BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Mint Maniac
I have dry skin and i've always picked at the skin on my lips, but this exfoliator has diminished the need to ever pick or peel. It gently and effortlessly clears my lips of any dead skin and it leaves my lips even, soft, and shining. Just don't lick your lips after application!
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Newport News, VA
This is currently my favorite lip exfoliater! It's so much easier to use than lip scrubs that come in a jar or pot, and it works so well. Follow up with a balm, and your lips will feel amazing for days! I absolutely recommend this exfoliater, especially because it's so affordable.
Anne M.
Anne M.
Spring Valley, CA
This is amazing, we often forget how important it is to exfoliate both our skin and our lips. Especially if you wear a lot of liquid lipsticks... ITS SO IMPORTANT. For the money, this goes above and beyond. We do not need to spend $15 + on a lip exfoliator. This one is amazing.
Reita S.
Reita S.
Garrettsville, OH
Review for: Sweet Cheery
I LOVE e.l.f.'s sweet cherry lip exfoliator! It takes away all the dry, chapped skin just by lightly swiping it across your lips and it tastes lovely if you accidentally get some in your mouth. I've had horribly chapped lips all my life and I finally found a product that helps!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
The lip color of the stick is cute but not the same color as it says. The exfoliated is brilliant and very easy to apply. The exfoliated gets rid of all dryness you have on your lips and you can just wipe it off with a tissue and it will leave your lips super smooth and soft!
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Review for: Mint Maniac
LOVE IT! It works so well, it doesn't hurt to apply and it leaves my lips feeling a little plumper at the end of it all. Because of the mint, I think. E.L.F. products are not pricey at all, which I LOVE. I would definitely recommend it, and I've already bought myself another!
Talon T.
Talon T.
Los Molinos, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I really love this product! If your lips are super dry and flaky, apply this and leave it on for a few minutes.. wipe it off after and your lips will feel so nice and smooth, and all the dead skin/dry parts should come right off! I always apply this right before any lipstick or gloss so it applies perfectly. :) would 1000000% recommend!
Jennifer  R.
Jennifer R.
Review for: Rose
I literally have them all every time they come up with a new sent or color i head over to the website or the store a buy them, i love the way it makes my lips feel the sent are amazing and i love how light weight it makes my lips feel i would really recommend these.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Hanover, IN
Review for: Other
I have gone through probably 10 of these over the years! So amazing! My lips look so amazing without all of the dry dead skin hanging off my lips. Matte lipsticks make everything visible but if you use this prior to application of your lip product you will have flawless lips!
Lindsey Z.
Lindsey Z.
I am in love with this product. I have large lips and they are always chapped no matter how many products I used. I tried the elf lip exfoliant and it is to die for. I got it from target and I couldn't believe how cheap it was. It worked so well and let my lips feeling amazing.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?