BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Rachel S.
Westerville
Review for: Mint Maniac
Good but not great. I like it better than the sugar scrub from Milani, but only because it won't mess up my makeup in the event I neglected to exfoliate my lips prior to putting on foundation. You do however, have to apply a regular lip balm prior to using the elf exfoliator because the ratio of balm to exfoliants is a little off.
Amber B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do like this product, but, because of its form, you don't get much product. While rubbing it on your lips, a lot of it falls off. It's easier to fit a lip scrub anf use your finger to apply it. You get more product and it's cheaper.
Laurita B.
Los Gatos, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am using this product since i got it from influenster. I really like it because it is easy to use and it is cheap. It works pretty well and it is easy to find to buy. Worth a try. I would buy it.
Dara F.
Review for: Rose
I really love this product, and feel like my lips are plumper after use! The price point is good. It is easy to use, but I wish it was flat, rather than lipstick shaped. I feel like it gets lopsided too easily. Overall a great product.
Nicole W.
Virginia Bch, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
You really can't beat this lip exfoliator, especially for the price! I use it every other day before applying lip balm and lipstick or stains. It leaves my lips feeling super soft and smooth.
Lexie H.
Uncasville , CT
I got this product for free when I purchased $25 or more of makeup from elf cosmetics.com. I loved it soicj, after it was gone I got another one. It makes my lips so soft and smooth. It helps remove the dead skin from my lips as well.
Jessica M.
I suffer from severely dry, chapped lips. This is hands down my favorite exfoliator. It made my lips really smooth once I was done. And doesn't taste bad at all. The taste is sweet. It does get nasty looking if you use it for a long time but there so inexpensive just toss and repurchase. I'm definitely repurchasing.
chelsea S.
Granada Hills, CA
Review for: Other
Absolutely love the original I feel like it's the only one that actually works the other ones just aren't as effective. I always repurchase this. I'd like for it to come in different packaging though so many of mine have split in half
Melissa a.
Hackensack, NJ
this is amazingggg 😍😍. i love it so much because it enfliates my lips with the messiness of a lip scrub. the packaging it perfect because it's just like a lip stick but it's a scrub. i would recommend.
Allison A.
I've been wanting a lip exfoliator for awhile but didn't want to buy one of the high end ones for $20+, so I saw elf came out with a few new flavors and for $3 you can't go wrong. I got the black cherry and I am obsessed. It's a great amount of exfoliation without being too rough and it's so easy to apply since it's in a lipstick form. My lips are so soft and the exfoliation helps with making lips more plump too ☺
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?