BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Samantha C.
Omaha
Review for: Other
Love this stuff. I naturally have really dry, cracked lips, and this exfoliator helps get rid of the flakes of dead skin. The packaging is very sleek. It’s only $3, and it’s a total steal. Will definitely be repurchasing.
Valerie F.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Review for: Other
Such a great exfoliator for such a low price. the lipstick applicator makes it so easy as well. the sugar makes it sweet and doesn't taste bad if you accidentally get some in your mouth. i recommend this to everyone!
Samantha K.
Review for: Sweet Cheery
Love!! I honestly didn't know what to expect, and was so surprised when I realized I've needed this my whole life! Exfoliates, moisturizes, and has a great scent/taste! Everyone needs this, especially for the price!
Kennedyn N.
Review for: Rose
Loves these this lip exfoliator is so nice and got my lips haven’t a long effect a lot longer than any of my lip balms and lip exfoliators it’s very cheap and not to pricey and totally recommended it to my friends
Esmeralda P.
Lewisville, TX
Review for: Sweet Cheery, Pink Grapefruit, Mint Maniac, Rose
I liked it bought at target for about $4.00 it was pretty inexpensive. There is better ones out in the market but it did the job it had to. I use it before I start my makeup and leave it till I put my lip product on
Rachel F.
Baltimore
I love how convenient the packaging is having the scrub in a lipstick tube.  This way It's not messy at all and you don't lose any product. It was a great price and has lasted me a long time as a litte goes a long way. I would definitely re purchase!
Alyssa S.
Chesterfield, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff! It so economical it's crazy (under $5) and it's packed full of all natural ingredients! Works great to loosen that winter chap lips that occur from wind , sleeping or over moistening when we don't have lip balm! Just make sure to wind it down all the way and carefully close the lid. I accidentally knocked mine off the base. Could of been a combination of application pressure and that the lid inside divots in to fit only the balm (solid square with cylinder opening inside lid). so you can easily knock or knock it in a hurry. Will definitely buy again! So glad the more expensive brand I was going to try sold out during Black Friday deals at sephora! Got this for a great price at Ulta. They also had free gifts with purchase of certain dollar amount. I purchased a few other elf products and received a free mascara and cream to powder blush free! This stuff smells great too! Just tried the Mint flavor just as good if you like mint! Wish it had real mint extract instead of a perfume. Love the product otherwise!
Rebecca B.
Brownstown, IN
Review for: Other
I love this stuff so much. I apply it right before starting my face, after my eyes are done, and let it sit while I'm putting foundation and powder, etc. works great as an exfoliator and a moisturizer for the lips.
Amber Y.
Review for: Mint Maniac
I liked the product. The mint is amazing. I have been looking for a exfoliating scrub for my lip.  I tried this product and I loved it. It made my lips feel great again. I recommend this to anyone.
reimi s.
North Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Other
I know this is everybody's favorite but I don't get it. I had really high hope for it but this don't do anything for my lips. Maybe not rough enough? My lips looks worse after I use so, what's the point? It taste good like brown sugar.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?