BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Autumn F.
Hot Springs, AR
I love this product! First of all it smells great. And it leaves my lips feeling super soft! It's a great value for the price and I can pick it up at target anytime! I recommend this to everyone!
Delilah R.
This product is great during the winter especially the smell of it is of cinnamon buns baking. This leaves my lips feeling soft and moisturized. It is a good buy and it lasts for about 3 months.
jinous d.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this exfoliator complementary through the Influenster Elf vox box. I used it before wearing the matte lip color that also came in the box. It has a nice minty scent, it applies kinda rough but that's expected with an exfoliator. It takes a bit for build up to get a good scrub going l. Once you clean the lips the exfoliation leaves the lips nice and soft. I would prefer the exfoliator in a little tub format to be able to dip my finger in and apply product that way because you have to use your fingers to rub it on the lip anyway.
Amber R.
This is my favorite lip exfoliator. I have repurchased this many times and I will continue to do so. It is very easy to use and leaves my lips feeling smooth. My favorite flavor is the cherry.
Alicia P.
Billings, MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love a good lip exfoliator and have many different brands. Currently my favorite is Lush Cosmetics, but it is a pain bc it's in a tub and you have to use your finger. This product by Elf is ingenius because you can take it with you and apply it like a lipstick. The taste is so yummy and my lips are left so soft! It also doesn't burn on cracked or dried lips despite the mint in the product. This is one of my new go to fave beauty products! Please note, I did receive this product free, but my review is honest and I honestly love this product!
Brandi A.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like it! Smells and actually tastes good (if you get a bit in your mouth lol) IT works. Umm, I can't really complain. I don't need it all the time but when I do, it does what it says it does.
Lidia R.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lip exfoliator is excellent for those girls who suffer from scaly and dry lips, if you have this situation this is for you without hesitation ... What are you waiting for? Go for him.
Courtney S.
Gainesville, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this exfoliator! It makes me lips super soft l, however I hardly use it because I try and look for ways to decrease my time getting ready in the morning and this just adds another step.
Monica A.
Review for: Sweet Cheery
love this lip exfoliator. it does the job at exfoliating. very tasty too although i do not recommend eating it with all the dead skin youve removed😂. anyways great products and very affordable!
Dania P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good exfoliator, makes my lips smooth my only complain is that it leaves my lips like oily or something like that which I don't like but as far as exfoliating my lips it does the job!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?