5 colors available

How to use:

Brenda P.
Brenda P.
Brownsville , TX
I was a bit hesitant to purchase this product but after I saw many YouTubers rant about the product I had to try it myself. I do not think this is heavily abrasive to my lips but I do think that it helps with the liquid lipstick application. You do get a smooth canvas in which to apply the lipstick.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Orlando, FL
E.L.F. does it again. I purchased this from Target, on a "quick" Target shopping trip. I had never bought this before. I am so glad I picked this up. It is perfect for exfoliating your lips. I think they recently redid the formula for this as well because when I repurchased it seemed more like a balm than it had before. I use it everyday and will continue to do so. Doesn't feel to drying and the "flavors" are nice.
Megan O.
Megan O.
New Franklin, OH
This is the holy grail for buttery-soft, silky lips. I lightly apply in a circular motion on lightly damp lips. Then remove with a wet tissue. Then, I apply the lip balm which is located at the bottom of the tube. Yes, there is a hidden lip balm in the tube. Just gently wiggle the colored piece away from the tube and you will find the lip balm. Your lips will be softer than soft.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Cypress, TX
Review for: Mint Maniac
Honestly, this is my favorite lip scrub and it only costs $3! I use it anytime I am going to be applying a liquid lipstick because it makes them apply so nicely to the lips. I usually will use the lip scrub, wipe off the excess, and then apply the liquid lip right on top. I will also sometimes use it when I'm not even wearing lip products because I love how smooth it makes my lips look.
Lily L.
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
Review for: Rose
I have tartes exfoliant and this one is ten times better exfoliating wise. It really is a more of an intense exfoliant which gives you the best results and smoothest lips. If you wear any liquid lipstick this is an absolute must. I use it with any lip products just because it gives a smoith finish. Works better than most exfoliants i have used. Not to mention it's in a container that makes it ten time easier to apply.
Wren K.
Wren K.
Review for: Sweet Cheery
Anytime I go to put on matte lipstick, a n y t i m e, I always put this on first. I'm one of those people who will accidentally eat their lipstick, so I can tell you first hand experience, this exfoliator doesn't taste that bad ;). Every time I use this my lips are always soft and ready for the day. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone else, as it also last quite a long time!
Emily J.
Emily J.
I got this for free from Sephora when you spend $50 or something like that and I really like it! I got the pink one, it has just the right amount of balm and scrub added to it, I love how my lips feel after using them. I will be buying another one when mine runs out:)
EverythingAasma S.
EverythingAasma S.
Gainesville, FL
Review for: Mint Maniac
I got this product from Amazon 2 days ago. I have very thin lip and dark color so i first scrub my lip with elf lip exfoliated .', then i use primer i put little bit and blend it with fingers , afterwards i used the plumber when it set then use lip gloss. I saw a wide difference in nude lipgloss. I never had this experience with lipsticks i just love the product . I big thumbs up
Kayti B.
Kayti B.
The elf lip exfoliater is perfect for banishing flaky lips. Dry and crispy? Ew! Start with some water on the lips and apply the scrub like lipstick, massaging it in to the lips. Then wash off with warm water. I had the elf lippie scrubs in cherry & the original shea. I used them both pretty quick and will continue to get more. Totally worth the money, because it's totally affordable anyway!
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Goodyear , AZ
I got the brown sugar lip scrub and I really love it! I have been looking for a good lip scrub that wasnt going to break the bank. I like to use this a couple times a week and I have noticed my matte liquid lipsticks apply so much better and do not look crusty! Cant beat this price! My lips also feel very smooth and refreshed after and they do not feel dry what so ever!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?