5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Lip Care

How to use:

Heather W.
Heather W.
i love love love this product i bought it in the grapefruit and it beats my previous method of scrubbing my lips in the shower with a washcloth. really good for before liquid lipstick. the bottom lipbalm thing is really on there tight though, i haven't been able to get it off. some people may need to put some kind of balm on before this exfoliator because it is a little rough. works perfect for me.
Vicki W.
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
Review for: Other
So I asked a question about lip scrubs on here, many people recommend this ELF lip exfoliator. I got mine in brown sugar, it was cheap $2 at Walmart and let me tell you it's worth it. What took me so long to try this. It's easy to use, very gritty and takes away the dead skin and leaves your lips smooth with an amazing feeling. I highly recommend this product, you won't be sorry if you try it
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Boca Raton, FL
Love this stuff! I use this before/ after wearing a liquid lip because it really gets rid of any flakes/ dryness on the lips. It can be harsh for some, but for me personally I love it! Afterwards I follow up with some Aquaphor🙌🏽 this combination HAVE totally saved my dry lips!
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.
Kalamazoo, MI
Review for: Coconut
This Elf lip exfoliator is absolutely amazing. First of all, it is easy to apply because it is in stick form and you don't waste a ton of it during application. It helps remove all of the extra dry skin and it smells wonderful too. It does everything you need and is way more affordable than most other Lip exfoliators. It does exactly what I need it to do without causing me to break the bank!
Molly S.
Molly S.
Douglasville , GA
Review for: Other
I bought this before they came out with all of the flavor options so I have the original one. It smells and tastes great. This is a great product, especially because it's so affordable. I like that it is in lipstick format because I hate the exfoliators that you have to use your finger with. My only complaint is that it broke, but I'm usually kind of rough with it so that could be my fault.
Autumn R.
Autumn R.
Bucyrus, OH
Um...yes?! I bought this on a whim, after having a rough day and needing a pick-me-up. Honestly I thought it was a lip gloss! It's even better... at first I was like, what? It was rough but...felt good .. and tasted good! I hate anything on my lips that tastes....bad. After a couple uses my lips were smooth and very happy! Now I've bought this a couple times! Definitely recommend this!!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Review for: Other
I typically use whatever balm I love currently and regular old sugar, this stick combines the two and I don't have to think about it. There is nothing terribly special about it, but it works and gives you a single tube of product to use. Simple and effective, plus it tastes good. The only problem is as you use it, it's really easy to snap the stick right off because of the sugar in it.
Ebony R.
Ebony R.
so i just recently purchased the e.l.f. lip exfoliator and i can honestly say it doesn't work. it just dragged my lips across my face leaving them red and sore. i even tried putting chapstick on my lip and the stick itself to soften it up and let the beads exfoliate but nothing worked. I'm glad this was only three dollars because i haven't used it again since i used it the day i bought it
Mackenzie F.
Mackenzie F.
This product exfoliates my lips better than any other I have tried, and for a better price. I couldn't recommend this more, especially to a liquid lipstick lover like me. I use it nightly and leave the oils on my lips overnight and have noticed a real difference in my lips.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Puyallup, WA
Review for: Sweet Cheery
I love this lip scrub! It has a very pleasant taste and does not have an overpowering odor. I always keep one in my collection, especially around the dryer seasons. My only complaint is the applicator. No matter what you do, there is no way to keep this product looking 'pretty'. You will make a mess of its packaging. But, that does not bother me much and will not prevent me from purchasing it in the future.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?