BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Jennifer Y.
Jennifer Y.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This lip exfoliator works wonders! My lips tend to get very dry and chapped. this takes all the dead skin off and makes my lips super soft. The only drawback is that is is a little too exfoliating. I wish it was just a little less intense- that would make it 5 stars!
Lexie W.
Lexie W.
Turner, OR
This is great.. but if you use it too much your lips will be burnt as hell! It definitely gets rid of dead skin when used 2-3 times a week. But more than that will cause burns. I would 100% recommend this to anyone wanting to buy!
Stacy Y.
Stacy Y.
Review for: Other
I bought this because I loved that it was in lipstick form not like others that are in a little jar. The only thing is that after using it so many times, it kind of just dried out for no reason. So whenever I would apply it to my lips, it wouldn't do anything at all.
Julianna G.
Julianna G.
I have the beige lip exfoliator from e.l.f. and I would recommend it to anyone who is trying this for the first time. It definitely rids my lips of dead skin, HOWEVER I couldn't give it five stars because it dries my lips out; i wish it also had lip balm in it.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Review for: Other
Smells great it has i dont know how to explain it but it smells kinda live vanilla mixed with coconut im not a fan of either one one these too but for some reason in this product i like it  works perfect my lip where so soft i like it i recommend it plus it's very cheap
Summer V.
Summer V.
Saint Paul, MN
Review for: Other
No more cracked, crusty lips! I swear this is my holy grail! I now use this to exfoliate before putting on lip products and OMG, I love it! Before this product I would have dry, cracked lips with lipstick or whatsoever and girl, it didn't look pleasant lol. Whenever I use it, I end up having soft moisturized lips :)
Kim J.
Kim J.
I used this for a month or 2 and then ended throwing it away. It's a good value. It does what it's supposed to do. I make my own scrub, just honey and sugar and it does the same exact thing. But if you don't have the time or feel like making your own then this one works!
Jenn F.
Jenn F.
Bremerton, WA
Ive tried quite a few lip exfoliators, all in the jar form. Then I found Elf's lip exfoliator that is in the same packaging as a regular lip stick and love it so much more. Easy to use, makes my lips smooth, and a great price. Added bonus, all the different flavors smell so good!
Mikayla M.
Mikayla M.
saint clair shores
This scrub smells and tastes amazing! It works really really well the first couple of uses, but i found that the more you use it the less it works. Its pretty inexpensive so its not too big of a deal but i thought id throw it out there! e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Destinee B.
Destinee B.
Roanoke, AL
e.l.f Lip Exfoliator is perfect to use right before you put on your lipstick. It takes all the dead rough skin off your lips so your lipstick will go on smoothly without all the cracks. ( Especially if you like wearing matte or lipstain)  10/10 Would buy again!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?