BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
It actually took me forever to get my hand on one of these. They were always sold out, so I knew I needed it. It works great and is so easy to use because it'd already in a lipstick form. Highly recommended.
Jae B.
Jae B.
Whittier, CA
I use this every day! This lip scrub works wonders! And you just can't beat this price! I normally make my own scrub, something made me try this and when I did...Lord I haven't been able to stop. It leaves my lips smooth and soft as ever! Its great as an end of the day treatment as well
Mae M.
Mae M.
I like this product to keep my lips from being dried out. I use this when I'm doing my makeup before I put on lipstick. With these you have to get a layer off of the product before you can really feel the grit on your lips. It's a nice cheap product that everyone should keep in their makeup bag.
Kat D.
Kat D.
Biloxi , MS
Review for: Coconut, Pink Grapefruit, Sweet Cheery, Mint Maniac, Rose, Other
I got these for $3 a piece at ULTA. OMG what a wonderful wonderful product! My lips feel so much better after using them. I've tried all of them and I can't honestly choose which one is my favorite! I suggest you go snap them all up because at three bucks or less, you can't go wrong!
Sydney D.
Sydney D.
Albion, MI
When I first got this, I honestly didn't know what it was used for. But, now that I use it, I can totally tell a difference. It's a lifesaver, like someone previously stated, especially in the winter months. Living in Michigan, the weather messes up your lips, so this is a must have!
Kiana L.
Kiana L.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Other
This lip product was okay. I suffered from dry lips from constantly wearing matte liquid lipsticks. Because I wore those so much my lips would dry out so I needed something to exfoliate them. I decided to give this a try. This isn't an awful product but I wouldn't repurchase this again. I don't know, I just didn't like it.
Onesha N.
Onesha N.
Palmetto Bay, FL
I discovered this product by accident and I've been in love with it ever since! It is rough enough to remove any dry, dull, and old skin from my lips, yet it provides a great deal of moisture. It's designed very cool so it's way to carry around in my makeup bag or handbag. Love it!
Karina G.
Karina G.
Riverside, CA
This is an inexpensive product that actually works pretty well. Removes lot of dead skin and leaves lips feeling soft and smooth! A great product if you use liquid lipsticks as it makes them apply better after exfoliating your lips first. It also smells really nice. The only downside for me was that it broke after a couple uses.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Pineville, LA
Love this lip exfoliator from e.l.f. cosmetics. For the price you would be crazy to not try it. It has a sweet taste, which is pleasant after you wipe it off. The stick is stiff and doesn't mush up when applying. I love anything that has exfoliating powers, and this has that power.
Cassie H.
Cassie H.
Review for: Sweet Cheery
I LOVE THIS! Wow, I got this because I thought, okay why not. I never knew I needed a lip exfoliator until I tried this! I use it before I apply my matte lipsticks and it moisturizes and smooths out the cracks! Oh and then I lick my lips to eat all the sugar off because it tastes soooo good!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?