5 colors available

How to use:

Charlotte S.
Charlotte S.
Dickson, TN
I have had horrible chapped lips in the past and nothing helped, I finally saw this at Wal-Mart and thought I would give it a try, it is the most amazing product!! My lips are no longer crazy chapped, they are nice and smooth, I can wear lipstick without it looking cracked and ugly.
I love it so much I have a second one already bought for whenever my first one runs out and I bought one for my sister to try and she LOVES it too.
Really the only complaint is from one of my best friends boyfriend's, she bought it for him and his chapped lips. But he refused to try it because it looks like a lipstick, so a less feminine packaging may sell better.
Aimie L.
Aimie L.
Review for: Rose
This is the first lip exfoliater I had ever purchased. Such a low price ($2 - $3) for such an awesome product! I have to say this exceeded my expectations. I love how it's a convenient on-the-go product, as long as you have a tissue or napkin on hand to wipe your lips afterwards. Makes my lips feels super soft and free of dry or dead skin every time.  Just a couple tips: try to apply chapstick or wet/lick your lips before using and be careful not to apply too much pressure when using. Also, after several uses, this product will become more gritty, so try to wipe the tip of it with a napkin to smooth it out and reshape it before using.
Jackie R.
Jackie R.
Amarillo, TX
This E.L.F. lip exfoliator is an amazing find!! I've been searching for a lip exfoliator that won't set me back a ton of cash and this one may be worth the money and then some!! I have the Sweet Mint version and it feels like sugar being applied to your lips. It scrubs, scrubs, scrubs, then melts out to this beautiful balm. I usually just wipe off lip exfoliator and then apply lipstick or gloss, but I find myself reaching for this all the time now by itself!
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Des Moines
I am now on my third tube of El.F Lip Exfoliator. The only reason I give this 4 stars is because it does not seem to last quite long enough. ELF's products always have a long self life and are a great value for the money and while this a great value for the money, this one seem to slightly miss the mark.
 It does do the job of making your your lips smooth during the winter but I would advise only using this if you have very dry lips as it is a very rough texture and can hurt if you do have soft lips. It is not for the faint of heart. Has a very nice taste though and the packaging is very classy too!
Andrea Q.
Andrea Q.
I first have to say I love the brand. It's affordable, easy to find in stores and good quality. I bought this exfoliator in Old Navy, not expecting to find it there. Once I did, I was happy with my purchase because I had only spent 4 dollars! I had seen beauty bloggers use it before but I had never used it. Once I did, it was magnificent! Now every time I apply lipstick, I put it first. I have small lips so it kinda pumps them, as well as it leaves them soft and perfect. I really love the taste of the coconut butter, it's awesome. I will buy it again once I ran out of product, but for now, I'm super happy about it!
Heather P.
Heather P.
I have the brown sugar exfoliator:

I wanted to love this and maybe I'm using in wrong? But after the first few uses it kind of dries up to a sweet tasting lip balm because the moisturizing properties keep the exfoliating particles tucked away. To use I would probably need to scrape and or melt it down, which why would I do that? It would be a waste of product. The brown sugar one has quite large particles to exfoliate with but honestly I would rather this be in a pot cause the lip stick form doesn't really work for distributing them. I may give it another go with a different one since they are so cheap.
Ashleigh V.
Ashleigh V.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I tried this on a whim. I was shopping online and E.L.F was having a sale and you had to spend a certain amount to get the deal. So I added this because it was inexpensive and seemed like it would work. Boy does it. I love this! If you live lipsticks and lip stains you absolutely have to keep your lips exfoliated. And this does the trick. I like to put a little of my face wash on my lips and then scrub this in.
Dia D.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Let me start off by saying that I absolutely love E.L.F. as a brand. They make some of the best affordable drugstore products on the market so of course when I saw that they had released a lip exfoliator I had to have it. But I have kind of a love/hate relationship with it. When I first purchase it is absolutely adore it but then when I go to use it again the top layer has dried out. So I end up having to scrape off the top layer everytime I go to use it therefore I end up wasting a lot of the product which I hate. I know it's super cheap so it's not like I'm losing a lot of money but still I don't like having to do that.
Tamara K.
Tamara K.
Baltimore , MD
I bought this lip exfoliator at the drug store and right when I opened it it broke at the bottom and would not be put back together. It is very rough and I do not know if it is effective I really dont know if it would last in its lipstick form without breaking and I was dissapointed. Will probably buy the pot lip exfoliator because the idea of a lipstick one is great the product broke before I could use it. Not worth the money.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Dale City, VA
I really enjoy this product so much! Not only is it insanely affordable but it does really work! I've seen a lot of people talk about how hard this is and yes, it can be hard but I think it's also about how hard to apply it to your lips. You don't have to dig this into your lips in order to exfoliate and I personally have never had an issue with it! I love the packaging because it makes it so easy to exfoliate your lips on a rush. I like to put this on in the morning after I get out of the shower and leave it on while I'm getting ready. Once I'm done, I can swipe this off and apply my lip color without a problem and my lips are nice and soft. I've also slept with this on before and it worked great! I also love the smell and it tastes sweet :)
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?