BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Karina G.
Karina G.
Riverside, CA
This is an inexpensive product that actually works pretty well. Removes lot of dead skin and leaves lips feeling soft and smooth! A great product if you use liquid lipsticks as it makes them apply better after exfoliating your lips first. It also smells really nice. The only downside for me was that it broke after a couple uses.
Coleen H.
Coleen H.
Vernon, NY
So I picked this up at Walmart for about 3 dollars I believe, yes the price is good but something you really get what you pay for and I do not feel this product helped put my lips at all it is just not enough to make a different ! I would not repurchase e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Cassie H.
Cassie H.
Review for: Sweet Cheery
I LOVE THIS! Wow, I got this because I thought, okay why not. I never knew I needed a lip exfoliator until I tried this! I use it before I apply my matte lipsticks and it moisturizes and smooths out the cracks! Oh and then I lick my lips to eat all the sugar off because it tastes soooo good!
Kat D.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
Review for: Coconut, Pink Grapefruit, Sweet Cheery, Mint Maniac, Rose, Other
I got these for $3 a piece at ULTA. OMG what a wonderful wonderful product! My lips feel so much better after using them. I've tried all of them and I can't honestly choose which one is my favorite! I suggest you go snap them all up because at three bucks or less, you can't go wrong!
Lakesha E.
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Review for: Other
This tastes like brown sugar and really does a great job of removing the dead skin. It is gentle yet does a great job. It smells amazing and a little goes a long way. I would definitely recommend  this if wear alot of lipsticks or matte ones to keep your lips healthy and plump.
Elisabeth E.
Elisabeth E.
Brewton, AL
Very gentle lip exfoliater! I'm super shocked at how much I enjoy this product! It smells and tastes super good and that's usually what turns me off to most products! It reminds me of brown sugar and vanilla. I really enjoy this product! I highly recommend it, and for only $3 you can't beat it at all.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Review for: Mint Maniac
I really like this product. It leaves my lips feeling soft and amazing. I love the smell of mint and I would have given this a five star if only it would expire too quickly. That's the only problem but over all I love this product. Love what it does and for an affordable price it's great.
Caryn C.
Caryn C.
This is a great one! Quick and easy to use and a great price! It leaves my list so soft and smooth. Grabbed this at CVS the other day and man I wish I had gotten this sooner! Makes all my lip stains, glosses and lipsticks look that much better!
Neha G.
Neha G.
San Francisco , CA
Review for: Other
This is the best invention ever! I mean lip scrubs are nothing new but having them in a stick form like this is just the most convenient trick ever. This Exfoliator is so so effective. It is a life saver when it comes to exfoliating lips especially during these dry winter months.
Anne B.
Anne B.
Review for: Rose
This works fine to exfoliate my lips.  The little scrubbies buff off dead skin and the cream formula helps soften.  The fake vanilla smell is just so unpleasant.  It just smells so artificial and chemical to me, so I hardly ever reach for it.  If smells don'the bother you, then it should work well for you and it's really affordable.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?