BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #41 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Brittany F.
Review for: Other
My lips tend to get very dry so I always use a lip exfoliater followed by a lip balm before starting my makeup. For the price, it works well! I have used almost an entire stick. It smells really good, which is a bonus! Towards the end of the stick, it did kind of all stick together and wouldn't work so I had to scrape some off of the top. But for only a couple of dollars, I would definitely recommend and repurchase!
Daniie B.
This Lip Exfoliator is amazing! It's very inexpensive and gets the job done. It can be a little abrasive if you have sensitive lips, but otherwise it works wonders. I always keep this in my vanity before applying liquid lipsticks and it lasts a LONG time! I highly recommend this product!
Sandra r.
Stuart, FL
Love how soft my lips feel after using this product and how plumper they look I just which  the plumpness would last. This product does a great job with removing dead skin off your lips and making them look much better. I would recommend this product. Definitely worth the price.
Natalie B.
Greenville, IL
I love this exfoliator! I always have such dry lips and the winter is always a bummer. I have a feeling this winter won't be a problem at all! The packaging is so nice and I love that it's like an actual tube of lipstick! I definitely recommend this product and I will be buying again!
China M.
Matthews
Love this lip exfoliator!! I have only tried the original one which I believe has brown sugar. It helps exfoliate your lips so well. I use it daily to keep my lips soft. I haven't tried the other flavors yet but they have way more options now. I've heard that they have only improved on the formula but it's been great from the beginning! I recommend it to anyone needing some treatment for their lips.
Holland M.
Raleigh, NC
This is a great and simple product! You may not always think about exfoliating your lips but this product makes it so easy and quick to do and you'll be loving how your lips feel after! It's affordable and makes your lips look and feel great, making for an easier lipstick application!
Haley V.
MOORESVILLE , NC
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Let me begin this review by saying how badly my lips dry out for no reason. I don't know why, but I'll always find myself rubbing my lips with my finger and skin just coming off. It's gross and leaves my lips with red spots and sometimes bleeding from ripping the skin off that won't come off easily and is just hanging there. Ok, now that I've made myself out to sound like a complete freak with gross ass lips, I can explain how this product is a lifesaver! I've tried lush lip scrubs, chap sticks, and other lip products, but nothing compares to this e.l.f exfoliator! This baby is not only super inexpensive, but it also does what it says it does; exfoliates! And the best part is, it exfoliates gently and moisturizes at the same time! When you're doing using this, your lips will be super smooth! I always put on chapstick afterward this way they're extra smooth and completely prone to drying out. This product is a must have for the winter months or for those unfortunate souls who also have the same lip probz as me! The only thing I don't like about this product is that your exfoliated lip remains tend to stay on the stick of the product and it's gross to see that and get it off...ew. But hey, what are you gunna do, at least it's working and you can SEE that! Definitely one of my December faves and I will be putting a youtube video up raving about it and all my other current obsessions soon! Meanwhile, just believe me and spend the $2 on this! You can't go wrong! <3
Jeanette C.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is my go to lip exfoliator! It smells fantastic like vanilla and brown sugar and it works wonders on my lips. It easy to apply and simple to store since it comes packaged like a lipstick. The best part is how affordable this item is. I have repurchased this way to many times to count and will continue to purchase this as long as the company continues to produce it.
Sabrina D.
Montgomery, IL
I recently purchased the cherry elf lip exfoliator from their website. It was only $3! For a $3 exfoliator I think it does well. It smooths my lips and gets cracks under control but sometimes I still can see dryness in my lips when I put gloss or lipstick on. Love the sleek packaging.
Jackie S.
Review for: Mint Maniac
Just bought the best and cheapest exfoliater I have ever used! It's so great and requires the smallest amount to get all the dead skin off. Plus it has the best scent and plenty to choose from! e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?