BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
elisibeth w.
elisibeth w.
Palm city, FL
Received this in my elf voxbox and had reviewed it before but it disappeared. So this works for the cost. It's nice,'truly exfoliates and makes lips soft. I follow up with cocoa butter Vaseline. It's really great I received this for free as a sample in exchange for honest opinion/review. Can be purchased at target/cvs/ local stores
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Wow these things are amazing! They aren't painful, like some exfoliators that I have used and they smell wonderful! (They don't taste too terrible either if you accidentally get them in your mouth ūüėÖ) .. my only complaint is that it breaks easily! (And will melt quite easily too)... but other than that, I highly recommend them!
Kendyl M.
Kendyl M.
O Fallon, IL
All hail the holy grail of lip exfoliants!!! And its super cheap!! I have been using this for years and was very excited to see them release different flavors/scents. I love the mint and cherry and just saw they released more. Really cannot beat it for the price, especially when they do 50% off sales which is when I stock up.
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
Review for: Other
I love this product, because I don't have to touch it with my hands. As weird as that sounds, I mean that I don't have to apply it to my lips using my fingers. It's a lot cleaner and quicker to just apply it this way. I have no complaints and this product is a repurchased item for me. Oh, and did I mention that it is only $3.
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
It's okay for the price. Doesn't really take off the dead skin, just picks it up around the sides and you really have to press into your lips to get all the dead skin off. I usually have to scrub my lips together after and than rub all the left over dead skin off with a baby wipe like Farah Duhkai does to do a light exfoliation on her lips.
Katelyn Ann C.
Katelyn Ann C.
Vancouver
Review for: Coconut
These are so great for a quick fix on the lips when you don't have enough time to soak your lips or smother them in chopstick for a little while. You have to be gentle when using it. It's built for taking off the dead skin so you don't have to use extra force. Taking it and covering your lips completely then rubbing your lips together for a minute or so gives the best results.
Mina H.
Mina H.
Tulsa, OK
This product is a MUST in my makeup routine. You can't ask for a better product at a better price. For about $2 you change the way all of your lipstick goes on! Even with a naked lip, this product has transformed my lips making them look super healthy! Bye bye crusties!
Crystalrose W.
Crystalrose W.
Dracut, MA
I was so excited to try this due to the winter chapped lips. It wasn't all I thought it would be. I used it a few times but usually forget I have it. It does exfoliate if u do it often enough; leaving U with a chapstick feel afterwards (once u take the scrubbies off ur lip). Smells great. Not sure if I would buy it again.
Heather C.
Heather C.
Winfield , WV
I was really excited to get this as it's hard to find a scrub not in a container. I will say it does work well, but the cons for me out weigh that. It's really hard to put on your lips and when you go to wipe it off there's a really waxy film on your lips that's hard to get completely off. I will not purchase this again.
Jamie T.
Jamie T.
Dunwoody, GA
  is my go-to product before applying lipstick. It removes all dead skin to prevent chunky lipstick application. It is an easy-on, easy-off affordable fix. The only thing keeping it from perfect is that it muddies a towel pretty good (difficult to wash from later), and cotton balls/pads don't typically remove all the scrub.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?