5 colors available

How to use:

Kayenat H.
Kayenat H.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I have been never too keen to try this thinking why bother when you can make your own scrub at home, well that never happens and it gets messy. So I got this from walmart and I am very happy with my purchase. I used it at night and I ised it in the morning before I put on my liquid lipstick and I think it does a great job. And for three bucks you can beat it!
I would highly recommend this!
Jayne M.
Jayne M.
I absolutely love this product! I got it in the new mint flavor and it is so nice for a quick and easy exfoliation for your lips. It leaves my lips nice and soft. Just apply a lip balm immediately after use and your lips will be well hydrated for the rest of the day. This is perfect is you get dry, cracked lips often. I will definitely repurchase when I run out. For the price ($3) - WOW!!!
Arti G.
Arti G.
I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. My only one complaint is that it could have more mint, it's called "mint maniac", that would have been perfect to top it off ! The sugar in it is so exfoliating. The sugar melts away and your left with a very moisturizing shea butter coating on your lips. It's perfect for the winter time & this matte lips trend!
Jailene R.
Jailene R.
I received this product in Mint Manic from a VoxBox and it's great. This product is for me. It is hard for me to have smooth lips sometimes and this product really helps that problem. This product is super easy to use, you basically put it on as if it were a lipstick. I will recommend this product to people who want to have smooth lips for every time they want a nice lipstick application.
Dooshima W.
Dooshima W.
I got this in mint in my elf voxbox and absolutely love it. I use it every night before bed and I wake up with smooth plump lips. This product is super easy to use and it smells great. This was my second time using a lip exfoliator and I have to say, I will be using this product over and over again. This will be perfect for anyone with dry chapped lips, especially now that winter is here.
Sam H.
Sam H.
This product is so wonderful if you have dry lips! Its exfoliating sugars or beads take the dead skin right off my lips. It helps create such a smooth canvas for my lipstick. My lipstick doesn't cling to dry patches so it just makes my makeup look so much better! Also the price is prefect for anyone on a budget or for just anyone in general! Please give it a try you won't be disappointed!
Madison R.
Madison R.
DUblin , OH
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I actually don't think I could love this product more if I tried. The fact it is only $3 is only part of the reason I buy this in bulk anytime I happen to be grocery shopping. It leaves my lips feeling smooth without tearing them up with grit in the process. People say this has an unpleasant taste of you accidentally get some in your mouth, but I wasn't offended by any overly foul taste.
Hallee R.
Hallee R.
Billerica, MA
I usually dislike mint or anything mint flavored, but I was pleasantly surprised at how sweet this was & how easy it was to use. It works well and leaves my lips soft and ready for lipstick. It's a good value and I will probably buy again! Definitely a must have for people who have chapped lips or uneven texture on their lips and want their lipstick to have that smooth sought after look!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Harrisburg, PA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I got this lip exfoliator when I was in New York City and went to the E.l.f store. My sisters friend swears by this and loves it. I got it and ever since I got I use it almost every day! It makes my lips soft and takes the dead skin off my lips. It smells like coffee to me and has a nice feel to the lips. It's worth the 3 bucks and I highly recommend this as a good cheap lip exfoliator.
Hilda L.
Hilda L.
Oklahoma City, OK
great for applying before lipstick when you need an extra plumped up lip and great for after taking off your lipstick when it leaves your lips dry and cracked. And there's no such thing as putting too much of this product cause the worse thing that could happen is accidentally getting it in your mouth which actual doesn't taste bad cause most of the ingredients are just sugar and honey.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?