BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Whitney J.
Miami , FL
I received this product in Mint Maniac and I think this product was more of a hit than a miss. For one, though I did like the idea of the product being in a lipstick tube, I think this type of product is best in a tin container and applied with fingers. I also felt like I had to use A LOT of product and scrub a lot to get even a little bit of exfoliation. That being said, I do have naturally dry lips. I'll be sticking to my lip jam scrub from Etude House. Some pros? The mint aroma and the fact that it's cruelty-free and vegan.
Hailey S.
Review for: Coconut more...
This product works for about an hour. It seems to take the skin off but not for long. The value isn’t too bad but worth the price. It did not meet my expectations. I may buy it again but may not. It’s worth trying though.
Aiyana B.
Love! I super love the mint flavor of the exfoliator I received! My lips get ridiculously chapped and they flake in the dry desert weather here in Utah so I'm thankful for this product! I love that I can control how much product I apply. The price for this, and any E.l.f. Product really is super inexpensive and that means I will definitely be back for more! I would recommend this to anyone who has super dry lips, or even just wants a smooth surface for lipstick, lipgloss, etc. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I also feel like there is some sort of oil inside it so when I rinse off the product my lips feel very soft and moisturized! I'm living for this right now!
Randi H.
I just want to start this review by saying that i have never used a lip exfoliator or scrub for my lips of any kind. This is one of those products I never had any idea that I would benefit from or even care about. But OH MY GOSH! I have been missing out! I got this in Mint and I love it. It has a grainy texture when you're rubbing it over your lips and it feels amazing. I could just apply it all day and have to stop myself before I rub all the skin off my lips. And when you wipe it off your lips feel brand new and so so so soft. I am extremely happy I got this in my VoxBox to test or id never have known about this amazing thing I've been missing.
Valentina B.
I received this product in my elf Voxbox from Inluenster for testing purposes and my honest opinion.
I really think it's a very good exfoliator. My lips are often parched and with skin and this leaves them super clean and smooth. The best, I thought it would be a little aggressive with the lips and it would be strong, but on the contrary, almost do not even feel the particles to exfoliate and also has a pleasant smell of mint very similar to tooth creams. I had not used one especially for the lips so I would not have to compare it with and yet I loved it
Nikki G.
Charleston , SC
Great product to prep your lips for a matte lipstick or to just pamper your lips. I love the mint version. It smells and even tastes great--but, don't make a habit of eating it. Seriously
Tamarra L.
Columbus, IN
I absolutely love the elf exfoliation lipsticks it is a cheap way to exfoliate your lips and keep them nice and plump and soft without paying top dollar for an exfoliation or lip treatment
Sendy A.
It gets the job done, the only problem is that it gets really messy! Since it's in a lipstick form it will crumble and it becomes a mess. It will be great if they do it in some soer of pot
kristina r.
Bloomington, IN
This the only lip exfoliator i will buy. Because it is in stick form its easy to really go in and get that dead skin. The flavors are nice too and lips feel moisturized and soft afterwards
Mili Rani R.
Covington, WA
I AM IN LOVE... with this exfoliator! It made my lips rosy, smooth and I've tried every DIY lip exfoliator out there, including ULTA's and I was surprised to see how well this worked! Amongst all the products I received in the ELF Influenster voxbox, to review for free, this is my most favorite and the BEST in my opinion.

You can clearly see from the pictures how my lips turned from dull to full of life.

Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?