5 colors available

Erin J.
Erin J.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Other
Convenient and easy to use, you don't have to use fingers to scrub if you don't like anything getting under your nails. It's normally available at any drugstore that sells e.l.f. The only con was I wish that there was more sugar at the bottom of the tube like the top of the lipstick.
Kiana L.
Kiana L.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Other
This lip product was okay. I suffered from dry lips from constantly wearing matte liquid lipsticks. Because I wore those so much my lips would dry out so I needed something to exfoliate them. I decided to give this a try. This isn't an awful product but I wouldn't repurchase this again. I don't know, I just didn't like it.
Elisabeth E.
Elisabeth E.
Brewton, AL
Very gentle lip exfoliater! I'm super shocked at how much I enjoy this product! It smells and tastes super good and that's usually what turns me off to most products! It reminds me of brown sugar and vanilla. I really enjoy this product! I highly recommend it, and for only $3 you can't beat it at all.
Neha G.
Neha G.
Austin, TX
Review for: Other
This is the best invention ever! I mean lip scrubs are nothing new but having them in a stick form like this is just the most convenient trick ever. This Exfoliator is so so effective. It is a life saver when it comes to exfoliating lips especially during these dry winter months.
Caryn C.
Caryn C.
This is a great one! Quick and easy to use and a great price! It leaves my list so soft and smooth. Grabbed this at CVS the other day and man I wish I had gotten this sooner! Makes all my lip stains, glosses and lipsticks look that much better!
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Mint Maniac
I have dry skin and i've always picked at the skin on my lips, but this exfoliator has diminished the need to ever pick or peel. It gently and effortlessly clears my lips of any dead skin and it leaves my lips even, soft, and shining. Just don't lick your lips after application!
Maria S.
Maria S.
Review for: Mint Maniac
I really like this product. It leaves my lips feeling soft and amazing. I love the smell of mint and I would have given this a five star if only it would expire too quickly. That's the only problem but over all I love this product. Love what it does and for an affordable price it's great.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Newport News, VA
This is currently my favorite lip exfoliater! It's so much easier to use than lip scrubs that come in a jar or pot, and it works so well. Follow up with a balm, and your lips will feel amazing for days! I absolutely recommend this exfoliater, especially because it's so affordable.
Anne B.
Anne B.
Review for: Rose
This works fine to exfoliate my lips.  The little scrubbies buff off dead skin and the cream formula helps soften.  The fake vanilla smell is just so unpleasant.  It just smells so artificial and chemical to me, so I hardly ever reach for it.  If smells don'the bother you, then it should work well for you and it's really affordable.
Anne M.
Anne M.
Spring Valley, CA
This is amazing, we often forget how important it is to exfoliate both our skin and our lips. Especially if you wear a lot of liquid lipsticks... ITS SO IMPORTANT. For the money, this goes above and beyond. We do not need to spend $15 + on a lip exfoliator. This one is amazing.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?