BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
I was really excited to try this product but it was always sold out every time I looked for it at the store! The product works okay, but takes a few times to actually notice any differences. You have to add water to feel the roughness and it has kind of a weird flavor and scent. I would probably pass on this again in the future and spend a few more dollars on something a little nicer.
Vicki W.
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
Review for: Other
So I asked a question about lip scrubs on here, many people recommend this ELF lip exfoliator. I got mine in brown sugar, it was cheap $2 at Walmart and let me tell you it's worth it. What took me so long to try this. It's easy to use, very gritty and takes away the dead skin and leaves your lips smooth with an amazing feeling. I highly recommend this product, you won't be sorry if you try it
Autumn R.
Autumn R.
Bucyrus, OH
Um...yes?! I bought this on a whim, after having a rough day and needing a pick-me-up. Honestly I thought it was a lip gloss! It's even better... at first I was like, what? It was rough but...felt good .. and tasted good! I hate anything on my lips that tastes....bad. After a couple uses my lips were smooth and very happy! Now I've bought this a couple times! Definitely recommend this!!
Mackenzie F.
Mackenzie F.
This product exfoliates my lips better than any other I have tried, and for a better price. I couldn't recommend this more, especially to a liquid lipstick lover like me. I use it nightly and leave the oils on my lips overnight and have noticed a real difference in my lips.
Ebony R.
Ebony R.
so i just recently purchased the e.l.f. lip exfoliator and i can honestly say it doesn't work. it just dragged my lips across my face leaving them red and sore. i even tried putting chapstick on my lip and the stick itself to soften it up and let the beads exfoliate but nothing worked. I'm glad this was only three dollars because i haven't used it again since i used it the day i bought it
Juliana ūüĎĎ.
Juliana ūüĎĎ.
San Jose , CA
Review for: Other
I bought this because I seen it in an Instagram video and it being elf I knew it was affordable so I went ahead and bought it let me tell you I love it. Since it looks and feels like it has a sand like texture it really makes my lips smooth and soft! It's basically like a lip scrub & I do it before I put on any lipstick and it lets my lips stay soft and the lipstick looks great all day!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Powell
Review for: Other
I typically use whatever balm I love currently and regular old sugar, this stick combines the two and I don't have to think about it. There is nothing terribly special about it, but it works and gives you a single tube of product to use. Simple and effective, plus it tastes good. The only problem is as you use it, it's really easy to snap the stick right off because of the sugar in it.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Review for: Sweet Cheery
Before I tried Paula's Choice lip exfoliator, I tried ELF's. There is a LOT to like about this version. It has a slick, sleek black lipstick-like container. It is easy to apply. The smell is so sumptuous that you want to eat it instead of using it. After following instructions, dry skin did come off my lips. I found that Paula's Choice was a tad more potent, but I am still loving this product!
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
I use this daily because my lips always seem to be dry. I love this! I have used the unscented one, or the brownish one, not any of the flavored ones, but I LOVE this. It exfoliates perfectly, and Doesn't taste horrible which is good, because I always get lip scrub type things in my mouth. It has good ingredients in it, which helps keep my lips soft and smooth after use. 10/10 recommend.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Puyallup , WA
Review for: Sweet Cheery
I love this lip scrub! It has a very pleasant taste and does not have an overpowering odor. I always keep one in my collection, especially around the dryer seasons. My only complaint is the applicator. No matter what you do, there is no way to keep this product looking 'pretty'. You will make a mess of its packaging. But, that does not bother me much and will not prevent me from purchasing it in the future.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?