BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

Cassie R.
Cassie R.
Hyde, PA
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I got this to try around Christmas and was so happy I did. It really helps with my lips because they are extremely dry and chapped almost always. The exfoliatior really helps to get the little flakes and dead lip skin off so I can really get a good moisturizing balm in. I really liked the lip color as well. Mine was a dark red shade. It is a matte color, so it's pretty drying. The drying isn't so bad like some other matte lippies.
Audrey B.
Audrey B.
Galloway, NJ
Lip scrubs tend to be very messy to apply, so elf is a GENIUS for putting their product into a lipstick-style tube for convenience! The lip scrub is easy to apply, smells AMAZING (my favorite scent is cherry), and it works well to exfoliate the lips. It is an amazing product at an affordable price; I would definitely recommend.
Caitlen T.
Caitlen T.
Valencia, CA
Meh, it's extremely malleable which I do not like in a lip exfoliator, and the beads were not gently enough. I got pimple in my lip line too, that's disgusting, and doesn't happen unless I'm using some sketchy product that clogs pores. I gave two stars because of price, and I personally have extremely sensitive skin so it probably won't make everyone break out. e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
I was really excited to try this product but it was always sold out every time I looked for it at the store! The product works okay, but takes a few times to actually notice any differences. You have to add water to feel the roughness and it has kind of a weird flavor and scent. I would probably pass on this again in the future and spend a few more dollars on something a little nicer.
Heather W.
Heather W.
i love love love this product i bought it in the grapefruit and it beats my previous method of scrubbing my lips in the shower with a washcloth. really good for before liquid lipstick. the bottom lipbalm thing is really on there tight though, i haven't been able to get it off. some people may need to put some kind of balm on before this exfoliator because it is a little rough. works perfect for me.
Shayla B.
Shayla B.
Review for: Other
Old navy sells ELF products. I came across this in the winter while waiting to check out at old navy. I love the scent of it and it does a good job of moisturizing and getting the dead skin off. However, I am not a huge fan because the moisture from this doesn't last long at all and the lipstick kind of crumbles as it gets more use. I think i prefer a lip exfoliator that is not a stick.
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Boca Raton, FL
Love this stuff! I use this before/ after wearing a liquid lip because it really gets rid of any flakes/ dryness on the lips. It can be harsh for some, but for me personally I love it! Afterwards I follow up with some AquaphorūüôĆūüŹĹ this combination HAVE totally saved my dry lips!
Molly S.
Molly S.
Douglasville , GA
Review for: Other
I bought this before they came out with all of the flavor options so I have the original one. It smells and tastes great. This is a great product, especially because it's so affordable. I like that it is in lipstick format because I hate the exfoliators that you have to use your finger with. My only complaint is that it broke, but I'm usually kind of rough with it so that could be my fault.
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.
Kalamazoo, MI
Review for: Coconut
This Elf lip exfoliator is absolutely amazing. First of all, it is easy to apply because it is in stick form and you don't waste a ton of it during application. It helps remove all of the extra dry skin and it smells wonderful too. It does everything you need and is way more affordable than most other Lip exfoliators. It does exactly what I need it to do without causing me to break the bank!
Rachel V.
Rachel V.
Review for: Other
For $3, this stuff is great. I usually have to "clean" it between uses because the dead skin stays stuck to it. The packaging is metal and kind of weird, and it holds water in so I usually let it sit out open on my sink. I felt like I went through the whole tube pretty quickly but again, for $3 and since it's available at target that's not awful. Definitely makes applying lip color easier!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?