BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Huntington, WV
I have this is in the green exfoliator and I love it! I love that it is like a lip stick instead of in a pot. I don't have to dig it out. And it's not oily at all which I hate when lip scrubs are too oily. The sugar is milled just right I can feel the dead skin coming off. It leaves my lips so smooth.
Zeleny A.
Zeleny A.
Moreno Valley
I picked this up when it was first released a few years ago, at first I loved it. It did it's job of exfoliating my lips, but after a use or two I noticed that it had lost it's little but of exfoliation. I'm not sure why, but every single one I would buy did this, so I eventually stopped wasting my money on it.
Trula R.
Trula R.
Iron City
Review for: Other
No... Just no. I used this for a while but it started really breaking down. I much prefer the new one that I use which is Pixi's exfoliating lip serum. I mean this works if you're banging on a budget, but I don't like the hassel of having to wash it off. With the Pixi, I can leave it and go.
Clinton C.
Clinton C.
Springfield, MO
Review for: Mint Maniac
Elf is one of the best go to brands for quality products at a ridiculously cheap price! The packaging is great and the quality is comparable to more high end brands! This scrub removes all dead skin from your lips and leaves them feeling refreshed and baby smooth! I use this once a week at least!
Lexi H.
Lexi H.
Edmond, OK
Review for: Coconut
Love this product!! Love the way it makes my lips feel after I use it. Makes my lip stick go on smooth and look flawless. The price is perfect you get a good product for a super good price and it can be picked up at a drugstore. I would for sure recommend to others looking for a lip exfoliator.
Maddie L.
Maddie L.
Rolla, MO
Review for: Sweet Cheery
For $3 it's a decent lip scrub. I like how easy it is to use compared to having your finger covered in sugar, making a mess. It has a good taste and its not super abrasive like the one I have from lush. It also comes with a mini lip balm in the bottom of the packaging. Its really good for travel.
VALERIE P.
VALERIE P.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Other
I have the clear lip exfoliator. It smells like vanilla. I love it. Its affordable and it works great. I use it to prep my lips for lip liner and lipstick. It gives my lips moisture and it makes my lips plump too. Anyone else get that effect? I love that it does that. I highly recommend to buy!!!
Kitty B.
Kitty B.
Review for: Sweet Cheery
My go-to lip exfoliator! I love, love, LOVE having a lip exfoliator in a bullet, rather than a jar. The product smells and tastes delicious, and provides a gentle scrub. The price is also absolutely amazing! I've repurchased this a few times and ditched my other pot and jar lip exfoliators.
Xenia B.
Xenia B.
Hallandle Bch, FL
Review for: Coconut
When I first purchased this I absolutely loved it, it provided great exfoliation with a decent amount of moisture. After about 3 weeks to a month, the product became dry and it hurt trying to exfoliate my lips, I found that if I layered some vaseline on my lips before using the exfoliator helped.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Murray, KY
This product was wonderful and just what I needed. I am so glad that I found this product and it is so affordable $4 bucks. My lips are so smooth. I have super chapped lips and this product has been a lifesaver. At first I did not know what to think but then it kept getting better. So I promise stick with it you will love this drug store find!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?