BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Katie M.
I recently got this in the e.l.f. cosmetics VoxBox, which was perfect timing because my old one was donezo! I LOVE this product. It is SO easy to use since it's in a lipstick form. It makes my lips sooo soft and a little bigger (due to the action of scrubbing them). I had the original before but got the mint flavor this time. It's not overbearing in smell or any residual taste. I use it at least once a week, sometimes more if my lips are a little extra flakey due to the weather. Super highly recommend!
Raschele P.
East Falmouth, MA
So i have used 2 of these. The brown and green one. They both worked great! My lips turn out super soft after using them, and the taste and smell are amazing! Great value for the amazing quality these lip exfoliaters give you. I think mine were 4 dollars each at my local CVS. These really do get all the dead lip skin, and help prevent more. They are safe to use daily, i use mine when i wake and up and before bed. The only problem i have is after a few uses, it starts to fall apart and crumble and eventually fill the whole opening of the tube and get stuck. But other than that fault , they work great. I recommend them to anyone who needs something similar. :)
Lakeesha J.
Memphis , TN
I heard it was great for it price. I really want tomtrt it. Its long lasting and it removes all the dead skin on your lips and bring them back to those smooth baby soft lips.
Edith C.
Kennewick, WA
A friend gave me this product and even tho its a cheap product i love it. Ive used this everytime my lips are all dry and nasty and all ive got to say is it leaves your lips so soft.
Cathy D.
I've finally got the chance to try this lip exfoliator after eyeing it for some time. Thank you Influenster!

I honestly love this product. I used another lip exfoliator before or I usually make one of my own. All of them works well, but I have to say the packaging of this product is the best! It's very convenient that it's in a lipstick tube shape because you can travel with it and exfoliating anywhere won't be messy. My lips are often peeling, and after I use this, my lips are smooth! I just have to 'scrub' it with some force in order for it to be effective. Overall I love this product and I highly recommend it!
Danielle C.
New York , NY
I received the mint exfoliator complimentary from Influenster for review purposes!

E.L.F products are always a great value and that packaging for this product was SO gorgeous. Unfortunately, I have extremely sensitive skin on my lips and my lips were extremely dry for about 2 weeks after I used the exfoliator. I will admit that my water intake was not as high as it should have been initially, but I upped it as soon as I noticed how dry and peely my lips got.

I have no doubt that this product works great for other people, but be a little apprehensive if you know that you have sensitive skin on your lips! My lips were definitely soft and smooth...after the peeling stopped.
Nikki D.
The elf Cosmetics Mint Lip Exfoliatior is amazing! I was already familiar with the original elf Lip Exfoliatior and it is one of my holy grail favorites! I now LOVE this one even more! Love the scent/flavor of miny and it seems more moisturizing than the original. It lightly scrubs your lips and leaves a trail of moisturizing balm on your lips. This is essential when wearing matte liquid lipsticks, that tend to dry out your lips some during wear. This has been a lifesaver recently, as I have been wearing a lot of red shades for the holidays. You can't have dry, chapped lips when wearing red! Holy grail product for sure!!
(I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.)
Noelle M.
Joliet, IL
I've always heard good things about this, but was really skeptical about what a lip exfoliator in a lipstick tube could do. I have now tried it, thanks to my VoxBox, and I'm a believer. I actually just bought 2 more tubes yesterday I love it so much. It is probably the least messy lip scrub I've ever used, and the price seriously cannot be beat at $3! I just glide it across my lips while applying slight pressure, rub my lips together a few times to get that extra exfoliation, and then use a damp washcloth to remove the excess when I'm finished. I received my initial tube complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Ari A.
Phoenix, AZ
I always have dry and chap lips my whole life but with this it takes all the dead skin on my lips and make them soft like a fluffy dog. I put it before lipstick and it last all day long.
Pamela R.
BAYVILLE, NJ
This exfoliator is awesome. I tried it as soon as pulled it out of the box and my lips felt instantly smoother. So, we tried it on my niece. The first picture is of her lips with Kat Von D lip stain. She took it off and used the exfoliator. It feels just like a face scrub on your lips. It took off the dead skin that was visible on the cotton round and the remainder of the lip stain. Then she reapplied the lip stain. She also said her lips felt obviously smoother and I don't know if you can tell in the picture, but in person you can definitely see the difference after. I'm excited to wear all my matte lipsticks now!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?