BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Kendyl M.
O Fallon, IL
All hail the holy grail of lip exfoliants!!! And its super cheap!! I have been using this for years and was very excited to see them release different flavors/scents. I love the mint and cherry and just saw they released more. Really cannot beat it for the price, especially when they do 50% off sales which is when I stock up.
Emilly B.
Napa, CA
This product is really what it says it is. It definitely exfoliates the lips. It's so gentle depending on the pressure applied on the lips. I really liked it and lipsticks or gloss applies better if you exfoliate first. Definitely recommend!
Jessica P.
My lips were so dry and had a lot of dead skin, I used this one time and it took away all of that dry skin! I am beyond pleased with this product and I really recommended it!
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.
Chi T.
This is my first time using a product that works like a lip scrub. For the price and the quality it's amazing. I met my expectations totally because it removed the dead skins I have on my lips ūüĎĄ I definitely recommend this product.
Katie S.
Surprise, AZ
this is by far my favorite lip exfoliator! I loved using it because it was so easy and already looks like a lipstick so it's easy to pop in my bag! I even had my husband try it and he loved the way it smelled so obviously a keeper!
Alexis E.
Temecula , CA
This product is amazing at keeping my lips refreshed and alive! The lipstick shape is something new and makes using an exfoliator so so much easier. And the taste and texture and perfect making this a definite staple in my routine
Natalie M.
It's okay for the price. Doesn't really take off the dead skin, just picks it up around the sides and you really have to press into your lips to get all the dead skin off. I usually have to scrub my lips together after and than rub all the left over dead skin off with a baby wipe like Farah Duhkai does to do a light exfoliation on her lips.
elisibeth w.
Palm city, FL
Received this in my elf voxbox and had reviewed it before but it disappeared. So this works for the cost. It's nice,'truly exfoliates and makes lips soft. I follow up with cocoa butter Vaseline. It's really great I received this for free as a sample in exchange for honest opinion/review. Can be purchased at target/cvs/ local stores
Regina P.
Richardson, TX
I loved this product. The lipstick form is super cute and easy to use and whatever is in it was so finely milled and perfect for exfoliating the lips. It doesn't taste too bad either! The reason I give it 2 stars is because my lips had a horrible reaction the next day after using this product. I love the concept but my lips did not!
Amanda B.
Manchester, MO
I love this product! Very easy to use, does not taste bad if it accidentally gets in your mouth, and does not hurt or sting my lips. Even with very dry and cracked lips. Really exfoliates quite well, it truly does its job. Highly recommended.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?