BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #41 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Jessica E.
Ruston, LA
This is a great product for exfoliating your lips. It gets rid of all the dead skin and leaves your skin super soft. Love this product! It's also only $3 so it's totally worth the price and easy to pick up when you're in town. I'm almost out of mine and noticed they recently got more in different flavors so I picked up the mint one!
Desirae W.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Other
Love love loveeeee this product! It's amazing! It works wonderful and smells amazing too! It really helps exfoliate my lips and leaves them feeling soft. I use this right before I apply matte lippies on. It helps get rid of dry, chapped skin on your lips and leaves them feeling soft. I highly recommend buying this!
Anastasia S.
Copiague , NY
I love this ELF Lip Exfoliator! It glides on smooth and It has a nice scrubbing feeling so you actually feel it working. It is great for the summer after a day out in the sun, but also in the cold windy winter when chapped lips take over! It scrubs off all the dead dry skin, letting the nice soft smooth layer shine through!
Jennifer V.
Kinnelon, NJ
Review for: Sweet Cheery, Mint Maniac
I absolutely adore this product! I used to work for the company, so I have tried tons of their products. This is in my Top 5! The Sweet Cherry is my personal favorite, but I also love the Mint Maniac. I love that this lip exfoliator is mess-free, and you don't have to use your fingers. Tip: if you pop our the colored cap on the bottom, you get a little bonus lip balm to use after you exfoliate! Cruelty-free beauty on a budget at it's best!
Nicole V.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is hands down one of my favorite lip exfoliators! First because of the stick form it doesn't make a mess on your fingers when you put it on your lips! It's much easier to apply. All of the scents smell good and it tastes fine if you get it in your mouth. I always put some type of balm on my lips after exfoliating but I don't necessarily need too after using this because it puts a moisturizing layer of product after you scrub it off.
Jen S.
Lewisville, TX
Review for: Other
I love this exfoliator. The price point is awesome (as pretty much all elf products are) so you can buy a couple to keep on hand. I'm always suggesting this to people who are looking for a lip exfoliator. And it's available at Walmart and Target so you can grab it whenever you go on your normal trip to the store.
Michele C.
Tacoma, WA
I love this stuff. It's cheap, smells like brown sugar, and leaves a soothing balm on the lips. It leaves my lips feeling smooth and moisturized. My only con is that if you do not use it for a while, it can dry out a little. But I bet if you scrap off a little of the surface, it will resolve this. I love the packaging as a lipstick because it allows for easy application instead of a messy sugar paste all over the place. Highly recommended!
Carmen N.
Jersey City, NJ
I got this exfoliater in my vox box. At first I thought it was going to go on smooth but as I continued to apply it, it was like applying a facial scrub onto my lips. I like this product and would recommend it. It's a great price! ♡
Asia B.
This stuff tastes so good and makes your lips so soft that I can't stop using it. The packaging is sleek and nice like any other lipstick and it is so easy to use. Since I've gotten mine I have purchased one for my mom as well.
Marcy G.
Parma, OH
Review for: Coconut, Pink Grapefruit, Sweet Cheery
I can't see spending a lot of money on a lip exfoliator as it's basically stuff you keep in the kitchen. I love these. They do exactly what you need, remove dead skin and add moisture. Lips are nice and plump for matte liquid lipstick or as part of my skincare routine before I put on a face mask. I have tried three different scents so I will obviously purchase again!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?