5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Huntington, WV
I have this is in the green exfoliator and I love it! I love that it is like a lip stick instead of in a pot. I don't have to dig it out. And it's not oily at all which I hate when lip scrubs are too oily. The sugar is milled just right I can feel the dead skin coming off. It leaves my lips so smooth.
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Syracuse, UT
I love this exfoliator. It feels so good to apply and it makes my lips feel amazing after. It helps make my lips ready for lip color. I would recommend this to anyone even if the lips aren't dry, mine are not dry but it still felt amazing to use. I will certainly be buying this again.
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
This is my favorite scub for the end of the night.  This is very easy to work with. The scrub it doesn't taste awful at all it's a very sweet taste if I ever get in the mouth. I feel as though this is very Factive after a long night especially if wearing liquid lipstick to get the residue off.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Murray, KY
This product was wonderful and just what I needed. I am so glad that I found this product and it is so affordable $4 bucks. My lips are so smooth. I have super chapped lips and this product has been a lifesaver. At first I did not know what to think but then it kept getting better. So I promise stick with it you will love this drug store find!
E S.
E S.
Review for: Mint Maniac
Absolutely perfect on the go lip exfoliate her. Super convenient applicator that allows you to just twist exfoliate and go. I have bought these in almost every single flavor available and keep one in my purse at all times to smooth out my rough lips. It's also great if you want to change lip colors because it will in sure you remove completely your previous lip color for changing your day to night look
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Longmont, CO
I really like this product! I will say, it is not very minty but it does have a sweet taste. I love that it is in a lipstick bullet. Makes it easy to use and not nearly as messy. But my favorite part is how fine the exfoliation is. It doesn't hurt but really leaves my lips soft. Plus the oils are hydrating
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Review for: Other
This lip exfoliator is great if you have dry chapped lips! It is very easy to apply/use and it gets all the dead skin off of your lips. I bought this product at Walmart. It met my expectations very well. I would highly recommend this product to people who have extremely dry and chapped lips.
Holly S.
Holly S.
Rockwell, NC
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
YESS!! This made my lips soo soft!! And for such a low price you really can't get a better deal! I had used a more expensive lip exfoliator previously and it made my lips smoothr but also VERY dry!! This has not dried out my lips at all!! I have one in my handbag at all times along with my favorite balms. GREAT product.. even better price!!
boone g.
boone g.
West Monroe, LA
I really like the product and i think the idea is amazing. I have only had mine for a month now and it is pretty good. If i am in a time crunch or too tired to go get my actual lip scrub, this product comes in handy. just a few swipes and my lips are smooth enough for lipstick. Will buy again!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
parkland, FL
I have always been one of those "make your own lip scrub, it's cheaper" people. But ELF has made me realize my mistake - this is amazing, partly because it's in an actual tube just like a lipstick and it's not messy, but it also tastes great and does exactly what it says. It's worth the buy!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?