BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Maleny J.
Wouldn't purchase this again. I didn't really feel like it exfoliated my lips and after a couple times use it broke off. It smells good at least. But it doesn't do what it says it will.
Jennifer B.
Holland , Mi
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
Pros for this: It's 3 bucks, so that's nice, also I like that it comes in a lipstick tube shaped...tube....instead of a little pot like I've seen other scrubs in, I just think it makes it travel friendly. It smells nice, too, I really like that. The thing to keep in mind with this, though, and why I gave it four stars, is that after like, one use, the balm coating the stick disappears and you're left with a very harsh almost pumice stone like grit. On one hand, I actually don't mind that, I just throw a bit of chapstick or vaseline on right before I use it, but on the other hand, it's kind of annoying to have to add that second step in.
Elena G.
This is a great product to exfoliate your lips with! Specially if you don't want to spend to much money on high end ones. I would say though, it's better when you use it wet because it's not as harsh on your lips.
Zain M.
These lip exfoliates are very good and easy to use! They really help get rid of any dead skin that is on your lips and helps the application of your lipsticks or lip glosses much easier
Anaya S.
I love this product so very much it is wonderfully smelling and leaves my lips feeling nice and it gets rid of all of the dead skin and leaves my lips feeling really soft as well. lipstick goes on well afterwards and it moisturizes which is great as well
Lismary P.
Doral
Review for: Mint Maniac more...
I love this exfoliator because it is cheap and nice and it works very well. It really gets rid of all the day skin on your lips and leaves them feeling smooth and soft. Good for dry lips. Would definitely buy again!
Hunter W.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Brown sugar more...
This lip exfoliator is so beautiful and gets off all of the dead skin on your lips and leaves them so smooth and ready for gloss , color or anything you want to put on top of your lips!
Maritza b.
West seneca, NY
This lip exfoliator is amazing. I like that it's in a lipstick case because you are putting it on your lips and this is a great way to apply it. It helps to exfoliate your lips and leaves your lips feeling very smooth and hydrated as well.
Amanda B.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Brown sugar more...
I LOVE the exfoliate! It comes in a sleek packaging that makes it easy for travel and it's super easy to use. It takes off dead skin on the lips, making it a clean and soft canvas for lip products such as lipstick
Alexis H.
This product really works. My lips felt smoother after the first use. I could see all the dead skin that came off after I used. Great to use before bed and then put chapstick after use.
Cristina R.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?