BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Luzmerry R.
Willimantic
Review for: Coconut more...
This exfoliating lipstick is honestly great. It really easy to apply and use. Its a great price and it lasts a long time. The packaging is not all that but its algo not bad. Ill for sure buy it again!
Christa C.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
The Elf lip exfoliater leaves my lips noticeably soft and actually taste so good! This is a must have this winter season!

I received this complimentary product to try out! ūüíē
O. H.
I recieved this product to try for free through my E.L.F. VoxBox!

At first given the packaging and how smooth it looked I thought it might be a chemical exfoliator- meant to be applied to and kept on the lips! But it's actually lip balm with sugar in it- so it's supposed to be rubbed onto your lips and then wiped off afterward. I could probably spend 5 minutes scrubbing my lips with it but I'd probably go through the product pretty fast so I might still gravitate using my toothbrush or a towel to exfoliate instead. This is just much more gentle and, of course, moisturizing so for anyone with sensitive skin this would be great! Also, I got it in the mint flavor and with the sugar it's a very sweet light mint taste.
Des S.
Wowwww!!! The E.L.F. lip exfoliator is a serious game changer! I love that this is so easy to use, it is effective and portable! I could not ask for anything more. The fact that it's packaged in the shape of a lipstick not only makes it portable and easy to take anywhere with you, it's sheer genius because it makes it super easy to use! You don't have to dig your fingers into a messy little jar, you don't have to dig through your pantry to make a homemade scrub because this is so easy and inexpensive that it's WAY BETTER to just buy than to make. My lips felt super smooth and soft after using this gentle scrub and the mint was not the least bit overpowering or annoying. I am buying a lifetime supply of these! Thank you Influenster for sending me this little treasure for review, I'm seriously addicted.
Vanessa K.
Chamberino, NM
I was on the market for a lip scrub/exfoliator and I am so glad that I came across this one. My main concern was dry, dead skin building up on the lips which doesn't look good period but looks horrid when you have on any colored lipstick/lipgloss. It is compact, travel-friendly and easy to use compared to other messy lip exfoliators you have to use over the bathroom sink. I apply this as I would a tube lipstick and when I have enough product on my lips I use my fingers to gently massage the lips and wipe clean with a damp cloth. It tastes like sugar and the subtle hint of mint leaves my lips feeling refreshed. It leaves my lips super smooth and polished which creates the perfect base for flawless application of any lip product.
Andrea H.
I love it ! A friend of mine recommended this product months ago and how could I not get it , the price is just right and the exfoliator works great . It gets rid of my chapped and dry lips and leaves them very smooth and hydrated . I have the mint one and I love the smell . This is something that I will keep on buying !
Mayra E.
e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator (Mint Maniac): This was my 1st time trying this product. I have never tried a lip exfoliator from any brand, I made one myself with honey & sugar. This product is applied onto clean damp lips in a circular motion. Very easy to apply. It’s not harsh, but it does have a texture that helps exfoliate the lips. The packaging I think is genius for the usage perfect! Love the mint-y scent it has. Leaves my lips really soft. I suggest using this every time after using matte lipsticks. Will I re-purchase?… Yes!
((I received this free for testing purposes.))
Jennifer J.
Iowa Falls, IA
Review for: Other more...
Bought this in the original flavor/color. Tastes like brown sugar! For the price this is awesome! It's super easy to apply and helps your lipstick go on much smoother. I'll always have on of these on hand!
Alexis K.
I have the natural verision of this. It's a pretty good exfoliator but after a month or so, it's starting to break. I don't use it in an aggressive manner or very often so that's kind of frustrating.
Tabitha B.
Port Richey
Review for: Coconut more...
I love the fact that this exfoliating product comes in a stick form. No more putting fingers into a lot. The only reason I didn't give this product a five is I feel that more texture is needed in the stick to get a good exfoliation.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?