5 colors available

How to use:

Kendyl M.
Kendyl M.
O Fallon, IL
All hail the holy grail of lip exfoliants!!! And its super cheap!! I have been using this for years and was very excited to see them release different flavors/scents. I love the mint and cherry and just saw they released more. Really cannot beat it for the price, especially when they do 50% off sales which is when I stock up.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a must have if you love liquid lipsticks or bold lipsticks! It smooths the lips so much and it is SO affordable, $3 at my local Target and you can usually get it on sale on the e.l.f website.  My favorite part about this product has to be the way it is presented, I hate having to dig my finger into pots for lip scrubs and this is in a lipstick bullet form and it is so convenient.
Crystalrose W.
Crystalrose W.
Dracut, MA
I was so excited to try this due to the winter chapped lips. It wasn't all I thought it would be. I used it a few times but usually forget I have it. It does exfoliate if u do it often enough; leaving U with a chapstick feel afterwards (once u take the scrubbies off ur lip). Smells great. Not sure if I would buy it again.
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
It's okay for the price. Doesn't really take off the dead skin, just picks it up around the sides and you really have to press into your lips to get all the dead skin off. I usually have to scrub my lips together after and than rub all the left over dead skin off with a baby wipe like Farah Duhkai does to do a light exfoliation on her lips.
Maria J.
Maria J.
Salem, OR
Review for: Sweet Cheery
I hate it. Tried it once and left my lips feeling nice for that day but after it made me get bumps around my lip area and it just felt gross for about a week. I tried it the second time just because I forgot what it did the first time, this was like a month or 2 after, and it did the same thing. Let's just say never again.
Heather C.
Heather C.
Winfield , WV
I was really excited to get this as it's hard to find a scrub not in a container. I will say it does work well, but the cons for me out weigh that. It's really hard to put on your lips and when you go to wipe it off there's a really waxy film on your lips that's hard to get completely off. I will not purchase this again.
Natalia C.
Natalia C.
Chatham, NJ
Review for: Sweet Cheery, Pink Grapefruit, Rose
how come this is not #1????? I've had one of each flavor and i love them! i always have at least one, and always carry one around with me. i have this obsession to eat my lip skin and this helps me SO much from doing it! the "original" or whatever it's called is a harsh one, but the others are softer. i've tried them all and my only two least favorites are mint and coconut.
Mina H.
Mina H.
Tulsa, OK
This product is a MUST in my makeup routine. You can't ask for a better product at a better price. For about $2 you change the way all of your lipstick goes on! Even with a naked lip, this product has transformed my lips making them look super healthy! Bye bye crusties!
Katelyn Ann C.
Katelyn Ann C.
Vancouver
Review for: Coconut
These are so great for a quick fix on the lips when you don't have enough time to soak your lips or smother them in chopstick for a little while. You have to be gentle when using it. It's built for taking off the dead skin so you don't have to use extra force. Taking it and covering your lips completely then rubbing your lips together for a minute or so gives the best results.
Sandy D.
Sandy D.
Philadelphia, PA
I must be doing something wrong since this product has a 5 star rating. I purchased the brown clear version. It's EXTREMELY hard and waxy which makes it near impossible to apply and when I do get it on, impossible to fully remove. I followed the instructions to have damp lips but nothing seems to work. Help is appreciated.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?