BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Kayla t.
Greenville, SC
This got the job done! I received the ELF VoxBox at the perfect time! I have troublesome lips in the winter. I used this , applied coconut oil to my lips before doing my hair - so my lips are prepped for my matte lip to pull my look together!
Amanda C.
Review for: Rose
A good, cheap, and fun exfoliator for your lips. It leaves my lips soft. It also smells good. I like to use this after my nightly skincare routine, and before applying lip balm. I love how it's packaged like a lipstick. It makes it much easier than those little jars you scoop the product out with your finger. I would recommend this product.
Mariah K.
Review for: Other
This is such a great and affordable product to have on hand if you're a lipstick lover like I am. It is easy to apply and makes much less mess than a traditional scrub plus it's easy to travel with! I deducted one star simply because it can be a little difficult to get the scrub going but if you wet your lips a little more it tends to help.
Tylinn W.
Review for: Other
This product is perfect for those winter (and sometimes summer) months where the lack of moisture in the air has completely dried out your lips. The elf lip exfoliator removes all of the dead skin and moisturizes the new skin that is revealed. I use this product at night, and during the day before applying my matte liquid lipsticks.
Paola A.
Havelock, NC
I really love this lip exfoliator! It's a great buy from elf and I love it so much I recently purchased 3. The smell is divine and it leaves my lips super soft. I tried it out after reading reviews and I am so happy because this is a product I keep on hand at all times now. The price is really great for the value! Would absolutely recommend.
Lauran D.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Oh how do I love this lip exfoliater. First off it smells and tastes like vanilla! The product being in a lipstick tube makes it extremely easy to apply with no mess and no sticking your fingers into a tub and getting bacteria everywhere. Just use it like you're putting on lipstick and scrub away at your lips. You can't go wrong with this!
Alyssa M.
Kaukauna, WI
Review for: Coconut
This works fantastic for prepping the lips. I use it regularly and before applying lipstick. It's gritty and tastes amazing definitely a great scrub and very affordable will definitely be buying more and looking forward to trying new flavors.
Kayla M.
Helotes, TX
This product is pretty good for it's price. Everytime I use it it leave a nice freash feel on my lips aswell as almost completely vanishing all lip wrinkles. It's only con is that its kind of difficult to apply but that's only because it isn't your regular lips stick,once you've got the product on your lips though it does an amazing job.
Jess J.
LOVE this and other elf lip exfoliators. Prior to using this product I hadn't ever used a lip exfoliator before. I love the packaging, very simple and BLACK. I find all my elf products at Walmart. I would of course recommend to others, who are possibly looking for an alternative to pricier items on the market. This is a solid COMPETITOR.
Dani G.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm really loving this new formula for elf lip exfoliator! Not as gritty and smells, feels and even tastes good! I prime my lips with this scrub right before applying matte lip colors so I get a smooth finish without dry lips! Such a great deal!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?