BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #41 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Natasha H.
Evarts, KY
I use this product regularly for my dry lips. I purchased this in clear. It applies easily and doesn't feel rough or uncomfortable. It removes the dead skin away from my lips and I easily wipe it away. I use a lip balm afterwards and my lip products apply smooth because of this product. I have added this product to my routine and it is now a must have. For anyone struggling with dry or cracked lips, I recommend adding lip expholiating to your routine. The e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator works wonders and doesn't break the bank . I recommend this product 100 percent.
Erica S.
Wow! I normally dont care for ELF products at all but my friend gave me one to try so I did & amazingly Itit actually removed the drier patches from my lips effortlessly. My lips felt sooo soft right away and the mint flavor is yummy. I use this every morning now as part of my skincare routine. It is affordable & just as good, if not even better than a few of the more expensive, higher end lip scrubs I've purchased in the past too. I still am so surprised that I love an ELF product. Due to this lip exfoliater i'm going to have to give them another try.
Zainab D.
Dubai, D X B
Review for: Sweet Cheery
im a huge fan of elf - the brand is a bang for your buck so naturally i was super excited to try this lip exfoliator!
as always, elf keeps the price tag as low as possible which is always a win win.
the packaging was easy to open and the exfoliator is secured the same way in a lipstick tab as a lipstick would be.
i love that this does the job so well and its definitely something id re-purchase.
also, it is a much much cheaper option than lush's lip scrubs as well.
ive just -1 star because i do wish it would last a little longer, i feel like because its in stick form and youre rolling it over your lips. you end up using alot more as opposed to if it was in a pot!
Lisa P.
Missouri City, TX
Love these! It's it in a lipstick bullet and the price you can't say no to! However, the one con, for me, is that the product eventually breaks off when scrubbing this on my lips. It makes me sad when it does. They have different flavors now and I have tried three of these. I wish elf would find another container format or place it in the usual kind. But I guess I can always buy a small container and break it off and place it in one when I need. My one I last purchased came broken :(. It wasn't tampered with so maybe the company missed it or someone dropped it while moving it around. It's not usual for me to get a broken one and I purchased four by now. It's worth a try!
Arti G.
I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. My only one complaint is that it could have more mint, it's called "mint maniac", that would have been perfect to top it off ! The sugar in it is so exfoliating. The sugar melts away and your left with a very moisturizing shea butter coating on your lips. It's perfect for the winter time & this matte lips trend!
Charlotte S.
Dickson, TN
I have had horrible chapped lips in the past and nothing helped, I finally saw this at Wal-Mart and thought I would give it a try, it is the most amazing product!! My lips are no longer crazy chapped, they are nice and smooth, I can wear lipstick without it looking cracked and ugly.
I love it so much I have a second one already bought for whenever my first one runs out and I bought one for my sister to try and she LOVES it too.
Really the only complaint is from one of my best friends boyfriend's, she bought it for him and his chapped lips. But he refused to try it because it looks like a lipstick, so a less feminine packaging may sell better.
Aimie L.
Review for: Rose
This is the first lip exfoliater I had ever purchased. Such a low price ($2 - $3) for such an awesome product! I have to say this exceeded my expectations. I love how it's a convenient on-the-go product, as long as you have a tissue or napkin on hand to wipe your lips afterwards. Makes my lips feels super soft and free of dry or dead skin every time.  Just a couple tips: try to apply chapstick or wet/lick your lips before using and be careful not to apply too much pressure when using. Also, after several uses, this product will become more gritty, so try to wipe the tip of it with a napkin to smooth it out and reshape it before using.
Jessica B.
Dale City, VA
I really enjoy this product so much! Not only is it insanely affordable but it does really work! I've seen a lot of people talk about how hard this is and yes, it can be hard but I think it's also about how hard to apply it to your lips. You don't have to dig this into your lips in order to exfoliate and I personally have never had an issue with it! I love the packaging because it makes it so easy to exfoliate your lips on a rush. I like to put this on in the morning after I get out of the shower and leave it on while I'm getting ready. Once I'm done, I can swipe this off and apply my lip color without a problem and my lips are nice and soft. I've also slept with this on before and it worked great! I also love the smell and it tastes sweet :)
Jackie R.
Amarillo, TX
This E.L.F. lip exfoliator is an amazing find!! I've been searching for a lip exfoliator that won't set me back a ton of cash and this one may be worth the money and then some!! I have the Sweet Mint version and it feels like sugar being applied to your lips. It scrubs, scrubs, scrubs, then melts out to this beautiful balm. I usually just wipe off lip exfoliator and then apply lipstick or gloss, but I find myself reaching for this all the time now by itself!
Danielle P.
Des Moines
I am now on my third tube of El.F Lip Exfoliator. The only reason I give this 4 stars is because it does not seem to last quite long enough. ELF's products always have a long self life and are a great value for the money and while this a great value for the money, this one seem to slightly miss the mark.
 It does do the job of making your your lips smooth during the winter but I would advise only using this if you have very dry lips as it is a very rough texture and can hurt if you do have soft lips. It is not for the faint of heart. Has a very nice taste though and the packaging is very classy too!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?