BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Vee V.
Cicero, IL
The ELF Lip Exfoliater works well for those with chapped lips. It helps clean off the dead skin without any pain. It is cost efficient and smells great! After buying it once, I bought three more just because I was hooked!
Diana P.
Bellevue , NE
Review for: Mint Maniac
O.M.G!!!! Best lip exfoliate and the best thing is super affordable and is mess free, it makes your lips super soft and crusty free, love that's it's in lipstick and no have to deal with finger diping in the exfoliation.
Fariha H.
Lowell, MA
I started using this mainly because I had dry lip problem and my lips are kinda dark. So I saw this & started using it every night & the first one broke on me, but I still used it picking it out with my fingers & I loved the product so had to buy another. also it lasts for a long time!
Jess W.
Boca Raton , FL
Review for: Sweet Cheery
I love love love this lip exfoliater it's easy to use and makes my lips super soft and moisturized. It's a good value and it's not pricey at all! And it has an extra little tub of chapstick that you pop off at the bottom
Mia V.
Union, NJ
Tastes so good! lol. I love that this is in lipstick form and i don't my hands dirty when using it like other lip scrubs.  It also seems very natural and not made from chemicals. I have only tried a few lip scrub but this is my favorite and I always tell people to try it out and for $3, you might as well!
Cynthia N.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Once I got the hang of this product, it quickly became one of my faves! The instructions obviously don't mention this but you need to wear down the product a bit before getting to the gritty sugar scrub. For a gentle scrub, lightly dampen your lips. I did that initially but found that a dry scrub really got rid of any dry winter skin I had on my lips. No need to worry about your lips getting too dry--the exfoliator is packed with nourishing oils to keep your lips moisturizer. I also like how compact it is. Fits in perfectly with all my other lip products. Highly recommend this product to anyone looking for an excellent and inexpensive lip exfoliator!
Jennifer S.
Lafayette, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for an every day scrub. Tastes great to boot. Great for a pre salve treatment. Awesome price point while most other products like this are going for over $10!
Karla H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this lip exfoliator. I love it comes in lipstick form making it so easy to apply. I love how my lips feel so soft after using it. My favorite part is how it's a great quality product and yet so affordable.
Britney V.
Lake Charles , LA
I could eat this stuff it smells so good! It actually tastes good too! And does what it's supposed to do... exfoliate. So cheap too! Can't go wrong with this! Go buy it!
Miriam B.
I love E.L.F products. Not only are the prices great but the quality of the products are just as good. I love how this lip exfoliator takes the dead skin off my lips and moisturizes them.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?