5 colors available

How to use:

Dia D.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Let me start off by saying that I absolutely love E.L.F. as a brand. They make some of the best affordable drugstore products on the market so of course when I saw that they had released a lip exfoliator I had to have it. But I have kind of a love/hate relationship with it. When I first purchase it is absolutely adore it but then when I go to use it again the top layer has dried out. So I end up having to scrape off the top layer everytime I go to use it therefore I end up wasting a lot of the product which I hate. I know it's super cheap so it's not like I'm losing a lot of money but still I don't like having to do that.
Tamara K.
Tamara K.
Baltimore , MD
I bought this lip exfoliator at the drug store and right when I opened it it broke at the bottom and would not be put back together. It is very rough and I do not know if it is effective I really dont know if it would last in its lipstick form without breaking and I was dissapointed. Will probably buy the pot lip exfoliator because the idea of a lipstick one is great the product broke before I could use it. Not worth the money.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Dale City, VA
I really enjoy this product so much! Not only is it insanely affordable but it does really work! I've seen a lot of people talk about how hard this is and yes, it can be hard but I think it's also about how hard to apply it to your lips. You don't have to dig this into your lips in order to exfoliate and I personally have never had an issue with it! I love the packaging because it makes it so easy to exfoliate your lips on a rush. I like to put this on in the morning after I get out of the shower and leave it on while I'm getting ready. Once I'm done, I can swipe this off and apply my lip color without a problem and my lips are nice and soft. I've also slept with this on before and it worked great! I also love the smell and it tastes sweet :)
Vivian S.
Vivian S.
Harlingen, TX
I have always had to deal with my lips split or dry and when I applied my lipstick looked horrible. But using this exfoliation on my lips at night before bed and once during the day I can see the big difference, my lips are now softer and look amazing. By the way, I use the mint maniac and I love it. e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Supriya S.
Supriya S.
College Station, TX
I have gone through three of these, and am on to my fourth one. This product is everything you want in a good lib scrub; It exfoliates without being too harsh, it is convenient, as it is not in a pot, and doesn't leave your lips dry, as it has a "chapstick" like presence in it. For $3, you can't go wrong with this, just make a trip down to your nearest target, which is where I bought mine, and stock up on a bunch of these. The only con is, once you get toward the end, it ends up collecting a lot of residue which ends up on your lips, but that is nothing a tissue can't fix!
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Sarasota, FL
Review for: Mint Maniac
So after seeing this product on here and reading some reviews I went out immediately to buy it. It was $4 at CVS.
I brought it home and opened up, immediately I was skeptical because it looked like a regular lipstick/chapstick. I decided to go ahead and use it, after a few swipes the exfoliators came out and it worked wonders!!
It was able to exfoliate all the dead skin off. The only difference between this and the LUSH sugar scrub that I use is this needs a lip balm after!! It gets rid of the dead skin but it will also leave them dry. This with a lip balm is perfect.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
New Smyrna Beach, FL
Review for: Sweet Cheery
This is such a good lip exfoliator and I'm so happy I decided to buy it. It is super easy to use, but I do wish it was in a jar instead of a lipstick because I feel like its going to break if I push too hard, which I want to do in order to exfoliate more. It tastes good and smells good, but its not strong at all and is more just the sugar than anything else. The packaging is really nice and kinda fancy for how cheap it is. I've dropped it a few times from three or four feet onto tile and you can't even tell. I highly recommend this and will definitely be repurchasing.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Chapel Hill, NC
Review for: Sweet Cheery
I had tried these way back when there were only the 2 "flavors" and I did not like them at all. I waited a few years and I read reviews that E.L.F. improved the formula so I went back out and bought the Sweet Cherry one. I love the shape of this product so many lip scrubs are in jars and require you to get your fingers all sticky. I like how this is shaped like a lipstick and does not require you to place the product on yourself. These last a while too. I do suggest wearing any balm before using this just because it can be a little rough on the lips.
Christian H.
Christian H.
San Pablo, CA
I really enjoy this product. It is gentle and does not irritate my skin like some exfoliating products do. It has enough scrubbing action to actually be effective. After multiple uses it still holds it's shape well. I have it in the cherry tart flavor which is quite nice and it rubs away easily.
It is a great first step before putting on a more drying lip color or a good way to end your night when removing makeup to keep that pout perfect.
Lita N.
Lita N.
Port Orchard, WA
This is an absolute must-have for my makeup and skincare routine! I use this morning and night when my lips are kinda gross. In the morning, I splash my mouth with warm water and scrub it with the exfoliator, wiping it off and follow up with my Vaseline Lip Therapy (original if I plan on using a different lip product after or the rose lip if I am going more casual). It already has jojoba oil to keep my lips extra moisturized. After all that, my lips are super smooth and supple. My fiance raves about the end result. I love this product and the price tag.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?