BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Ashley A.
Wellington, AL
After attempting to use this product several times (carefully following instructions), I just came to the conclusion that it's a waste of money. It didn't do anything for my lips. Will not buy again.
Rosanna C.
This elf lip exfoliator is a must have it is easy to use and it work great. I thought this wouldn't work but it was amazing it was really cheap to. This is great if u get a lot of dry dead skin on your lips in the colder months.
Kayla G.
Grayson, GA
This product is so cheap yet works wonders. This exfoliates my lips with a sweet minty taste and then it's like the exfoliant melts away and my lips are left moisturized. I will definitely buy again.
Alexis K.
I have the natural verision of this. It's a pretty good exfoliator but after a month or so, it's starting to break. I don't use it in an aggressive manner or very often so that's kind of frustrating.
Jennifer J.
Iowa Falls, IA
Review for: Other more...
Bought this in the original flavor/color. Tastes like brown sugar! For the price this is awesome! It's super easy to apply and helps your lipstick go on much smoother. I'll always have on of these on hand!
Mayra E.
e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator (Mint Maniac): This was my 1st time trying this product. I have never tried a lip exfoliator from any brand, I made one myself with honey & sugar. This product is applied onto clean damp lips in a circular motion. Very easy to apply. It’s not harsh, but it does have a texture that helps exfoliate the lips. The packaging I think is genius for the usage perfect! Love the mint-y scent it has. Leaves my lips really soft. I suggest using this every time after using matte lipsticks. Will I re-purchase?… Yes!
((I received this free for testing purposes.))
Amber D.
Review for: Mint Maniac more...
Honestly, I really like this product. Especially great considering the price point. The mint addition feels and smells great. Does its job great, you may wear down the stick relatively quick though.
Andrea H.
I love it ! A friend of mine recommended this product months ago and how could I not get it , the price is just right and the exfoliator works great . It gets rid of my chapped and dry lips and leaves them very smooth and hydrated . I have the mint one and I love the smell . This is something that I will keep on buying !
nic c.
Cape Coral, FL
Review for: Sweet Cheery, Mint Maniac, Other more...
This product is so fun! The stick form is so easy to use and much less messy than a loose pot of lip exfoliant. It leaves my lips well prepped for any lip product. I would recommend this to everyone.
Tabitha B.
Port Richey
Review for: Coconut more...
I love the fact that this exfoliating product comes in a stick form. No more putting fingers into a lot. The only reason I didn't give this product a five is I feel that more texture is needed in the stick to get a good exfoliation.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?