BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

angel h.
angel h.
Rosenberg, TX
Review for: Sweet Cheery
very grimy and rough. definitely exfoliates. cute packaging for the price point. first time usuer. very simple and easy to use , when it first comes out of the package it looks like a normal lipstick but after a few uses you can definitely see the texture. i deeply recommend
Darcy T.
Darcy T.
Rock Hill, SC
Review for: Rose
I love this lip exfoliator. I tend to wear dark lipstick and stains so it really shows if your lips are chapped or not well conditioned. His product prevents that by keeping my lips nicely exfoliated. My only complaint is that the product is frequently out of stock online.
Amaya M.
Amaya M.
Jersey City, NJ
Review for: Other
I LOVE THIS. i haven't used many lip scrubs to compare it to but in my opinion it's incredible. i've purchased it at least twice and used it so much. it's smells great and it taste pretty nice if you get it in your mouth. it makes my lips so smooth i'd definitely recommend.
Brisa M.
Brisa M.
This product is actually better then it looks. Very good for in the winter for people with unfortunate lip problems. It's at a good price and can be found at any drug store. It's also great for putting on before lipsticks or gloss. It gives your lips the perfect lift and plump before any lip product to be put on after!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Sun Prairie, WI
Review for: Mint Maniac
This is my favorite lip exfoliator. I like how grainy it is so it really scrapes off the dead skin. I also love the flavor of the mint one. A lot of other exfoliators have a nasty taste making it hard for me to use. The other thing I like is that there’s not sugar in it so it doesn’t make my lips and face all sticky and gross. I keep buying this whenever I’m out. I love it
Maegan D.
Maegan D.
AMAZING!! this lip scrub is life changing! I use it almost everyday and it's so good at scrubbing off dead skin and making your lips so soft! And it even taste good too! I will keep buying this forever!
Ruby C.
Ruby C.
Review for: Other
I usually make my own sugar scrub, but I wanted something in a more solid form that was easier to use. I love this scrub! It's not too harsh for my lips, it tastes pleasant and it's a good price. I like that it doesn't leave my lips super dry but it scrubs off dead skin.
Alexis O.
Alexis O.
Review for: Coconut
I have nothing bad to say about this product! Price point is wonderful. Application is easy. Love that it comes in a lipstick tube rather then a pot. It taste super yummy and does the job! The only thing that could be better is the amount, it does run out pretty quickly!
I have one of these in my vanity, one in my purse, and one in my bathroom! I love the pressure you can apply as opposed to most scrubs where you just use your finger. They taste great and leave your lips hydrated afterward. They do exactly what they're supposed to and they do it well!
Megan B.
Megan B.
Review for: Sweet Cheery
This is probably one of the best products from this brand. It does exfoliate your lips. It doesn’t moisturize your lips be warned though sometimes it can feel a little scratchy once it starts wearing down. It’s cheaper than buying a name brand lip scrubs so it’s worth the trade-off.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?