5 colors available

Jen T.
Jen T.
Round Lake, IL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I get chapped lips in the winter or when I am sick a lot. I hate it because it leads to cracked and painful lips. I thought I'd try this lip exfoliator since it is only $3. I really do like it. I does a light exfoliation for dry skin and it doesn't hurt like I thought it might. It doesn't taste that great if you accidentally lick it though. :) My lips love this product. I like a lot of ELF products.
Jennifer Q.
Jennifer Q.
I received this product as part of a complimentary testing box from influenster. I've used it a few times before lipstick application and so far so good! Like others have said, it looks like a lipstick but definitely isn't one. It smells really good and I'm excited to continue using it, especially as we enter the winter months when the cold can be really harsh on my lips making them chapped and dry.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Greensboro, NC
This really helped my lips a lot which are normally super dry. I also like the way it came in a lipstick form. Super nice lip exfoliator for cheap!! The only reason why I am not giving it 5 stars is because of the taste. Very strong and did not leave my lips after the product left. Not very good tasting either. Other than that, if you don't have a problem with taste, I highly recommend this product!
Yarii I.
Yarii I.
When I first saw it I was like "uuh is this a lip balm?" But even though you can't see the exfoliators, you will feel them! It is my new fave exfoliator because it's not as harsh as the original elf exfoliator but it still does it's job! I use it about 5 days out of the week because I overuse matte lippies lol
FYI I did receive this product for free BUT I'm being completely honest with my review :)
Arnela S.
Arnela S.
Hanover park, IL
Ok this has to be my favorite thing that I received from the voxbox! At first I didn't know how it works since it was my first time using any exfoliator- this one is kind of hard to apply you really have to work in the product but the after affect is amazing, my lips look so full and it is not drying At all, I love using this before putting matte lipstick on I've noticed it applies a lot better!
Maegan R.
Maegan R.
Brooklyn, NY
I needed a new lip exfoliater. I was getting tired of the whole toothbrush and sugar thing lol (lazy right). Well thank God for this thing. The cool thing is it's in the shape of a lipstick so whoop whoop!!! Less work lol 😂! But no seriously it does what it has to do, and I really can't ask for more! Make sure to moisturize your lips right after! I also got this product in my Vox Box for review.
Mandy C.
Mandy C.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Sadly, I have heard so many amazing things about this but I'm not in love with the product after trying it out. The first time was wonderful, it worked so well the first 2-3 times but after that it was just painful to use. The nice moisturizing aspects of this exfoliator aren't as prominent when the point is used up. The price is great, but I would rather just use a homemade sugar scrub instead.
Kiernan M.
Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH
I received this in my vox box and at first I wasn't sure if I would like it especially because it was mint and it not a huge huge fan of mint but I ended up LOVING it!! Also the fact that the little colored spot at the bottom of the tube PULLS OFF AND IS A LIP BALM IN MATCHING FLAVOR/COLOR!!!!! I didn't even realize it but I figured it out when I was messing around and I LOVE this product now!!
Madisun M.
Madisun M.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This was the first lip exfoliating product I've ever bought. It was cheap and sleek packaging so I was like "ok...". It works great! Your lips are smooth after (and pair great with elfs primer+plumper) but the issue is that this runs out fast. I bought this maybe a month ago, and it's already a nub! I use it every few days, but product comes off so fast no matter if you use a lot of not a lot.
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
OMG elf's lip exfoliators are LIFE!!! I don't know what I'd do without mine. I use to swear by their original one, but now they came out with mint, cherry, coconut, etc. I looove my mint exfoliator. It leaves my lips super soft and tingly from the cooling mint. Anyway, this kit is awesome because you get to try the matte lip color too. These are also great and come in so many different shades.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?