BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Scheherazade L.
Hobbs, NM
I ran across this scrub in my local Walmart and I'm so glad that I did! First I'll start by saying I didn't pay much, under $5. The scrub is just like a lipstick and that's how I've been using it. It has a pretty rough texture that works amazingly! It also has a very pleasant smell and a mild sweet taste. All I can say is my lips have never been so soft. Get it!
Francine V.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Sweet Cheery
I have very dry lips all. the. time., so I have to be constantly exfoliating and applying lip balms, and lip treatments and what not and I really like the practicality of this lip exfoliator, the fact that it is in a lipstick tube form makes it really easy to just toss in my bag and exfoliate on the go. I have the sweet cherry scent, and that's my only problem with it, the scent isn't really my favorite but it does a good job and the price is great.
Amanda D.
Tampa, FL
I have the mint exfoliator and it made my lips smooth and moisturized. I loved the product but it wasn't what I expected. I kind of expected a more rough feel to really scrub away dead and dry skin but instead it just moisturized it back to life... which I am not complaining about!! So overall it was great but more of a moisturizer than an exfoliator.
Brandi O.
Review for: Other
Chose Clear or the lip exfoliator that looks like brown sugar. Smells great, like a dessert. Not overwhelming. Used once. Almost like a lip balm. Was expecting more "scrub". Will apply more pressure next time. Good sturdy lip product, don't feel like it'll break off. But why Aspartame in ingredients?? Weird. Lips did feel really smooth and "buffed" after just once use. Will continue to use. Bought for $3 at Walmart! Love ELF and their affordable pricing.
Deirdre C.
Im giving this product four stars because I feel it doesn't quite do it's job perfectly. That being said, it smells and tastes great! It softens lips, and goes exfoliate. I feel it could exfoliate a bit better. I still have some noticable dead skin when i use this. It takes a few tries of scrubbing that wiping, and repeat.
Xiomara C.
I just used this product for the first time and I liked that it removed the dead skin cells on my lips. I tried the mint colored one. What I didn't like about it is that it's dry and you can't aggressively rub it against your lips or it'll hurt. Other than that, I really liked it and would purchase one myself. I received this product complimentary from e.l.f. for testing purposes.
Ymelda S.
Manteca, CA
Review for: Sweet Cheery
I can't say much about this product. This is the first lip scrub I've used. It definitely tastes like cherry and it does the job. It's very easy to use and it feels nice on my lips. I personally prefer a more rough scrub. I would recommend this if your not willing to spend a lot of money on a lip scrub. It's about $4.00
Emmy L.
Ellicott City, MD
Review for: Other
I had high hopes for this product. I've been looking for a cheap portable lip scrub for reapplying during the work day. The first few uses were great! The product did exactly what you'd expect. However, after the first few uses, the balm was completely worn down and the sugar scrub was super harsh up against my lips. If they could find a way to ensure that the sugar would scrub as well as the balm moisturizes, I would happily give it another go.
Cat M.
Winston Salem, NC
Can I give this product 10 stars!!? So amazing. I have mint maniac(courtesy of Influenster) and cherry tart. They make my lips feel so smooth and plump. It's very easy to clean as well. Idk about anyone else but I get grossed out after I exfoliate so I clean the Tip with a paper towel til I remove the layer that was on my lips and it's like brand new
Bree F.
Review for: Rose
I am actually disappointed because every time I go to target I can never find any of these they are always sold out! A friend of mine saw that I was using the Sephora brand which is about eight dollars and she recommended this one to me! They come highly recommended to me but I cannot tell you because I can never find them!! Everybody says that the outcome is very good. Refreshments rehydrates a revitalizes your lips so that they don't stay dry and chapped!!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?