BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Aaliyah L.
Miami fl
Review for: Other
I love this exfoliator - bought it about 7-8 times already. I can see why some people don't like it - might seem too harsh - however I have dry and chopped lips and it helps a lot to remove the dead skin. It works for me, so I'm not even interested in trying other products much. I love the price too, inexpensive but really works for my damaged lips. The texture is quite harsh, so if you don't like real exfoliation you probably won't like it.
Katy K.
Chico, CA
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
My best friend got me this for my birthday this past year, and I used it for the first time. I found the lip exfoliator so easy to use as it is shaped like a lipstick and the lipstick was also so easy to use. It left my lips feeling so soft and looking fabulous, I would recommend it to everyone!
Gabrielle B.
Canton, GA
This is my favorite product that I received in my elf voxbox from influenster ! Very affordable and works amazingly! Came in a nice package. Very cute idea to make it look like lipstick and it just really does its job. Yes buy this product!!! Yes yes yes. I have the mint version and it is so nice
Angie S.
Selden, NY
Elf is one of my all time favorites. The lip scrub is amazing, not to harsh and leaves a buttery texture on your lips. I always shop at the online store I feel that is where you get most of the deals. But they also have been known to be at the dollar store. Highly recommend, great price and quality
Arbella R.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Do you absolutely need this? Probably not. You can exfoliate your lips with a toothbrush, a rough towel, or make your own sugar scrub. BUT... for $3 (sometimes less), it's a super convenient way to slough off dead skin. I keep one of these on my nightstand and use it once or twice a week followed by a super thick balm right before bed. Love this stuff. It tastes great, too!
Ashlie S.
Madison, NJ
Review for: Other
I can't remember which one I had but I did not like these exfoliators at all. It wasn't coming off my lip the way I wanted it to, I had a hard time taking it off my lip. I used it a couple of times and I just didn't like it. I feel like there are way better products to exfoliate your lips that are fast and come off easily and actually do the job. For the money I didn't lose or gain anything out of this purchase tbh.
maria b.
This is my first time trying this lip exfoliator and i do like it. My lips feel smooth and it smell sooo good!! Yumm mint maniac. I do recommend this lip exfoliator. I received these products complimentary from influenster for testing purpose.
Monica G.
Yuma, AZ
I got introduced to this product by and old friend. I was skeptical at first because I thought it was going to be rough and unpleasant in the lips. Honestly though, the product works amazing! It leaves your lips feeling smooth after each use. For the price, I would definitely recommend trying.
Jessica C.
First time trying a lip exfoliator and I love it, smells like mint, and leaves my lips so soft.
Definitely recommend this lip exfoliator to everyone!
e.l.f is an affordable brand, so you go and try their products!
#playbeautifully
Anna S.
Brighton, MA
For three dollars this baby does it all. It exfoliates so CLEANLY. It looks like a lipstick, so I apply it as such. Then I just wipe it off with a wash clothe, apply a lip balm, and we're good to go. My hands stay clean and because it's so easy to apply, so does my face. Definitely recommend.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?