BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Emily J.
Emily J.
I got this for free from Sephora when you spend $50 or something like that and I really like it! I got the pink one, it has just the right amount of balm and scrub added to it, I love how my lips feel after using them. I will be buying another one when mine runs out:)
Kayti B.
Kayti B.
The elf lip exfoliater is perfect for banishing flaky lips. Dry and crispy? Ew! Start with some water on the lips and apply the scrub like lipstick, massaging it in to the lips. Then wash off with warm water. I had the elf lippie scrubs in cherry & the original shea. I used them both pretty quick and will continue to get more. Totally worth the money, because it's totally affordable anyway!
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Goodyear , AZ
I got the brown sugar lip scrub and I really love it! I have been looking for a good lip scrub that wasnt going to break the bank. I like to use this a couple times a week and I have noticed my matte liquid lipsticks apply so much better and do not look crusty! Cant beat this price! My lips also feel very smooth and refreshed after and they do not feel dry what so ever!
Staci H.
Staci H.
Jacksonville
I've been obsessed with this product for the last year! Soft lips are a priority to me. My big secret (that I tell all of my friends ha) to getting soft lips is the E.l.f. lip exfoliator. I use it in the morning and before bed and top it with Vaseline. I also use it before applying my favorite lip stick so it goes on perfectly. (I will use it then wipe the extra off though)
Tamirria S.
Tamirria S.
Red Oak, TX
Review for: Other
This a great product for the lips and must have if you wear matte liquid lipstick.
Because matte liquid lipstick can be so drying, I use this first and it limits the cracking, flaking, and peeling. This lipstick tube format is convenient and travel appropriate. I received in the e.l.f. Beauty Bundle so I am not sure of the price, but I am sure it is worth it.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Ephrata, PA
I will admit, I didn't have high hopes for this product. The idea of a lip exfoliator didn't sound like it would be too appealing. I expected it to rough and maybe hurtful. I could not have been more wrong! This product was amazing. I had some dry, flakey lips and I thought I'd give it a try. I was thoroughly impressed with how smooth my lips felt after I used the product and then on lip stick. HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Super affordable.
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Bushkill, PA
Review for: Coconut
one of the best lip exfoliates around. For the price they sell this you can not go wrong. At first when i got it .The balm was very little and the scrubbing bits were too much. they have since reformulated it and now it is perfect. I ran out of it and bought it again. this is a must have in your beauty collection. Whether you are basic or glam this is a great thing to own
Sadie M.
Sadie M.
Denver , CO
This is a decent lip exfoliating product. Plus it's such an affordable price. It doesn't exfoliate as well as other brands I've tried from Sephora. And often times would have to use it multiple times per day to do the job. But it's a great drugstore dupe to more high end lip exfoliating products. It's decent at helping remove dry skin and adding a little moisture to your lips.
Kristina G.
Kristina G.
Irving
Review for: Rose
I have dry lips year round and I'm always looking for lip scrubs to make them look smooth. I love ELF and their products so I thought I'd try this. I was a little disappointed in that the exfoliate was smooth itself. I didn't feel it got off all my dead skin. I gave it 3 stars because of the affordability and that it could work on someone whos lips aren't as dry as mine.
Lourdes A.
Lourdes A.
I make for myself some lip scrubs but wanted to give this a try since it's less messy.
I thought it does a great job - I apply it in circular motion as directed and then wipe off. I them add a little anti-aging lip treatment from EVER Skincare and viola - I've added this to my night time regimen and I love it.
When I purchased it, they didn't have the mint flavored one but I may have given that a try.
If my lips are chapped though, i'd assume it would sting a little? The clear is perfect for every day use.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?