5 colors available

How to use:

Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Review for: Mint Maniac
LOVE IT! It works so well, it doesn't hurt to apply and it leaves my lips feeling a little plumper at the end of it all. Because of the mint, I think. E.L.F. products are not pricey at all, which I LOVE. I would definitely recommend it, and I've already bought myself another!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
The lip color of the stick is cute but not the same color as it says. The exfoliated is brilliant and very easy to apply. The exfoliated gets rid of all dryness you have on your lips and you can just wipe it off with a tissue and it will leave your lips super smooth and soft!
Reita S.
Reita S.
Garrettsville, OH
Review for: Sweet Cheery
I LOVE e.l.f.'s sweet cherry lip exfoliator! It takes away all the dry, chapped skin just by lightly swiping it across your lips and it tastes lovely if you accidentally get some in your mouth. I've had horribly chapped lips all my life and I finally found a product that helps!
Talon T.
Talon T.
Los Molinos, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I really love this product! If your lips are super dry and flaky, apply this and leave it on for a few minutes.. wipe it off after and your lips will feel so nice and smooth, and all the dead skin/dry parts should come right off! I always apply this right before any lipstick or gloss so it applies perfectly. :) would 1000000% recommend!
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Coconut
My lips are VERY dry so i exfoliate everyday before i put my lipstick on. This is travel friendly and it does the job. My lips are smooth and are the perfect canvas for lipstick. This is very affordable and it tastes delicious. I have recommended this to people in the past.
Cristina T.
Cristina T.
Orlando, FL
This is the best lip scrub I've used. I love the texture, because it really scrubs your lips. I don't like lip scrubs that are too soft and you barely feel them working. The formula of the balmy portions of it is also very good. It leaves my lips feeling replenished. Especially after a day of wearing liquid lipstick.
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Edinburgh, IN
Review for: Mint Maniac
I have never used another lip exfoliator so I can't compare, but this is a steal for $3!  Added bonus is the lip balm under the lid!  I feel my lip colors go on much smoother after application!  I have been very hit and miss with ELF, but this is a total hit!
Alisa F.
Alisa F.
Lebanon, TN
I love this product so much! I use a different lip exfoliator for a day to day basis, but this is amazing if you have already applied all your makeup and need to take off your lipstick without disturbing the face makeup. I have the grapefruit and I love it ! highly recommend
Angela R.
Angela R.
Mooresville, IN
Review for: Mint Maniac
This product is genius! So easy to use, and travel friendly. The flavor is amazing and it really does exfoliate. The exfoliation this product provides is no joke, so it may be too rough for some, but it really gets the job done. My only complaint is the the product easily changes shape when used, so it falls apart easily.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Covington, GA
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I'm a big fan of elf products! So cheap and affordable that everyone can buy them while having a quality that is Boutique grade. This lip exfoliator and color set leaves your lips feeling so plump and smooth. You can imagine buying any lip product before exfoliating.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?