5 colors available

How to use:

Brandi O.
Brandi O.
Review for: Other
Chose Clear or the lip exfoliator that looks like brown sugar. Smells great, like a dessert. Not overwhelming. Used once. Almost like a lip balm. Was expecting more "scrub". Will apply more pressure next time. Good sturdy lip product, don't feel like it'll break off. But why Aspartame in ingredients?? Weird. Lips did feel really smooth and "buffed" after just once use. Will continue to use. Bought for $3 at Walmart! Love ELF and their affordable pricing.
Ymelda S.
Ymelda S.
Manteca, CA
Review for: Sweet Cheery
I can't say much about this product. This is the first lip scrub I've used. It definitely tastes like cherry and it does the job. It's very easy to use and it feels nice on my lips. I personally prefer a more rough scrub. I would recommend this if your not willing to spend a lot of money on a lip scrub. It's about $4.00
Emmy L.
Emmy L.
Ellicott City, MD
Review for: Other
I had high hopes for this product. I've been looking for a cheap portable lip scrub for reapplying during the work day. The first few uses were great! The product did exactly what you'd expect. However, after the first few uses, the balm was completely worn down and the sugar scrub was super harsh up against my lips. If they could find a way to ensure that the sugar would scrub as well as the balm moisturizes, I would happily give it another go.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Anniston, AL
Review for: Mint Maniac
I love, love, LOVE this product! This is incredibly affordable and performs as well as any of the high-end lip exfoliators that I have used in this past.  I love that it is packaged like a traditional lipstick instead of some of the other brands that are in jars or pots that you have to stick your finger into to get the product.  This is much more hygienic and not messy.  The smell/taste of the mint is fabulous and refreshing.  This product gets every bit of the dry/dead skin from my lips without being too rough on that gentle skin. And since they are so affordable I buy them for friends and family and just give them away since I think they are so wonderful. This is a staple on my vanity. I always have at least a couple on hand! lol
Cat M.
Cat M.
Winston Salem, NC
Can I give this product 10 stars!!? So amazing. I have mint maniac(courtesy of Influenster) and cherry tart. They make my lips feel so smooth and plump. It's very easy to clean as well. Idk about anyone else but I get grossed out after I exfoliate so I clean the Tip with a paper towel til I remove the layer that was on my lips and it's like brand new
Anastasia S.
Anastasia S.
Copiague , NY
I love this ELF Lip Exfoliator! It glides on smooth and It has a nice scrubbing feeling so you actually feel it working. It is great for the summer after a day out in the sun, but also in the cold windy winter when chapped lips take over! It scrubs off all the dead dry skin, letting the nice soft smooth layer shine through!
Desirae W.
Desirae W.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Other
Love love loveeeee this product! It's amazing! It works wonderful and smells amazing too! It really helps exfoliate my lips and leaves them feeling soft. I use this right before I apply matte lippies on. It helps get rid of dry, chapped skin on your lips and leaves them feeling soft. I highly recommend buying this!
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Kinnelon, NJ
Review for: Sweet Cheery, Mint Maniac
I absolutely adore this product! I used to work for the company, so I have tried tons of their products. This is in my Top 5! The Sweet Cherry is my personal favorite, but I also love the Mint Maniac. I love that this lip exfoliator is mess-free, and you don't have to use your fingers. Tip: if you pop our the colored cap on the bottom, you get a little bonus lip balm to use after you exfoliate! Cruelty-free beauty on a budget at it's best!
Michele C.
Michele C.
Tacoma, WA
I love this stuff. It's cheap, smells like brown sugar, and leaves a soothing balm on the lips. It leaves my lips feeling smooth and moisturized. My only con is that if you do not use it for a while, it can dry out a little. But I bet if you scrap off a little of the surface, it will resolve this. I love the packaging as a lipstick because it allows for easy application instead of a messy sugar paste all over the place. Highly recommended!
Asia B.
Asia B.
This stuff tastes so good and makes your lips so soft that I can't stop using it. The packaging is sleek and nice like any other lipstick and it is so easy to use. Since I've gotten mine I have purchased one for my mom as well.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?