5 colors available

Ally R.
Ally R.
taylorsville , UT
Review for: Mint Maniac, Other
Every one of these, especially the coffee one. ARE AMAZING AND SO WORTH IT!!! Love love love them. I think they're perfect for before lipstick application and they taste super delicious. I used all of my mint one and I need to get a few new ones!
Hillary V.
Hillary V.
Elk Grove, CA
I really enjoy this! I've been looking for a lip exfoliator and I stumbled across this one. So this is my first lip exfoliator so I can't really compare it to any thing else but I really like it! I would use sugar and Vaseline to exfoliate my lips but this works really well! My lips are really smooth afterwards and it's a good price. I really recommend this!
Mariah K.
Mariah K.
Review for: Other
This is such a great and affordable product to have on hand if you're a lipstick lover like I am. It is easy to apply and makes much less mess than a traditional scrub plus it's easy to travel with! I deducted one star simply because it can be a little difficult to get the scrub going but if you wet your lips a little more it tends to help.
Torie C.
Torie C.
Atlanta, GA
This lip scrub is amazing and I love it. The shape of it is perfect as it looks like a regular lipstick and is easy to bring with you on a night out. You can use it in a public bathroom without a huge mess. I definitely would recommend this to those who love matte liquid lipsticks as it helps even out the lip before applying other products.
Lauran D.
Lauran D.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Oh how do I love this lip exfoliater. First off it smells and tastes like vanilla! The product being in a lipstick tube makes it extremely easy to apply with no mess and no sticking your fingers into a tub and getting bacteria everywhere. Just use it like you're putting on lipstick and scrub away at your lips. You can't go wrong with this!
Paola A.
Paola A.
Richmond, VA
I really love this lip exfoliator! It's a great buy from elf and I love it so much I recently purchased 3. The smell is divine and it leaves my lips super soft. I tried it out after reading reviews and I am so happy because this is a product I keep on hand at all times now. The price is really great for the value! Would absolutely recommend.
Tylinn W.
Tylinn W.
Review for: Other
This product is perfect for those winter (and sometimes summer) months where the lack of moisture in the air has completely dried out your lips. The elf lip exfoliator removes all of the dead skin and moisturizes the new skin that is revealed. I use this product at night, and during the day before applying my matte liquid lipsticks.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Helotes, TX
This product is pretty good for it's price. Everytime I use it it leave a nice freash feel on my lips aswell as almost completely vanishing all lip wrinkles. It's only con is that its kind of difficult to apply but that's only because it isn't your regular lips stick,once you've got the product on your lips though it does an amazing job.
Mayra G.
Mayra G.
Denver, CO
I love mint scented or flavored anything! this smells amazing and leaves the lips feeling extra exfoliated and soft! I use this 2-3 times a week especially if I know I am going to be using a liquid lipstick! It is only $3 but hard to find in Colorado so I end up having to order online and pay for shipping. That is the only down side.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Manchester, MO
I love this product! Very easy to use, does not taste bad if it accidentally gets in your mouth, and does not hurt or sting my lips. Even with very dry and cracked lips. Really exfoliates quite well, it truly does its job. Highly recommended.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?