5 colors available

How to use:

Selena L.
Selena L.
Slayton, MN
I have the brown sugar looking one. The first two times i used it it was nice and smooth. It wasnt too rough on the lips. When i used it the third time it had gotten really hard and rough. Which i personally dont mind, but it was a lot more rough on the lips. I would totally recommend! I will be getting a new one soon!
Brynlee H.
Brynlee H.
Crossville, AL
This stuff really works. It smells great and leaves your lips feeling amazing!! It's also a great price for the product. It comes with easy instructions. I use about an hour before I wear matte lipstick and put on extra chapstick after just to be ready. Love it.
Lanre E.
Lanre E.
Harker Hts, TX
This is the cheapest exfoliator ever. I have used it so many times. I constantly get it from walmart or target. I have tried others like Mary kay lip mask, fresh lip scrub and i still like this better. It has a moisturizing effect (oil) even while exfoliating your lips. When you done exfoliating, your lips feels moisturized.
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Tucson, AZ
I really like this lip exfoliator. I have the mint one and use it often. It gets rid of the dry skin so my lipstick looks fantastic and it was only $3! My only issue is my particular one fell out of the tube the third use :/
Samantha
Samantha
I always use this before wearing lipstick. It gets off all the dead dry skin and makes a great base. It makes my lipstick look smoother, last longer, and my lips don't dry out as fast. The only down side is it does dry out quick, but for the price it is a steal!
Laura H.
Laura H.
Blountsville, AL
so if your looking for a lip scrub this is not the product to use but a little light exfoliation then yeah. the balm at the bottom is kinda hard to get open at times. the mint is awesok me as the smell goes but if u need a lip scrub this is not the product to buy but a light exfoliating then yes it'll work for you.
Alecia P.
Alecia P.
Pittsford , NY
Review for: Mint Maniac
I have been using this product again for a few days. I have to say- my lips already feel so much better! I bought this is at target. Super simple to use. I put some on my lips and move it around my lips and let let it sit there for a few minutes! I wipe it off and my lips feel brand new!!!!! I'm obsessed! And the best part? Super affordable!
Mer L.
Mer L.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Coconut
Loveee this stuff. It works so well to exfoliate your lips before applying a matte lipstick. I have very dry skin and lips so this helps a lot. I would recommend it to everyone with every skin type. It makes your lips feeling super soft and even plumps them up a bit. I love this product for how cheap it is.
Jenae W.
Jenae W.
I absolutely love this product! I bought mine in the pink color. It smells amazing and the lipstick design of the exfoliant makes it extremely easy to use. I would recommend this product to anyone. I'll be buying it again!
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
Ojai , CA
Review for: Mint Maniac
I love this stuff. It smells and tastes like sugar. If you clean your lips and then rub this in circular motions on your top and bottom lips for about half a minute then wipe off the excess sugar scrub and your lips are soft.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?