5 colors available

How to use:

heather r.
heather r.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
It's the best lip scrub I've used it's easy to use  mess free hydrating and you can throw it in your pocket and use it where ever you go. For 3 dollars its a steal!   Removes dead skin and does all it says it should I would recommend it to anyone who suffers from dry lips or just wants a good lip scrub
Jen S.
Jen S.
Lewisville, TX
Review for: Other
I love this exfoliator. The price point is awesome (as pretty much all elf products are) so you can buy a couple to keep on hand. I'm always suggesting this to people who are looking for a lip exfoliator. And it's available at Walmart and Target so you can grab it whenever you go on your normal trip to the store.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Ansonia, CT
Review for: Coconut, Other
Hands down the best exfoliator I've purchased and for a great price. My lips feel smooth and buttery and look great after using this product. E.L.F products are fantastic good quality with an even better price. If you are purchasing on a budget I highly recommend checking out their products.
Marcy G.
Marcy G.
Parma, OH
Review for: Coconut, Pink Grapefruit, Sweet Cheery
I can't see spending a lot of money on a lip exfoliator as it's basically stuff you keep in the kitchen. I love these. They do exactly what you need, remove dead skin and add moisture. Lips are nice and plump for matte liquid lipstick or as part of my skincare routine before I put on a face mask. I have tried three different scents so I will obviously purchase again!
Denise C.
Denise C.
e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator is great but after a while mine dried up. I'm not sure if it's because I used it too much or what but when it used to work it worked wonders and made my lips really soft. I would definitely try out they're different flavor ones because it is very cost efficient and easy to apply.
Abbey S.
Abbey S.
West Chester, PA
Review for: Mint Maniac
Great lip exfoliator! Tastes yummy and leaves my lips soft and smooth. The only downside is the product packaging. This scrub would be better suited in a pot instead of in a lipstick tube. I've had to use a decent amount of pressure to apply the product to my lips, and when doing so the stick broke in half :(
Caitlin W.
Caitlin W.
I love this lip exfoliator! It's inexpensive and the packaging is perfect for travel. I'd like to make my own lip exfoliator but honestly don't have packaging that works well to store it in. I have the pink one and it smells so good! I struggle with chapped lips, but love lipstick, so this is perfect for me.
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
Harvest, AL
Love love love this lip exfoliator! I bought mine from the e.l.f. section at Target. I'm on my second tube, and will continue to buy this. It's super easy to use! Apply to lips, rub lips together, then wipe away with a wet rag. Lips are left feeling plumper and smoother. Amazing quality for a great price!
Nia C.
Nia C.
Kissimmee, FL
I've bought this product twice this year and the first one was not all that great but the second one is perfect and leaves my lips smooth and plush. It's much easier to use than a regular exfoliator given that it's in a lipstick form. I'd suggest this is you're looking for something to exfoliate quickly.
Mariah A.
Mariah A.
Okay this product works very nicely, as it really does make my lips feel smooth and soft afterwards. BUT the taste and smell of this product is so disgusting and intense, I try so hard to not get any taste in my mouth and really dread using it. If it weren't for the smell and taste, I'd give this 5 stars.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?