BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Genesis G.
Review for: Sweet Cheery
I love that it's in the form of lipstick because it's less messy! (Don't have to dig your fingers in the pot) and it smells great! You kinda gotta use it down a little before you get a good exfoliating out of it, but it's great, after that!
Couture L.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is my Bestfriend when it comes to my lip routine . It gets off every dry crack , or even lip peel . I love this product and it's only 3 dollars even better . It's kind of rough but a quick tip is to make sure your lips is wet then exfoliate , to help with the roughness .
Claire H.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Rose
I️ have spent so long looking for a good lip exfoliator because I️ always have dry skin on my lips and it looks so bad when I️ put lipstick on but this product does exactly what it’s supposed to do and it removes all of my dry skin!
Sharayah G.
Keizer, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to lip exfoiator! Literally only a couple of bucks and it works amazing! It smells good too which is a plus for me lol. I use it after I prime, wipe off and then put on some lip balm until mt make up is done And I do my lips!
Catherine I.
Rockford, IL
Review for: Sweet Cheery
Amazing!My go to once a week.Before i apply my lipstick i put this on.Great for removing all your dry, chapped skin.It makes my lipstick application go on so much smoother. I love it,i would definitely purchase again. Very affordable
Tori M.
Orlando , FL
Review for: Rose
Love this ELF exfoliater. It’s really hard to get your hands on this because it’s always sold out (that should tell you something) but once you get your hands on it, it’s gold!! Super cheap but the product does the job pretty good.
Savannah W.
Springfield , MO
Review for: Other
I bought this on a whim and was not disappointed. It has the right amount of coarseness to remove dead skin, unlike a lot of other lip exfoliators. I also like that it's packaged like a lipstick and not in a pot like others I've used in the past.
Lannie C.
weatherford
Review for: Sweet Cheery, Pink Grapefruit, Mint Maniac
Absolutely love these! I have 3 different ones and I use them all equally. They leave my lips very smooth and soft and get rid of all dead skin. They never leave my lips raw. Using them before applying lipstick is very helpful.
Angela J.
Baton Rouge, LA
Review for: Other
HOLY GRAIL FOR LIPS !!! There aren't enough words to tell you how much I LOVE this product. I use this EVERY SINGLE TIME I'm about to wear liquid matte lipstick and it makes my lips feel like butter. It also leaves a sweet after taste. The flavor I have is brown sugar.
Carmen D.
Review for: Other
Smells wonderful, great concept compared to a sugur scrub, less messy in my opinion. But, with that being said, its very harsh on my lips. Like it hurts to use it....it gets the job done but its very sharp feeling on my lips.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?