BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Jaime A.
Carlisle, AR
If you have dry lips and are on a budget then this one is for you. My lips feels so replenished after using this. After I use it then I apply a chapstick on an good to go.
Jocelyn G.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Rose more...
Makes my lips nice and soft! I love it because it's cheap and gets the job done! I don't use it very often but when my lips are in need of exfoliating, this is my go to.
Kaylamarie S.
Branford, CT
Review for: Brown sugar more...
I LOVE THE EXFOLIATOR. I have mine in the flavor coconut & I use it about 3 times a day. It does wonders on my lips especially in the colder months!! I would love to get free products like this!'
Madonna Q.
Rogersville, TN
I recieved this complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes and was very excited to try this new flavor/scent! I had tried the original exfoliating lipstick but I love this one as well! I love that it is in a very convenient, simple and quick form that's easy to grab when you need it while doing makeup and easy to grab and travel with. It really does work and exfoliates, without ripping your lips off! I just follow with a chapstick or lip oil!
Priscilla O.
Miami , Fl
I LOVE THIS ! I use it literally every night before bed then apply chapstick and when I wake up my lips are so soft and ready for matte lipstick works like a dream 10/10
Cynthia A.
W Valley City, UT
This was my first time trying this and I might say I freakin love it. I had been wanting to try a scrub for a while and didn't know where to get one. But once again ELF didn't disappointment me. I received the mint flavor one and I loved it. I thought it wasn't going to work but my lips are super soft. Once i applied it and washed it off I used a lip balm and perfect. You would be surprised how much dead skin it removes from your lips. If your wanting to try a scrub I would definitely recommend this one and plus ELF prices you cant go wrong.
Laura D.
Review for: Sweet Cheery more...
Absolutely love elf products. I use this the. Follow I up with chap stick before o do any lipgloss. My lips feel and look amazing. Only downfall is how fast you go through it. Highly recommend
Aerial P.
Lynn Haven, FL
Tastes good, smells good, and even leaves my lips feeling tingly "plump". Ah *refreshed*. This product is EXACTLY what I need after applying my face makeup. I always end up with foundation covering my lips, needing to wipe it off S•O•M•E•H•O•W. As a first time user, I give this product 5️⃣ stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟. I received this product for free from Influenster for testing purposes {and I am so grateful}.

OH...and by the way...it's only $3! #YoureWelcome
Ashley C.
Fountain, CO
Makes my lips super smooth, the only thing that I will use now as a lip exfoliator. I used to use mary kay satin lips but ive found that this works a lot better than it.
Juliana T.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
Another elf purchase that I am glad to have bought. My lips tend to get dry, especially now since I have started wearing liquid lipsticks. However, you can see how much this exfoliator works with just one use. It takes off all the peels and dead skin on your lips while also moisturizing them. This exfoliator does have a scent and a taste to it, but its nothing too overbearing. For the price, this is definitely worth repurchasing.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?