5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Shana W.
Shana W.
Cambridge, OH
Awesome lip exfoliator, very affordable $3 you can not beat, great flavor/scent, I bought at Walmart and it was such a great value, I use this all the time, my only issue is it does dry up if you don't use it often but that is just the top that has been on your lips and you can scrap it off, it doesn't dry up your lips and provides a moisturizing feel after use.
Amber P.
Amber P.
Bellevue
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is such a wonderful and affordable product for a person like me who loves to wear liquid lipstick! I use this to reinvigorate my lips after a long day of wearing a liquid lipstick and the smell of the pink grapefruit plus the convenience of it being in a lipstick tube rocks my world. So easy to apply, very nicely exfoliating and hydrating. Excellent product!!
Neala N.
Neala N.
This is a great lip exfoliant. I have repurchased it from Walmart and other drugstores lots of times, I actually need to restock again. It made my lips really smooth and got rid of the dead skin just sitting on my lips. I would recommend this to others that have dry lips that needs a good lip exfoliant.
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Lake Ozark, MO
I'm already in love with this product and I just bought it a couple hours ago. The packaging is perfect for making it a clean and easy exfoliating product. It smells nice and afterwards my lips felt soft and clean! It's only $3 so you really can't go wrong with this.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
I love the way it scoffs off the dry skin and leaves a hydrated feel. The only issue is the sweet taste left on your lips, it is sugar so it makes sense. I am just not one to stop licking my lips when something is sweet and sticky on my lips. This causes me to remove the shea butter and then I have to add lip balm. Overall not a bad product to get rid of dry skin.
Nicole O.
Nicole O.
El Paso, TX
I bought the scents sweet cherry and coconut. They do a very good job getting rid of the dry skin on my lips. I will be using this a lot more in the fall and winter times. The scent is faint and comes with a little lip balm on the bottom. I want to purchase the other scents! My lips feel so soft and look plump and after using this. I highly recommend this product!
Jori B.
Jori B.
I love lip scrubs so when I saw this I had to try it. I bought the mint and clear ones. Personally I like the clear one better, I don't like the mint flavor and it doesn't seem to work as good as the clear one. The clear had bigger sugar particles which I liked better. My lips after using this product were very soft and I love how cheap it is. Would definitely recommend this.
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Lima, OH
Review for: Sweet Cheery
I like the style I think it makes it easy to apply without getting it all over my hands. The flavor wasn't strong and it did a good job exfoliating. It's a littLe hard to get all the sugar scrubbies off and I feel a little bit of gritty texture for a little bit after using. Doesn't feel too drying either. It's pretty good and I want to try the other flavors!
Chelsea A.
Chelsea A.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Love love LOVE this product! I use it when my lips become chapped, or if I start breaking out around my mouth. Best applied to your bottom lip and then rub your lips together like you would if you were putting on lipstick. Really helps exfoliate and helps the moisturizer get absorbed! Your lips will feel baby soft afterwards. Promise! Price is a bonus as well!
Rachael B.
Rachael B.
This lip exfoliator is great if you are just starting to get in the exfoliator crew. I first used this product a few years ago. I thought the smell was great and that it did a great job of removing the dead skin. It made my lips super soft. The application is super easy to use. the only bad thing about it is that the product falls off the track super easily.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?