BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
toni l.
Hampton, VA
highly recommend! keeps lips soft and smooth without drying them out. the price is amazing! especially since the product is just as good as any other. most places carry it too which is great! got mine from walmart for $3
Katie R.
Hyattsville, MD
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I absolutely LOVE the Lip Exfoliator by e.l.f.! My lips get dry and flakey year round, and this exfoliator stick is much more convenient and less messy to use than mixing sugar with coconut oil. The cost is also spot on at $3.00.

The trick to using this product is to wear down the emollient at the top of the stick to get to the grainy, exfoliating crystals underneath. The emollient is super moisturizing and smells and tastes great, so just enjoy rubbing it all over your lips to get it started. Once you get to the grainy part, rub the stick over your lips in a circular motion. Don't press too hard, though!

I did notice that the stick can dry out a bit, making it hard to rub over my lips. To fix this, I just run another clear, moisturizing lip balm over my lips before I start exfoliating. Once my lips are nice and exfoliated I rub off the excess crystals with a damp towel. I run another swipe of lip balm over my lips after exfoliating for a quick dose of moisture.

Briana F.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product for free in my elf voxbox to try in return for an honest review. I own and use a lot of lip scrubs but none of them have come in a lipstick like container. I suppose I appreciate it because I don't need to use my fingers but I can see this being a problem down the road when the product starts getting softer (what if it melts, what if it breaks?)
I have to apply quite a bit of pressure for it to exfoliate which leads me to believe it'll break before I've used it all. I prefer my lip scrubs to be in a tin. Other than that, I do like the scrub! It's a nice minty flavor and isn't too rough on my lips. It left them feeling nice and moisturized, and you really can't beat the price of e.l.f products.
Shabana I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the mint one and I like it. It's super affordable and works well. I think you can make your own just as good at home with coconut oil and sugar but for the price it's worth buying again.
Amanda S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm obsessed with this lip exfoliator. It's so cheap like $3 and it comes in about 4 varieties now. You can find them at most drugstores and online and it works really well. I would buy it again and I would recommend it
Amy N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried the original one a long time ago, and it was pretty decent. It helped to exfoliate my lips like claimed. What I really liked about it was that it was in the form of a lipstick, so using it was easy. Compared to other lip scrub, it can be challenge to get the product sometimes, and can be hard to put on the lip.

I recently bought the tart/sweet cherry one and I really like it! At first, I thought it was not exfoliating my lips at all, it was way too smooth, I had to make sure what I bought was an exfoliator LOL. The next time I used it, I lightly scraped the top layer with my nail, then it really started to feel like it was exfoliating my lips! The scent/taste is definitely pleasant (: Again, I love the application in a lipstick form.
amber t.
Mobile, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Don't throw your money away on the more expensive lip scrubs and lip exfoliators in tubes like I made the mistake of doing. This one is a THOUSAND times better. I didn't have the issue that others had where it was too balmy straight of the tube. Mine was straight up exfoliating the first time I applied it. I have lips that need to be exfoliated every morning and every night and this stuff is truly amazing. It leaves the perfect amount of balm on the lips afterward and has the perfect amount of "grit" to really get the job done. It's seriously out of this world and the price just puts it in the #1 spot for me. You will be hard pressed to find a better product. Period.
Randi H.
I just want to start this review by saying that i have never used a lip exfoliator or scrub for my lips of any kind. This is one of those products I never had any idea that I would benefit from or even care about. But OH MY GOSH! I have been missing out! I got this in Mint and I love it. It has a grainy texture when you're rubbing it over your lips and it feels amazing. I could just apply it all day and have to stop myself before I rub all the skin off my lips. And when you wipe it off your lips feel brand new and so so so soft. I am extremely happy I got this in my VoxBox to test or id never have known about this amazing thing I've been missing.
Nikki G.
Charleston , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product to prep your lips for a matte lipstick or to just pamper your lips. I love the mint version. It smells and even tastes great--but, don't make a habit of eating it. Seriously
Valentina B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product in my elf Voxbox from Inluenster for testing purposes and my honest opinion.
I really think it's a very good exfoliator. My lips are often parched and with skin and this leaves them super clean and smooth. The best, I thought it would be a little aggressive with the lips and it would be strong, but on the contrary, almost do not even feel the particles to exfoliate and also has a pleasant smell of mint very similar to tooth creams. I had not used one especially for the lips so I would not have to compare it with and yet I loved it
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?