5 colors available

Rose V.
Rose V.
Clothier, WV
Review for: Coconut, Other
These are FANTASTIC! I usually make my own lip scrub, I refuse to pay into the double digits for something I can easily make myself, but this one comes in the typical lipstick tube and makes for such easy use that at the price - it's one of ELF's many items that are in my holy grail product section! I get nervous when I'm on my last one, and like having a few laying around. The basic exfoliator is my favourite because it's a bit coarser [not too much so] than the coconut one but the coconut one is better for the days my lips don't need as much work. Overall, I recommend these to everyone, at the price it isn't going to break the bank if you don't love them but they do their job and are less messy than most lip scrubs!
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Ardmore , PA
I'm a huge lover of e.l.f in general simply because they have some very high quality products for a very low price. The lip exfoliator is a staple for me year round - whenever I have some dead skin, I'll use this maybe twice and it'll probably be gone by then. Using it every day would be beneficial to keep your lips smooth all the time.

This removes dead skin very well and creates a really smooth base for other lip products. The reason I'm giving it four stars is that the stick breaks often, because I think the product is made to come apart. However it is only $3 so it would be beneficial for you to buy a few because that will still be better and cheaper than most other lip exfoliators on the market!
Erika H.
Erika H.
Racine, WI
I love to keep my lips soft, so I invest a lot into lip scrubs. This one is one of my go tos. The smell is great, and I find the granules of sugar (or whatever the abrasive agent in this exfoliator is) are large enough to get the job done. The flavored lip exfoliators seem to have finer exfoliants in them than the original. The packaging is also a bit different. The original lip exfoliator never seems to click shut while the flavored ones do. If E.l.f. would update their packaging for all of the lip exfoliators, that would be even better.When using this product, make sure not to extend the product out too far. Repeated rubbing back and forth might dislodge the product completely from its packaging and make a mess!
Randi Y.
Randi Y.
I am usually a DIY lip scrub kinda girl but I purchased this because I was going to be out and about for a few days and would not have access to my usual lip scrub and I'd heard so many good things about this product. The only thing this product has over my DIY one is portability. I love that it comes in a lipstick tube meaning I can apply it with precision and don't have to use my fingers. The no mess factor is GREAT for on the go pampering but the benefits end there. It's far too harsh and I feel like I'm breaking the skin on my lips when I use it. My lips feel irritated after use and they're not even amazingly soft. I'll stick to my simple coconut oil and sugar for lip exfoliation. Cheap, gentle, and effective.
Natasha H.
Natasha H.
Evarts, KY
I use this product regularly for my dry lips. I purchased this in clear. It applies easily and doesn't feel rough or uncomfortable. It removes the dead skin away from my lips and I easily wipe it away. I use a lip balm afterwards and my lip products apply smooth because of this product. I have added this product to my routine and it is now a must have. For anyone struggling with dry or cracked lips, I recommend adding lip expholiating to your routine. The e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator works wonders and doesn't break the bank . I recommend this product 100 percent.
Holley C.
Holley C.
West Milford, NJ
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This product is excellent. I used to use a Mary Kay two step lip thing, but it was too expensive for me to keep up with. I was impressed with the elf product, I have been using it for about three weeks now. I use it when I know I am going to wear a matte or otherwise drying lip product, and the results are great. It removes all of the gross dry patches that seem to try and trap your lipstick color. The smell is pleasant, too.
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
New Castle, PA
ELF Products are sometimes Hit & Miss....I find them to be for the most part HITS!!!
This Lip Scrub tastes like Brown Sugar! I love that it's shaped just like a Lipstick! & it Works Great! for $3!!! Easy to find at most Walmart or Target stores. This is one of those products that if you have really been wanting to try out & then end up being disappointed (which I don't think you will!) you don't have to feel bad or have buyers remorse lol, I will absolutely repurchase! & definitely recommend! e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Zainab D.
Zainab D.
Dubai, D X B
Review for: Sweet Cheery
im a huge fan of elf - the brand is a bang for your buck so naturally i was super excited to try this lip exfoliator!
as always, elf keeps the price tag as low as possible which is always a win win.
the packaging was easy to open and the exfoliator is secured the same way in a lipstick tab as a lipstick would be.
i love that this does the job so well and its definitely something id re-purchase.
also, it is a much much cheaper option than lush's lip scrubs as well.
ive just -1 star because i do wish it would last a little longer, i feel like because its in stick form and youre rolling it over your lips. you end up using alot more as opposed to if it was in a pot!
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Missouri City, TX
Love these! It's it in a lipstick bullet and the price you can't say no to! However, the one con, for me, is that the product eventually breaks off when scrubbing this on my lips. It makes me sad when it does. They have different flavors now and I have tried three of these. I wish elf would find another container format or place it in the usual kind. But I guess I can always buy a small container and break it off and place it in one when I need. My one I last purchased came broken :(. It wasn't tampered with so maybe the company missed it or someone dropped it while moving it around. It's not usual for me to get a broken one and I purchased four by now. It's worth a try!
Charlotte S.
Charlotte S.
Dickson, TN
I have had horrible chapped lips in the past and nothing helped, I finally saw this at Wal-Mart and thought I would give it a try, it is the most amazing product!! My lips are no longer crazy chapped, they are nice and smooth, I can wear lipstick without it looking cracked and ugly.
I love it so much I have a second one already bought for whenever my first one runs out and I bought one for my sister to try and she LOVES it too.
Really the only complaint is from one of my best friends boyfriend's, she bought it for him and his chapped lips. But he refused to try it because it looks like a lipstick, so a less feminine packaging may sell better.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?