5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Lip Care

How to use:

Chrisby C.
Chrisby C.
I love this especially when it gets really cold out my lips are crusty
You wet your lips and then rub it on your cracked areas and then wash it off and then you put lip balm and bam baby lips are what you get
I recommend this for people who struggle with cracked lips
Plus bonus it smells amazing !
Mandy C.
Mandy C.
Bristol, TN
Love love love LOVE this product! I feel like I always have chapped lips and wanting to wear matte lipsticks... and sometimes applying chapstick all the time doesn't always do it. I love using this to get the dead skin off my lips. It leaves my lips feeling like new and even a little plumper!
Kassidi P.
Kassidi P.
Lindsay, OK
This definitely exfoliates, but it's kind of pointless. You can simply use your toothbrush or brown sugar and do the job just as effectively. Plus, that's a lot more sanitary than applying the same products to your lips. I know that we do the same with regular lipsticks, but this is literally used to scrape dead skin off your lips over and over. Ick.
Lahuglym C.
Lahuglym C.
MIAMI, FL
Exfoliating for lips of elf, is something that we have used for some time, although it is usually broken by its ingredients like sugar and honey works very well. It was one of the most favorite within the F, because it looks like a lip and helps a lot to prepare the lips when they need to be cleaved.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Like most Elf products, this is super cheap. The smell/ taste of this exfoliator is really nice too. I've had mostly good results but after a couple of uses it "smooths" out so when you try to use it, it just feels like you're using chapstick. When that happens, I have to find something to scrape off a layer and then it works fine again but it's kind of an annoyance
Nathalie H.
Nathalie H.
I love love this lip exfoliator! I got it in the E.L.F. voxbox a while back and it has been simply the best. It removes all the dead/dry skin off my lips and makes them all smooth. I use it before I apply any lip color to make my lips look smoother.
Yesenia Y.
Yesenia Y.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Rose
Didn't like this at all. It's 3 dollars at target & the packaging is nice but the product itself didn't work. It was too hard & it didn't really exfoliate your lips. The beads are too big for the lips. Maybe if they had little micro beads to exfoliate it would work but I didn't like it at all. I rather get sugar & exfoliate with honey. Works better.
Kylah M.
Kylah M.
Kathleen, GA
This is a life changer. This lip scrub is convenient because it's in a lipstick bullet, so you can apply it just like a lip balm instead of dipping your finger into a pot. They have different flavours, including a non-flavoured one, so everyone will find something they like. This makes liquid lipsticks wear without getting super dry and crusty. Must buy!
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
I love this lip exfoliator! I bought a gift set last year that had one of their lip colors and a lip exfoliator and I absolutely love it. I got the cherry one and it smells great and it really does a great job at exfoliating my lips. It also tastes good since it's a sugar scrub. I highly recommend this since it leaves my lips nice and soft after.
Olivia L.
Olivia L.
I'm not gonna lie, it does work. However, the difference isn't super noticeable unlike one might think. It's not moisturizing or anything, so don't expect too much. But, my lips weren't too cracked it the beginning anyway. I used up the product extremely quickly, is it just me? All in all, I would recommend this product especially given the price.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?