BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Dangelys O.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Other more...
The brown sugar scrub is the best. I use it twice a week and within days I saw a noticeable difference in my lip color and smoothness. Cleaned all residue from dark lipsticks and stains. A must have everywhere.
Jamie N.
I absolutely LOVE this exfoliator! I got it about two weeks ago and have probably used it every other day since. I have it in the original brown color which is very sweet and almost vanilla-smelling which I love! It really does make my lips feel so much softer instantly after use. And for the price and convenience of this exfoliator, you can't beat it! With this beauty, I don't have to worry about the winter making my lips super chapped, preventing me from wearing my favorite lipsticks! I just ordered three more of these to give as gifts - one in the original brown, and the two other options which are sweet cherry and mint maniac. Some other reviewers have said that the original dries out quickly, but I haven't experienced that. Many reviewers have said that the other two options are longer-lasting and work better/more gently so I'm excited to see what my friends and family think of the other two options! Overall, I don't think that you can go wrong with this product for the price!
Dinah L.
Auburn, NY
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
The flavor is pretty great. The weird part is the sand in the lipstick. The texture is a bit weird and if you push too hard it can rip your lip open. However. After using it regularly I felt a difference.
Very very nice! I absolutely love this stuff. Would defiantly recommend. It is nice for dark or light skinned people. It's all around very very nice. I enjoy having it to attend parties or going out for the evening. It is just stunning.
Julia G.
Review for: Other more...
the exfoliator works sooo well. its not very harsh but works good and smells amazing. its a sugar scrub so it also tasts pretty good i use this before applying any lip products for a smoother application
Giovanna A.
Crestview, FL
This is my favorite exfoliator. I have bought other name brands and keep going back to this one. I think the convenience of a lipstick tube, and because it has a rougher texture than other exfoliators that i used is what sold me. I do put a drop of oil on the tip of the tube before applying to put extra moisture on my lips and tone down the roughness just a little. It works great and makes my lips extra smooth.
Rachel A.
Plainsboro, NJ
I love this product, I use the mint one- it's not overly minty, pretty subtle. The fact it's in a stick makes it so much more convenient than a pot you have to dig your finger into when you have long nails, and it's super super affordable
Olivia K.
Conway
Review for: Other more...
This product leaves the scrub behind after a while of using it. It has a pretty packaging and doesn't look cheap. I bought it at Walmart. All of e.l.f's product are cheap and so was this one. I would not buy this product again.
Mi L.
Beltsville, MD
Review for: Mint Maniac more...
This is such an easy product to use! The granules aren't fine so it's a bit course on the lips but it does get the job done. I like using when my lips are very dry and crusty or before applying lipstick!
Lauren P.
Granite Falls, NC
This is a pretty good product. This is the original flavor. I haven't tried the new flavored they have yet. The packaging is cute. It looks like lipstick. It works really well for exfoliating your lips.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?