BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Yesenia B.
Dallas, TX
I truly like this lip exfoliator. I feel like it does an awesome job and it only costs $3! It leaves my lips nice and soft every time. The scent options that they have too is great. My favorite is the coconut.
Salina G.
Victorville , CA
My lips have been very chapped lately and need something to help with the dry skin on my lips. So for the price of this I would say it works pretty good and helped with my lip probably
Jayne M.
I absolutely love this product! I got it in the new mint flavor and it is so nice for a quick and easy exfoliation for your lips. It leaves my lips nice and soft. Just apply a lip balm immediately after use and your lips will be well hydrated for the rest of the day. This is perfect is you get dry, cracked lips often. I will definitely repurchase when I run out. For the price ($3) - WOW!!!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
This is really great for removing dead skin from lips and is a nice addition to my lipstick routine. I have the "sweet cherry" one and it smells really nice. It's also super affordable- only a few dollars at Target!
Gabrielle P.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Other more...
This product is a good idea but just does not work.it is super hard to apply on to the lips and you have to press super hard and go back and forth for a while to get any pay off it just easier to go in with a Norma lip scrub from a glass jar.
This is a good, light exfoliation for your lips. It smells good, and works very well. It's super moisturizing. It's very easy to use and didn't take much effort. I have only had mine for about three weeks, but it doesn't look like I've been using it at all. And for the price? Amazing.
Jazmine C.
Review for: Mint Maniac more...
The smell is amazing! And it makes my lips feel so hydrated and smooth after wearing lipstick or before I put it on it makes the lipstick smooth and the product is really great I would definitely buy again.
Anastasia G.
West Yarmouth, MA
This product is great. It makes my lips very soft and also it tastes and smells nice. My only issue was that when I first bought it, it was broken but other than that it's fine.
Trinity S.
Scio, OR
I love this product from Elf! It makes my lips so soft and smooth! And it smells so good! It's definitely a steal because it is so cheap. That's why I love Elf they have some good products for a great price!
Iliana g.
Fombell , PA
Review for: Mint Maniac more...
I love this stuff it is so inexpensive and really exfoliates my lips! I try to use it every night it's so easy like applying lipstick and it leaves my lips super soft and taste really good I will keep buying
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?