BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #41 in Lip Care

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Asia B.
This stuff tastes so good and makes your lips so soft that I can't stop using it. The packaging is sleek and nice like any other lipstick and it is so easy to use. Since I've gotten mine I have purchased one for my mom as well.
Stephanie J.
Review for: Other
I honestly don't know how I went without exfoliating my lips after I purchased this product. I absolutely LOVE it. It makes your lips so soft and smooth (to the point where my boyfriend even pointed it out). It makes your lips look rosy and so pretty. I used to use it almost every day. The only thing I wish is that it had a little bit more product, but only because I love it so much that I use it frequently. Definitely recommended product.
Nicole D.
Great budget friendly exfoliator! Though I like exfoliators better in a pot this isn't too hard forr me to work with. After scrubbing I like to leave it on for a minute then wipe it off. The scrubiness stays the same as you use the product which is awesome and you can feel the oils work into your lips and hydrate them,
Marcy G.
Parma, OH
Review for: Coconut, Pink Grapefruit, Sweet Cheery
I can't see spending a lot of money on a lip exfoliator as it's basically stuff you keep in the kitchen. I love these. They do exactly what you need, remove dead skin and add moisture. Lips are nice and plump for matte liquid lipstick or as part of my skincare routine before I put on a face mask. I have tried three different scents so I will obviously purchase again!
Rebecca H.
Hutto, TX
I really love this product. The smell is great and it does a good job exfoliating. I love the product design as it is easy to apply and you can put some pressure into scrubbing. The only reason I went with 4 stars is because I feel like I use a lot of product woth just one application. I feel like I would be going through it pretty quickly. I was sent this product for free through Influenster for testing purposes. All opinions are my own.
Sara H.
Los Angeles, CA
I originally got this for my boyfriend who has constant dry and cracked lips. He's been using this every so often for about 2 weeks and it's really help out. I got this at an elf store here in LA and it was very well worth the 3 dollars. I would definitely buy this again always nice finding an affordable gem.
Carissa M.
I've had this for a few weeks now. I have the original and I'm pretty satisfied with how it works. I do end up having to do it at least once a week though, most of that is from the weather but it can be kind of sharp on your lips if you use it too often. The price is amazing thougn.
Gabby S.
Muncie, IN
This product works really well. It has sugar in it which tastes very sweet (added bonus if you ask me! :) ). It goes on like a lipstick so its portable. I like I use it in the middle of the day as a way to clean up the dead skin on my lips. Overall a good product. My stick broke but I think that was because I was too rough on it. I would definitely buy this again especially for how good the price was and how long it's lasted me.
Shantha V.
Really like this exfoliator! Although its the only one I've ever used, I still think its really good. Its sweet and yummy, and although it says to wipe off, i just lick it off my lips after I'm done. It makes my lips really smooth and a nice pink color. Use it before all big occassions, just cause its fun!
Rachel D.
Corbin, KY
Love, love, love this! A lot of exfoliators are not only expensive, but come in jar-type packaging and I feel that molding the product into a stick allows for a more thorough exfoliation. I've also tried a few that just aren't gritty enough to do much and some that are overly gritty, but this one falls perfectly in the middle. It's such a great product at an even greater price and is a really essential part of my makeup routine, especially when wearing liquid lipsticks!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?