BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
This really does remove the dead old skin from my lips! I apply it like lipstick and massage my lips and then remove it! It smells so good and my lips are smooth and soft afterwards! A great pretreatment for lipstick!
Xitlale L.
Review for: Coconut more...
This exfoliator is really good especially the coconut one it smells so good and and it plumps up your lips will exfoliating your lips and on the end of the exfoliator there is a balm you can you use after you exfoliate
Leandra T.
This product works wonders! It was inexpensive and works like a sugar scrub. After applying it, my lips felt silky smooth. It goes on easy and comes off well. I like the packaging because it fits in with my lipstick tubes.
Samantha C.
Omaha
Review for: Other more...
Love this stuff. I naturally have really dry, cracked lips, and this exfoliator helps get rid of the flakes of dead skin. The packaging is very sleek. It’s only $3, and it’s a total steal. Will definitely be repurchasing.
Alana G.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Sweet Cheery more...
I really wanted to like this product but after the very first use.. it was way too dry to even use on my lips. It would just tug and nothing would really come off! I prefer my Bite Beauty lip exfoliator which is unfortunate when you compare prices.
Alex S.
Crestview, FL
Review for: Coconut, Pink Grapefruit, Sweet Cheery, Mint Maniac, Rose, Other more...
Love this!! Has saved my chapped lips!!! Used to always have chopped lips, but now I use this and it makes them so soft!! In love with this!! Long lasting, but I use it so much I'm almost out!! Gotta get some more!!
Jessica R.
Marenisco, MI
I just got this from target and I love it. It smells amazing and it's amazing price. The packaging is gorgeous and simple. I exfoliated my lips without doing damage which was awesome. I'll definitely buy this again.
Allison N.
Wheelersburg
LOVE LOVE LOVE, this product! It really exfoliates my lips, gets the dead skin off and makes my lips feel brand new! This smells AMAZING! Like coffee and vanilla & is so affordable. Recommend this product times 100!
Alexia G.
Villas, NJ
I am on my 3rd one! They are absolutely fantastic. I didn't not expect for this product to work as well as it did! I have tried 3 different flavors and enjoyed all of them! I highly recommend this for anyone who suffers from severe dry lips like me!
Holly G.
Love the simple application! And how stincking cute is this to be put in a lipstick!? I love the smell, feel, and taste of the mint! I think this is a great product for travel as well! Super easy to use and has a fantastic use!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?