BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Vanessa K.
Chamberino, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was on the market for a lip scrub/exfoliator and I am so glad that I came across this one. My main concern was dry, dead skin building up on the lips which doesn't look good period but looks horrid when you have on any colored lipstick/lipgloss. It is compact, travel-friendly and easy to use compared to other messy lip exfoliators you have to use over the bathroom sink. I apply this as I would a tube lipstick and when I have enough product on my lips I use my fingers to gently massage the lips and wipe clean with a damp cloth. It tastes like sugar and the subtle hint of mint leaves my lips feeling refreshed. It leaves my lips super smooth and polished which creates the perfect base for flawless application of any lip product.
Ashley A.
Wellington, AL
After attempting to use this product several times (carefully following instructions), I just came to the conclusion that it's a waste of money. It didn't do anything for my lips. Will not buy again.
Sarah C.
Montgomery, AL
Review for: Mint Maniac
i love this because when I run it over my lips it was so quick and removes anything like dead skin off very quickly. I purchased this at TJ Maxx and I got the mint flavor but I really don't recommend the mint because it doesn't taste the best. Overall this is a good product
Rosanna C.
This elf lip exfoliator is a must have it is easy to use and it work great. I thought this wouldn't work but it was amazing it was really cheap to. This is great if u get a lot of dry dead skin on your lips in the colder months.
Amber D.
Review for: Mint Maniac
Honestly, I really like this product. Especially great considering the price point. The mint addition feels and smells great. Does its job great, you may wear down the stick relatively quick though.
Tipzbox ..
Bueno para exfoliar los labios antes de un lápiz labial matte. No es el mejor empaque y no recomendaría hacerlo en la bañera o con agua, ya que su base es en aceite y no trabajará de la misma manera.
Tabitha B.
Port Richey
Review for: Coconut
I love the fact that this exfoliating product comes in a stick form. No more putting fingers into a lot. The only reason I didn't give this product a five is I feel that more texture is needed in the stick to get a good exfoliation.
Mayra E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator (Mint Maniac): This was my 1st time trying this product. I have never tried a lip exfoliator from any brand, I made one myself with honey & sugar. This product is applied onto clean damp lips in a circular motion. Very easy to apply. It’s not harsh, but it does have a texture that helps exfoliate the lips. The packaging I think is genius for the usage perfect! Love the mint-y scent it has. Leaves my lips really soft. I suggest using this every time after using matte lipsticks. Will I re-purchase?… Yes!
((I received this free for testing purposes.))
michelle t.
San Francisco, CA
This was honestly really good at exfoliating lips. I bought it at old navy since they have an elf section decided to give it a try and it was worth my purchase. The only downfall was that it can smush together overtime:(
Jennifer J.
Iowa Falls, IA
Review for: Other
Bought this in the original flavor/color. Tastes like brown sugar! For the price this is awesome! It's super easy to apply and helps your lipstick go on much smoother. I'll always have on of these on hand!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?