BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Courtney G.
Youngwood, PA
Review for: Other
It's really nice, just don't over do it or you'll end up with even more chapped lips than you started with! It's easy to use and nice to travel with, too. More brands need this packing for lip exfoliators.
Amber D.
Review for: Mint Maniac
Honestly, I really like this product. Especially great considering the price point. The mint addition feels and smells great. Does its job great, you may wear down the stick relatively quick though.
Laura D.
Review for: Coconut
I love this exfoliator. It is easy to use and does a great job when my lips need a good scrubbing. It can be a little harsh if used frequently, but not horribly so. The smell is amazing, but not overwhelming.
Sarah C.
Montgomery, AL
Review for: Mint Maniac
i love this because when I run it over my lips it was so quick and removes anything like dead skin off very quickly. I purchased this at TJ Maxx and I got the mint flavor but I really don't recommend the mint because it doesn't taste the best. Overall this is a good product
Jennifer J.
Iowa Falls, IA
Review for: Other
Bought this in the original flavor/color. Tastes like brown sugar! For the price this is awesome! It's super easy to apply and helps your lipstick go on much smoother. I'll always have on of these on hand!
michelle t.
San Francisco, CA
This was honestly really good at exfoliating lips. I bought it at old navy since they have an elf section decided to give it a try and it was worth my purchase. The only downfall was that it can smush together overtime:(
Rosanna C.
This elf lip exfoliator is a must have it is easy to use and it work great. I thought this wouldn't work but it was amazing it was really cheap to. This is great if u get a lot of dry dead skin on your lips in the colder months.
nic c.
Cape Coral, FL
Review for: Sweet Cheery, Mint Maniac, Other
This product is so fun! The stick form is so easy to use and much less messy than a loose pot of lip exfoliant. It leaves my lips well prepped for any lip product. I would recommend this to everyone.
Kayla G.
Grayson, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is so cheap yet works wonders. This exfoliates my lips with a sweet minty taste and then it's like the exfoliant melts away and my lips are left moisturized. I will definitely buy again.
Tabitha B.
Port Richey
Review for: Coconut
I love the fact that this exfoliating product comes in a stick form. No more putting fingers into a lot. The only reason I didn't give this product a five is I feel that more texture is needed in the stick to get a good exfoliation.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?