5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #19 in Lip Care

How to use:

Courtney T.
Courtney T.
This is my favorite scub for the end of the night.  This is very easy to work with. The scrub it doesn't taste awful at all it's a very sweet taste if I ever get in the mouth. I feel as though this is very Factive after a long night especially if wearing liquid lipstick to get the residue off.
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Syracuse, UT
I love this exfoliator. It feels so good to apply and it makes my lips feel amazing after. It helps make my lips ready for lip color. I would recommend this to anyone even if the lips aren't dry, mine are not dry but it still felt amazing to use. I will certainly be buying this again.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Parkland, FL
I have always been one of those "make your own lip scrub, it's cheaper" people. But ELF has made me realize my mistake - this is amazing, partly because it's in an actual tube just like a lipstick and it's not messy, but it also tastes great and does exactly what it says. It's worth the buy!
boone g.
boone g.
West Monroe, LA
I really like the product and i think the idea is amazing. I have only had mine for a month now and it is pretty good. If i am in a time crunch or too tired to go get my actual lip scrub, this product comes in handy. just a few swipes and my lips are smooth enough for lipstick. Will buy again!
marley d.
marley d.
Arlington, TX
Review for: Mint Maniac, Other
The original is the best because it has the more course grain to it but I love the mint too. I have very bad chapped lips but this stuff take off all the dead skin so that I can properly moisturize and apply lipstick flawlessly! Have bought this product over and over again and still use it
Dawn S.
Dawn S.
Virginia City, NV
Best lip exfoliator ever! It's easy to use. No messy having to put your fingers in a jar and make a mess. You just rub the lipstick shaped exfoliator over damp lips. It leaves them hydrated with an oil. It tastes so yummy you want to lick it off your lips. Now it comes in other flavors too.
Holland M.
Holland M.
Raleigh, NC
This is a great and simple product! You may not always think about exfoliating your lips but this product makes it so easy and quick to do and you'll be loving how your lips feel after! It's affordable and makes your lips look and feel great, making for an easier lipstick application!
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Lk Junaluska, NC
This is the cheapest and easiest to use lip exfoliater on the market. This cost a mere $3 and come in multiple scents and flavors. All you have to do is rub this lipstick bullet back and forth on your lips and a few seconds and viola - beauty flake free lips. A must before liquid lipstick.
Mia W.
Mia W.
Winston Salem, NC
Review for: Mint Maniac, Rose
I love that it's shaped like a lipstick tube, which makes it easy to apply, as to others I've tried where you have to dip your finger in and waste more product. It's firm, so as I glide it across my lips I can feel and see dead skin come off immediately, even before I wipe it with it off.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Review for: Rose
Seriously the best and most affordable lip scrub! I love that it is in lipstick form because it was really easy to apply! I use it every time I put on a lip product! It smells so yummy! I got it at Walmart for 2$. I have gone through one and am working on my second one! Nice packaging too
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?