BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Karla S.
Granada Hills, CA
Review for: Mint Maniac
Just tried the Elf cosmetics lip exfoliator in mint! Wow I'm very impressed, it has a nice subtle mint scent. Doesn't smell artificial and it leaves the so soft. Highly recommend it, I use it before a lip stick application and when removing my makeup.
Amal T.
Toledo, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! I use it at night before I sleep and it's amazing. It makes my lips feel very soft and smooth and look great. I just wish that there was more product in the container than there is now. I would really recommend this product.
Adriana S.
Pasadena, TX
Ladies and guys can benefit from this product, dead skin on your lips can cause breakage and bleeding so if you use this product you can rejuvenate the skin on your lips and enjoy a nice aromatic smell as you feel the beads in lip do it's magic!
B ❥.
Review for: Mint Maniac
I love this! Such a great lip exfoliator with grest flavors! The mint one and the regular one are my favorites. The scrun your lips really good. I love to use it to get the foundation off my lips before applying a lip product. Would buy again!!
Casey H.
Warwick, NY
I love this product and use it all the time.  It's perfect for those days when you have dry chapped lips but want to wear a vibrant color.  Use this to clean up the lips and make them a little plumper!  For the price this is great.
Monyque S.
Clinton, MA
Review for: Rose
I love this lip exfoliater and I love that elf has such a great variety! I live in Boston so we have more winter than anything and my lips often get chapped and chapped again and again. It's brutal, so this exfoliater helps a lot and it's yummy!
Bianca L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A must have especially with this matte lipstick trend!! Can't have no crusties on those lips!! Feels gritty but moisturizing at the same time. Also tastes good lol don't ask.... Packaging it in a lipstick form is just sooo practical and genius.
Trina T.
Review for: Other
I've been using this even if I'm not wearing makeup! For example, I use it before I go to bed to condition my lips. For the price, this is so worth it! You can't beat the price and it works so well! It's pretty gentle, yet effective. I love it!
Tina M.
Review for: Other
I love how you can see the dead skin coming off your lips as you use the lipstick. The lipstick handle makes it so easy and fast to use. I love how it smells and how soft and revived it leaves your lips. I would definitely buy this again, especially for this cheap price and the great job it does.
Shelby S.
Pasadena, MD
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
This exfoliator is great for the price and a must have in winter months. It even tastes good, though im not sure if you should eat it or not! I've bought tons of these and they're worth it!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?