BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Tery G.
Worthington, MN
Well first off I bought this lip exfoliate thanks to a makeup guru on IG. I loved the price and packaging of it! It did the job well! I will have to re buy it. I really saw a difference in my lips after using this!
Christian D.
Review for: Mint Maniac more...
Loved using this!! My lips are so incredibly soft. I had seen reviews on this and I was still amazed. You slide it on just like lipstick and it does the work. It also doesn't taste bad ;) I definitely recommend it.
Lauren P.
Denver, CO
This is my favorite lip exfoliator because it comes in a 'lipstick' form instead of a pot. I find it's less messy and works much better than any others I've used. It gets rid of dead skin and makes my lips softer.
Rachel J.
Roseville, MI
I was a bit sketchy about this but it's not bad. I had to use it a few times to actually notice a difference but once I did it was really nice. Left my lips feeling soft. For as cheap as it is it's a nice product to have around.
Review for: Mint Maniac more...
I absolutely love this product. The packaging is amazing and the products applies very smoothly. I found it really helpful for when my lips were having start to chap since it helped exfoliate the old skin cells and make my lips nice and smooth. I would absolutely recommend this. #freesponsership
Bibiana R.
Avenal, CA
Absolutely love this product it really makes your lips soft without being too rough I love the mint one it's my favorite I rub it on with the stick itself then continue rubbing it on with my finger it's not sticky and drying so it's really nice
Caroline F.
Vernonia, OR
Smells amazing, and easy to throw in a purse or makeup bag, however it takes a lot of products to feel like my lips have been fully exfoliated, but for the price I can't complain. I'd definitely buy again though!
Kimberly L.
Perkinston , MS
Review for: Other more...
Great for everyday use but mainly the winter time. Takes away the chappedness from lips to create a smooth canvas of lip. Repeat user of this product. Cannot say anything negative about it! Recommend to everyone!
Janelle M.
E.l.f makeup is so truly amazing! I've been using it since I was a kid and I'd honestly really good quality for the price! I would recommend this for anyone from a person New to makeup, or an experienced makeup artist!
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
I love the lip exfoliators from ELF! They're reasonably priced and they do a great job with my lips. I know it's taboo to admit these days but I'm a smoker and forever have chapped dry lips, this stuff is a godsend!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?