BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Danielle G.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I tried this product for the first time and was skeptical but this product was really useful to my surprise. I live in Michigan and my skin is always suffering due to the cold weather. My lips are dry and cracking and usually suffering even after using chapstick. I use this lip exfoliator before bed and my lips felt much more soft and hydrated. The dry skin flakes were removed and when I woke up my lips looked much better then usual. This product also has a wonderful scent and didn't feel strange on my lips, it felt very relaxing and soothing. Would recommend for anyone that values nice skin and beauty products.
Lily A.
Johnstown, PA
Review for: Coconut more...
Cheap but not really the best. It's really coarse so it kinda hurts to use. I got it at target and personally didn't like it. The hype of the product did not meet my expectations.
So this is basically.... hmmmmm a scrub but in lipstick form! And the colour is pretty cool looking. Mine was a light minty looking green. I like it, it was a bit weird using a lipstick (kinda) like that, bt it makes perfect sense actually. I really like that it looks like a lipstick and he packaging is super cute. The scrub was not too harsh which I really appreciated, almost felt like a gritty lip balm didn't hurt at all, lips feels pretty soft after so I would say did its job!
Shauna S.
Pataskala, OH
I love this scrub!! The sugar is so exfoliating but yet gentle on your lips. The packaging is also cute and simple. You can take it on trips with no hassle at all! Go buy it now!
Alexa K.
I just lost this product and I am so upset! I use it all the time and have no idea where it went!! I'm going to grab another one tomorrow! This makes my lips feel so smooth.I love using it before liquid lipstick and then putting on chapstick so that my lips stay nice and hydrated. I've also used it before bed and then put Vaseline on. My lips are so soft in the morning when I wake up. For the price, it is a great buy. A lot of expensive companies sell lip scrubs that are made from sugar, which you can easily make... I find them extremely overpriced. I like how this smells, and it's different from the others since it is packaged in a tube.
Megan L.
This definitely works to exfoliate your lips without having to scrub a ton with your fingertips! Definitely recommend this to anyone dealing with dry or cracked lips! It's pretty amazing! Check it out!
Samantha M.
So many people love this but I much prefer a dried lip exfoliate like the ones from LUSH. they're much more abrasive and remove the skin rather than just moisturizing. This is like a lip balm with a small amount of scrubs in it. The scents are nice and it feels okay but all ELF lip products make my lip break out with little bumps all over even from one use, that reaction lasts more than a week. I do think I have an allergy to bees wax so if you react badly to burts bees you may have a similar experience. I received this free to test from influenster.
Aleshia S.
W Manchester, OH
This product is a little hard to get going, but once you get it it does a great job of removing dead skin while moistirizing and plumping lips. Also love it's in a lipstick form!
Alyssa C.
Mount AirY, MD
I received this in my ELF VoxBox. I got the scent Mint Maniac,
I LOVE minty things especially mint lip products.
I usually just use a toothbrush or sugar with water to exfoliate my lips but this eliminates a bit of mess and I get to skip a step if I am rushing!

This exfoliates and almost moisturizes your lips at the same time!
I would say it does but you wipe it off so it does not have time to add moisture into your lips.

I love the mint and the color is a nice touch (obviously clear on your lips but cool green in the tube) I would recommend this to anyone who wants to try a new product!
Ginny F.
I love this product! It makes my lips feel super smooth and hydrated. I love the way it smells. I think the packaging is good and I will buy this again​. I would 10/10 recommend.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?