BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Maritza b.
west seneca, NY
This lip exfoliator is amazing. I like that it's in a lipstick case because you are putting it on your lips and this is a great way to apply it. It helps to exfoliate your lips and leaves your lips feeling very smooth and hydrated as well.
Anaya S.
I love this product so very much it is wonderfully smelling and leaves my lips feeling nice and it gets rid of all of the dead skin and leaves my lips feeling really soft as well. lipstick goes on well afterwards and it moisturizes which is great as well
Mili Rani R.
Covington, WA
I AM IN LOVE... with this exfoliator! It made my lips rosy, smooth and I've tried every DIY lip exfoliator out there, including ULTA's and I was surprised to see how well this worked! Amongst all the products I received in the ELF Influenster voxbox, to review for free, this is my most favorite and the BEST in my opinion.

You can clearly see from the pictures how my lips turned from dull to full of life.

meghan l.
Riverview, FL
This product is so nice. I use it before putting on lipstick and it helps my lips become moisturized and not as chapped. I thought it wouldn't help that much but it truly does. Would definitely recommend.
Anna S.
Ocilla
Review for: Other more...
This is a life hack right here. This is for when you want something moisturizers and exfoliating. It's a lazy day beauty routine. It requires no effort because it is easy to apply and I recommend this to everyone!
angel s.
When i forate tried this product out, i was so confuse with the packaging because most lip srubs come in a litttle jar. But i once i tried it out it exfolliated my lips pretty well. And for me i always have pretty dry lips but it doesn't last long on the lips but that's okay because i put a lip balm after i exfolliate my lips anyways. I love the scent of the lip exfolliator, smells like mint. I can use it on the go without dealing with a mess like most lip scrubs. Ohh yes this isn't messy because it's shape in a lip stick form. I would buy this product and recommend this product too.
Jay Y.
Girard, OH
Review for: Other more...
I always use this product before applying lip color. It's pretty cheap which is nice. I did expect it to do a bit of a better job. I love the packaging but the product itself isn't anything special. Would recommend if you don't have super chapped lips
Ashane' S.
Lacy Lakeview, TX
I often get dry lips and let me tell you for a buck this does the trick! Not only does it exfoliate it leaves my lips feeling so smooth and soft. Not to mention the taste isn't half bad.
Aleta B.
West Sunbury, PA
LOVE. It exfoliates my lips so well (if your lips are sensitive it may hurt a little) but after exfoliating it leaves a film of chapstick and keeps them moisturized and feelings great.
Katie M.
I recently got this in the e.l.f. cosmetics VoxBox, which was perfect timing because my old one was donezo! I LOVE this product. It is SO easy to use since it's in a lipstick form. It makes my lips sooo soft and a little bigger (due to the action of scrubbing them). I had the original before but got the mint flavor this time. It's not overbearing in smell or any residual taste. I use it at least once a week, sometimes more if my lips are a little extra flakey due to the weather. Super highly recommend!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?