BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Vee V.
Cicero, IL
The ELF Lip Exfoliater works well for those with chapped lips. It helps clean off the dead skin without any pain. It is cost efficient and smells great! After buying it once, I bought three more just because I was hooked!
Jennifer S.
Lafayette, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for an every day scrub. Tastes great to boot. Great for a pre salve treatment. Awesome price point while most other products like this are going for over $10!
Mia V.
Union, NJ
Tastes so good! lol. I love that this is in lipstick form and i don't my hands dirty when using it like other lip scrubs.  It also seems very natural and not made from chemicals. I have only tried a few lip scrub but this is my favorite and I always tell people to try it out and for $3, you might as well!
Diana P.
Bellevue, NE
Review for: Mint Maniac
O.M.G!!!! Best lip exfoliate and the best thing is super affordable and is mess free, it makes your lips super soft and crusty free, love that's it's in lipstick and no have to deal with finger diping in the exfoliation.
Ericka H.
Grandview, MO
Review for: Mint Maniac
Love, love, love this stop. The smell is amazing. It exfoliates my lips but it's
Not too harsh. I purchased if from Walmart for under 5 dollars. The packaging is adorable and it last so long. Will continue to purchase it.
Nichole K.
Syracuse, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that this exfoliator is in a stick. It makes it so easy to use and get on with the rest of your day. I hate the jars of lip scrubs that make a mess. This one smells and works great. Plus a really great price tag.
Michelle E.
BAYONNE, NJ
Mint Maniac Lip Exfoliater
I finally tried this out. It's pretty cool. It's a lip Exfoliater that looks like a lipstick. It left my lips very smooth. #playbeautifully
Karla H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this lip exfoliator. I love it comes in lipstick form making it so easy to apply. I love how my lips feel so soft after using it. My favorite part is how it's a great quality product and yet so affordable.
Amanda H.
Review for: Coconut, Sweet Cheery
I love this to pieces they have to be by far the best lip scrubs I have used. I love that after you are done exfoliating you can lick away the scrubbies and it leaves a balm behind. My lips have never been softer, till now.
Miriam B.
I love E.L.F products. Not only are the prices great but the quality of the products are just as good. I love how this lip exfoliator takes the dead skin off my lips and moisturizes them.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?