BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Kiara O.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Love this product !! During the winter my lips get very chapped with a lot of excess skin. I normally used a sugar and olive oil scrub but this is MUCH better. Just put it on like a lipstick and watch all the excess skin come off.
Jasmine B.
Review for: Other
I like this lip exfoliator! It’s the best I’ve tried, especially if I don’t have a primer before applying lipstick. It helps to get all of the dead skin off before you apply lipstick so you can avoid that peeling with your lipstick on. Fantastic product and super cheap!
Jenna H.
Review for: Other
This product really disappointed me. I bought this at a local Walmart for $3 and seconds after I tried to use it, it broke. Nothing even would go on my lips. A lot of people raved about this product but this is a NO from me. Although it's only $3, don't waste your money.
Rachel E.
New Port Richey
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This stuff is pretty interesting. It worked well at removing the dead skin on my lips. You need to make sure you put a lot of balm on after, and do not over use and hurt the skin on your lips. My lips did feel very soft after and I would buy again for sure.
Julia J.
Cumming, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip exfoliator is a MUST. One of my favorite products by elf. It's so simple to use. Just get your lips wet and rub the stick all over your lips, then wipe it off and put on lip balm. I do this every night before bed! I've already gone through 2 tubes of this stuff!
Ali R.
Davie, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wanted an exfoliator for a long time and was glad to receive this. It's really easy to use and I like how it feels on the lip, I use it before applying lipstick. I love it
Ally C.
brooklyn
I love this exfoliator so much. Not only does it get rid of the dry flakiness on my lips, it hydrates them and keeps them extra smooth. It's also mint scented so it makes my lips feel very fresh
Alanna C.
This product is so convenient and easy to use. The packaging is so sleek and nice looking. The price is amazing for what it does! This product is such amazing and leaves my lips feeling amazing.
Sidney M.
Arizona, AZ
Review for: Pink Grapefruit, Mint Maniac, Rose
These aren't my favorite lip exfoliator but it does make my lips soft. It's very messy and can remove foundation around lips if not carful. The flavors are nice and it doesn't burn your lips. I purchased this at Walmart and target
Vicki T.
Pass Chris, MS
This lip scrub is amazing! Removes all the dead skin to reveal super soft lips. After I use mine I put on a nice lip treatment and my lips are soft for days. Love the scent as well!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?