BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #41 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Cynthia N.
Austin, TX
Once I got the hang of this product, it quickly became one of my faves! The instructions obviously don't mention this but you need to wear down the product a bit before getting to the gritty sugar scrub. For a gentle scrub, lightly dampen your lips. I did that initially but found that a dry scrub really got rid of any dry winter skin I had on my lips. No need to worry about your lips getting too dry--the exfoliator is packed with nourishing oils to keep your lips moisturizer. I also like how compact it is. Fits in perfectly with all my other lip products. Highly recommend this product to anyone looking for an excellent and inexpensive lip exfoliator!
Rebecca B.
Review for: Sweet Cheery
I had never heard/seen/used a lip scrub before this one. I got it from the elf website as a free gift last year and I'm hooked! It smells/tastes amazing! It makes my lips feel so soft and renewed! I will always buy it
Kristie H.
Review for: Sweet Cheery
I love this product. It's a great price. It smells amazing. It lasts a long time. It's super moisturizing and not harsh on your lips. I highly recommend this product.
Angie A.
Joplin
My sister got me hooked on this. Using this before applying lipstick has changed up my game tremendously!!! It adds so much deeper colors and makes my lips plumper
Kylie K.
Charlottesvle, VA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I had never used a scrub in the form of a lipstick. I loved this lip exfoliate. It was scrubby, not too rough though and the scent was nice. I would suggest it to those with dry lips.
Hannah H.
Memphis, TN
This. Stuff. Is. EXCELLENT. I had never used this before receiving it to try free from Influenster, but of all the products in my VoxBox I was most excited about trying this and I have not been disappointed! As others have mentioned, the biggest standout about this product is that it comes in a lipstick format, making it incredibly easy to apply and giving you no excuses not to exfoliate those smackers ;) I keep mine on my sink, reminding me to use it a few nights a week during my nighttime routine. I've found that it both exfoliates and softens my lips as I apply the scrub in gentle, circular motions. I always finish with some sort of balm or moisturizer, and the effect is amazing. I feel like it lasts me for a few days, giving me a smooth base to apply my lipsticks.

10/10 would recommend!!
Ashley H.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I have purchased many lip exfoliators. mainly the ones in little pots. I dislike having to put my fingers in these little pots to get the product out. When i seen elf cosmetics had ine in a stick formula and it was only 3 bucks at my local target I thought why not? After my nightime shower routine, i used this and the smell and taste are amazing. The product totally took all the dead skin off my lips and moistirized at the same time. I will be repurchasing this!
Megan G.
Review for: Sweet Cheery, Rose
Beats high end products and leaves them in the dust! Great price $3! The Sweet Cherry is my favorite flavor. I wish the stores would carry more flavors, so I have to order online, but it is worth it, you can get so many great things from the elf webpage! I have already repurchased once and I plan on repurchasing again!Only con I have is that once you use it a couple times the lip balm seems to disappear and it is most big chunks, but they taste great...lol and it still does the job, just gets a little messy/grainy
Alyssa B.
I absolutely love the Elf Lip Exfoliator! For only $3, it is definitely worth the low price. I have tried both the original and sweet cherry scents,  but they do offer other scents as well. This is really perfect to use for chapped winter lips in the cold weather. It has helped me a lot to keep my lips from getting cracked through the cold months.  I also love using it before putting on my lipstick because it exfoliates and moisturizes your lips to leave them nice and smooth. I love that this comes in lipstick type tube because it makes it so easy and convenient to use. There is no mess at all! This is a great product to add to your  beauty routine that will leave your lips feeling much smoother over time!
jessica v.
I love this stuff! It so economical it's crazy (under $5) and it's packed full of all natural ingredients! Works great to loosen that winter chap lips that occur from wind , sleeping or over moistening when we don't have lip balm! Just make sure to wind it down all the way and carefully close the lid. I accidentally knocked mine off the base. Could of been a combination of application pressure and that the lid inside divots in to fit only the balm (solid square with cylinder opening inside lid). so you can easily knock or knock it in a hurry. Will definitely buy again! So glad the more expensive brand I was going to try sold out during Black Friday deals at sephora! Got this for a great price at Ulta. They also had free gifts with purchase of certain dollar amount. I purchased a few other elf products and received a free mascara and cream to powder blush free! This stuff smells great too! Just tried the Mint flavor just as good if you like mint! Wish it had real mint extract instead of a perfume. Love the product otherwise!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?