BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #41 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Samantha I.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: Sweet Cheery
Omfg, this stuff is awesome. I have super dry, chapped lips and never can wear lipstick because of it. The stuff scrubs gently; it perfectly exfoliates and makes my lips feel and look so good. I will buy this again and again. This stuff is the first thing that has actually worked for me. Seriously. And the tube lasts a pretty long time. So so good.
Deanna H.
Coal Center, PA
Review for: Mint Maniac
I love his stuff! I have the mint and have also ordered the grapefruit! I use it every night with my face exfoliator. The only reason I gave it 4stars instead of 5 was because it seemed to go extremely fast. The product wears down quickly, but I love it!
Amanda G.
Warwick, RI
This stuff is amazing! Not only is it affordable, but it is conveniently packaged in a tube for easy application like lipstick. I have the pink grapefruit one and it smells awesome.
Angela M.
Review for: Other
i normally am not a fan of elf products. but this stuff is amazing! it came in lipstick form, which is efficiant. it smells amazing and quickly gets rid of dead skin and makes my lips so soft. i do this every morning and before i go to bed. during the day i love to use burts bees lip gloss and at night i love to put on burts bees chapstick.
Harika T.
nashville
Review for: Coconut
I really love this product. It’s a perfect scrub for lips. Very easy to use and very easy to carry. It leaves your lips very hydrated and very soft. For the price it’s an awesome product. Will definitely recommend this product. Makes life very easy.
Hannah M.
bemidji
Review for: Other
Very affordable lip exfoliation stick only issue I ran into was a big meltdown of the stick itself when I accidentally got it a little too wet. You also may want to store it someplace that doesn't get too humid but otherwise it's a great product it helps make your lipstick/lipgloss application flawless. Definitely a product worth having around !
Harika T.
nashville
Review for: Coconut
Josie W.
Aitkin
Really like this lip exfoliation sugary and the oils keep lips soft I am first time user .... I really like it and will be buying it again for sure 🙂😁🙂 I bought it at Walmart very cheap but good product and value for sure ☺️☺️☺️☺️ I would recommend
Aubrey D.
I bought this from Walmart for the first time and I love this product so much. Prep lips to make lipstick look nice and smooth I. It’s east to use. Goes on like it’s a lipstick. You can also use alone for chapped lip. Leaves lips soft and kissable.
jacqueline S.
Review for: Mint Maniac
not the best lip scrub ever. I didn't really feel like it did anything to my lips. just kind of scratched them lightly. they smell great though. and the shape is very convenient but overall it did not meet my expectations. I will no purchase again.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?