5 colors available

How to use:

Sandra r.
Sandra r.
Stuart, FL
Love how soft my lips feel after using this product and how plumper they look I just which  the plumpness would last. This product does a great job with removing dead skin off your lips and making them look much better. I would recommend this product. Definitely worth the price.
China M.
China M.
Matthews
Love this lip exfoliator!! I have only tried the original one which I believe has brown sugar. It helps exfoliate your lips so well. I use it daily to keep my lips soft. I haven't tried the other flavors yet but they have way more options now. I've heard that they have only improved on the formula but it's been great from the beginning! I recommend it to anyone needing some treatment for their lips.
Libbie S.
Libbie S.
Grand Haven, MI
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Such an awesome value for this set, I got it for $5. The lip exfoliatior and matte pencil are both usually $3 each so I like that they bundled it for an even better deal. I like the easy to use format of the exfoliator. It is a twist up stick that doesn't break off when you try to use it. The lip color is much better than I was expecting. It is not drying at all on my lips and the color is even without bein patchy.
Jeanette C.
Jeanette C.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is my go to lip exfoliator! It smells fantastic like vanilla and brown sugar and it works wonders on my lips. It easy to apply and simple to store since it comes packaged like a lipstick. The best part is how affordable this item is. I have repurchased this way to many times to count and will continue to purchase this as long as the company continues to produce it.
Lacy M.
Lacy M.
Zeigler, IL
LOVE the whole line of e.l.f. Lip Exfoliators! Very easy to use, tastes good, works excellent, and as with all e.l.f. products, great product for the price! I love that it comes in a 'lipstick' tube because it's much easier to use/apply vs some scrubs that are in a pot or have to be applied with an applicator. This product is a must have for anyone that uses matte lippies or lip stains!
Amelia Z.
Amelia Z.
I love this product! This is the first lip scrub I have seen in lipstick form and it is such a smart idea! It works very well and tastes great! It is pretty gritty so I wouldn't consider it a gentle exfoliator. My only issue with the product is that if you use it daily you will run out quickly. That being said, it is an elf product so it's only a few dollars and is very affordable. It's definitely worth checking out!
Kaylee E.
Kaylee E.
Farmington, NM
This is a great product because of its shape it's just like a lipstick so you scrub it on as if you were applying lipstick I think it's the best form of a lip scrub so you don't have to dip your fingers in and it's good when you have acrylic nails and it doesn't get underneath them it's my favorite lip scrub ever especially for the price I would repurchases again and I recommend you buy it too
Cassie R.
Cassie R.
Hyde, PA
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I got this to try around Christmas and was so happy I did. It really helps with my lips because they are extremely dry and chapped almost always. The exfoliatior really helps to get the little flakes and dead lip skin off so I can really get a good moisturizing balm in. I really liked the lip color as well. Mine was a dark red shade. It is a matte color, so it's pretty drying. The drying isn't so bad like some other matte lippies.
Shayla B.
Shayla B.
Review for: Other
Old navy sells ELF products. I came across this in the winter while waiting to check out at old navy. I love the scent of it and it does a good job of moisturizing and getting the dead skin off. However, I am not a huge fan because the moisture from this doesn't last long at all and the lipstick kind of crumbles as it gets more use. I think i prefer a lip exfoliator that is not a stick.
Caitlen T.
Caitlen T.
Valencia, CA
Meh, it's extremely malleable which I do not like in a lip exfoliator, and the beads were not gently enough. I got pimple in my lip line too, that's disgusting, and doesn't happen unless I'm using some sketchy product that clogs pores. I gave two stars because of price, and I personally have extremely sensitive skin so it probably won't make everyone break out. e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?