5 colors available

How to use:

Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I have purchased many lip exfoliators. mainly the ones in little pots. I dislike having to put my fingers in these little pots to get the product out. When i seen elf cosmetics had ine in a stick formula and it was only 3 bucks at my local target I thought why not? After my nightime shower routine, i used this and the smell and taste are amazing. The product totally took all the dead skin off my lips and moistirized at the same time. I will be repurchasing this!
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
I absolutely love the Elf Lip Exfoliator! For only $3, it is definitely worth the low price. I have tried both the original and sweet cherry scents,  but they do offer other scents as well. This is really perfect to use for chapped winter lips in the cold weather. It has helped me a lot to keep my lips from getting cracked through the cold months.  I also love using it before putting on my lipstick because it exfoliates and moisturizes your lips to leave them nice and smooth. I love that this comes in lipstick type tube because it makes it so easy and convenient to use. There is no mess at all! This is a great product to add to your  beauty routine that will leave your lips feeling much smoother over time!
jessica v.
jessica v.
I love this stuff! It so economical it's crazy (under $5) and it's packed full of all natural ingredients! Works great to loosen that winter chap lips that occur from wind , sleeping or over moistening when we don't have lip balm! Just make sure to wind it down all the way and carefully close the lid. I accidentally knocked mine off the base. Could of been a combination of application pressure and that the lid inside divots in to fit only the balm (solid square with cylinder opening inside lid). so you can easily knock or knock it in a hurry. Will definitely buy again! So glad the more expensive brand I was going to try sold out during Black Friday deals at sephora! Got this for a great price at Ulta. They also had free gifts with purchase of certain dollar amount. I purchased a few other elf products and received a free mascara and cream to powder blush free! This stuff smells great too! Just tried the Mint flavor just as good if you like mint! Wish it had real mint extract instead of a perfume. Love the product otherwise!
Vanessa K.
Vanessa K.
Chamberino, NM
I was on the market for a lip scrub/exfoliator and I am so glad that I came across this one. My main concern was dry, dead skin building up on the lips which doesn't look good period but looks horrid when you have on any colored lipstick/lipgloss. It is compact, travel-friendly and easy to use compared to other messy lip exfoliators you have to use over the bathroom sink. I apply this as I would a tube lipstick and when I have enough product on my lips I use my fingers to gently massage the lips and wipe clean with a damp cloth. It tastes like sugar and the subtle hint of mint leaves my lips feeling refreshed. It leaves my lips super smooth and polished which creates the perfect base for flawless application of any lip product.
Katerina S.
Katerina S.
Jamaica, NY
Review for: Coconut
E.L.F products have been really great, quality wise and most definitely price wise as well. The brand itself shows you do not have to go way out of pocket for good products. Lip scrubs are holy grail for lip treatment in general but mainly for those who wear a lot of matte lipsticks and need to be exfoliated. The packaging is very convenient for a lip scrub where you do not have to use your finger to apply. Just like a lip stick you twist it up and exfoliate away. The formula is very good at getting that dead skin off your dry lips and smells great. It some gets in your mouth by mistake don't worry because there is no bad taste anyways. Only thing you have to keep in mind with this product is make sure you just use a napkin and just clean over the top. Or else the parts that come off while you exfoliate will build around the lipstick and dry and it will look a hot mess. Not a big deal just clean it up that's all.
Hannah V.
Hannah V.
Berwyn, PA
I bought this exfoliator a while ago because I loved the convenience of having a scrub in a tube instead of a little pot. It is super affordable and you can find it at a lot of stores. I also love that its a scrub and a balm together, so after you exfoliate you don't have to apply a separate balm. I don't love the exfoliating scrubbies in this product. They feel too big and rough on my lips. I also noticed that after using it for a few months, it started to dry out. The outside layer of the product became thick and rubbery and you had to scrape off that layer before you could use the product. I probably wouldn't buy it again since there are so many better products available (I personally love the LUSH sugar lip scrub).
Taisha L.
Taisha L.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this! I wish I'd known about it sooner. I've needed this a lot. For a person who almost hoards lip-balms, this is a must. It works instantly. Now, I have very dry lips, the kind you need to constantly soothe and nourish to avoid them from peeling or cracking and just looking away from great. The first thing I noticed was the smell. I love it. It's sweet like sugar but for some reason I get coconut or even oatmeal and cinnamon which I love. I don't know, I have a weird nose. Regardless of the sugar in it, it glides smoothly and instantly conditions your lips with the softest balm I've ever tried. And it works. My lips are far better since I've been using it.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Free Soil, MI
I had been looking for a good lip exfoliator that didn't cost over $20 and then i found this! So glad I did. When i first started using it, I would run water over the exfoliator and later found out thats not how it's made to be used. You are supposed to just use it dry on your lips and once I started using it the correct way, it worked so much better!Pros: It does a bang up job at getting all the dead skin off your lips. It comes it a clever package and I think it's convenient to use. It also has a nice smell.Cons: If you rub too hard, your lips will start to bleed. I also am not really a fan of the taste. No, i didn't eat it, but when you put something on your lips, its bound to get in your mouth. I would buy this product again just because I don't want to pay for a super expensive lip exfoliator when I can find a decent one for $3.00
Katt W.
Katt W.
Chicopee, MA
Purchased this on a whim the other day and so far it's alright.  The reviews saying it's more for slightly chapped lips is pretty accurate.  I've been using it every day for a couple days though and I'm starting to notice a difference.  I have the "clear" one which has a slightly vanilla scent which isn't too bad, my main complaint and the reason I really dock more than 1 star is the awful chemical taste I end up with in my mouth after I use it.  Any product you put on your lips, especially balms tend to get on the inside of your lips or tongue at some point and with this one, I end up with the gross chemical taste basically until I apply a different balm.
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Rockingham, NC
Holy grail product!! The best lip scrub/exfoliator hands down, it's so convient and it has great exfoliation and maintains a great combo of balm and exfoliates throughout the entire tube. The original flavor/scent is classic but if you like rose scented products you'll love the rose scent version it's the exact same except there's a rose scent where it used to be a brown sugar, maple scent only. The mint and coconut scents are also amazing and I highly recommend you try this product especially if you like MATTE liquid lipsticks it's important to maintain smooth exfoliated lips so they'll look their best
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?