5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Lissette A.
Lissette A.
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Elf products are the best value cosmetics you can at any drug store (CVS,Target,Walgreens). The lip products are pretty decent. I love the moisture you feel on the lips. Just dont expect the color to last all day. I had to reapply a couple times
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Arlington, TX
This lip exfoliator is so good. You can use it right before applying your lipstick and it is not messy at all. Sometimes you may not get enough of the lip balm part when applying, so I always put a lip balm on my lips before and after using this. While it may not be as moisturizing as I would like, it does an awesome job of exfoliating without the mess of some others. Plus the price just can't be beat!
Jillian T.
Jillian T.
Yuba City, CA
This has been my go to product the last two months. I use it daily since I'm battling pneumonia this has saved my lips from becoming a cracked mess. I will must certainly be purchasing this again and recommending this to my friends and family.
Lupita G.
Lupita G.
Lafayette, IN
I am conflicted about this product. I think it does a decent job at removing the dead skin, but I could see better results using just sugar and honey. I don't know. I think I would use it again because I think maybe it's just the way I apply it?
Ramsha E.
Ramsha E.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Review for: Other
I got this recently and i really love it, it removes the dead skin and i makes my lips look a little plumper. The downside is that the lipstick breaks into little pieces if your push on it hard and there isnt a lot of product because it falls off when you apply it to your lips. Other than that, it does a good job in exfoliating my lips.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Cranston , RI
Got this elf lip exfoliate in the original flavor. Tastes alittle funky but they have other flavors I haven't tried. I put on under my lipsticks or even alone at night and I love it. My lips feel smooth and hydrated and it was only 3.00!! Love elf for these kind of affordable great products. I just layer it then wipe away the grit and my lips are ready to go.
Mariah K.
Mariah K.
Review for: Other
This is such a great and affordable product to have on hand if you're a lipstick lover like I am. It is easy to apply and makes much less mess than a traditional scrub plus it's easy to travel with! I deducted one star simply because it can be a little difficult to get the scrub going but if you wet your lips a little more it tends to help.
Hillary V.
Hillary V.
Elk Grove, CA
I really enjoy this! I've been looking for a lip exfoliator and I stumbled across this one. So this is my first lip exfoliator so I can't really compare it to any thing else but I really like it! I would use sugar and Vaseline to exfoliate my lips but this works really well! My lips are really smooth afterwards and it's a good price. I really recommend this!
Ally R.
Ally R.
taylorsville , UT
Review for: Mint Maniac, Other
Every one of these, especially the coffee one. ARE AMAZING AND SO WORTH IT!!! Love love love them. I think they're perfect for before lipstick application and they taste super delicious. I used all of my mint one and I need to get a few new ones!
Torie C.
Torie C.
Atlanta, GA
This lip scrub is amazing and I love it. The shape of it is perfect as it looks like a regular lipstick and is easy to bring with you on a night out. You can use it in a public bathroom without a huge mess. I definitely would recommend this to those who love matte liquid lipsticks as it helps even out the lip before applying other products.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?