BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Tipzbox ..
Bueno para exfoliar los labios antes de un lápiz labial matte. No es el mejor empaque y no recomendaría hacerlo en la bañera o con agua, ya que su base es en aceite y no trabajará de la misma manera.
Tabitha B.
Port Richey
Review for: Coconut more...
I love the fact that this exfoliating product comes in a stick form. No more putting fingers into a lot. The only reason I didn't give this product a five is I feel that more texture is needed in the stick to get a good exfoliation.
michelle t.
San Francisco, CA
This was honestly really good at exfoliating lips. I bought it at old navy since they have an elf section decided to give it a try and it was worth my purchase. The only downfall was that it can smush together overtime:(
Laura D.
Review for: Coconut more...
I love this exfoliator. It is easy to use and does a great job when my lips need a good scrubbing. It can be a little harsh if used frequently, but not horribly so. The smell is amazing, but not overwhelming.
Amber D.
Review for: Mint Maniac more...
Honestly, I really like this product. Especially great considering the price point. The mint addition feels and smells great. Does its job great, you may wear down the stick relatively quick though.
Andrea H.
I love it ! A friend of mine recommended this product months ago and how could I not get it , the price is just right and the exfoliator works great . It gets rid of my chapped and dry lips and leaves them very smooth and hydrated . I have the mint one and I love the smell . This is something that I will keep on buying !
Chloe H.
Las Vegas, NV
Ehh.. I didn't care for this too much. I wanted to love this so bad. It was far to course and hard and then it broke out of nowhere while I was trying to use. I just threw it away.
Miranda G.
Saint Paul, MN
Review for: Mint Maniac more...
Best lip scrub ever! It tastes good, smells good and really gets the dead skin off your lips! It's even gentle enough to use every day. I've tried a few flavors but I always come back to the mint.
Rosalinda O.
Dallas, TX
I can't really choose a favorite product from the e.l.f. cosmetics voxbox because they are all truly awesome but if they had to MAKE ME choose. I would say the most bomb product in this whole box is this little Lip Exfoliator! Its the holy grail of all Lip Exfoliators. I've tried a lot of them. If you are a frequent reader you know that I LOVE Fresh Cosmetics....(coming out with a new blog soon fyi).... but the e.l.f lip exfoliator is so much cheaper. I'm so glad they sent me this product because I don't think I would have ever picked it up. The minty taste it has is also incredible and will come in handy this winter! I also thought they would make super cute Christmas stocking stuffers for my family and friends!
kodie g.
New London , CT
I was really excited to try this product out and had high hopes for it. Sad to say I was a little let down. Not because the product did not work because I actually had dry cracked lips when I got it and it most definitely took the dry skin off, and my lips felt softer than before!! The only thing I didn't like about it was the mint flavor, it kind of left a weird flavor in my mouth and I always end up wiping it off. Not sure if they have different flavors but if they did I would love to try one of those because the product did work. If you like minty things for your lips or tried a different flavor I think it would be a great product for you! And as always the ELF brands price tags are always on point ☝️
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?