BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Lorraine S.
Dumfries, VA
When I first got this I was so exited! However it is not as moisturizing as it looks. It felt mostly like sugar rubbing on my lips, you need to use the sides for it to feel soft. But the taste and smell is so nice!
Janece H.
Lafayette, LA
E.l.f has some really great and affordable products and this happened to be one of the ones I really like. I use it every week and it does wonders. I'm big on affordable makeup so if you're like me I suggest trying them out.
Claudia A.
Woodland, CA
If you are looking for a product that is going to do what you want to too, this one is great. I personally don't really like the taste (hard not to taste it when your putting it on your mouth) but it works. Leave my lips feeling soft and that's really all I wanted it for.
Tiara C.
Murfreesboro, TN
This Product Is Awesome. It Really Makes Your Lips Feel Hydrated After Wearing Lipgloss, Lipstick,Etc. It is Also Very Affordable. I Have Only Had Ot For A Little While But I Love It! I Am Definitely Buying Again.
Lauren P.
Denver, CO
This is my favorite lip exfoliator because it comes in a 'lipstick' form instead of a pot. I find it's less messy and works much better than any others I've used. It gets rid of dead skin and makes my lips softer.
Sho S.
Review for: Mint Maniac more...
My lips were extremely chapped and flakey, but this cheap product actually has helped. I apply it before bed, and as soon as I wake up at the begging of my makeup routine. Now my lips are smooth, after only a week!
Misty R.
Marietta, OK
I love this scrub. It doesnt dry my lips out and the sugar is eady to remove. And i can get it in a clear plain scrub. I still do not understand the point of scrub with color seeing as it is going to be wiped off.
Ashley G.
Huntington Station, NY
Review for: Rose more...
It's a very good lip exfoliator for the low price. Smells really good. I wouldn't recommend eating it but it tastes okay. I bought it from the elf store and has pretty long lasting moisture. I would buy it again.
Kimberly L.
Perkinston , MS
Review for: Other more...
Great for everyday use but mainly the winter time. Takes away the chappedness from lips to create a smooth canvas of lip. Repeat user of this product. Cannot say anything negative about it! Recommend to everyone!
Deanna B.
houston, TX
I'm using this at the moment and it works really well. I would recommend  this to anyone that needs some like this but still be gentle. It's really cheap which makes it easy to repurchase.  You can find it at your nearest drug store.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?