BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Jessica S.
Hobbs, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was looking for an exfoliator that was affordable and worked well. Well elf has that product sometimes I think it work a little too well. After I use sit a few times my lisp became sensitive so now I use it about twice a week and it keeps my lips soft and looking good.
Brooke D.
Addison, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is okay. I think it exfoliates pretty well, but the taste is awful to me. It's hard not to get any in your mouth also. That being said, it does what it says it does and exfoliates your lips.
Nikki M.
Milan, OH
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I love this lip kit! The exfoliator smooths my lips and gets rid of any dead skin. And the lip color went on super smooth and I loved the color! Super easy to use for anyone!
Delilah R.
This product is great during the winter especially the smell of it is of cinnamon buns baking. This leaves my lips feeling soft and moisturized. It is a good buy and it lasts for about 3 months.
Gisselle M.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pleasant flavor, I love the shape and concept. It makes my lips feel so good when I'm done exfoliating! It might taste a little too "kiddy" if you get some in your mouth, but the softness of your lips will compensate for that.
Sydni A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for prepping my lips before any matte product. Leaves my lips feeling super soft and smooth. Doesn't leave behind any bad taste, and it smells AMAZING. Such a great product for a low price.
Autumn F.
Hot Springs, AR
I love this product! First of all it smells great. And it leaves my lips feeling super soft! It's a great value for the price and I can pick it up at target anytime! I recommend this to everyone!
Jessica B.
Woodbridge, VA
I recently hauled this and have been testing it out, it's awesome!! I love the packaging, it feels and looks very sleek and pretty, the product is in the best form ever, in my opinion. The fact that it's in a lipstick tube has been making me exfoliate my lips more than normal because it's so convenient. It smells like a sweet sugar scrub and tastes similar (not that I lick it, just gets in my mouth sometimes). Instructions say to leave on for a few minutes and then wipe it off but sometimes I sleep with it on and wake up with super soft lips or I will leave it on while I do my makeup and then wipe it off, same effect! Ordered another one a few days ago for me and one to give away :)
Gaby B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recieved this on my Elf Vox Box. I'm not someone who exfoliates her lips very often so I was excited to try this. It works wonderfully, the bullet like lipstick form of this is brilliant to exfoliate your lips without leaving anything messy.

It tastes very sweet, I'm pretty sure it has sugar in it, smells minty but it's not overpowering. It's almost like a subtle mint smell. The only bad thing that I could notice was that if you have your lips too damp the sugar in the exfoliator will dissolve before exfoliating your lips. It's a nice and kind exfoliator, I think you could use it everyday because it's subtle. Totally recommend it.
Genesis P.
Firebaugh, CA
So I was sent the mint flavored lip scrub through influenster and this is a very mild lip scrub. I felt that if you're trying to completely get rid of the dead peely skin that we sometimes get on our lips, this is not the product for it. The little exfoliating particles in the balm are way too fine for them to do that unless of course you're going to be there for a couple minutes scrubbing the heck out of your lips (which probably isn't a good idea if you don't want irritated lips). If you've ever tried the lip scrubs from Lush or Jeffree Star, this product is not going to exfoliate anywhere near what those do. This lip scrub is great for a quick little on-the-go kind of exfoliant.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?