5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #19 in Lip Care

How to use:

e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I have one of these in my vanity, one in my purse, and one in my bathroom! I love the pressure you can apply as opposed to most scrubs where you just use your finger. They taste great and leave your lips hydrated afterward. They do exactly what they're supposed to and they do it well!
Megan S.
Megan S.
Review for: Rose
This is the best product for the price. It is inexpensive but well worth it. It keeps your lips feeling smooth and moisturized. If you use a lot of chapstick or lipstains this will help with shedding the grease of off them or help keep your lip color last longer.
Stacy Y.
Stacy Y.
Review for: Other
I bought this because I loved that it was in lipstick form not like others that are in a little jar. The only thing is that after using it so many times, it kind of just dried out for no reason. So whenever I would apply it to my lips, it wouldn't do anything at all.
Cami H.
Cami H.
I really love this! I have the mint flavor, and it has a nice fresh scent. The exfoliater doesn't have huge chunks which is nice and the product is really easy to apply. It's just like a lipstick. After I use it I just wipe away with a cotton ball, and then apply my liquid lipstick. I love it!
Jennifer Y.
Jennifer Y.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This lip exfoliator works wonders! My lips tend to get very dry and chapped. this takes all the dead skin off and makes my lips super soft. The only drawback is that is is a little too exfoliating. I wish it was just a little less intense- that would make it 5 stars!
Shayne S.
Shayne S.
Union Grove
Review for: Mint Maniac
Use this every night! The scent is amazing and it does exactly what it says! Also works wonderfully before putting on a matte liquid lipstick so the lipstick doesn't cling to any dry skin. The price is amazing and also widely available! Will definitely purchase again.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Review for: Other
Smells great it has i dont know how to explain it but it smells kinda live vanilla mixed with coconut im not a fan of either one one these too but for some reason in this product i like it  works perfect my lip where so soft i like it i recommend it plus it's very cheap
Summer M.
Summer M.
East Prairie, MO
This is such a good product! I have very dry lips and I always need to exfoliate before applying a liquid lipstick. It is very affordable and I love that it comes in a lipstick bullet rather than a pot that creates a mess. The flavored ones are wonderful as well.
Julianna G.
Julianna G.
I have the beige lip exfoliator from e.l.f. and I would recommend it to anyone who is trying this for the first time. It definitely rids my lips of dead skin, HOWEVER I couldn't give it five stars because it dries my lips out; i wish it also had lip balm in it.
Lexie W.
Lexie W.
Turner, OR
This is great.. but if you use it too much your lips will be burnt as hell! It definitely gets rid of dead skin when used 2-3 times a week. But more than that will cause burns. I would 100% recommend this to anyone wanting to buy!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?