BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Christine M.
Rhome, TX
I've tried both the mint & brown sugar and love them both! It is so easy to apply since it is just like any other lipstick! My lips are always super smooth afterwards! This is perfect for the winter months!! Elf always has great products at a great price! It never hurts my wallet to give them a try! I will definitely continue to purchase this product!
Tina T.
San Diego, CA
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
This is a great little set. For around $5, you get a lip exfoliation and a lip color. The exfoliator is in sweet cherry flavor, and is a great lip scrub. It sloughs off dry flaky skin and makes your lips feel supple and moisturized. The lip color is in an easy to wear berry shade, has a nice, light formula, and comes in an easy to apply narrow stick.
Celine M.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I wanted to try this product because it has a cult following on social media, so you can say I was thrilled when my mother gave me hers! I've tried it several times and haven't been as impressed as I expected. It exfoliates fine but leaves behind a sugar taste that is weird and off putting. I won't purchase this item after my current tube is finished
Katrina R.
Las vegas , NV
INGENIOUS!!! I love this thing. Must have for the winter. I never knew that I was missing such an important piece of my life! I have been using this morning and night, my lips get SO dry and cracked in the winter, its disgusting. I love using this and following up with some coconut oil for hydration. My lips have been smooth and soft all winter long!
Beverly C.
Edroy, TX
My lips felt AMAZING after using this! I hadn't been able to find a good lip scrub so I had been making my own with honey and Brown sugar which is an inexpensive way to get a lip scrub but I now have an inexpensive AND convenient fix with this lip exfoliator. I love that it's in a lipstick bullet form because it's good on the go and not messy at all.
Catie B.
Anniston, AL
The e.l.f. lip exfoliator is a must have! It really does help rid dead skin off your lips leaving them super smooth. I have tried the sugar version once but I received the mint version in a voxbox and I highly recccomend getting the mint one instead of the sugar! Both are nice though. I recieved this product complimentary but all opinions are my own.
Erika W.
Summerville, SC
I received this in my e.l.f. voxbox and applied as directed. I didn't feel anything that would lead me to believe it was exfoliating my lips - nothing grainy or even any texture of any kind. Maybe my product was too dried out? The packaging is cute though and it smelled minty. I do not notice any weird tastes in my mouth as others have commented on.
Alondra C.
Review for: Coconut
Honestly my favorite! I tend to get dry lips and they get all chapped really fast and this make them super soft within seconds of using it. Like others it has a sweet taste to it. I wouldn't eat it because that would be gross due to it having the dead skin you scrubbed off, but I think that's an option haha but seriously it's a really good product.
Lupita m.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this products, first because it's so expensive. it's not hard to find at the drugstore and works wonders, I use it almost 2-3 times a week specially before applying matte liquid lipstick, then add a balm to moisturize and leave my lips super nice, also it doesn't taste bad at all. this is not a gentle exfoliating so please keep that in mind.
Maria K.
Fort Worth
OH MY GOD. THIS PRODUCT IS HANDS DOWN AMAZING. I HAVE FOUND A MEW HOLY GRAIL. It exfoliated my lips without taking away the moisture factor, and the mint touch is absolutely amazing. I have been using it since I got it, and my lipsticks have never applied on so great!! Definitely a product I will ever allow myself to live without. 10/10 recommend.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?