BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Samantha M.
So many people love this but I much prefer a dried lip exfoliate like the ones from LUSH. they're much more abrasive and remove the skin rather than just moisturizing. This is like a lip balm with a small amount of scrubs in it. The scents are nice and it feels okay but all ELF lip products make my lip break out with little bumps all over even from one use, that reaction lasts more than a week. I do think I have an allergy to bees wax so if you react badly to burts bees you may have a similar experience. I received this free to test from influenster.
Shauna S.
Pataskala, OH
I love this scrub!! The sugar is so exfoliating but yet gentle on your lips. The packaging is also cute and simple. You can take it on trips with no hassle at all! Go buy it now!
Alexa K.
I just lost this product and I am so upset! I use it all the time and have no idea where it went!! I'm going to grab another one tomorrow! This makes my lips feel so smooth.I love using it before liquid lipstick and then putting on chapstick so that my lips stay nice and hydrated. I've also used it before bed and then put Vaseline on. My lips are so soft in the morning when I wake up. For the price, it is a great buy. A lot of expensive companies sell lip scrubs that are made from sugar, which you can easily make... I find them extremely overpriced. I like how this smells, and it's different from the others since it is packaged in a tube.
Monica F.
LOVE my lip exfoliator! I have the Mint Maniac and I can't go a day without It! It honestly does what it says and leaves my lips feeling smooth ,refreshing and soft. (I've caught my hubby using it too) ūüėāūüĎĆ e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator ‚̧‚̧‚̧‚̧‚̧
Grace H.
Review for: Other more...
Great product! Has a good amount of product for a reasonable price! Nice packaging and feels heavy in weight. Exfoliates well and easy to apply and use. Bought it at Walmart and will buy again! Recommend this product.
Aleshia S.
W Manchester, OH
This product is a little hard to get going, but once you get it it does a great job of removing dead skin while moistirizing and plumping lips. Also love it's in a lipstick form!
So this is basically.... hmmmmm a scrub but in lipstick form! And the colour is pretty cool looking. Mine was a light minty looking green. I like it, it was a bit weird using a lipstick (kinda) like that, bt it makes perfect sense actually. I really like that it looks like a lipstick and he packaging is super cute. The scrub was not too harsh which I really appreciated, almost felt like a gritty lip balm didn't hurt at all, lips feels pretty soft after so I would say did its job!
Suzie T.
Vancouver, WA
Really great for having super chapped lips and smells/tastes pleasant.Easy to use when you start putting on your makeup in the morning so your lips are nice a smooth when your ready to apply lip products.
Annie A.
Kansas City, MO
Okay, this I can never live without. I've been wanting to get a lip exfoliator for a WHILE so when I got elf's lip exfoliator in my VoxBox I was so excited! This stuff is magic. I use it relatively often (probably every few days depending on the condition of my lips) and it does an amazing job of scrubbing off dry skin and even slightly plumping them! It has a lovely, minty scent (which may be part of the plumping feature) and makes your lips feel so clean! It's an absolute must have before you apply lipstick, especially of the matte variety.

Overall YES. Go buy this! You won't regret it!
Tiana P.
Loganville, GA
I like that this product comes in lipstick holder. It makes it easier to scrub your lips to remove any dead skin or buildup. I think it exceeded my expectations because it left my lips feeling smooth afterwards. It is so expensive which makes it an awesome find at the drugstore.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?