5 colors available

Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Harrisburg, PA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I got this lip exfoliator when I was in New York City and went to the E.l.f store. My sisters friend swears by this and loves it. I got it and ever since I got I use it almost every day! It makes my lips soft and takes the dead skin off my lips. It smells like coffee to me and has a nice feel to the lips. It's worth the 3 bucks and I highly recommend this as a good cheap lip exfoliator.
Alexas B.
Alexas B.
Oh my am I happy that I received this in my latest VoxBox! I have never tried a lip exfoliating product before this one and I think I am in love. It leaves my lips so soft and smooth. The fact that I don't have to make a big mess with rubbing with my fingers makes it all the better. I will definitely be buying one as soon as this one is gone. This is amazing for my winter chapped lips.
Cassandra Z.
Cassandra Z.
Milwaukee, WI
I received this product in the latest E.L.F voxbox for complimentary testing and I love it! I have always resorted to using Vaseline + Coffee grounds to exfoliate my lips (which is still great) but this product makes this process much more faster and efficient! I can slide it on with ease right before I apply my lipstick and the results are awesome. The minty flavor is an added bonus!
Suzane N.
Suzane N.
Shakopee
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Bought it today and tested it and it's wonderful! First off, awesome smell. Second, it really does a good job of getting the dead skin off your lips. The formula is very moisturizing so when you're done, your lips will be smooth and moistened. Seal it with lip balm and your lips will be baby smooth. It's awesome to use as well before applying a matte lipstick or any bold lip color. 👌
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Lombard, IL
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes. I am obsessed with this lip scrub! I get really dry lips in the winter and it can make lipsticks look feathery and patchy. Before putting on liquid lips especially, this removes the dead skin on my lips. It exfoliates without being too rough and leaves my lips feeling minty and smooth. Such a great cost-effective product!
Melody V.
Melody V.
Grapevine , TX
Got this in my Vox box and honestly love it! I used one of their lip exfoliators a couple years ago and hated the product.

Their new product has a different formula and a better aesthetic appearance. The product melts on your lips and has the perfect amount of exfoliator. It feels like a sugar scrub and taste like a candy cane.

I will be purchasing this after my free one runs out!
Xiomara C.
Xiomara C.
I just used this product for the first time and I liked that it removed the dead skin cells on my lips. I tried the mint colored one. What I didn't like about it is that it's dry and you can't aggressively rub it against your lips or it'll hurt. Other than that, I really liked it and would purchase one myself. I received this product complimentary from e.l.f. for testing purposes.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Williston
I love this product! I bought it a while back because I'm tired of have chapped rough lips. I haven't tried a ton of elf products but know they have some good products. It's exfoliates like a dream. The flavor I got it's delicious is smells and tastes good 😂 backaging is cute and sleek and lets not forget the price tag. You can't beat it I will purchase this again when I run out!
Rin Y.
Rin Y.
Castro Valley, CA
I received this complimentary in my Voxbox for testing purposes. This product is very clean as compare to typical lip scrubs. Those ones tend to be a mess, whereas this one is as simple as putting lipstick on! It has a very refreshing taste and feel. It smells great too. The bottom of the container pops off and is a lip balm. I will definitely be repurchasing this when I run out.
Cecilia A.
Cecilia A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have the mint one and let me tell you it smells so good it's so easy to apply and use the packaging is lovely too it's was my first time using it and I loved it. I would totally buy it again it leaves your lips so smooth and good looking it removes everything it should remove leaves your lip game so cute and the best I got this from influenster totally free for testing porpuse
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?