5 colors available

How to use:

Naomi H.
Naomi H.
Hixson, TN
I bought the original one and the reason I bought it is because I get chapped lips sometimes. I also wear a lot of liquid lipsticks and sometimes just want a good lip exfoliator to make my lips look good. I was overwhelmed by this product. It made my lips feel worse. I don't recommend using this if you have chapped lips because it won't make much if a difference in how they look. This feels a bit more rough than the lip exfoliators I've used in the past. It's an alright product, but not something I would recommend.
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Review for: Sweet Cheery
I absolutely love this product. The sweet cherry one dissolved nicely on your lips leaving a smooth silky feel on your lips. The price is amazing and it's super easy to use. I just wish that it came in a lipgloss tube so I could have more product. I use it everyday so I buy this product often. Wish it came in a bigger size.
Meagan S.
Meagan S.
Wilmer , AL
I love this e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator as a cheap alternative! And what's so good about it is that this product is only $3.00. YES $3.00!! This lip exfoliator does the job like any other exfoliator does so you don't have to break the bank for an expensive brand. It's also easy to apply since the product is in a lipstick tube, just apply and rub your lips or use your fingers! I absolutely love this product and plan to buy it again when I run out of it. I highly recommend to other people who is looking to buy a non expensive lip exfoliator.
Morgan D.
Morgan D.
Bellmead, TX
I am absolutely in LOVE with e.l.f. Lip Exfoliater in Clear! I seriously can't believe a $3 dollar product works as well as this one does! Plus, its so easy to use! You just take of the top and rub it on your lips then wipe the excess of! It smells great, tastes great and leaves your lips feeling great! This is a no brainer for me! Great product at a great price!
Tara D.
Tara D.
Dublin, VA
Amazing product!! I should have known how good it was because its always out of stock when i go to the store. I have chapped lips it makes my matte lipsticks look dry and crusty. And always having to reapply whatever im wearing on my lips. I have black marks also from smoking but i use this product before i put on any makeup and leave on for a few minutes then rub in and its helped make my lips so smooth and hydrated. It also smells great. Had really good ingredients at an affordable price. This is a MUST HAVE!
Karli M.
Karli M.
Adelanto, CA
Review for: Mint Maniac
I am honestly in love with this product. It smells amazing and it's very well. It's only about $3. This is really great for these cold fall/winter days when your lips need a little more help and moisture. I adore it and am really excited I was able to try it out in the elf voxbox.
mallory z.
mallory z.
oak creek
This is such a neat product. I have never used anything like this before. My lips get chapped from this stupid Wisconsin weather. So I needed something to make them smooth. I saw people talking about this online so I thought that I would give it a try. You just use it like a normal lipstick. Rub it around a few times until you feel it gently exfoliating. Once your done just wipe off the excess with a washcloth and boom, soft lips. And I think it was only like $3!! Awesome product!!
Shakeymama :.
Shakeymama :.
Review for: Other
I Love thing stick of magic. My first application I could feel such a difference. The smell is Awesome it's pretty subtle but sweet. The taste is ahh but not nasty, can't help but taste a bit of you lips. After the scrub my lips were so moist and smooth. I did apply lip balm after but I hardly needed to with all the moisture from stick. It's cute shaped just like Lipstick which I think is super cute !!! Great Great Buy for only $3 it gets the job done. You will not be dissatisfied.
Krista M.
Krista M.
I love this product! I use it once a week, usually with a lip balm on my lips already. I only use it once a week, because it is very abrasive. I have noticed that the lip balm that is around the pieces of sugar is not substantial. I don't like that I have to use a lip balm to use this, but for the price, it is worth the extra step, especially because it is so inexpensive. In between using this, if I am planning on wearing a liquid lipstick, I recommend the Lush sugar scrubs!
Kaitlyn E.
Kaitlyn E.
texas
Just found out about this product last year and lets just say LIFE CHANGER!!!!! Im not the best at remembering to moisturtzing my lips every day and when i go to put on lipstick its just a big mess... but withnthis product it literally clears everything up in a few short mins! I love this helps me out sommuch to get the dried skin off my lips. The only problem i have with it is it gets messed up and deformed a little after using it but other then thst its perfect
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?