BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Trinity S.
Scio, OR
I love this product from Elf! It makes my lips so soft and smooth! And it smells so good! It's definitely a steal because it is so cheap. That's why I love Elf they have some good products for a great price!
Karla H.
Before I start my makeup routine I first apply the e.l.f. Lip exfoliator and it does wonders. I live in an area where it's cold most of the year. This isn't great for my lips because it causes them to become crusty and chapped. But as soon as I apply the lip exfoliator by elf my lips become instantly smooth
Katy F.
El Cajon, CA
YOU GUYS. I have such dry, painfully chapped lips in the winter and swear every year that I'm going to find a good lip exfoliator that doesn't break the bank. Thanks to influenster, the best of the best (and cheap!!) just came in the mail for free for me to test! And I honestly love it so much!! This stick of mint maniac is gritty enough that you can control just how rough it scrubs your lips. The scent and taste are nice even though you aren't supposed to leave it on after. I've used this for two days in a row one time a day followed by a good coat of my usual chapstick and my lips feel fantastic!! My only advice is not to use this before a big event unless you're going for a red lip! At least my lips were slightly red from the pumice (I ain't mad).
Kelley H.
I got this in mint and I truly enjoy it. It doesn't have a bad taste and it has a nice scrub to it. It's not too abrasive or anything. Leaves your lips feeling nice and soft. Also the price is nice as well!
Misha R.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Other more...
I purchased this in the original formula. It's $3 and works amazing ! I use it nightly as apart of skin routine. It keeps my lips nice and smooth and exceeded expectations. I try to buy two or three at time as it's always sold out! Great buy !
Tiara G.
I think that it is safe to say that we have all had that lip struggle at one point in our life. I have done everything from DIY to purchasing expensive scrubs… at the end of the day I choose to use the E.L.F. lip exfoliator because it is not only affordable but it works like a charm. I am especially enjoying the new formulation of mint one. I find that compared to the clear one it is a much finer sugar. In my opinion it is easier to use and does a better job of removing anything that you would like to be removed. I cannot recommend this product enough. It has made my lip game is so much stronger. Thank you so much Influenster, for sending me this product to try out. I absolutely love it and will be purchasing when this one runs out.
Jazmine C.
Review for: Mint Maniac more...
The smell is amazing! And it makes my lips feel so hydrated and smooth after wearing lipstick or before I put it on it makes the lipstick smooth and the product is really great I would definitely buy again.
Marissa B.
Waleska, GA
I use this lip exfoliater in "mint", it is my favorite to use before applying matte lipsticks to remove any dead, dry skin. The slight scent/flavor is pleasant. It really makes my lips smooth and moisturized.
Gabrielle P.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Other more...
This product is a good idea but just does not work.it is super hard to apply on to the lips and you have to press super hard and go back and forth for a while to get any pay off it just easier to go in with a Norma lip scrub from a glass jar.
Anastasia G.
West Yarmouth, MA
This product is great. It makes my lips very soft and also it tastes and smells nice. My only issue was that when I first bought it, it was broken but other than that it's fine.
Cristina R.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?