5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Rin Y.
Rin Y.
Castro Valley, CA
I received this complimentary in my Voxbox for testing purposes. This product is very clean as compare to typical lip scrubs. Those ones tend to be a mess, whereas this one is as simple as putting lipstick on! It has a very refreshing taste and feel. It smells great too. The bottom of the container pops off and is a lip balm. I will definitely be repurchasing this when I run out.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Williston
I love this product! I bought it a while back because I'm tired of have chapped rough lips. I haven't tried a ton of elf products but know they have some good products. It's exfoliates like a dream. The flavor I got it's delicious is smells and tastes good 😂 backaging is cute and sleek and lets not forget the price tag. You can't beat it I will purchase this again when I run out!
Cecilia A.
Cecilia A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have the mint one and let me tell you it smells so good it's so easy to apply and use the packaging is lovely too it's was my first time using it and I loved it. I would totally buy it again it leaves your lips so smooth and good looking it removes everything it should remove leaves your lip game so cute and the best I got this from influenster totally free for testing porpuse
Nataly B.
Nataly B.
los angeles, CA
Eh, Ive heard great things about this product and I wanted to love it, but unfortunately I don't. I tried this product because it was sent to me in a voxbox and I was so excited because I have terribly chapped lips usually and have to exfoliate daily. all it did for me was break off like a sugar cube and not really exfoliate at all. I guess for the price point it's okay though.
Kristie  B.
Kristie B.
I was so excited to have gotten this in the E.L.F vox box! I've heard a lot about it but never got to try it. I love it! I got the mint one which is what I would have purchased. So easy to use compared to a regular lip exfoliater in a pot or tube such cab be messy. This was so easy to apply and wasn't too harsh. Also it left a really nice moisturized feel to my lips afterwards.
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
Lexington, NC
I love this stuff. I usually just make my own lip scrub and keep it in a little jar, but I think I will be converting this this! I love how it is in a lipstick tube so its easy to apply and doesn't get all over your hands. It is very gentle but works very well. It smells and tastes great! I love the minty smell. I definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a new lip scrub.
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
If there's one thing that I love from e.l.f., it's their lip exfoliator. I was recently sent one of their products for review in the flavor Mint Maniac and I am absolutely in love with the product. I can't get enough of it! The flavor is amazing, the scent is phenomenal, and the exfoliator really works! It also has an amazing plumping effect that I can't get from anywhere else.
Carol N.
Carol N.
Los Angeles, CA
I LOVE this. I just got this on my elf. cosmetics VoxBox. I used it with very little expectation, because I usually exfoliate my lips with honey and sugar and love that. But this is something else! It exfoliates and moisturizes, and it seems to also plump the lips! Amazing. I'll definitely repurchase when it's over and will probably buy them as gifts for Xmas for other people.
Ruby C.
Ruby C.
The Mint Lip Exfoliator is my sh*t right now!!! 🙊😍😍
Usually my lips are SUPER dry + chapped around fall/winter; but this little sucker has my lips looking and feeling the best they have ever been! 😍 I especially LOVE using this before applying liquid lipsticks; makes the removal so much easier and not as messy 😅 I'm almost done with it and DEFINITELY gonna keep using this!! 🙌🙌
Sheena W.
Sheena W.
Pinckney , MI
By far one of my all time favorite products , this product has great packaging. I love the fact that it's a stick not a jar... makes it so much easier to apply. Also the mint was really nice, not sure if they make other flavors or not but I would love to try them if they do . Great gift for a friend that loves lip products , smooth lips are a must before applying lip stick !
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?