BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Tori H.
Arlington, TX
Absolutely love this. So cheap and effective. Perfect packaging. So much easier to use than the lush exfoliator. And it's cruelty free!!! Definitely recommend to anyone.
Christina S.
Turtle Creek, PA
I love the minty fresh feeling this lip exfoliate leaves behind! You have to use it with wet lips and a wet rag otherwise it tugs and tears your delicate skin. I use this 2-3x a week to keep my pout absolutely perfect and plump :)
Janeth R.
Edmonds , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's the size of an average lipstick so you can take it anywhere ! It's really good at exfoliating your lips. It takes off all the dead skin and it makes your lips really smooth . I'd buy again
Vicki T.
Pass Chris, MS
This lip scrub is amazing! Removes all the dead skin to reveal super soft lips. After I use mine I put on a nice lip treatment and my lips are soft for days. Love the scent as well!
Jasmine B.
Review for: Other
I like this lip exfoliator! It’s the best I’ve tried, especially if I don’t have a primer before applying lipstick. It helps to get all of the dead skin off before you apply lipstick so you can avoid that peeling with your lipstick on. Fantastic product and super cheap!
Kiara O.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Love this product !! During the winter my lips get very chapped with a lot of excess skin. I normally used a sugar and olive oil scrub but this is MUCH better. Just put it on like a lipstick and watch all the excess skin come off.
Rachel O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff really works! At first I was hesitant about trying it. I thought that it would mess up my lips or not get anything off. After just one use, you can see a huge difference where your lips are smoother without excess skin.
Ally C.
brooklyn
I love this exfoliator so much. Not only does it get rid of the dry flakiness on my lips, it hydrates them and keeps them extra smooth. It's also mint scented so it makes my lips feel very fresh
Alanna C.
This product is so convenient and easy to use. The packaging is so sleek and nice looking. The price is amazing for what it does! This product is such amazing and leaves my lips feeling amazing.
Kendra B.
Woodridge, IL
I love using this product. Is not only smooth but has little exfoliating scrub texture. I have reused this product many times. And it did meet my expectations fully. Very very easy to apply, just like chap stick. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?