5 colors available

How to use:

Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Corbin, KY
Love, love, love this! A lot of exfoliators are not only expensive, but come in jar-type packaging and I feel that molding the product into a stick allows for a more thorough exfoliation. I've also tried a few that just aren't gritty enough to do much and some that are overly gritty, but this one falls perfectly in the middle. It's such a great product at an even greater price and is a really essential part of my makeup routine, especially when wearing liquid lipsticks!
Karina R.
Karina R.
OMG! I have big lips, and it's so difficult keeping these bad boys moisturized and crack free. I worked in Manhattan, strolled by the Elf store and decided to pop in for a look around... I ended up coming out with three of these! The Mint,Shea Butter, and the coconut. I have to say my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE is the Shea butter Exfoliant. It smells great it's easy to apply and it keeps your lips hydrated and smooth like buttaa !
Chrimson E.
Chrimson E.
Leighton
I bought this in Rose and it's a sweet subtle smell and exfoliates so well. And it's so convenient and mess free unlike the lip exfoliaters that are in lipgloss tubes or little tins that you use your fingers to apply. My lips stay moisturized and gets rid of all that yucky stuck on dead skin. Makes them look and feel very healthy.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Concord, CA
Review for: Rose
When I was in Minnesota this was a lifesaver! It's a well known fact that winter weather can lead to chapped lips. In minnesota its winter for nearly 7 months of the year. I love to wear a simple makeup look consisting of just mascara and lipstick but my chapped lips were ruining the look! This little baby came along and made all the difference in my lipstick application without being too rough my sensitive lips.
Kathrine O.
Kathrine O.
Harrisonburg, VA
Review for: Mint Maniac
I have just tried this product for the first time and so far, I love it. Every few weeks, the same spot on my lip gets very dry and peels a lot to the point that it's painful. I've only been using this for 2 days, and my lips already feel better. The scrub-to-moisture sensation is superb.
Nancy W.
Nancy W.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Other
I bought this product after hearing so many great things. The price point is also very appealing as well. I found that this was too scratchy for my taste and that the exfoliating parts of this are just too large. The moisturizing part of the stick wears down so quickly to leave just the exposed giant chunks of scratchy material. I feel like this just damages my lips instead of actually exfoliating them and making them softer.
Ashlie S.
Ashlie S.
Madison , NJ
Review for: Other
I can't remember which one I had but I did not like these exfoliators at all. It wasn't coming off my lip the way I wanted it to, I had a hard time taking it off my lip. I used it a couple of times and I just didn't like it. I feel like there are way better products to exfoliate your lips that are fast and come off easily and actually do the job. For the money I didn't lose or gain anything out of this purchase tbh.
Arbella R.
Arbella R.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Do you absolutely need this? Probably not. You can exfoliate your lips with a toothbrush, a rough towel, or make your own sugar scrub. BUT... for $3 (sometimes less), it's a super convenient way to slough off dead skin. I keep one of these on my nightstand and use it once or twice a week followed by a super thick balm right before bed. Love this stuff. It tastes great, too!
Aaliyah L.
Aaliyah L.
Miami fl
Review for: Other
I love this exfoliator - bought it about 7-8 times already. I can see why some people don't like it - might seem too harsh - however I have dry and chopped lips and it helps a lot to remove the dead skin. It works for me, so I'm not even interested in trying other products much. I love the price too, inexpensive but really works for my damaged lips. The texture is quite harsh, so if you don't like real exfoliation you probably won't like it.
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Review for: Other
My lips tend to get very dry so I always use a lip exfoliater followed by a lip balm before starting my makeup. For the price, it works well! I have used almost an entire stick. It smells really good, which is a bonus! Towards the end of the stick, it did kind of all stick together and wouldn't work so I had to scrape some off of the top. But for only a couple of dollars, I would definitely recommend and repurchase!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?