5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Arnela S.
Arnela S.
Hanover park , IL
Ok this has to be my favorite thing that I received from the voxbox! At first I didn't know how it works since it was my first time using any exfoliator- this one is kind of hard to apply you really have to work in the product but the after affect is amazing, my lips look so full and it is not drying At all, I love using this before putting matte lipstick on I've noticed it applies a lot better!
Kiernan M.
Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH
I received this in my vox box and at first I wasn't sure if I would like it especially because it was mint and it not a huge huge fan of mint but I ended up LOVING it!! Also the fact that the little colored spot at the bottom of the tube PULLS OFF AND IS A LIP BALM IN MATCHING FLAVOR/COLOR!!!!! I didn't even realize it but I figured it out when I was messing around and I LOVE this product now!!
Madisun M.
Madisun M.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This was the first lip exfoliating product I've ever bought. It was cheap and sleek packaging so I was like "ok...". It works great! Your lips are smooth after (and pair great with elfs primer+plumper) but the issue is that this runs out fast. I bought this maybe a month ago, and it's already a nub! I use it every few days, but product comes off so fast no matter if you use a lot of not a lot.
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
OMG elf's lip exfoliators are LIFE!!! I don't know what I'd do without mine. I use to swear by their original one, but now they came out with mint, cherry, coconut, etc. I looove my mint exfoliator. It leaves my lips super soft and tingly from the cooling mint. Anyway, this kit is awesome because you get to try the matte lip color too. These are also great and come in so many different shades.
Kayenat H.
Kayenat H.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I have been never too keen to try this thinking why bother when you can make your own scrub at home, well that never happens and it gets messy. So I got this from walmart and I am very happy with my purchase. I used it at night and I ised it in the morning before I put on my liquid lipstick and I think it does a great job. And for three bucks you can beat it!
I would highly recommend this!
Jayne M.
Jayne M.
I absolutely love this product! I got it in the new mint flavor and it is so nice for a quick and easy exfoliation for your lips. It leaves my lips nice and soft. Just apply a lip balm immediately after use and your lips will be well hydrated for the rest of the day. This is perfect is you get dry, cracked lips often. I will definitely repurchase when I run out. For the price ($3) - WOW!!!
Arti G.
Arti G.
I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. My only one complaint is that it could have more mint, it's called "mint maniac", that would have been perfect to top it off ! The sugar in it is so exfoliating. The sugar melts away and your left with a very moisturizing shea butter coating on your lips. It's perfect for the winter time & this matte lips trend!
Jailene R.
Jailene R.
I received this product in Mint Manic from a VoxBox and it's great. This product is for me. It is hard for me to have smooth lips sometimes and this product really helps that problem. This product is super easy to use, you basically put it on as if it were a lipstick. I will recommend this product to people who want to have smooth lips for every time they want a nice lipstick application.
Sam H.
Sam H.
This product is so wonderful if you have dry lips! Its exfoliating sugars or beads take the dead skin right off my lips. It helps create such a smooth canvas for my lipstick. My lipstick doesn't cling to dry patches so it just makes my makeup look so much better! Also the price is prefect for anyone on a budget or for just anyone in general! Please give it a try you won't be disappointed!
Dooshima W.
Dooshima W.
I got this in mint in my elf voxbox and absolutely love it. I use it every night before bed and I wake up with smooth plump lips. This product is super easy to use and it smells great. This was my second time using a lip exfoliator and I have to say, I will be using this product over and over again. This will be perfect for anyone with dry chapped lips, especially now that winter is here.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?