5 colors available

Mer L.
Mer L.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Coconut
Loveee this stuff. It works so well to exfoliate your lips before applying a matte lipstick. I have very dry skin and lips so this helps a lot. I would recommend it to everyone with every skin type. It makes your lips feeling super soft and even plumps them up a bit. I love this product for how cheap it is.
Jenae W.
Jenae W.
I absolutely love this product! I bought mine in the pink color. It smells amazing and the lipstick design of the exfoliant makes it extremely easy to use. I would recommend this product to anyone. I'll be buying it again!
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
Ojai, CA
Review for: Mint Maniac
I love this stuff. It smells and tastes like sugar. If you clean your lips and then rub this in circular motions on your top and bottom lips for about half a minute then wipe off the excess sugar scrub and your lips are soft.
heather r.
heather r.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
It's the best lip scrub I've used it's easy to use  mess free hydrating and you can throw it in your pocket and use it where ever you go. For 3 dollars its a steal!   Removes dead skin and does all it says it should I would recommend it to anyone who suffers from dry lips or just wants a good lip scrub
fabiola a.
fabiola a.
Review for: Mint Maniac
This is good I like the convenience of not having to use my fingers or a tool to pick up the product but I wear a lot of liquid lipsticks and my lips do dry more. I wanted this be a little more rough to take all the dead skin. It did ok but this would be better for those who don't wear liquid lipsticks that often.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Ansonia, CT
Review for: Coconut, Other
Hands down the best exfoliator I've purchased and for a great price. My lips feel smooth and buttery and look great after using this product. E.L.F products are fantastic good quality with an even better price. If you are purchasing on a budget I highly recommend checking out their products.
Jen S.
Jen S.
Lewisville, TX
Review for: Other
I love this exfoliator. The price point is awesome (as pretty much all elf products are) so you can buy a couple to keep on hand. I'm always suggesting this to people who are looking for a lip exfoliator. And it's available at Walmart and Target so you can grab it whenever you go on your normal trip to the store.
Marcy G.
Marcy G.
Parma, OH
Review for: Coconut, Pink Grapefruit, Sweet Cheery
I can't see spending a lot of money on a lip exfoliator as it's basically stuff you keep in the kitchen. I love these. They do exactly what you need, remove dead skin and add moisture. Lips are nice and plump for matte liquid lipstick or as part of my skincare routine before I put on a face mask. I have tried three different scents so I will obviously purchase again!
Denise C.
Denise C.
e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator is great but after a while mine dried up. I'm not sure if it's because I used it too much or what but when it used to work it worked wonders and made my lips really soft. I would definitely try out they're different flavor ones because it is very cost efficient and easy to apply.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
katy texas
Review for: Mint Maniac
This product is good however the taste of the mint one is not that great and it's the only one that I have tried , I would like to use the other ones tho , overall it did help a lot with my lips it made them very smooth after using it and the little lip balm at the bottom of it works really well too especially after exfoliating your lips I do recommend this to those who have not tried it yet
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?