BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Myranda T.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Review for: Other more...
I love this product! It exfoliates my lips better than anything else i've tried, smells wonderful, even tastes good! It lasts a long time too, even with daily use. Easy to use, and inexpensive, I definitely recommend this product!
Viktoria H.
Hellam
Review for: Rose more...
I really wish it exfoliated the way I thought it would it actually felt more like a burning feeling then anything. Love a lot of your products but this was just not one for me.
Amie G.
Poestenkill , NY
Way too abrasive! There are other affordable options that I would choose over this. There isn't enough balm and too much exfoliant it feels like it's tearing my lips apart!
Heather H.
Stoneville, NC
My all time favorite lip expoliating product. Leaves lips feeling soft and smooth. Pleasant brown suhar smell. Not too rough on my sensitive lips so that's always a bonus.
Karli C.
Clanton, AL
Review for: Other more...
Loved this! I needed a lip exfoliate and this brush as perfect! It was maybe $2? I got mine at Walmart a few years ago and I have no idea what I did with it since then. Will buy again.
Kayla T.
Montgomery, AL
I've been using this to exfoliate for years for my lips. It smells like brown sugar, helps a lot in the winter with dead skin and is a must before applying a liquid lippie.
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
I accidentally bought this, I thought it was lipstick, but it turned out to be something that I use daily. It has nice packaging, and feels super good on my lips, and takes the dead skin off. It does last a very long time and I recommend this to anyone that has chapped lips.
Natasha L.
N Las Vegas, NV
I'm a big fan of matte lipsticks and at times it can be really drying on the lips. I like to exfoliate my lips every night after taking off my makeup so that I can have a smoothly put on my lipstick the next day. I really love how e.l.f.'s lip exfoliator is in a lipstick form so it's easier to use and scrub on the lips. The mint flavor gives the routine a refreshing feel and the scrub leaves my lips soft and smooth and free of distress. I really enjoy how well this product works and how inexpensive it is as well. I highly recommend this product to anyone who just needs a lip scrub that isn't too expensive. It does the job well.
Shakera A.
Cedar Park , TX
Review for: Sweet Cheery more...
Gentle lip exfoliating and smoothing ! Smells and tastes delicious! This is a steal ! Yes I have two ! Almost done ! I use this daily at night ! I love liquid lipsticks ! So I need to exfoliate daily!
Vanessa C.
Bronx, NY
I've tried this one before and it was great! So I was super excited to try the Mint Manic Lip Exfoliator. I have really dry lips so I always need to have constant moisturization. This lip exfoliator helped me so much. It helped to remove my chapped dry skin from my lips. I felt like my lips were refreshed and looked so smooth. Made my lipstick glide on smoothly. Having the mint one is awesome. I love the mint feel of it. This is such a great product.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?