5 colors available

How to use:

Sally B.
Sally B.
Mission, TX
Love this product never can go wrong with elf I just really love elfs products
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Works so well and ive used it everyday since i received it! Minty fresh tooπŸ‘πŸ»
Mandy S.
Mandy S.
Mobile, AL
Perfect, the right amount of grit, the right price, and a good minty taste!
Marisa S.
Marisa S.
Palmdale, CA
Tastes so good lol like mint sugar, love it! Leave any lips really soft too
Yessica R.
Yessica R.
South Gate, CA
Works great, does what it says. I appreciate the lipstick form It comes in!
Gladys B.
Gladys B.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Love this lip exfoliator! It makes my lips feel soft and smooth, love using it before going to bed and also when I'm going to apply my lipstick because I have noticed that my lipstick goes in smoothr after I use the exfoliator. the only problem I have encountered with it is that since it is like a scrub/ sugar crystals put together it pieces have broken off and it lost it's lipstick shape a bit but it still works as it should. Also because it is in a lipstick for it is super easy to apply and use, I love that! Excellent product and I absolutely recommend it.
Zaneta O.
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I'm addicted to using this lip exfoliator. I truly am! It certainly beats biting or peeling my lip which I tend to do as they get dry. Well all know what happens when that goes wrong and it's pretty painful.

The granules are made of sweet lickable brown sugar and the stick itself is moisturizing with vitamin E so that your lips don't feel raw after use.

There are so downsides and I'll share them with you but to me it's still 5 stars anyway!

First of all in the summer it's probably not something you want to carry in your makeup bag if you plan to be outdoors in the hot sun as it will likely melt. It stars to soften quite a bit in warm weather so I've never let it reach that point.

Secondly if you have a lot of dry skin and try to press to hard for a very rough exfoliation the stick may break. I think this is mostly a flaw on sticks that aren't very stable to begin with however because it happened to me once but it was on one that was slightly crooked when I first opened it. I called up E.L.F. because I direct ordered it from them and they shipped me out a new one for the trouble. Great customer service and I was able to salvage some of the damaged one by forcefully jamming it back into it's socket.

In any case, I use this everyday and especially before bed and prior to applying liptick or gloss and it makes my lips appear that much sexier.
Valentina F.
Valentina F.
I bought the brown sugar lip exfoliator:

I bought this product recently, when I read an article on best 10 products to buy under $15, and I have to stay I am VERY pleased with my purchase. This exfoliator came in a lipstick packaging, which is perfect if you don't want to use your fingers to apply! Moreover, the ingredients are amazing. The first ingredient is sucrose (sugar in plain terms), which makes sense since it is a lip scrub. But, in addition it has grape seed oil, avocado oil, jojoba oil, and shea butter, and these ingredients are amongst the first. For three dollars, it is a steal! However, if you are concerned with where products are made in, then sadly you will be disappointed to know that it is made in China. Normally, I have my reservations with products with those made in China, especially those that are involving your face and body, but after checking the ingredients I can say its okay! There is no parabens, but there is aspartame, and penoxyethanol preservatve, if that is a concern for you. There is also a milder preservative known as Caprylyl Gylcol but this was, in my opinion, is not an issue. Also, there on of the last ingredients. Really recommend if your look for a sleek, affordable, and mostly safe lip exfoliator to buy!
Tabatha C.
Tabatha C.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Other
I have the worst luck ever when it comes to my lips! No, seriously, if it's cold, my lips get chapped, if its hot, my lips get chapped, if I breathe my lips get chapped! I have purchased and tried so many products hoping it would help and every single one has failed me, except this one! This product comes in a lipstick tube. You apply it to your lips (like you would a lipstick, gloss, etc.) You want to apply a little pressure, and you wil see the dead skin coming off right before your eyes! You will feel the tingle in your lips (Don't worry, that's just your blood flowing to your lips) which in return makes your lips look full and plump! Once you are finished applying, you will massage your lips for a few minutes and then rinse the product off your lips! WOW, your lips will look and feel like a million bucks! Well, okay maybe not a million bucks, but they will look and feel soft, hydrated, full, and plump! Love this product so much that I use it daily! I recommend trying this product to everyone, especially considering it's sold at such an affordable price (under $5) πŸ˜€
Cindy G.
Cindy G.
Seaside , CA
Love love love!

I was super excited to try this lip exfoliator out! I had been on a search for a affordable lip exfoliator that was accessible to me at the drugstore. I was aware that e.l.f. did have this product, but it wasn't available to me at my local drugstores. I love this! I tend to have dry lips and need to exfoliate every week, and especially before wearing any matte lippies. For $3 this is a total win! I have the mint flavor and the smell or taste isn't bad (no matter how much I try not to get any inside my lips, I always end up tasting some accidentally lol.) The packaging makes it super easy to appply, its like your putting on lipstick! Make sure your lips are NOT wet before applying the exfoliator or the grains/sugar will dissolve.

DEFINITELY RECOMMEND! :D
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?