BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Amany I.
I LOOOVE THIS! This is SO cool and quick! This is a stick lip exfoliator. It is a hard stick that has scrub particles in it that exfoliate the lips, leaving them super soft afterwards. You must wet your lips first and then rub this on your lips. the stick does transfer some moisturizing ingredients onto your lips that linger even when you wiped your lips after finishing your scrubbing. So it also is like a lip balm.It also looks like it will last a long time! Totally recommend.
Lindsey S.
Cocoa , FL
This product works great and does what it's supposed to do. The smell and taste is super good and my lips feel so soft after I use this. The price is too good for you not to try out this product. I got mine at Walmart.
Michelle B.
Harrison Twp, MI
When I saw this in my complimentary box from Influenster I was elated! And it was the first thing I tore into... sadly I often get dry lips from excessive dry weather and lack of appropriate water hydration (I know, I'll drink more water) but it works really well & the minty flavor is pretty yummy and refreshing. Easy to use... just follow simple steps. Only 4 stars because I feel the design like a lipstick, while a great idea in theory just for the longer term of the product seems to get messy... perhaps it's user error or a one off case but the product is starting to break off in clumps a bit, i use it a few times a week though.... may purchase more when this one runs out
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
This really does remove the dead old skin from my lips! I apply it like lipstick and massage my lips and then remove it! It smells so good and my lips are smooth and soft afterwards! A great pretreatment for lipstick!
Erin M.
Review for: Mint Maniac more...
This smells (and tastes) great! Not too harsh on lips, but definitely smooths them out well! I took one star away because the product does not last very long compared to other lip scrubs I've used (like Lush). It's inexpensive though and easy to find at Walgreens. Nice packaging for a cheaper product.
Julie M.
Review for: Mint Maniac more...
This is hard to use. It is extremely dry and I struggle to apply it to my lips. For $3, I cannot complain too much. It DOES exfoliate somewhat--it just isn't my favorite lip exfoliator. It is not rough enough in my opinion.
Michelle D.
Staten Island, NY
The original lip exfoliate is great when you add lip balm before and then apply it to remove dead skin cells. I bought this online and it is very rough after the first 5 uses but with lip balm it is better.
Emily H.
Review for: Other more...
I want to like it. I love a good lip exfoliator. However, it got really hard to twist up. It was so thick it really just rubbed the skin of not the sugar scrub actually coming off and being able to run in into my lips.
Camey P.
Plantersville, MS
Absolutely loved this! It reminded me of my lip scrubs that I use. It worked great. I liked the cute little tube it came in. For the price, it was a good deal, to me. It's easy to apply and makes your lips feel fresh and the dead skin no longer on them
Norma S.
I have purchased this product multiple times! I love that I can quickly exfoliate my lips without making a big mess. I also love the smell of it and the way it leaves my lips feeling, very soft. I would recommend this!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?