5 colors available

How to use:

Alexis J.
Alexis J.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is a great affordable way to exfoliate your lips. It is very rough and coarse so you have to be careful to how much pressure you use. It doesn't taste bad and if you want you could lick it off your lips but I just wipe it off. The only bad thing is how it crumbles and you have to constantly clean the edges up from the excess product you don't use, so you can close it. But it's so cheap and it does work.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Asheville, NC
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I am a fan of ELF products for the price and convenience. But this product is definitely a great find! Living in the mountains my lips get very beaten by the harsh winters. This exfoliator was a great way to clean off that dead dry skin and gently moisturize. I like to follow this product up with organic coconut oil. It's perfect to use a couple times a week. I also found it helped my lips be lipstick ready!
Katie G.
Katie G.
Wyoming, MI
I love, love, LOVE this! I have been wanting a lip exfoliator for a while and have never gotten around to purchasing one. This was pretty great! It smelt yummy, and did the job. I actually use it a little too much I think, but it just leaves my lips feeling so smooth and refreshed. It also helps my lipstick look 10x better when I apply it! I will definitely be purchasing this once I finish up the first one.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Morehead , KY
I've been searching for a good lip exfoliator for what seems like a lifetime and I can honestly say that this one is the best, hands down. It takes no time at all to scrub away any rough patches and it creates a soft, smooth base for my lipstick. I can't recommend it enough! Its definitely a must-have and its super affordable, too!

I received mine complimentary for testing purposes. All opinions are my own!
Krystina A.
Krystina A.
Walnut Creek , Ca
Now that it is winter and I live in a snowy place. My lips tend to be dryer than usual. Receiving this product to test came just in time. I usually do not like using lipstick during this weather due to my lips peeling. Once I applied this lip exfoliator on, it got all the dead skin off my lips. It truly got the job done. I may have received this product to test, but I will now buy it time and time again.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Saginaw, MI
I got this e.l.f. skincare product free in my VoxBox and overall, I like it. It went on smoothly and left my lips feeling soft, however, I typically like a bit of a grainy texture in my exfoliators so they get off more dead skin and leave your lips feeling extra buttery. This product did not have any sugary/grainy texture, which I was a little disappointed about, but overall I did like this lip product.
Lety M.
Lety M.
Chino Hills, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This product is a great find for me! I have chapped lips and my matte lipsticks did not look good when I put them on. I tried this exfoliator and now I love wearing my mattes. It smells like brown sugar and leave my lips soft. You have to massage the product on your lips in a circular motion and wipe away the sugar scrub. It leaves like a gloss on your lips that you can wipe away. I love this product!
molly S.
molly S.
Long Is City, NY
Love this product. I have only used lip scrubs from pots before and I have to say that the packaging on this product really knocks it out of the park. I received the Mint Maniac in my recent ELF VoxBox and I have to say I am in love with the scent/flavor. The scrub works super well and is so easy to apply. The product retails at $3 and ELF frequently has sales- I mean come on, you can't go wrong. LOVE
Cristy L.
Cristy L.
I been dying to try this exfoliator for years and somehow I forgot! But now that I tried the mint scent, I was very pleased! The scent it's not strong so that is nice! The packaging It is very practical, and works great, it removed my dry dead skin and left my lips hydrating! I use it at night and apply after a coloress balm!
I did find it great for the price and for traveling as much as I do, ideal!
Kendra W.
Kendra W.
What a funny feeling!! Scrubbing your lips with your lipstick lol, but it works!! It's basically a tube of sugar and cocoa butter 😂, but it's cheap and gets the job done. Sometimes it needs a little extra water to work, but it's great.

Even better is the green mint kind (which I received from Influenster) The granules of sugar are much finer and therefore do a lot better job at exfoliating your lips.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?