BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Karrah M.
Gastonia, NC
Review for: Sweet Cheery
I bought this on the whim to try it on and it's amazing! It's also only $3 which is pretty cheap! It comes in a black simple box and it's lasted me a few months now, I would buy this again, I'm gonna try the mint flavor next!
abigail s.
Mound Valley, KS
Review for: Other
This is the perfect exfoliation tool for making your lips nice and smooth. At first I wasn't so sure about it but after a second try I was hooked! It takes a bit of pressure to rub the product onto the lips but it's worth it!
Leah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wonderful product and I can't wait to try the new flavors! It's super convenient for travel and you don't have to stick your fingers in a tiny pot to exfoliate your lips!
BettyJo W.
Canton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this. I can only find the one kind in stores unfortunately. But it has a pleasant taste and is easy to use. It works pretty good. I use it once or twice a week.
Roxi K.
Seattle, WA
I love this stuff! I love elf products in general and this is another great one! I got the mint one in a VoxBox but I've been meaning to try it for a while, it's sold out often though! And for good reason! It works really well and is super affordable, love it!
Gina G.
Provo, UT
Review for: Mint Maniac
LOVE the lip exfoliator! The application is a gritty and sandy but smoothe sensation and I rub my lips together for a few minutes with it on, then wash my lips with water and towel and wa-la! Smoothe lips. Genius. Love it. :)
Lonni S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is my favorite product for exfoliating and removing dead skin off my lips. It smells great and works awesome. It's also super affordable. I always buy mine at Target. One stick lasts me months. I'd highly recommend this!
Courtney F.
Walls , MS
I have tried MANY different lip scrubs and exfoliators which none of them have been bad but most have been pretty pricey, I'm so glad to have found this one bc it's amazing with an awesome price tag so I'm very pleased!
Chelsea S.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Everyone needs this!! We all get foundation all over our lips when we apply makeup that then dries out our lips. Use this exfoliator followed by some oil and your lips will look amazing and lipstick will go on beautifully.
Sunnydya A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just starting this and I like it. It has been hard to find something to get rid of dead skin on the go and this does the trick. I've tried both the clear and the mint, both are great!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?