5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Shakeymama :.
Shakeymama :.
Review for: Other
I Love thing stick of magic. My first application I could feel such a difference. The smell is Awesome it's pretty subtle but sweet. The taste is ahh but not nasty, can't help but taste a bit of you lips. After the scrub my lips were so moist and smooth. I did apply lip balm after but I hardly needed to with all the moisture from stick. It's cute shaped just like Lipstick which I think is super cute !!! Great Great Buy for only $3 it gets the job done. You will not be dissatisfied.
Krista M.
Krista M.
I love this product! I use it once a week, usually with a lip balm on my lips already. I only use it once a week, because it is very abrasive. I have noticed that the lip balm that is around the pieces of sugar is not substantial. I don't like that I have to use a lip balm to use this, but for the price, it is worth the extra step, especially because it is so inexpensive. In between using this, if I am planning on wearing a liquid lipstick, I recommend the Lush sugar scrubs!
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Review for: Other
I love the concept of having a lip exfoliate in a lipstick bullet packaging! I have the original flavor they came out with (tastes like caramelized sugar) and I use it whenever I'm going to put a matte lip color on. It's also great for removing lipstick that can't be removed with Normal remover since it does have an oily base. The only thing is that I'm not sure how sanitary it is to scrub your lips over and over with a product like this, but it really doesn't bother me.
Eileen B.
Eileen B.
Silver Spring, MD
I really love this and feel like it's a great value! I have the cherry one and it smells/ tastes great. I love how quickly it applies, I just keep it on my bathroom sink and put it on before I take a shower every morning. My lips are very soft and flake free, which is hard to do with this dry winter air and my love of liquid lipstick! I wish it was a little less firm so that I felt like I could apply more of it, but I'm unsure how they would accomplish that in the lipstick bullet form. I'm going to try the rose scent when it's time to repurchase.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
San Diego , CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love, love, love this product! My friend told me about it and I had to have it. It does what it says and comes in a sleek lipstick tube. I use it when I feel my lips start to get crusty and dry. After, I apply my lip balm/stick. It beats having to make your own lip scrub when it already comes in a convenient stick form. On the plus side, you might get the sugary taste from the scrub.
Kaitlyn E.
Kaitlyn E.
texas
Just found out about this product last year and lets just say LIFE CHANGER!!!!! Im not the best at remembering to moisturtzing my lips every day and when i go to put on lipstick its just a big mess... but withnthis product it literally clears everything up in a few short mins! I love this helps me out sommuch to get the dried skin off my lips. The only problem i have with it is it gets messed up and deformed a little after using it but other then thst its perfect
Kate P.
Kate P.
I have this in the original, mint, and cherry. My favorite would be the mint as it just smells so nice and fresh. I have a few high end lip exfoliators and this one meets if not surpasses them. I choose this one over the more expensive ones all the time. The other ones that I have are in a pot form and what is so nice about this one is that it is in a stick form so it is just much more convenient to use. Will for sure repurchase and tell others about this great find!
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Hilo, HI
I bought this lip exfoliator at target for super cheap. It is easy to use and apply. I have super dry lips and this product works great with exfoliating all my dry skin. This isn't really a moisturizing product, so I recommend using a moisturizing balm after exfoliating. Great price and effective. I highly recommend this product.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Atlanta, GA
I bought this in both the Mint and the Clear. The Mint came broken in the box, which was unfortunate. I had read other reviewers complaining about how easy it was to break. It's cheap for a reason I guess. I ended up keeping the clear and it's a great lip exfoliator. I apply it and then let it sit for a while, then wipe of the granules before applying my lipstick. Or just apply after washing your face. It smells and tastes (I can't help myself) delicious.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Waymart, PA
My friend had got me this and I thought it was super cool how a lip escrub can be in lipstick form and you can feel the scrub when you use it and leaves your lips with a smooth finish that takes off dead skin and add moisture to your lips. The smell is either coconut or vanilla but it tastes great and doesn't feel like you have a lip scrub on your lips. The price is very inexpensive and I think it would be cool to try the new scents/flavors ELF came out with.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?