5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Lip Care

How to use:

Keli L.
Keli L.
I've been in need of a lip exfoliator for some time now and decided to give this a try. I use it twice a week and have really seen a difference. It gets rid of the dry skin that I've been getting lately due to the winter weather and leave my lips nice and smooth. I follow up with a lip balm. For $3.00, it's definitely a steal.
Joanne Y.
Joanne Y.
This is pretty good for a $3 lip exfoliator. If you lick it, it tastes horrible. I love how it's in a lipstick form. In my case, it doesn't full exfoliate my lips. It just peels some skin and I kept scrubbing, then my lips turned almost purple. I will no be purchasing again and I'll stick with LUSH.
Lexi H.
Lexi H.
Edmond, OK
Review for: Coconut
Love this product!! Love the way it makes my lips feel after I use it. Makes my lip stick go on smooth and look flawless. The price is perfect you get a good product for a super good price and it can be picked up at a drugstore. I would for sure recommend to others looking for a lip exfoliator.
Brandie R.
Brandie R.
Las Vegas, NV
This product is a must have for dry lips!! Amazing price and is perfect for on the go. Easy to apply of course just simply rubbing onto your lips like a regular chapstick. It leaves my lips super soft. I will definitely be buying more. Bonus it has a very nice smell. e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Roanoke, VA
My lips have been so chapped lately which really kills the ability to wear liquid lipsticks without looking like a crazy woman. So, this has been a lifesaver! It smells and tastes so good and gets rid of all the little flakies. Even my husband likes to steal it, mostly because it tastes so good!
Zeleny A.
Zeleny A.
Jurupa Valley, CA
I picked this up when it was first released a few years ago, at first I loved it. It did it's job of exfoliating my lips, but after a use or two I noticed that it had lost it's little but of exfoliation. I'm not sure why, but every single one I would buy did this, so I eventually stopped wasting my money on it.
Maddie L.
Maddie L.
Review for: Sweet Cheery
For $3 it's a decent lip scrub. I like how easy it is to use compared to having your finger covered in sugar, making a mess. It has a good taste and its not super abrasive like the one I have from lush. It also comes with a mini lip balm in the bottom of the packaging. Its really good for travel.
Xenia B.
Xenia B.
Hallandle Bch, FL
Review for: Coconut
When I first purchased this I absolutely loved it, it provided great exfoliation with a decent amount of moisture. After about 3 weeks to a month, the product became dry and it hurt trying to exfoliate my lips, I found that if I layered some vaseline on my lips before using the exfoliator helped.
VALERIE P.
VALERIE P.
San Antonio , TX
Review for: Other
I have the clear lip exfoliator. It smells like vanilla. I love it. Its affordable and it works great. I use it to prep my lips for lip liner and lipstick. It gives my lips moisture and it makes my lips plump too. Anyone else get that effect? I love that it does that. I highly recommend to buy!!!
Clinton C.
Clinton C.
Springfield, MO
Review for: Mint Maniac
Elf is one of the best go to brands for quality products at a ridiculously cheap price! The packaging is great and the quality is comparable to more high end brands! This scrub removes all dead skin from your lips and leaves them feeling refreshed and baby smooth! I use this once a week at least!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?