5 colors available

How to use:

Michele C.
Michele C.
Tacoma, WA
I love this stuff. It's cheap, smells like brown sugar, and leaves a soothing balm on the lips. It leaves my lips feeling smooth and moisturized. My only con is that if you do not use it for a while, it can dry out a little. But I bet if you scrap off a little of the surface, it will resolve this. I love the packaging as a lipstick because it allows for easy application instead of a messy sugar paste all over the place. Highly recommended!
Asia B.
Asia B.
This stuff tastes so good and makes your lips so soft that I can't stop using it. The packaging is sleek and nice like any other lipstick and it is so easy to use. Since I've gotten mine I have purchased one for my mom as well.
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is hands down one of my favorite lip exfoliators! First because of the stick form it doesn't make a mess on your fingers when you put it on your lips! It's much easier to apply. All of the scents smell good and it tastes fine if you get it in your mouth. I always put some type of balm on my lips after exfoliating but I don't necessarily need too after using this because it puts a moisturizing layer of product after you scrub it off.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Review for: Other
I honestly don't know how I went without exfoliating my lips after I purchased this product. I absolutely LOVE it. It makes your lips so soft and smooth (to the point where my boyfriend even pointed it out). It makes your lips look rosy and so pretty. I used to use it almost every day. The only thing I wish is that it had a little bit more product, but only because I love it so much that I use it frequently. Definitely recommended product.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Hutto, TX
I really love this product. The smell is great and it does a good job exfoliating. I love the product design as it is easy to apply and you can put some pressure into scrubbing. The only reason I went with 4 stars is because I feel like I use a lot of product woth just one application. I feel like I would be going through it pretty quickly. I was sent this product for free through Influenster for testing purposes. All opinions are my own.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Great budget friendly exfoliator! Though I like exfoliators better in a pot this isn't too hard forr me to work with. After scrubbing I like to leave it on for a minute then wipe it off. The scrubiness stays the same as you use the product which is awesome and you can feel the oils work into your lips and hydrate them,
Sara H.
Sara H.
Los Angeles, CA
I originally got this for my boyfriend who has constant dry and cracked lips. He's been using this every so often for about 2 weeks and it's really help out. I got this at an elf store here in LA and it was very well worth the 3 dollars. I would definitely buy this again always nice finding an affordable gem.
Gabby S.
Gabby S.
Muncie, IN
This product works really well. It has sugar in it which tastes very sweet (added bonus if you ask me! :) ). It goes on like a lipstick so its portable. I like I use it in the middle of the day as a way to clean up the dead skin on my lips. Overall a good product. My stick broke but I think that was because I was too rough on it. I would definitely buy this again especially for how good the price was and how long it's lasted me.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Review for: Sweet Cheery
The stick format is my favorite when it comes to lip exfoliators. That is one big reason I love this product. Second is the amazing scent. Its fake cherry but it smells delicious (and tastes it too!). I use this before liquid lipstick or any really emollient nude lipstick. It smoothes out my lips surface and helps decrease lines. It starts out a little too soft but as you work your way into the bulliet you get a more rough consistency.
Shantha V.
Shantha V.
Really like this exfoliator! Although its the only one I've ever used, I still think its really good. Its sweet and yummy, and although it says to wipe off, i just lick it off my lips after I'm done. It makes my lips really smooth and a nice pink color. Use it before all big occassions, just cause its fun!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?