BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #41 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Olivia J.
Auburn, AL
Review for: Rose
The product works very well but is not in a stable tube, the exfoliating portion fell out of the container upon use and now is not easy to apply. This was my first time purchasing the product and wish it was better made.
Taisha L.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this! I wish I'd known about it sooner. I've needed this a lot. For a person who almost hoards lip-balms, this is a must. It works instantly. Now, I have very dry lips, the kind you need to constantly soothe and nourish to avoid them from peeling or cracking and just looking away from great. The first thing I noticed was the smell. I love it. It's sweet like sugar but for some reason I get coconut or even oatmeal and cinnamon which I love. I don't know, I have a weird nose. Regardless of the sugar in it, it glides smoothly and instantly conditions your lips with the softest balm I've ever tried. And it works. My lips are far better since I've been using it.
Dora M.
Love it. I wear matte liquid lipstick a lot and so this helps keep my lips nourished and not dry them out. It tastes great lol. The price and the quality are great.
Rachel H.
Free Soil, MI
I had been looking for a good lip exfoliator that didn't cost over $20 and then i found this! So glad I did. When i first started using it, I would run water over the exfoliator and later found out thats not how it's made to be used. You are supposed to just use it dry on your lips and once I started using it the correct way, it worked so much better!Pros: It does a bang up job at getting all the dead skin off your lips. It comes it a clever package and I think it's convenient to use. It also has a nice smell.Cons: If you rub too hard, your lips will start to bleed. I also am not really a fan of the taste. No, i didn't eat it, but when you put something on your lips, its bound to get in your mouth. I would buy this product again just because I don't want to pay for a super expensive lip exfoliator when I can find a decent one for $3.00
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
Review for: Other
So I asked a question about lip scrubs on here, many people recommend this ELF lip exfoliator. I got mine in brown sugar, it was cheap $2 at Walmart and let me tell you it's worth it. What took me so long to try this. It's easy to use, very gritty and takes away the dead skin and leaves your lips smooth with an amazing feeling. I highly recommend this product, you won't be sorry if you try it
Katt W.
Chicopee, MA
Purchased this on a whim the other day and so far it's alright.  The reviews saying it's more for slightly chapped lips is pretty accurate.  I've been using it every day for a couple days though and I'm starting to notice a difference.  I have the "clear" one which has a slightly vanilla scent which isn't too bad, my main complaint and the reason I really dock more than 1 star is the awful chemical taste I end up with in my mouth after I use it.  Any product you put on your lips, especially balms tend to get on the inside of your lips or tongue at some point and with this one, I end up with the gross chemical taste basically until I apply a different balm.
Cristy L.
One of the best drugstore exfoliators! Leaves your lips smooth and I like that you don't have to dip your hands in the product. I've repurchased this item twice!
Brooke C.
Rockingham , NC
Holy grail product!! The best lip scrub/exfoliator hands down, it's so convient and it has great exfoliation and maintains a great combo of balm and exfoliates throughout the entire tube. The original flavor/scent is classic but if you like rose scented products you'll love the rose scent version it's the exact same except there's a rose scent where it used to be a brown sugar, maple scent only. The mint and coconut scents are also amazing and I highly recommend you try this product especially if you like MATTE liquid lipsticks it's important to maintain smooth exfoliated lips so they'll look their best
Review for: Sweet Cheery
Absolutely love this product. It is very gritty but in the best way. Since it’s in stick form, it’s super easy to use. I get them from Walmart. I’ve bought multiple. I will definitely continue to repurchase.
Dalton A.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Oh my goodness this thing is amazing!
I've always had a problem with chapped lips, no matter how hydrated I am my lips will still be chapped, and it makes wearing lipstick hard sometimes.
This bad boy is my lip redeemer.
I do this right out of the shower each morning, and then put on some Chapstick right after, and I'm ready to wear any lipstick I want!
I don't have to deal with the weird peeling look anymore!
A definite must have for me.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?