BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Christa C.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
The Elf lip exfoliater leaves my lips noticeably soft and actually taste so good! This is a must have this winter season!

I received this complimentary product to try out! ūüíē
Lola P.
Portland, OR
This stuff is sooo amazing for chapped lips I always use it at night and then apply Vaseline lip therapy and these two products together are so amazing they leave my lips so nice and smooth I love it ! ‚̧‚̧
Alexis R.
Port Orchard, WA
This exfoliater is great to use before you put in any matte! The price is amazing!You can get it at walmart! I've even seen it at the dollar tree! My favorite is the smell! Its not meant to last long but it done leave your lips soft! I would buy it agian once my spair goes out!
Jordan S.
Hope mills, NC
Review for: Other more...
Absolutely love love love this!! Will absolutely be repurchasing! It was $2. It really works so well! It scrubs all the dead skin and hydrates the lips as well. I believe I purchased this at a target.
Luzmerry R.
Willimantic
Review for: Coconut more...
This exfoliating lipstick is honestly great. It really easy to apply and use. Its a great price and it lasts a long time. The packaging is not all that but its algo not bad. Ill for sure buy it again!
Courtney G.
Youngwood, PA
Review for: Other more...
It's really nice, just don't over do it or you'll end up with even more chapped lips than you started with! It's easy to use and nice to travel with, too. More brands need this packing for lip exfoliators.
O. H.
I recieved this product to try for free through my E.L.F. VoxBox!

At first given the packaging and how smooth it looked I thought it might be a chemical exfoliator- meant to be applied to and kept on the lips! But it's actually lip balm with sugar in it- so it's supposed to be rubbed onto your lips and then wiped off afterward. I could probably spend 5 minutes scrubbing my lips with it but I'd probably go through the product pretty fast so I might still gravitate using my toothbrush or a towel to exfoliate instead. This is just much more gentle and, of course, moisturizing so for anyone with sensitive skin this would be great! Also, I got it in the mint flavor and with the sugar it's a very sweet light mint taste.
Sarah C.
Montgomery, AL
Review for: Mint Maniac more...
i love this because when I run it over my lips it was so quick and removes anything like dead skin off very quickly. I purchased this at TJ Maxx and I got the mint flavor but I really don't recommend the mint because it doesn't taste the best. Overall this is a good product
Vanessa K.
Chamberino, NM
I was on the market for a lip scrub/exfoliator and I am so glad that I came across this one. My main concern was dry, dead skin building up on the lips which doesn't look good period but looks horrid when you have on any colored lipstick/lipgloss. It is compact, travel-friendly and easy to use compared to other messy lip exfoliators you have to use over the bathroom sink. I apply this as I would a tube lipstick and when I have enough product on my lips I use my fingers to gently massage the lips and wipe clean with a damp cloth. It tastes like sugar and the subtle hint of mint leaves my lips feeling refreshed. It leaves my lips super smooth and polished which creates the perfect base for flawless application of any lip product.
Andrea H.
I love it ! A friend of mine recommended this product months ago and how could I not get it , the price is just right and the exfoliator works great . It gets rid of my chapped and dry lips and leaves them very smooth and hydrated . I have the mint one and I love the smell . This is something that I will keep on buying !
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?