BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Jay Y.
Girard, OH
Review for: Other
I always use this product before applying lip color. It's pretty cheap which is nice. I did expect it to do a bit of a better job. I love the packaging but the product itself isn't anything special. Would recommend if you don't have super chapped lips
Lakeesha J.
Memphis , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I heard it was great for it price. I really want tomtrt it. Its long lasting and it removes all the dead skin on your lips and bring them back to those smooth baby soft lips.
Anna S.
Ocilla
Review for: Other
This is a life hack right here. This is for when you want something moisturizers and exfoliating. It's a lazy day beauty routine. It requires no effort because it is easy to apply and I recommend this to everyone!
Katie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently got this in the e.l.f. cosmetics VoxBox, which was perfect timing because my old one was donezo! I LOVE this product. It is SO easy to use since it's in a lipstick form. It makes my lips sooo soft and a little bigger (due to the action of scrubbing them). I had the original before but got the mint flavor this time. It's not overbearing in smell or any residual taste. I use it at least once a week, sometimes more if my lips are a little extra flakey due to the weather. Super highly recommend!
vanessa k.
Macomb, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This by far, my favorite lip exfoliator. I got this as a Christmas gift from my friend. This is necessary for winter months and I would recommend using water and rag to take it off.
meghan l.
Riverview, FL
This product is so nice. I use it before putting on lipstick and it helps my lips become moisturized and not as chapped. I thought it wouldn't help that much but it truly does. Would definitely recommend.
Ashane' S.
Lacy Lakeview, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I often get dry lips and let me tell you for a buck this does the trick! Not only does it exfoliate it leaves my lips feeling so smooth and soft. Not to mention the taste isn't half bad.
Destini C.
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I Absolutely love this product! Ive been using it for about 2 weeks now and it makes your lips super soft! Its easy to apply because its already in lipstick form.
angel s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When i forate tried this product out, i was so confuse with the packaging because most lip srubs come in a litttle jar. But i once i tried it out it exfolliated my lips pretty well. And for me i always have pretty dry lips but it doesn't last long on the lips but that's okay because i put a lip balm after i exfolliate my lips anyways. I love the scent of the lip exfolliator, smells like mint. I can use it on the go without dealing with a mess like most lip scrubs. Ohh yes this isn't messy because it's shape in a lip stick form. I would buy this product and recommend this product too.
Chelsea L.
Atwater, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have dry, chapped Lips and the exfoliator worked great to get off the rough skin and to help make my lips silky smooth again! Easy to apply and easy to remove.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?