BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #87 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

Genesis P.
Firebaugh, CA
So I was sent the mint flavored lip scrub through influenster and this is a very mild lip scrub. I felt that if you're trying to completely get rid of the dead peely skin that we sometimes get on our lips, this is not the product for it. The little exfoliating particles in the balm are way too fine for them to do that unless of course you're going to be there for a couple minutes scrubbing the heck out of your lips (which probably isn't a good idea if you don't want irritated lips). If you've ever tried the lip scrubs from Lush or Jeffree Star, this product is not going to exfoliate anywhere near what those do. This lip scrub is great for a quick little on-the-go kind of exfoliant.
Autumn F.
Hot Springs, AR
I love this product! First of all it smells great. And it leaves my lips feeling super soft! It's a great value for the price and I can pick it up at target anytime! I recommend this to everyone!
Brianna B.
I love the grapefruit one. It comes in super cute packaging, does its job, and smells just like grapefruit. It really exfoliates the lips well. Be sure to dampen your lips before and after use. Highly recommend.
Jessica B.
Woodbridge, VA
I recently hauled this and have been testing it out, it's awesome!! I love the packaging, it feels and looks very sleek and pretty, the product is in the best form ever, in my opinion. The fact that it's in a lipstick tube has been making me exfoliate my lips more than normal because it's so convenient. It smells like a sweet sugar scrub and tastes similar (not that I lick it, just gets in my mouth sometimes). Instructions say to leave on for a few minutes and then wipe it off but sometimes I sleep with it on and wake up with super soft lips or I will leave it on while I do my makeup and then wipe it off, same effect! Ordered another one a few days ago for me and one to give away :)
Nikki M.
Milan, OH
Review for: Brown sugar more...
I love this lip kit! The exfoliator smooths my lips and gets rid of any dead skin. And the lip color went on super smooth and I loved the color! Super easy to use for anyone!
Gaby B.
I recieved this on my Elf Vox Box. I'm not someone who exfoliates her lips very often so I was excited to try this. It works wonderfully, the bullet like lipstick form of this is brilliant to exfoliate your lips without leaving anything messy.

It tastes very sweet, I'm pretty sure it has sugar in it, smells minty but it's not overpowering. It's almost like a subtle mint smell. The only bad thing that I could notice was that if you have your lips too damp the sugar in the exfoliator will dissolve before exfoliating your lips. It's a nice and kind exfoliator, I think you could use it everyday because it's subtle. Totally recommend it.
Gisselle M.
Kissimmee, FL
Pleasant flavor, I love the shape and concept. It makes my lips feel so good when I'm done exfoliating! It might taste a little too "kiddy" if you get some in your mouth, but the softness of your lips will compensate for that.
Ashlyn K.
Chattanooga, TN
does what it claims to do it feels very high quality.The only complaint i have is it can get kind of messy to be expected and doesn't have a great taste ūüėā. other than that it's one of my favorite elf products i've tried:)
Lidia R.
Bronx, NY
I love this lip exfoliator is excellent for those girls who suffer from scaly and dry lips, if you have this situation this is for you without hesitation ... What are you waiting for? Go for him.
Brandi A.
Philadelphia, PA
I like it! Smells and actually tastes good (if you get a bit in your mouth lol) IT works. Umm, I can't really complain. I don't need it all the time but when I do, it does what it says it does.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?