BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Mary H.
You can't do wrong with this lip exfoliate.
I used it one's I feel my lips all dry and crack. I follow the instructions for this product & after use I put on my Vaseline lip gel.
Brittany S.
Crowley, TX
I love this so much! I received this product complimentary from influenster for honest review I received this in the elf Voxbox this month and I am officially obsessed especially finding out it has a lip balm at the bottom not many know about !!! It taste good smells good and my lips were so soft and I love it's so affordable! Lip scrubs I've tried before are pretty pricy! I will be purchasing this once I run out! Thanks influenster! I love this lip exfoliator!
Chelsie C.
Ashby, MA
Review for: Mint Maniac more...
I use this lip scrub everyday I love the fresh minty feel. Keeps my lips super soft. It is only a few dollars too which makes it even better I will continue to buy it. I would recommend this to anyone
Amanda E.
A five star product for sure! I recieved in my elf voxbox and used for the first time this is going to be a great profit for the winter months coming up and will be a great pair up with my matte lip color from elf. I love how reasonably priced these products are and how great they work. I don't know if I'll ever buy a different lip exfoliating product besides this one again! I also love that this product is in a like lipstick form so it makes it easier to apply.
Ellie C.
Richmond, VA
This is sooooo wonderful I love this so much. It makes my lips feel so soft. I got it at Target in sweet cherry. I will definitely have to but more, it is so easy to use and part of my makeup routine.
Kayla M.
Mashpee, MA
Review for: Mint Maniac more...
This is the only lip exfoliator that I will use. It has the best flavor and it leaves my lips nice and soft. It is super easy to use and I can't wait to try the other flavors.
Erica D.
Balch Springs, TX
This is my simple go to lip exfoliator. The granules are big enough to scrub off the rough patches but not so large and jagged that they damage your lips. It smells great too.
Charis C.
Puyallup, WA
I received a tube of the Mint Maniac complementary from Influenster, and this review is an honest opinion of my experience with this product.
I haven't been a big fan of lip defoliators, but this one is definitely going on my "must haves' list.
The tube is a lipstick style that twists up to expose more of the product. The mint is a great scent, not to strong but just enough to make it pleasant.
The texture is perfect, it's not overly gritty, but it does the job and I've noticed a difference in the feel of my lips, and my lipstick/gloss applies much smoother than before.
It applies easily and washes off well, without any oily or gritty residue.
I would definitely recommend this product and plan to purchase it after this tube is done.
Savannah L.
Hinton, WV
Review for: Brown sugar more...
This lip exfoliator is SO intense! It could actually cause a little bit of damage if you aren't careful. I find that elf lip products can be a little hard to apply and can be very drying on the lips.
Michaella R.
Review for: Sweet Cheery more...
I really don’t like the taste of the exfoliating lip stick but it keeps your lips hydrated and no skin is hanging. Very easy to apply once you get it going and yes lasts long!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?