5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #19 in Lip Care

How to use:

Lourdes A.
Lourdes A.
I make for myself some lip scrubs but wanted to give this a try since it's less messy.
I thought it does a great job - I apply it in circular motion as directed and then wipe off. I them add a little anti-aging lip treatment from EVER Skincare and viola - I've added this to my night time regimen and I love it.
When I purchased it, they didn't have the mint flavored one but I may have given that a try.
If my lips are chapped though, i'd assume it would sting a little? The clear is perfect for every day use.
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
It works but the taste of the one I have (brown/tan) is unbearable. I try to avoid getting any actually in my mouth but it's kind of inevitable to taste it especially when exfoliating my lips with it. It seriously tastes like I sprayed perfume or soap in my mouth it's nasty. And it's not very sturdy. Mine became crooked and broke off after a few uses. Will not repurchase.
Deanna T.
Deanna T.
Lawrenceville, GA
Review for: Other
This product worked really well! I always have chapped lips, and I think that this exfoliator removed dry skin and helped smooth out my lips. It was nice packaging. This was the first time I bought it. I definitely would say it works. I would buy it again.
Hadley L.
Hadley L.
Swainsboro, GA
Love this product. My sister actually received this product in her ipsy bag and I tried it that way. It took all of the dead skin off my lips and made them feel smooth. I use this product anytime I wear lipstick. I exfoliate and the hydrate with a good chap stick, blot some off and then apply my lipstick. It's a great product and I recommend it to anyone. Would be a great product for winter months.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Review for: Mint Maniac
Picked this up at my local target for $3. After one use my lips are already feeling softer and smoother. I picked it up in the flavor mint maniac. Love the smell and the taste of this product. A great alternative if you don't want to spend he money on a high her end lip exfoliater.
Jas Z.
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Sweet Cheery
I like this exfoliator Bc it's in the form of a lipstick so it's super easy to use. The flavor is super yummy and the scent is nice. The beads are he perfect size to take off any dead skin. It also leaves the lips hydrated Bc of the balm that's in it. I'd say it's a light to medium strength exfoliator ... I like it a lot and for the price, you can't beat it! $3 at Target.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Cincinnati, OH
I love e.l.f. products and their price point. Most of their products feel high end but the lip exfoliater  is not my favorite. I have only tried the original scent and I liked it at first but the product doesn't last that long and is too waxy for my preference. I don't hate the product and might give the other scents a try but I'm not a die hard fan.
Adlena D.
Adlena D.
I am very pleased with the ELF Lip Exfoliator. I use it every day before I apply my makeup for soft smooth lips. I was impressed at the dramatic difference the first time I used it. Let's not forget the super affordable price. You can't go wrong on this one.
Lizzi M.
Lizzi M.
Anaheim, CA
I've used two variations of this, and I've found I like the classic clear one the best!

Having in the form of a lipstick is so easy to use, and you have much better control of where the product is going. The texture is just coarse enough to get a good amount of dead skin off of your lips, and it leaves them feeling very nice. It's definitely a must-have for me!
Amber P.
Amber P.
Bellevue
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is such a wonderful and affordable product for a person like me who loves to wear liquid lipstick! I use this to reinvigorate my lips after a long day of wearing a liquid lipstick and the smell of the pink grapefruit plus the convenience of it being in a lipstick tube rocks my world. So easy to apply, very nicely exfoliating and hydrating. Excellent product!!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?