5 colors available

How to use:

Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Review for: Other
I love the concept of having a lip exfoliate in a lipstick bullet packaging! I have the original flavor they came out with (tastes like caramelized sugar) and I use it whenever I'm going to put a matte lip color on. It's also great for removing lipstick that can't be removed with Normal remover since it does have an oily base. The only thing is that I'm not sure how sanitary it is to scrub your lips over and over with a product like this, but it really doesn't bother me.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
San Diego , CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love, love, love this product! My friend told me about it and I had to have it. It does what it says and comes in a sleek lipstick tube. I use it when I feel my lips start to get crusty and dry. After, I apply my lip balm/stick. It beats having to make your own lip scrub when it already comes in a convenient stick form. On the plus side, you might get the sugary taste from the scrub.
Kate P.
Kate P.
I have this in the original, mint, and cherry. My favorite would be the mint as it just smells so nice and fresh. I have a few high end lip exfoliators and this one meets if not surpasses them. I choose this one over the more expensive ones all the time. The other ones that I have are in a pot form and what is so nice about this one is that it is in a stick form so it is just much more convenient to use. Will for sure repurchase and tell others about this great find!
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Hilo, HI
I bought this lip exfoliator at target for super cheap. It is easy to use and apply. I have super dry lips and this product works great with exfoliating all my dry skin. This isn't really a moisturizing product, so I recommend using a moisturizing balm after exfoliating. Great price and effective. I highly recommend this product.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Atlanta, GA
I bought this in both the Mint and the Clear. The Mint came broken in the box, which was unfortunate. I had read other reviewers complaining about how easy it was to break. It's cheap for a reason I guess. I ended up keeping the clear and it's a great lip exfoliator. I apply it and then let it sit for a while, then wipe of the granules before applying my lipstick. Or just apply after washing your face. It smells and tastes (I can't help myself) delicious.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Waymart, PA
My friend had got me this and I thought it was super cool how a lip escrub can be in lipstick form and you can feel the scrub when you use it and leaves your lips with a smooth finish that takes off dead skin and add moisture to your lips. The smell is either coconut or vanilla but it tastes great and doesn't feel like you have a lip scrub on your lips. The price is very inexpensive and I think it would be cool to try the new scents/flavors ELF came out with.
Francine V.
Francine V.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Sweet Cheery
I have very dry lips all. the. time., so I have to be constantly exfoliating and applying lip balms, and lip treatments and what not and I really like the practicality of this lip exfoliator, the fact that it is in a lipstick tube form makes it really easy to just toss in my bag and exfoliate on the go. I have the sweet cherry scent, and that's my only problem with it, the scent isn't really my favorite but it does a good job and the price is great.
TaShyra G.
TaShyra G.
This exfoliator is one of my favorites, mostly because of the packaging. It doesn't do anything fancier than other sugar scrubs, but I find the lipstick tube more convenient than a pot, especially on the go. I do like the oil content, and when my lips feel especially dry, warming up the scrub with my lips makes it melt a little and increases the amount of oil that goes on. I have one on my makeup table and another in my purse. For the price, I can't beat it.
Scheherazade L.
Scheherazade L.
Hobbs, NM
I ran across this scrub in my local Walmart and I'm so glad that I did! First I'll start by saying I didn't pay much, under $5. The scrub is just like a lipstick and that's how I've been using it. It has a pretty rough texture that works amazingly! It also has a very pleasant smell and a mild sweet taste. All I can say is my lips have never been so soft. Get it!
Brandi O.
Brandi O.
Review for: Other
Chose Clear or the lip exfoliator that looks like brown sugar. Smells great, like a dessert. Not overwhelming. Used once. Almost like a lip balm. Was expecting more "scrub". Will apply more pressure next time. Good sturdy lip product, don't feel like it'll break off. But why Aspartame in ingredients?? Weird. Lips did feel really smooth and "buffed" after just once use. Will continue to use. Bought for $3 at Walmart! Love ELF and their affordable pricing.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?