5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Lip Care

How to use:

Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
I love this lip exfoliator! I bought a gift set last year that had one of their lip colors and a lip exfoliator and I absolutely love it. I got the cherry one and it smells great and it really does a great job at exfoliating my lips. It also tastes good since it's a sugar scrub. I highly recommend this since it leaves my lips nice and soft after.
Olivia L.
Olivia L.
I'm not gonna lie, it does work. However, the difference isn't super noticeable unlike one might think. It's not moisturizing or anything, so don't expect too much. But, my lips weren't too cracked it the beginning anyway. I used up the product extremely quickly, is it just me? All in all, I would recommend this product especially given the price.
4373 F.
4373 F.
New Orleans, LA
I suffer with what I call dry lip syndrome. It does not matter, what season it is, my lips will suffer. They peel and all. When I purchased this item. I said, why not, I was impressed. I live the smell. I love the texture. The texture is not harsh and abrasive to my lips. My lips felt wonderful after using this. You cant beat this and the price is excellent.
Jada M.
Jada M.
Oh my god this is a REALLY great exfoliate that will NOT break your pockets, it is very easy to apply! It also taste really good I believe the exfoliate in this product was sugar cause it's very sweet an the smell is HEAVENLY, when you feel the scrub. Painless) I brought the clear which is a brown with maybe brown sugar in it but it does apply clear
Jillian T.
Jillian T.
Yuba City, CA
This has been my go to product the last two months. I use it daily since I'm battling pneumonia this has saved my lips from becoming a cracked mess. I will must certainly be purchasing this again and recommending this to my friends and family.
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Arlington, TX
This lip exfoliator is so good. You can use it right before applying your lipstick and it is not messy at all. Sometimes you may not get enough of the lip balm part when applying, so I always put a lip balm on my lips before and after using this. While it may not be as moisturizing as I would like, it does an awesome job of exfoliating without the mess of some others. Plus the price just can't be beat!
Lissette A.
Lissette A.
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Elf products are the best value cosmetics you can at any drug store (CVS,Target,Walgreens). The lip products are pretty decent. I love the moisture you feel on the lips. Just dont expect the color to last all day. I had to reapply a couple times
Lupita G.
Lupita G.
Lafayette, IN
I am conflicted about this product. I think it does a decent job at removing the dead skin, but I could see better results using just sugar and honey. I don't know. I think I would use it again because I think maybe it's just the way I apply it?
Ramsha E.
Ramsha E.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Review for: Other
I got this recently and i really love it, it removes the dead skin and i makes my lips look a little plumper. The downside is that the lipstick breaks into little pieces if your push on it hard and there isnt a lot of product because it falls off when you apply it to your lips. Other than that, it does a good job in exfoliating my lips.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Cranston , RI
Got this elf lip exfoliate in the original flavor. Tastes alittle funky but they have other flavors I haven't tried. I put on under my lipsticks or even alone at night and I love it. My lips feel smooth and hydrated and it was only 3.00!! Love elf for these kind of affordable great products. I just layer it then wipe away the grit and my lips are ready to go.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?