5 colors available

Lexi H.
Lexi H.
Edmond, OK
Review for: Coconut
Love this product!! Love the way it makes my lips feel after I use it. Makes my lip stick go on smooth and look flawless. The price is perfect you get a good product for a super good price and it can be picked up at a drugstore. I would for sure recommend to others looking for a lip exfoliator.
Zeleny A.
Zeleny A.
Jurupa Valley, CA
I picked this up when it was first released a few years ago, at first I loved it. It did it's job of exfoliating my lips, but after a use or two I noticed that it had lost it's little but of exfoliation. I'm not sure why, but every single one I would buy did this, so I eventually stopped wasting my money on it.
Clinton C.
Clinton C.
Springfield, MO
Review for: Mint Maniac
Elf is one of the best go to brands for quality products at a ridiculously cheap price! The packaging is great and the quality is comparable to more high end brands! This scrub removes all dead skin from your lips and leaves them feeling refreshed and baby smooth! I use this once a week at least!
VALERIE P.
VALERIE P.
San Antonio , TX
Review for: Other
I have the clear lip exfoliator. It smells like vanilla. I love it. Its affordable and it works great. I use it to prep my lips for lip liner and lipstick. It gives my lips moisture and it makes my lips plump too. Anyone else get that effect? I love that it does that. I highly recommend to buy!!!
Xenia B.
Xenia B.
Hallandle Bch, FL
Review for: Coconut
When I first purchased this I absolutely loved it, it provided great exfoliation with a decent amount of moisture. After about 3 weeks to a month, the product became dry and it hurt trying to exfoliate my lips, I found that if I layered some vaseline on my lips before using the exfoliator helped.
Kitty B.
Kitty B.
Review for: Sweet Cheery
My go-to lip exfoliator! I love, love, LOVE having a lip exfoliator in a bullet, rather than a jar. The product smells and tastes delicious, and provides a gentle scrub. The price is also absolutely amazing! I've repurchased this a few times and ditched my other pot and jar lip exfoliators.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Roanoke, VA
My lips have been so chapped lately which really kills the ability to wear liquid lipsticks without looking like a crazy woman. So, this has been a lifesaver! It smells and tastes so good and gets rid of all the little flakies. Even my husband likes to steal it, mostly because it tastes so good!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Huntington, WV
I have this is in the green exfoliator and I love it! I love that it is like a lip stick instead of in a pot. I don't have to dig it out. And it's not oily at all which I hate when lip scrubs are too oily. The sugar is milled just right I can feel the dead skin coming off. It leaves my lips so smooth.
boone g.
boone g.
West Monroe, LA
I really like the product and i think the idea is amazing. I have only had mine for a month now and it is pretty good. If i am in a time crunch or too tired to go get my actual lip scrub, this product comes in handy. just a few swipes and my lips are smooth enough for lipstick. Will buy again!
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
This is my favorite scub for the end of the night.  This is very easy to work with. The scrub it doesn't taste awful at all it's a very sweet taste if I ever get in the mouth. I feel as though this is very Factive after a long night especially if wearing liquid lipstick to get the residue off.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?