BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Alisa F.
Alisa F.
Lebanon, TN
I love this product so much! I use a different lip exfoliator for a day to day basis, but this is amazing if you have already applied all your makeup and need to take off your lipstick without disturbing the face makeup. I have the grapefruit and I love it ! highly recommend
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Edinburgh, IN
Review for: Mint Maniac
I have never used another lip exfoliator so I can't compare, but this is a steal for $3!  Added bonus is the lip balm under the lid!  I feel my lip colors go on much smoother after application!  I have been very hit and miss with ELF, but this is a total hit!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Covington, GA
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I'm a big fan of elf products! So cheap and affordable that everyone can buy them while having a quality that is Boutique grade. This lip exfoliator and color set leaves your lips feeling so plump and smooth. You can imagine buying any lip product before exfoliating.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Louisville
This product is wonderful! I use this every morning before I apply any liquid lipstick or matte lipsticks.  I paid $3 for this and believe it to be an excellent value for the price.  It met all my expectations and leaves my lips smooth.  I would definitely Redford this product!
Niha K.
Niha K.
Woodside, NY
I love the lip exfoliator i carry it with me everywhere i have very dry lips and after applying vaseline i exfoliate my lips with this and it removes all the dead skin and leaves my lips feeling very smooth! I have already gone through 2 of it and i am almost done with my 3rd one.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Coconut
My lips are VERY dry so i exfoliate everyday before i put my lipstick on. This is travel friendly and it does the job. My lips are smooth and are the perfect canvas for lipstick. This is very affordable and it tastes delicious. I have recommended this to people in the past.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Grand Forks, ND
I LOVE these! They work great at exfoliating my lips and I especially love the peppermint, it smells amazing! I use these generally once a week and as needed. These are such a great deal and now they have more scents, so I'm definitely going to be buying more of them in the future.
Amaya M.
Amaya M.
Jersey City, NJ
Review for: Other
I LOVE THIS. i haven't used many lip scrubs to compare it to but in my opinion it's incredible. i've purchased it at least twice and used it so much. it's smells great and it taste pretty nice if you get it in your mouth. it makes my lips so smooth i'd definitely recommend.
Darcy T.
Darcy T.
Rock Hill, SC
Review for: Rose
I love this lip exfoliator. I tend to wear dark lipstick and stains so it really shows if your lips are chapped or not well conditioned. His product prevents that by keeping my lips nicely exfoliated. My only complaint is that the product is frequently out of stock online.
angel h.
angel h.
Rosenberg, TX
Review for: Sweet Cheery
very grimy and rough. definitely exfoliates. cute packaging for the price point. first time usuer. very simple and easy to use , when it first comes out of the package it looks like a normal lipstick but after a few uses you can definitely see the texture. i deeply recommend
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?