BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Alexis B.
Boca Raton, FL
Love this stuff! I use this before/ after wearing a liquid lip because it really gets rid of any flakes/ dryness on the lips. It can be harsh for some, but for me personally I love it! Afterwards I follow up with some AquaphorūüôĆūüŹĹ this combination HAVE totally saved my dry lips!
Danielle C.
Fountain Valley, CA
Review for: Other
I got the regular "clear" flavored one a while back and I have repurchased it twice after I used up the first one. It is soooooo affordable and is easy to use when you are on the go so if you want to apply some liquid lipstick you don't need to drag around a messy pot of lip scrub. Since it is so cheap and works so well I keep one at home and one in my purse so I can always use it if I need it.

I am excited that they have come out with some new flavors. I want to try this in the other flavors to switch things up a bit.
Andree H.
Newhall, CA
This def got the job done. It's a little harsher than what I would like. I suggest using a lip balm first before using the exfoliator just so your lips don't bleed. I have used it multiply times just because I don't like to waste products. I don't think I'll purchase again.
Mackenzie F.
This product exfoliates my lips better than any other I have tried, and for a better price. I couldn't recommend this more, especially to a liquid lipstick lover like me. I use it nightly and leave the oils on my lips overnight and have noticed a real difference in my lips.
Autumn R.
Bucyrus, OH
Um...yes?! I bought this on a whim, after having a rough day and needing a pick-me-up. Honestly I thought it was a lip gloss! It's even better... at first I was like, what? It was rough but...felt good .. and tasted good! I hate anything on my lips that tastes....bad. After a couple uses my lips were smooth and very happy! Now I've bought this a couple times! Definitely recommend this!!
Sarah G.
Powell
Review for: Other
I typically use whatever balm I love currently and regular old sugar, this stick combines the two and I don't have to think about it. There is nothing terribly special about it, but it works and gives you a single tube of product to use. Simple and effective, plus it tastes good. The only problem is as you use it, it's really easy to snap the stick right off because of the sugar in it.
Brenda P.
Brownsville , TX
I was a bit hesitant to purchase this product but after I saw many YouTubers rant about the product I had to try it myself. I do not think this is heavily abrasive to my lips but I do think that it helps with the liquid lipstick application. You do get a smooth canvas in which to apply the lipstick.
Wren K.
Review for: Sweet Cheery
Anytime I go to put on matte lipstick, a n y t i m e, I always put this on first. I'm one of those people who will accidentally eat their lipstick, so I can tell you first hand experience, this exfoliator doesn't taste that bad ;). Every time I use this my lips are always soft and ready for the day. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone else, as it also last quite a long time!
Megan O.
New Franklin, OH
This is the holy grail for buttery-soft, silky lips. I lightly apply in a circular motion on lightly damp lips. Then remove with a wet tissue. Then, I apply the lip balm which is located at the bottom of the tube. Yes, there is a hidden lip balm in the tube. Just gently wiggle the colored piece away from the tube and you will find the lip balm. Your lips will be softer than soft.
Rachel Y.
This lip exfoliator is perfect, considering the cheap price. There are many different flavors, but a popular one is rose. I bought it on the ELF Cosmetics website for around $3. It works just as well as a $10 exfoliator. However, it does get a little bit messy as you near the end of it. It also broke off a week after using it because I dropped it. I would totally recommend to others
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?