5 colors available

How to use:

Mayra G.
Mayra G.
Denver, CO
I love mint scented or flavored anything! this smells amazing and leaves the lips feeling extra exfoliated and soft! I use this 2-3 times a week especially if I know I am going to be using a liquid lipstick! It is only $3 but hard to find in Colorado so I end up having to order online and pay for shipping. That is the only down side.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Manchester, MO
I love this product! Very easy to use, does not taste bad if it accidentally gets in your mouth, and does not hurt or sting my lips. Even with very dry and cracked lips. Really exfoliates quite well, it truly does its job. Highly recommended.
Virginie l.
Virginie l.
Brooklyn
Review for: Rose
A good lip scrub!! I honestly don't know why you'll pay so much for a scrub you can make. I'm lazy so decided to get a cheap one. It works wonders and it does feel rough but it is a scrub.

Its great since I like putting on lipstick or lip products. And you can't have dry, flaky lips if you want the lipstick to look nice.

Recommend!
Regina P.
Regina P.
Richardson, TX
I loved this product. The lipstick form is super cute and easy to use and whatever is in it was so finely milled and perfect for exfoliating the lips. It doesn't taste too bad either! The reason I give it 2 stars is because my lips had a horrible reaction the next day after using this product. I love the concept but my lips did not!
Jarielly S.
Jarielly S.
This is so cool. I usually just do a DIY lip scrub because so much affordable. Until I found this and I got the mint one and it's so good like no matter how much you use you can still feel the little exfoliaters lol its really affordable and works really well. You just have to make sure your lips are damp and you use circular motions
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Kearney, NE
Review for: Rose
This was the first lip exfoliater that I've tried and I wasn't too sure how to feel about it. It's very gritty of course, but I didn't feel like it helped with the dead skin on my lips. When I washed the product off my lips they didn't feel much different to me. I won't repurchase this product because it didn't work like I wanted it to.
Brion L.
Brion L.
Zion, IL
This is one of the best exfoliating products  I've ever used. My ONLY caveat is that, as a heavy handed woman, pushing too hard on your lips will cause the product too smush. I used it daily and the sugar was perfect consistency for my flaky lips. My lips tend to crack and flake up from the slightest bit of dryness so I exfoliate A LOT! I buy it every time I see it in stock.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Boise, ID
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I like this lip exfoliator pretty well. I certainly wouldn't consider it the greatest exfoliator ever, but it does do a pretty good job. And you certainly can't beat the $3 price point! I have this in the grapefruit and it has a nice flavor.
Andree H.
Andree H.
Santa Clarita , CA
This def got the job done. It's a little harsher than what I would like. I suggest using a lip balm first before using the exfoliator just so your lips don't bleed. I have used it multiply times just because I don't like to waste products. I don't think I'll purchase again.
Stacy E.
Stacy E.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Sweet Cheery, Other
I enjoy using these lip exfoliators in the winter when my lips are dry. I have gone through about three and I will repurchase them. A large con is that they go bad fairly quickly so if you want to purchase one makeup sure you use it frequently or else it will expire. Other than that it is a great product at an affordable price.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?