BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Becki F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The scrub itself is really great, however I prefer scrubs that are more creamy. Once you can get a good amount off the tube it works but otherwise it just feels like your leaving dead skin on the tube.
Peggy P.
Beaumont, TX
Love this stuff. I love not digging in a jar for lip scrub. It not very abrasive, it is just write. It gets the dead skin off and it doesn't have a bad time. You can get a lot of uses out of it. Worth the " albeit low price" money.
Emily D.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Coconut
This is the perfect invention! Can't get off your lipstick? This is perfect to remove unwanted lipstick that won't budge! Also, it is great for exfoliating flaky lips! I highly recommend this product!
Alexis R.
Port Orchard, WA
This exfoliater is great to use before you put in any matte! The price is amazing!You can get it at walmart! I've even seen it at the dollar tree! My favorite is the smell! Its not meant to last long but it done leave your lips soft! I would buy it agian once my spair goes out!
Laura R.
Modesto, CA
I came upon this the other day at my local drugstore. I've never used lip exfoliators before and this one has become my best friend. I love how soft my lips stay after using it and love the vanilla taste .
Kirsten C.
Tucson
Review for: Other
Have the lip exfoliator in a brown color, never noticed in came in more than one. Tastes super sweet and is very effective. Can be harsh on lips but it's just doing it's job. I'm on my third one.
Christa C.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
The Elf lip exfoliater leaves my lips noticeably soft and actually taste so good! This is a must have this winter season!

I received this complimentary product to try out! 💕
michelle t.
San Francisco, CA
This was honestly really good at exfoliating lips. I bought it at old navy since they have an elf section decided to give it a try and it was worth my purchase. The only downfall was that it can smush together overtime:(
Jennifer J.
Iowa Falls, IA
Review for: Other
Bought this in the original flavor/color. Tastes like brown sugar! For the price this is awesome! It's super easy to apply and helps your lipstick go on much smoother. I'll always have on of these on hand!
Rosanna C.
This elf lip exfoliator is a must have it is easy to use and it work great. I thought this wouldn't work but it was amazing it was really cheap to. This is great if u get a lot of dry dead skin on your lips in the colder months.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?