BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is really great for removing dead skin from lips and is a nice addition to my lipstick routine. I have the "sweet cherry" one and it smells really nice. It's also super affordable- only a few dollars at Target!
Arianne Y.
Review for: Rose
Great product for the money. I also really like that it's portable, so you can use it any time you need to exfoliate before putting on matte lipstick. It smells nice and is exfoliating without being too harsh.
Patricia W.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Sweet Cheery
i bought this to prep my lips for a liquid lipstick after i did my face make up and it works really well. you have to clean the excess off of it often but other than that it's really worth the super low price.
Billie L.
I love how soft this exfoliator makes my lips feel! I bought it at target and use it all the time. It was only $3 and definitely worth the price! I put it on before my lipstick and it makes my lipstick last longer! Definitely recommend it!
Trinity S.
Scio, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product from Elf! It makes my lips so soft and smooth! And it smells so good! It's definitely a steal because it is so cheap. That's why I love Elf they have some good products for a great price!
Katy F.
El Cajon, CA
YOU GUYS. I have such dry, painfully chapped lips in the winter and swear every year that I'm going to find a good lip exfoliator that doesn't break the bank. Thanks to influenster, the best of the best (and cheap!!) just came in the mail for free for me to test! And I honestly love it so much!! This stick of mint maniac is gritty enough that you can control just how rough it scrubs your lips. The scent and taste are nice even though you aren't supposed to leave it on after. I've used this for two days in a row one time a day followed by a good coat of my usual chapstick and my lips feel fantastic!! My only advice is not to use this before a big event unless you're going for a red lip! At least my lips were slightly red from the pumice (I ain't mad).
Jazmine C.
Review for: Mint Maniac
The smell is amazing! And it makes my lips feel so hydrated and smooth after wearing lipstick or before I put it on it makes the lipstick smooth and the product is really great I would definitely buy again.
This is a good, light exfoliation for your lips. It smells good, and works very well. It's super moisturizing. It's very easy to use and didn't take much effort. I have only had mine for about three weeks, but it doesn't look like I've been using it at all. And for the price? Amazing.
Tiara G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think that it is safe to say that we have all had that lip struggle at one point in our life. I have done everything from DIY to purchasing expensive scrubs… at the end of the day I choose to use the E.L.F. lip exfoliator because it is not only affordable but it works like a charm. I am especially enjoying the new formulation of mint one. I find that compared to the clear one it is a much finer sugar. In my opinion it is easier to use and does a better job of removing anything that you would like to be removed. I cannot recommend this product enough. It has made my lip game is so much stronger. Thank you so much Influenster, for sending me this product to try out. I absolutely love it and will be purchasing when this one runs out.
Marissa B.
Waleska, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this lip exfoliater in "mint", it is my favorite to use before applying matte lipsticks to remove any dead, dry skin. The slight scent/flavor is pleasant. It really makes my lips smooth and moisturized.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?