Got the original version and I love it. Effective exfoliator, smells great, taste like sugar- in case some gets in your mouth. I keep it in my makeup bag at all times. Perfect before applying lipstick, especially liquid lipsticks. Recommend to all my girly girls.
Osleidy C.
Osleidy C.
Tampa
Review for: Mint Maniac
This Is An Amazing Lip Exfoliator ! This Exfoliates Your Lips But At The Same Time Moisturizes Them And Keeps Them Soft For Very Long! The Stick Last Very Long Due To How Cheap It Is! I Use This Every Morning And Every Night I Definitely Recommend This Product !
Marianna A.
Marianna A.
Review for: Other
I got the cocoa one, and oml, it tastes like chocolate. I purchased it at target years ago and I still have it. Read the instructions to make sure you're doing it right because you must wet your lips before application. I take it with me on the go and I love it!
Bailey R.
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
Review for: Other
I bought this because I liked the idea of a lip exfoliater in lipstick form. I think this is good if you don't have a lot of dead skin or extremely dry lips. It definitely smoothed out my lips, but I also keep another exfoliate on hand for more dire dry lips.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
This exfoliator is a must have in any beauty routine!! I use it to prep my lips before applying lipstick!! It is a must for before a matte lip!! My lips always look smooth and feel smooth!! It also tastes pretty good and the price point is insanely inexpensive!!
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Sweet Cheery
This product is great! It works perfectly for my lips, leaves them nice and smooth, it does exactly what I was hoping it would. The price is great & affordable too. Highly recommend to those who are on a budget or even if you're just wanting something new to try.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?