5 colors available

• Elf is a good brand?78 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Rose L.
Rose L.
This is the most inexpensive and easiest to use lip exfoliating scrub. It comes in a lipstick tube not a jar, so no finger dipping required, just wipe on lips and scrub in. I really love using this and only knocked a star off for the chemical scent. Other than the scent being unnatural smelling, this is an awesome E.L..F. product with a great price point.
Selena L.
Selena L.
Slayton, MN
I have the brown sugar looking one. The first two times i used it it was nice and smooth. It wasnt too rough on the lips. When i used it the third time it had gotten really hard and rough. Which i personally dont mind, but it was a lot more rough on the lips. I would totally recommend! I will be getting a new one soon!
Alecia P.
Alecia P.
Pittsford, NY
Review for: Mint Maniac
I have been using this product again for a few days. I have to say- my lips already feel so much better! I bought this is at target. Super simple to use. I put some on my lips and move it around my lips and let let it sit there for a few minutes! I wipe it off and my lips feel brand new!!!!! I'm obsessed! And the best part? Super affordable!
Callie P.
Callie P.
Columbus, GA
Review for: Mint Maniac
I absolutely LOVE these exfoliators! I have tried them all and the mint is definitely my favorite. They are a must have if you are wearing matte lipstick because it quickly buffs away the dead skin and the mint flavor makes your lips feel fresh and clean. I get many uses out of them so they are the best price point!
Brynlee H.
Brynlee H.
Crossville, AL
This stuff really works. It smells great and leaves your lips feeling amazing!! It's also a great price for the product. It comes with easy instructions. I use about an hour before I wear matte lipstick and put on extra chapstick after just to be ready. Love it.
Lanre E.
Lanre E.
Harker Hts, TX
This is the cheapest exfoliator ever. I have used it so many times. I constantly get it from walmart or target. I have tried others like Mary kay lip mask, fresh lip scrub and i still like this better. It has a moisturizing effect (oil) even while exfoliating your lips. When you done exfoliating, your lips feels moisturized.
Samantha
Samantha
I always use this before wearing lipstick. It gets off all the dead dry skin and makes a great base. It makes my lipstick look smoother, last longer, and my lips don't dry out as fast. The only down side is it does dry out quick, but for the price it is a steal!
Laura H.
Laura H.
Blountsville, AL
so if your looking for a lip scrub this is not the product to use but a little light exfoliation then yeah. the balm at the bottom is kinda hard to get open at times. the mint is awesok me as the smell goes but if u need a lip scrub this is not the product to buy but a light exfoliating then yes it'll work for you.
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Tucson, AZ
I really like this lip exfoliator. I have the mint one and use it often. It gets rid of the dry skin so my lipstick looks fantastic and it was only $3! My only issue is my particular one fell out of the tube the third use :/
Emily C.
Emily C.
Glendale, CA
Review for: Coconut
It smells really great and works well at smoothing your lips quickly without leaving them dry. It is moisturizing and doesn't leave an excessive amount of scrub on your lips. My only problem with it is that I go through it so quickly! I love it and just wish that I needed to use less product to achieve my results.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?