5 colors available

• Elf is a good brand?78 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Heather W.
Heather W.
i love love love this product i bought it in the grapefruit and it beats my previous method of scrubbing my lips in the shower with a washcloth. really good for before liquid lipstick. the bottom lipbalm thing is really on there tight though, i haven't been able to get it off. some people may need to put some kind of balm on before this exfoliator because it is a little rough. works perfect for me.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
I was really excited to try this product but it was always sold out every time I looked for it at the store! The product works okay, but takes a few times to actually notice any differences. You have to add water to feel the roughness and it has kind of a weird flavor and scent. I would probably pass on this again in the future and spend a few more dollars on something a little nicer.
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Boca Raton, FL
Love this stuff! I use this before/ after wearing a liquid lip because it really gets rid of any flakes/ dryness on the lips. It can be harsh for some, but for me personally I love it! Afterwards I follow up with some AquaphorūüôĆūüŹĹ this combination HAVE totally saved my dry lips!
Vicki W.
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
Review for: Other
So I asked a question about lip scrubs on here, many people recommend this ELF lip exfoliator. I got mine in brown sugar, it was cheap $2 at Walmart and let me tell you it's worth it. What took me so long to try this. It's easy to use, very gritty and takes away the dead skin and leaves your lips smooth with an amazing feeling. I highly recommend this product, you won't be sorry if you try it
Shayla B.
Shayla B.
Review for: Other
Old navy sells ELF products. I came across this in the winter while waiting to check out at old navy. I love the scent of it and it does a good job of moisturizing and getting the dead skin off. However, I am not a huge fan because the moisture from this doesn't last long at all and the lipstick kind of crumbles as it gets more use. I think i prefer a lip exfoliator that is not a stick.
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.
Kalamazoo, MI
Review for: Coconut
This Elf lip exfoliator is absolutely amazing. First of all, it is easy to apply because it is in stick form and you don't waste a ton of it during application. It helps remove all of the extra dry skin and it smells wonderful too. It does everything you need and is way more affordable than most other Lip exfoliators. It does exactly what I need it to do without causing me to break the bank!
Molly S.
Molly S.
Douglasville , GA
Review for: Other
I bought this before they came out with all of the flavor options so I have the original one. It smells and tastes great. This is a great product, especially because it's so affordable. I like that it is in lipstick format because I hate the exfoliators that you have to use your finger with. My only complaint is that it broke, but I'm usually kind of rough with it so that could be my fault.
Autumn R.
Autumn R.
Bucyrus, OH
Um...yes?! I bought this on a whim, after having a rough day and needing a pick-me-up. Honestly I thought it was a lip gloss! It's even better... at first I was like, what? It was rough but...felt good .. and tasted good! I hate anything on my lips that tastes....bad. After a couple uses my lips were smooth and very happy! Now I've bought this a couple times! Definitely recommend this!!
Mackenzie F.
Mackenzie F.
This product exfoliates my lips better than any other I have tried, and for a better price. I couldn't recommend this more, especially to a liquid lipstick lover like me. I use it nightly and leave the oils on my lips overnight and have noticed a real difference in my lips.
Ebony R.
Ebony R.
so i just recently purchased the e.l.f. lip exfoliator and i can honestly say it doesn't work. it just dragged my lips across my face leaving them red and sore. i even tried putting chapstick on my lip and the stick itself to soften it up and let the beads exfoliate but nothing worked. I'm glad this was only three dollars because i haven't used it again since i used it the day i bought it
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?