BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #41 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Valerie F.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Review for: Other
Such a great exfoliator for such a low price. the lipstick applicator makes it so easy as well. the sugar makes it sweet and doesn't taste bad if you accidentally get some in your mouth. i recommend this to everyone!
Samantha C.
Review for: Coconut
This exfoliator is wonderful! It smells great snd really gets the dead skin off your lips. I like how cheap it is and the application is nice since you apply it like a lipstick. I would like to try the mint next time.
Allison N.
Wheelersburg
LOVE LOVE LOVE, this product! It really exfoliates my lips, gets the dead skin off and makes my lips feel brand new! This smells AMAZING! Like coffee and vanilla & is so affordable. Recommend this product times 100!
Samantha K.
Review for: Sweet Cheery
Love!! I honestly didn't know what to expect, and was so surprised when I realized I've needed this my whole life! Exfoliates, moisturizes, and has a great scent/taste! Everyone needs this, especially for the price!
RobinandBrandi M.
Senatobia
Another hit with the elf cosmetic line. The lip exfoiliator is amazing for chapped lips. Apply throughout the day or simply use under your lipstick and works great
Kennedyn N.
Review for: Rose
Loves these this lip exfoliator is so nice and got my lips haven’t a long effect a lot longer than any of my lip balms and lip exfoliators it’s very cheap and not to pricey and totally recommended it to my friends
Christian D.
Review for: Mint Maniac
Loved using this!! My lips are so incredibly soft. I had seen reviews on this and I was still amazed. You slide it on just like lipstick and it does the work. It also doesn't taste bad ;) I definitely recommend it.
Esmeralda P.
Lewisville, TX
Review for: Sweet Cheery, Pink Grapefruit, Mint Maniac, Rose
I liked it bought at target for about $4.00 it was pretty inexpensive. There is better ones out in the market but it did the job it had to. I use it before I start my makeup and leave it till I put my lip product on
Sho S.
Review for: Mint Maniac
My lips were extremely chapped and flakey, but this cheap product actually has helped. I apply it before bed, and as soon as I wake up at the begging of my makeup routine. Now my lips are smooth, after only a week!
Rachel F.
Baltimore
I love how convenient the packaging is having the scrub in a lipstick tube.  This way It's not messy at all and you don't lose any product. It was a great price and has lasted me a long time as a litte goes a long way. I would definitely re purchase!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?