5 colors available

Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Covington, GA
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I'm a big fan of elf products! So cheap and affordable that everyone can buy them while having a quality that is Boutique grade. This lip exfoliator and color set leaves your lips feeling so plump and smooth. You can imagine buying any lip product before exfoliating.
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Edinburgh, IN
Review for: Mint Maniac
I have never used another lip exfoliator so I can't compare, but this is a steal for $3!  Added bonus is the lip balm under the lid!  I feel my lip colors go on much smoother after application!  I have been very hit and miss with ELF, but this is a total hit!
Niha K.
Niha K.
Woodside, NY
I love the lip exfoliator i carry it with me everywhere i have very dry lips and after applying vaseline i exfoliate my lips with this and it removes all the dead skin and leaves my lips feeling very smooth! I have already gone through 2 of it and i am almost done with my 3rd one.
Darcy T.
Darcy T.
Rock Hill, SC
Review for: Rose
I love this lip exfoliator. I tend to wear dark lipstick and stains so it really shows if your lips are chapped or not well conditioned. His product prevents that by keeping my lips nicely exfoliated. My only complaint is that the product is frequently out of stock online.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Grand Forks, ND
I LOVE these! They work great at exfoliating my lips and I especially love the peppermint, it smells amazing! I use these generally once a week and as needed. These are such a great deal and now they have more scents, so I'm definitely going to be buying more of them in the future.
I have one of these in my vanity, one in my purse, and one in my bathroom! I love the pressure you can apply as opposed to most scrubs where you just use your finger. They taste great and leave your lips hydrated afterward. They do exactly what they're supposed to and they do it well!
Ruby C.
Ruby C.
Review for: Other
I usually make my own sugar scrub, but I wanted something in a more solid form that was easier to use. I love this scrub! It's not too harsh for my lips, it tastes pleasant and it's a good price. I like that it doesn't leave my lips super dry but it scrubs off dead skin.
Alexis O.
Alexis O.
Review for: Coconut
I have nothing bad to say about this product! Price point is wonderful. Application is easy. Love that it comes in a lipstick tube rather then a pot. It taste super yummy and does the job! The only thing that could be better is the amount, it does run out pretty quickly!
Maegan D.
Maegan D.
AMAZING!! this lip scrub is life changing! I use it almost everyday and it's so good at scrubbing off dead skin and making your lips so soft! And it even taste good too! I will keep buying this forever!
Cassie M.
Cassie M.
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I love this elf set! Not only is it affordable but it is flat out amazing! I love the exfoliator and I use it almost daily. The colors that it comes with are gorgeous! They feel creamy and soft on the lips. The pigmentation is AMAZING. The only thing I didn't like about this product is the transfer of the lipstick.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?