BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Christian H.
Christian H.
San Pablo, CA
I really enjoy this product. It is gentle and does not irritate my skin like some exfoliating products do. It has enough scrubbing action to actually be effective. After multiple uses it still holds it's shape well. I have it in the cherry tart flavor which is quite nice and it rubs away easily.
It is a great first step before putting on a more drying lip color or a good way to end your night when removing makeup to keep that pout perfect.
Marisa D.
Marisa D.
Greenville, SC
Review for: Other
My lips are very dry and very thin. I read that exfoliating can help remove dead skin and promote a healthy, plumpness. I decided to try E.L.F.'s scrub because it was cheap and easy to find. (I buy mine from Target.) My first experience with one was excellent. It really helps plump my lips and removes the dry skin. But the second time I bought it after I ran out, it didn't seem to work as well. The lipstick-like product crumbled and basically, the whole thing fell apart. I'm almost out now and curious to see how this third purchase works out.
Tressa M.
Tressa M.
Aurora
This is probably my favorite e.l.f. product.  It gets the job done.  The original is the most exfoliating,  but the flavored ones are not bad.  These are so inexpensive that I don't mind how quickly I burn through them.   I do recommend applying a light layer of oil or moisturizer to your lips first to allow more glide and to avoid damaging your lips by over exfoliating.   This product dies get a bit messy since it is in a lipstick tube component, but you will go through it quickly enough that it isn't a huge issue.  I wouldn't keep it out on display though.
Lita N.
Lita N.
Port Orchard, WA
This is an absolute must-have for my makeup and skincare routine! I use this morning and night when my lips are kinda gross. In the morning, I splash my mouth with warm water and scrub it with the exfoliator, wiping it off and follow up with my Vaseline Lip Therapy (original if I plan on using a different lip product after or the rose lip if I am going more casual). It already has jojoba oil to keep my lips extra moisturized. After all that, my lips are super smooth and supple. My fiance raves about the end result. I love this product and the price tag.
Gladys A.
Gladys A.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Review for: Other
I have terrible chap, dry lips which makes putting on lipstick a sore. Someone told me to try exfoliating. All I kept finding were pots which I don't like using since I have to stick my finger in them and they are pretty pricey.
I found out ELF has one in a tube and I thought for 3 bucks why not.
I love the smell of this guy. The clear is showing as clear. It smells like cookies. It was simple to get put on once y ou got passed the protective coating. I would just rub in a circle motion and wipe away. I highly recommend this one!
Lavender M.
Lavender M.
Review for: Mint Maniac
I did not know a product like this existed until I saw this and had to have it. I have fairly large lips that get chapped too easy and this takes away any dead skin and really smooths out my lips. You can be gentle with it and it will still remove the bad skin. I use this product whenever my lips get out of control and then I use the balm that is attached to the bottom of the tube. My lips feel as smooth as butter after. This product is very inexpinsive and I would recommend to anyone who is tired of the dead skin that seems stuck on their lips.
Amber J.
Amber J.
Saint Johns, MI
Review for: Coconut
I never thought that exfoliating my lips would be a must when I started doing make up. Holy cow it really does make a difference. With the E.L.F. lip exfoliator I can get nice smooth lips in no time. This has a really nice and sweet taste to it. I know because I licked my lips after washing it off and the taste was still there. It dosnt feel like sand paper on your lips because its a gentle exfoliator. Its wrapped around in moisturizing balm. Im so happy I got this because the health of my lips have never been better. e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Janetta C.
Janetta C.
Review for: Mint Maniac
This is my absolute favorite lip scrub! I have very dry lips and this makes applying lipstick so much smoother if I use it beforehand. I purchased one a while back and it ended up breaking right after I used it for the first time, but I think it was due to the formula and the exfoliants being quite large. Since then, they have changed the formula with smaller exfoliants and they also changed the packaging. I must say I prefer the updated version. With it being in the form of a lipstick bullet, it's so much easier than using a lip scrub from a tub and I'm actually looking into getting the other flavors. Love this stuff!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Girardville, PA
love this balm! It's one of very few products that actually helps my problem lips instead of just making them feel a little better while it's on. No flavor to annoy me or interfere with food or coffee, no peppermint to irritate my lips, and the color is flattering and the payload is just right for me, not pale but not "I'm wearing lip stuff!" either (Fireberry is my favorite). The SPF is the big deal for me. Cons: it's really sticky. I have to put my hair up or it's glued to my lips. Also really difficult to get off cups, I run them through the dishwasher twice.
Madhu D.
Madhu D.
I just love this product. So when I got a chance I brought 2 of this from Ulta since I couldn't find in retails. Very easy to use, just rub in your lips gently, then clean with water and pat dry with towel. After that I apply lip balm. It exfoliates my lips perfectly. I use this routine before applying any matte lipstick or liquid lipstick. So my lips look smooth overall without any dry flaky bits on it. Highly recommend it.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?