5 colors available

How to use:

Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Review for: Other
My lips tend to get very dry so I always use a lip exfoliater followed by a lip balm before starting my makeup. For the price, it works well! I have used almost an entire stick. It smells really good, which is a bonus! Towards the end of the stick, it did kind of all stick together and wouldn't work so I had to scrape some off of the top. But for only a couple of dollars, I would definitely recommend and repurchase!
Tami v.
Tami v.
I have the mint version of this and for around $3 it is all I needed it to be. The surface of the product is a nice grainy texture and it really does a nice job of smoothing the lips. I found my product to be a little wobbly in the tube, but I may have broken it by applying too much pressure.
Anna S.
Anna S.
Brighton, MA
For three dollars this baby does it all. It exfoliates so CLEANLY. It looks like a lipstick, so I apply it as such. Then I just wipe it off with a wash clothe, apply a lip balm, and we're good to go. My hands stay clean and because it's so easy to apply, so does my face. Definitely recommend.
Monique R.
Monique R.
Atlanta, GA
e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator 🙌 Holy Grail! Who would've thought to add tiny exfoliating sugar bits in a lipstick-like applicator to exfoliate the lips? E.l.f. did. You just wet your lips and rub this baby on and it gently exfoliates. I use this before applying all of my drier formula lip sticks and stains and it really helps my lips retain moisture when wearing matte lip colors. My absolute favorite lip product
Monica G.
Monica G.
Yuma, AZ
I got introduced to this product by and old friend. I was skeptical at first because I thought it was going to be rough and unpleasant in the lips. Honestly though, the product works amazing! It leaves your lips feeling smooth after each use. For the price, I would definitely recommend trying.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
I soo wanted to love this, but I really didn't. For the price it's not terrible, but it certainly didn't exceed my expectations. The taste is good (if you happen to get some in your mouth somehow) but the exfoliating is so rough that it actually hurts. I was hoping for something that would moisten and exfoliate at the same time, not just gather in the same spot and torture my dry lips.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
i bought this once at target. im not too fond of the lip exfoliation...maybe i was doing it incorrectly..or im just not use to it. i thought it was alright. for the price i paid for it was good to try but if i want to invest more into lip exfoliation i'll try another brand or sample first
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
This is so helpful for getting rid of dry skin and the uneven texture that comes with it! I have the original/brown one, which doesn't have a specific "flavor" but smells pretty good. I like to apply a lip balm to my lips before using it to help things go smoothly. Be warned that you should definitely be gentle with this; if you're too rough, you might end up exfoliating a little more than you need to.
Toksie
Toksie
Upper Marlboro, MD
One of my go to favorites. I hate chapped lips. This works wonders at attacking the dreaded chap...especially in the winter. It works best for me after I've removed all makeup and washed my face clean of all residue...especialky after a hot shower. I moisturize my lips before and after using the exfoliator and they come out nice and soft.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Fountain Valley, CA
Review for: Other
I got the regular "clear" flavored one a while back and I have repurchased it twice after I used up the first one. It is soooooo affordable and is easy to use when you are on the go so if you want to apply some liquid lipstick you don't need to drag around a messy pot of lip scrub. Since it is so cheap and works so well I keep one at home and one in my purse so I can always use it if I need it.

I am excited that they have come out with some new flavors. I want to try this in the other flavors to switch things up a bit.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?