BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #87 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

sara i.
Review for: Mint Maniac more...
love this little lip scrub! smells super sweet and minty and the stick holds up while still being super scrubby. pro tip! you can pop the bottom of the tube off for a tiny pot of exfoliator-free balm!
Charis C.
Puyallup, WA
I received a tube of the Mint Maniac complementary from Influenster, and this review is an honest opinion of my experience with this product.
I haven't been a big fan of lip defoliators, but this one is definitely going on my "must haves' list.
The tube is a lipstick style that twists up to expose more of the product. The mint is a great scent, not to strong but just enough to make it pleasant.
The texture is perfect, it's not overly gritty, but it does the job and I've noticed a difference in the feel of my lips, and my lipstick/gloss applies much smoother than before.
It applies easily and washes off well, without any oily or gritty residue.
I would definitely recommend this product and plan to purchase it after this tube is done.
Bailey F.
Fargo, ND
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I love using this product because it is super affordable. It also smells sooo good. And it is so easy to do because it is in the lip stick shape, sometimes I have issues with other brands having "loose" crystals and they always fell into my mouth and never did anything for my lips. The only bad thing about this product is that as you get further into it it becomes a bit more intense, so it hurts a little, but that doesn't bother me too much. I just tried the mint one because I got it in my Elf VoxBox and I really like that one too, doesn't seem as harsh, unfortunately mine came broken.
Ysabel H.
I got the mint exfoliator in my elf voxbox and I LOVE IT. It's more a moisturizer than a scrub. And at first it goes on smooth but once you break that first layer you begin to feel the little bumps that take off that old skin. It doesn't hurt, it doesn't make your lips bleed, and it doesn't really remove Old skin. It moisturizers and kind of brings that old skin back to life. Once you run your lips together and wipe away the excess your lips feel healthy and moisturized again! The smell and tast is amazing! I love it. I hadn't used one of these before and now I will never live without one.
Brittany S.
Crowley , TX
I love this so much! I received this product complimentary from influenster for honest review I received this in the elf Voxbox this month and I am officially obsessed especially finding out it has a lip balm at the bottom not many know about !!! It taste good smells good and my lips were so soft and I love it's so affordable! Lip scrubs I've tried before are pretty pricy! I will be purchasing this once I run out! Thanks influenster! I love this lip exfoliator!
Charis  C.
Vacherie, LA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I recently purchased this product having other people suggest it as a must-have; They were absolutely correct!!! I use this product in my daily routine before applying any makeup to exfoliate my lips. It really helps to take away the dry skin and leaves your lips feeling really smooth! I follow it up with a lip balm then apply my lipstick or lip gloss at the end of my makeup routine and my lips look AMAZING every time . You can't go wrong with this product & the best part is that it's only a couple of dollars! It should be a part of everyone's make up routine. If you haven't tried it, you don't know what you're missing!!
Luna D.
I recently received this Elf lip exfoliator in my elf Voxbox and I'm totally speechless! It smells,taste,and feels amazing on my lips. It's really cute too, it's a minty green! This is my first ever lip exfoliating and I will definitely buy it in the future! I have elf lip plump and primer so I knew I'd love this product as well! I love Elf so much, I'm a member of their beauty squad so I receive points I can redeem on every dollar I spend. Really great perks! #playbeautifully #elfskincaretips
ashley r.
Arden, NC
The coconut exfoliator is one of my favorite beauty products I've ever stumbled upon. I actually thought I was buying a brown lipstick (lol) but ended up with this but, oh man, I'm so glad I bought this. It's so good and hydrating and I adore this product to death. I have bought so many of these and will continue to do so.
Nada A.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Rose more...
This product is HEAVENLY! It works wonders. It takes off all the deadskin from your lips and you can actually see it coming off. It also plumps your lips and make it smooth.
Bianelys G.
Jersey City, NJ
Review for: Coconut more...
Omg I love this so much I literally use this every day before putting a matte lipstick. Every girl should have this elf this a great job really. I bought this online and I think it was 3 dollar I’ll definitely goin to buy this again.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?