5 colors available

How to use:

Kacie M.
Kacie M.
Overbrook, OK
This was a very good and unique product! It didn't have the normal taste of a brown sugar scrub and tastes chemically. I had bought it online and it took no time coming in so that was a plus! All in all it was a great product for what you paid for it!
Heaven A.
Heaven A.
Princeton, MN
Review for: Other
Makes my lips feel super soft and makes lipstick application much smoother. It was super super cheap and that's a huge plus. I haven't really used it enough to have a real strong opinion of it, but so far, I love it, and the fact that it's a cheaper alternative to other products is a major high point.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Winchester
Review for: Rose
I really wanted to love it and I did for the first couple of tries but after a while it started getting dried out and wasn't as smooth as the first time I applied it. The first few times is when I saw a difference but after that I stopped using it because it didn't show much of a difference
Katie A.
Katie A.
Review for: Other
This is such a wonderful product! I've only tried the Original, but it is such a great lip scrub and super convenient packaging. I use it most mornings, and especially if I'm going to wear a matte lipstick. I have repurchased several times. Hope to try out some of the other flavors in the future.
Aliesha C.
Aliesha C.
Warr Acres, OK
Review for: Mint Maniac
In the winter exfoliating my lips is a must, this elf one makes it extremely easy. I purchase mine at Walmart. The package is simple but sleek. I’ve had mine for a couple months and have ran out yet. I will be repurchasing but in a different flavor because the mint one has a extremely bad taste if you accidentally get it in your mouth which happens a lot.
Khessa H.
Khessa H.
Review for: Coconut, Other
First I would like to say that I love the smell taste and price of this product. It does what it says its going to do. It leaves my lips feeling very moisturized. The packaging is ok. Nothing to boast about. It's matte and black. It is travel friendly. Honestly, would I buy this product again, No.
Heather J.
Heather J.
Hagerstown, MD
This product is great and very handy. It's very easy to use. What I like the most about it is you can take it every where you go. I paid only $3 for this so it was very affordable. I would recommend this to everyone. I love this product.
bk b.
bk b.
Monroe
Review for: Rose
While the product leaves your lips smooth, the application is confusing at first. This was my first exfoliator and, considering it's shaped like a lipstick, that's how I tried to apply it. The product is very rough and it more like a block of lip exfoliating pebbles than an efficient lip exfoliator.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
N Tazewell, VA
Ive used all the different exfoliators but the cherry one (which will be my next purchase btw) I love these, they are very inexpensive and they get the job done. My favorite is the mint one (mainly because it tastes delicious lol) I just purchased the coconut one and it seems to moisturize my lips the best.
Jade B.
Jade B.
Louisville
Review for: Mint Maniac
When I say I love this product, I mean I love it. It is very comparable to a lush lip scrub, but in the form of lipstick. It taste amazing and also feels great. I love applying it like a normal lips stick and then rubbing my lips together and licking it off. After I'll add some chap stick or just go as it is! I love it so much and need to repurchase.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?