BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

Maria J.
Maria J.
Salem, OR
Review for: Sweet Cheery
I hate it. Tried it once and left my lips feeling nice for that day but after it made me get bumps around my lip area and it just felt gross for about a week. I tried it the second time just because I forgot what it did the first time, this was like a month or 2 after, and it did the same thing. Let's just say never again.
Rachel Y.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
Review for: Other
I had the brown sugar scent/flavor of this product and it is absolutely amazing, especially for 3 dollars. I had read the reviews and was expecting it to get the job done, but with just one use my dead skin has already come off and my lips feel nourished. I plan on not only using this everyday but reusing this item again and again.
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
Greenville, SC
I have the mint E.L.F. lip exfoliate and it works like a charm! My skin isn't good at self exfoliating so I really have to give it a hand. This lip exfoliator leaves my lips feel smooth, soft, and looking great! I like to apply before getting in the shower so the warmth and time will let the product work best for me.
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Anderson, SC
I brought the mint exfoliator. HOLY FREAKING GRAIL I bought this product recently, and I have to stay I am pleased with my purchase. This exfoliator came in a lipstick packaging, which is perfect so you don't want to use your fingers to apply. For three dollars,!!!!! Really recommend if your look for a sleek, affordable, and mostly safe lip exfoliator to buy!
Arlethia W.
Arlethia W.
Pocono Summit
I use this product daily! I absolutely love it. I am repeat user and will continue to use it in the future. I got it my local Walmart where it is cost effective. It met all of my expectations. The only complaint I have is that when the tip gets dried out I have to scrape a layer off the top, which wastes some product.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
I really like this product! I have the original brown one and its tastes like brown sugar if I had to put a flavor on it. It exfoliates the lips without irritating them and gently removes the dead skin on it. Once the top layer wears off you may need to apply lipbalm first so it is gentle but its completely worth. I also love the cheap price of it for how well it works! Definitely would recommend and it is very worth the purchase!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Springfield, MO
Review for: Coconut
I love ELF products because they are so affordable and available at Target! This product is great to remove dead skin and smoothen the appearance of your lips. The taste is great also! 4 stars because this product can get messy if you are not careful! I found it best to use it in the shower so I didn’t dirty my counter!
Rose L.
Rose L.
This is the most inexpensive and easiest to use lip exfoliating scrub. It comes in a lipstick tube not a jar, so no finger dipping required, just wipe on lips and scrub in. I really love using this and only knocked a star off for the chemical scent. Other than the scent being unnatural smelling, this is an awesome E.L..F. product with a great price point.
Demetria A.
Demetria A.
Durant, OK
Review for: Other
I love this lip exfoliater. It makes my lips so soft and is easy to use. You apply like you would lipstick. Comes in a sleek black lipstick tube. I originally ordered this for winter because my lips would get really dry and chapped. I've continued to use it throughout the summer to keep my lips lipstain ready at all times. I will be repurchasing once my current one runs out.
Selena L.
Selena L.
Slayton , MN
I have the brown sugar looking one. The first two times i used it it was nice and smooth. It wasnt too rough on the lips. When i used it the third time it had gotten really hard and rough. Which i personally dont mind, but it was a lot more rough on the lips. I would totally recommend! I will be getting a new one soon!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?