5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Review for: Mint Maniac
Picked this up at my local target for $3. After one use my lips are already feeling softer and smoother. I picked it up in the flavor mint maniac. Love the smell and the taste of this product. A great alternative if you don't want to spend he money on a high her end lip exfoliater.
Hadley L.
Hadley L.
Swainsboro, GA
Love this product. My sister actually received this product in her ipsy bag and I tried it that way. It took all of the dead skin off my lips and made them feel smooth. I use this product anytime I wear lipstick. I exfoliate and the hydrate with a good chap stick, blot some off and then apply my lipstick. It's a great product and I recommend it to anyone. Would be a great product for winter months.
Deanna T.
Deanna T.
Lawrenceville, GA
Review for: Other
This product worked really well! I always have chapped lips, and I think that this exfoliator removed dry skin and helped smooth out my lips. It was nice packaging. This was the first time I bought it. I definitely would say it works. I would buy it again.
Jas Z.
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Sweet Cheery
I like this exfoliator Bc it's in the form of a lipstick so it's super easy to use. The flavor is super yummy and the scent is nice. The beads are he perfect size to take off any dead skin. It also leaves the lips hydrated Bc of the balm that's in it. I'd say it's a light to medium strength exfoliator ... I like it a lot and for the price, you can't beat it! $3 at Target.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Cincinnati, OH
I love e.l.f. products and their price point. Most of their products feel high end but the lip exfoliater  is not my favorite. I have only tried the original scent and I liked it at first but the product doesn't last that long and is too waxy for my preference. I don't hate the product and might give the other scents a try but I'm not a die hard fan.
Adlena D.
Adlena D.
I am very pleased with the ELF Lip Exfoliator. I use it every day before I apply my makeup for soft smooth lips. I was impressed at the dramatic difference the first time I used it. Let's not forget the super affordable price. You can't go wrong on this one.
Lizzi M.
Lizzi M.
Anaheim, CA
I've used two variations of this, and I've found I like the classic clear one the best!

Having in the form of a lipstick is so easy to use, and you have much better control of where the product is going. The texture is just coarse enough to get a good amount of dead skin off of your lips, and it leaves them feeling very nice. It's definitely a must-have for me!
Arshena A.
Arshena A.
Review for: Coconut
At first I didn't like this lip scrub. I felt like I wasted $3 and that it wasn't doing anything for me. Then I started applying it differently. I used to apply it like a lipstick but now I apply it by rubbing it on one section of my lip at a time in one direction rather than back & forth. I find that this way, I get the best application and my lips feel very smooth and soft afterwards!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
My lips usually get so chapped and dry in the winter.  I have been using this every night before bed and they stay nice and soft and smooth, and lipstick always looks great!  The best part?  It's only like three bucks!  I see high end brands have lip scrubs but I have no interest in trying them.  It doesn't have to be expensive to be great, and this is really great :)
Kaley M.
Kaley M.
Windermere, FL
Review for: Coconut
For the price, it is a good exfoliator. I use it about twice a week depending on what kind of lip products I am wearing throughout the week. The packing is sleek and the fact that it is in the shape of a lipstick makes it extremely easy to use. I would prefer to have a lip exfoliator that was a little grittier, but for just a few dollars, it is totally worth it.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?