5 colors available

Lakesha E.
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Review for: Other
This tastes like brown sugar and really does a great job of removing the dead skin. It is gentle yet does a great job. It smells amazing and a little goes a long way. I would definitely recommend  this if wear alot of lipsticks or matte ones to keep your lips healthy and plump.
Sydney D.
Sydney D.
Spring Lake, MI
When I first got this, I honestly didn't know what it was used for. But, now that I use it, I can totally tell a difference. It's a lifesaver, like someone previously stated, especially in the winter months. Living in Michigan, the weather messes up your lips, so this is a must have!
Karina G.
Karina G.
Riverside, CA
This is an inexpensive product that actually works pretty well. Removes lot of dead skin and leaves lips feeling soft and smooth! A great product if you use liquid lipsticks as it makes them apply better after exfoliating your lips first. It also smells really nice. The only downside for me was that it broke after a couple uses.
Onesha N.
Onesha N.
Palmetto Bay , FL
I discovered this product by accident and I've been in love with it ever since! It is rough enough to remove any dry, dull, and old skin from my lips, yet it provides a great deal of moisture. It's designed very cool so it's way to carry around in my makeup bag or handbag. Love it!
Cassie H.
Cassie H.
Review for: Sweet Cheery
I LOVE THIS! Wow, I got this because I thought, okay why not. I never knew I needed a lip exfoliator until I tried this! I use it before I apply my matte lipsticks and it moisturizes and smooths out the cracks! Oh and then I lick my lips to eat all the sugar off because it tastes soooo good!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Pineville, LA
Love this lip exfoliator from e.l.f. cosmetics. For the price you would be crazy to not try it. It has a sweet taste, which is pleasant after you wipe it off. The stick is stiff and doesn't mush up when applying. I love anything that has exfoliating powers, and this has that power.
maegan l.
maegan l.
Review for: Other
I do not like this product at all! The first few times I used it, it was amazing with this very thick lip balm over the exfoliation beads. After that, the lip balm disappeared and I was left with this little Brillo pad to rub on my lips. This needs to be used with another lip balm.
Hemali P.
Hemali P.
Atlanta
This is product is amazing!!!!! I have used up one and have two as a back up. I use it twice a week, especially before applying liquid lipstick. It makes my lips look great afterwards. it smells great, it has sweet taste if you accidentally get some in your mouth lol, but not edible.
Grace S.
Grace S.
Huntley, IL
Review for: Mint Maniac
I recently bought this at my local Walmart and I love it. I think it's so clever how it's already in the shape of a lipstick so it's a lot easier to apply. I also love how cheap it is! For the price it is so perfect. I would for sure recommend this for anyone, boys and girls.
Coleen H.
Coleen H.
Vernon, NY
So I picked this up at Walmart for about 3 dollars I believe, yes the price is good but something you really get what you pay for and I do not feel this product helped put my lips at all it is just not enough to make a different ! I would not repurchase e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?