5 colors available

How to use:

Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Girardville, PA
love this balm! It's one of very few products that actually helps my problem lips instead of just making them feel a little better while it's on. No flavor to annoy me or interfere with food or coffee, no peppermint to irritate my lips, and the color is flattering and the payload is just right for me, not pale but not "I'm wearing lip stuff!" either (Fireberry is my favorite). The SPF is the big deal for me. Cons: it's really sticky. I have to put my hair up or it's glued to my lips. Also really difficult to get off cups, I run them through the dishwasher twice.
Madhu D.
Madhu D.
I just love this product. So when I got a chance I brought 2 of this from Ulta since I couldn't find in retails. Very easy to use, just rub in your lips gently, then clean with water and pat dry with towel. After that I apply lip balm. It exfoliates my lips perfectly. I use this routine before applying any matte lipstick or liquid lipstick. So my lips look smooth overall without any dry flaky bits on it. Highly recommend it.
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
Review for: Sweet Cheery
This product is one of my favorites from e.l.f!!! It's so easy to exfoliate your lips with this product, since you can use it just like a lipstick. It removes dead skin very quickly and leaves the lips feeling very soft with a sweet cherry taste. The only comment I'd make to anyone who wants to purchase this product would be that when the exfoliator is new I find that it doesn't perform as well, but after using it for a few days it should work perfectly! Other than that this is an awesome product and I'd recommend it to anyone!
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Vallejo, CA
I'm pretty happy with this purchase. I picked this up at my local Walmart for $2. It works just like a lipstick basically, you gently use the stick to scrub your lips. I leave it on for a few minutes, use my fingers to massage over once more and then use a cotton pad and micellar water to gently wipe it off. They recommend moisturizing your lips after using the exfoliator but in a pinch I've just applied a liquid lipstick and it's been fine.
Rochelle H.
Rochelle H.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Best couple bucks I've spent in a long time. I LOVE this stuff! I live in a coastal climate where the salty sea air wrecks havoc on my lips, and this lip exfoliator has reversed the damage in a matter of days. I picked up a handful of these and plan on including them in this Christmas's stocking stuffers for the girls AND the guys! Another fabulous product from e.l.f. that I hope never goes away.
Aria F.
Aria F.
Review for: Sweet Cheery
I always see Elf products and I wanted to give them a shop. I have dry lips, so I thought it might be worth getting this product to see if it would help keep them south. I really like the smell and the way it exfoliates my lips. Its got a grainy texture and scrubs away the dead skin. The removing part is my least favorite part- once you use it, it has got this weird sticky texture to it, but I felt like my lips were noticeably softer once I washed it off and proceeded with my normal lip routine. Would recommend!
Jeenalyn D.
Jeenalyn D.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Love the exfoliator. So cheap. Easy to use because it's in the form of a lipstick. The only problem that I've really found was that the sugar particles that exfoliate your lips isn't really equal throughout the entire exfoliator. Some parts I'll find a lot of sugar particles and then other parts is just the nourishing part without any sugar particles. It's still a very good and cheap exfoliator.
Naomi H.
Naomi H.
Hixson, TN
I bought the original one and the reason I bought it is because I get chapped lips sometimes. I also wear a lot of liquid lipsticks and sometimes just want a good lip exfoliator to make my lips look good. I was overwhelmed by this product. It made my lips feel worse. I don't recommend using this if you have chapped lips because it won't make much if a difference in how they look. This feels a bit more rough than the lip exfoliators I've used in the past. It's an alright product, but not something I would recommend.
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
Got this because it was hyped on YouTube. It is cheap but still not worth even the small price. The sugar (exfoliants) is not evenly distributed throughout the bullet so sometimes it exfoliated nicely and sometimes it had no sugar at all. I felt like I wasted a lot of product just trying to rub down to where it would actually do anything. I tried two tubes and two different flavors because I was sure that the first one I had was a dud. Apparently it is just like that. There are better lip exfoliators on the market.
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Review for: Sweet Cheery
I absolutely love this product. The sweet cherry one dissolved nicely on your lips leaving a smooth silky feel on your lips. The price is amazing and it's super easy to use. I just wish that it came in a lipgloss tube so I could have more product. I use it everyday so I buy this product often. Wish it came in a bigger size.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?