BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Aerial P.
Lynn Haven, FL
Tastes good, smells good, and even leaves my lips feeling tingly "plump". Ah *refreshed*. This product is EXACTLY what I need after applying my face makeup. I always end up with foundation covering my lips, needing to wipe it off S•O•M•E•H•O•W. As a first time user, I give this product 5️⃣ stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟. I received this product for free from Influenster for testing purposes {and I am so grateful}.

OH...and by the way...it's only $3! #YoureWelcome
Jessica G.
Stockton , CA
I received the e.l.f. Lip exfoliador free from Influenster to test-- and I'm SO glad I did! My lips are very sensitive and I can hardly use any products, specially during the cold weather, dry-Chapy ,etc. After using this Lip exfoliador for about a week, I actually noticed a change in the appearance and feel of my lips . My lips are smoother, and not as dry as it usually was. Not to mention, the scent is so gently and how perfect my lips look after applying my lipstick. I Would definitely recommend trying this and other products in the line-- I will certainly be repurchasing again!
Steffany C.
I've tried two version of the lip exfoliator before: the original (brown sugary) and the green one (mint) - I prefer the former over the latter. The granules in the original are much bigger, making exfoliation more effective. The latter has very small granules that don't do much to exfoliate my lips. If you get really dry lips like me with lots of dry patches, I would recommend the original version. If you have lips that aren't very dry, I would recommend the mint!

I think the packaging is really convenient, and the price point is solid.
Erin R.
Review for: Sweet Cheery more...
This worked really well for lips! The price was very good for a good product not expensive. I bought it at target and Walmart. It's easy to use and feels good on lips. I recommend it to people who don't want to go out and buy a $50 lip scrub, it's a great dupe!
Chloe L.
Hugo, MN
I love this product! It is so affordable and it makes your lips so soft! The packaging is also so sleek and and looks great on a makeup counter. I like this better than lip scrub in a pot because it's easier to use on the go! I definitely recommend this product!
amy h.
I absolutely swear on this product and this brand! I use it daily as a chapstick and a moisturizer for my lips! If you haven't tried it, I definitely recommend you do!
Alexis R.
Fairgrove, MI
Review for: Mint Maniac more...
This is a great affordable lip exfoliating balm stick, I like using this right before a drying liquid lipstick, it really does it job and keeps the lips nice and soft.
Chanel G.
Out of all my lip scrubs; I really like this one best. It smells good. Taste good. And does the job! I only tried the original flavor. Think I will give the others a try
Kirsten T.
Glendora, CA
Review for: Mint Maniac more...
A lip exfoliated is always nice to have. This is nice and refreshing, the mint is a nice scent to have. I will definitely have an exfoliant for my lips always on hand.
Cristina P.
Mesquite, TX
Review for: Mint Maniac more...
I really like these as an affordable lip scrub you can get at the drug store. They feel really nice not to hard on the lips & it gets in your mouth and doesn't taste nasty.
Cristina R.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?