BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Allison A.
I've been wanting a lip exfoliator for awhile but didn't want to buy one of the high end ones for $20+, so I saw elf came out with a few new flavors and for $3 you can't go wrong. I got the black cherry and I am obsessed. It's a great amount of exfoliation without being too rough and it's so easy to apply since it's in a lipstick form. My lips are so soft and the exfoliation helps with making lips more plump too ☺
Samara K.
Denver, CO
This product works so well and is so inexpensive, I use it every night while getting ready for bed and my lips have never been smoother. I'm finding it particularly useful in maintaining my lips during the winter.
Melissa a.
Hackensack, NJ
this is amazingggg 😍😍. i love it so much because it enfliates my lips with the messiness of a lip scrub. the packaging it perfect because it's just like a lip stick but it's a scrub. i would recommend.
Bailey H.
Bedford, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product worked really well for me! It got rid of all the dead skin on my lips and left them feeling very smooth! It also smells and tastes very good! I will be repurchasing once mine runs out!
chelsea S.
Granada Hills, CA
Review for: Other
Absolutely love the original I feel like it's the only one that actually works the other ones just aren't as effective. I always repurchase this. I'd like for it to come in different packaging though so many of mine have split in half
Amber B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do like this product, but, because of its form, you don't get much product. While rubbing it on your lips, a lot of it falls off. It's easier to fit a lip scrub anf use your finger to apply it. You get more product and it's cheaper.
Dara F.
Review for: Rose
I really love this product, and feel like my lips are plumper after use! The price point is good. It is easy to use, but I wish it was flat, rather than lipstick shaped. I feel like it gets lopsided too easily. Overall a great product.
Jackie V.
Los Fresnos, TX
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
It was a little hard to purchase this at my local drug stores but I was out on a trip and saw it and grabbed all of them! I'm a repeating user of this kit. It's amazing! It does wonders to my lips. And it's just unbelievable. I absolutely recommend it to everyone.
Lexie H.
Uncasville , CT
I got this product for free when I purchased $25 or more of makeup from elf cosmetics.com. I loved it soicj, after it was gone I got another one. It makes my lips so soft and smooth. It helps remove the dead skin from my lips as well.
Alyssa A.
Baton Rouge, LA
Review for: Mint Maniac
I wish that this lipstick was more exfoliating. I expected it to taste better and work better, but I think considering the brand and price it's a great cheap buy to have in your makeup collection. I'd buy this and try it out yourself!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?