BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Karla C.
This is a great and affordable lip exfoliate ! The packaging is also really cute and easy to apply.My lips tend to get flaky and this helps smooth them out.It also makes my lip makeup application much easier. Would definitely recommend to a friend.
Isabella D.
Go to lip exfoliator!! Extremely affordable and beats all of the higher end less affordable products. Moisturizers and scrubs perfectly. Go to exfoliator, won't use anything else.
Laura Q.
The brown sugar lip exfoliator is one of the best products I have ever purchased from e.l.f. - it feels like it works and has a nice flavor to go along with it. I'd definitely recommend it for the price!
Lilian W.
Bridgman, MI
It gives a great exfoliation for the price value. I like how easy it is to use and it works great before you apply lip products. With it in lipstick form, it is much more sanitary than other projects in a jar. I would highly recommend this product
Laura B.
I wanted to like this. The first time I bought it, the exfoliator broke apart after 5-6 uses. The second time I bought it, it broke after one use.
Lip scrub in a stick is a great concept, but elf needs to work on the formula so it isn't as fragile.
Ari A.
Phoenix, AZ
I always have dry and chap lips my whole life but with this it takes all the dead skin on my lips and make them soft like a fluffy dog. I put it before lipstick and it last all day long.
Alex S.
This is a good lip exfoliater. Has a nice mix of large and small granulates and smells/tastes great and really gets the dead skin off. It does break away from the base easily so don't push too hard against your lips. Defiantly recommend to others.
Carlee J.
Butte, MT
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator more...
This cheap lip exfoliator does just what it states, exfoliates. It works well and is relatively cheap. It pairs well sigh the lipstick that comes with it, and has a nice holiday packaging. I would buy again!
D.Fayemarie R.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I just purchased this last week. I've been using it for more than a week now. I like the convenience of it. It exfoliates decently. It's not the best, but it gets the job done. I actually like to use the and then a lip mask after and that combo seems to work great. I really wanna give it a 3.5 stars. It works great, it's convenient, it's affordable, but I've used better. I don't like that it kind of starts breaking down after you use it awhile, it doesn't hold its shape very well, at least not for me. It started to crumble on me. I'd still repurchase because it's easy to grab and use before a liquid lippie.
Suzie s.
E.l.f. Lip exfoliator gently exfoliates getting all the dead skin and buildup off your lips leaving them feeling soft, renewed and doesn't hurt them like some other brands have done
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?