BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Salina G.
Victorville , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My lips have been very chapped lately and need something to help with the dry skin on my lips. So for the price of this I would say it works pretty good and helped with my lip probably
Kristen K.
Mchenry, IL
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Absolutely love this product!! It is very simple to use as well as convenient. After using the exfoliator it gives your lips a nice smooth finish, as well as tastes and smells delicious! Then to top it off it comes with a matte lipstick. It's a win win for me :)
Alycia S.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Other
I got the vanilla. It works pretty well but the application can be difficult. If you put too much pressure the stick will break off. Other than that it definitely does its job at a good price. It tasted nice too!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is really great for removing dead skin from lips and is a nice addition to my lipstick routine. I have the "sweet cherry" one and it smells really nice. It's also super affordable- only a few dollars at Target!
Jayne M.
I absolutely love this product! I got it in the new mint flavor and it is so nice for a quick and easy exfoliation for your lips. It leaves my lips nice and soft. Just apply a lip balm immediately after use and your lips will be well hydrated for the rest of the day. This is perfect is you get dry, cracked lips often. I will definitely repurchase when I run out. For the price ($3) - WOW!!!
Yesenia B.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I truly like this lip exfoliator. I feel like it does an awesome job and it only costs $3! It leaves my lips nice and soft every time. The scent options that they have too is great. My favorite is the coconut.
Trinity S.
Scio, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product from Elf! It makes my lips so soft and smooth! And it smells so good! It's definitely a steal because it is so cheap. That's why I love Elf they have some good products for a great price!
Marissa B.
Waleska, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this lip exfoliater in "mint", it is my favorite to use before applying matte lipsticks to remove any dead, dry skin. The slight scent/flavor is pleasant. It really makes my lips smooth and moisturized.
Jazmine C.
Review for: Mint Maniac
The smell is amazing! And it makes my lips feel so hydrated and smooth after wearing lipstick or before I put it on it makes the lipstick smooth and the product is really great I would definitely buy again.
Iliana g.
Fombell , PA
Review for: Mint Maniac
I love this stuff it is so inexpensive and really exfoliates my lips! I try to use it every night it's so easy like applying lipstick and it leaves my lips super soft and taste really good I will keep buying
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?