5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Vanessa K.
Vanessa K.
Chamberino, NM
I was on the market for a lip scrub/exfoliator and I am so glad that I came across this one. My main concern was dry, dead skin building up on the lips which doesn't look good period but looks horrid when you have on any colored lipstick/lipgloss. It is compact, travel-friendly and easy to use compared to other messy lip exfoliators you have to use over the bathroom sink. I apply this as I would a tube lipstick and when I have enough product on my lips I use my fingers to gently massage the lips and wipe clean with a damp cloth. It tastes like sugar and the subtle hint of mint leaves my lips feeling refreshed. It leaves my lips super smooth and polished which creates the perfect base for flawless application of any lip product.
Katerina S.
Katerina S.
Jamaica, NY
Review for: Coconut
E.L.F products have been really great, quality wise and most definitely price wise as well. The brand itself shows you do not have to go way out of pocket for good products. Lip scrubs are holy grail for lip treatment in general but mainly for those who wear a lot of matte lipsticks and need to be exfoliated. The packaging is very convenient for a lip scrub where you do not have to use your finger to apply. Just like a lip stick you twist it up and exfoliate away. The formula is very good at getting that dead skin off your dry lips and smells great. It some gets in your mouth by mistake don't worry because there is no bad taste anyways. Only thing you have to keep in mind with this product is make sure you just use a napkin and just clean over the top. Or else the parts that come off while you exfoliate will build around the lipstick and dry and it will look a hot mess. Not a big deal just clean it up that's all.
Hannah V.
Hannah V.
Berwyn, PA
I bought this exfoliator a while ago because I loved the convenience of having a scrub in a tube instead of a little pot. It is super affordable and you can find it at a lot of stores. I also love that its a scrub and a balm together, so after you exfoliate you don't have to apply a separate balm. I don't love the exfoliating scrubbies in this product. They feel too big and rough on my lips. I also noticed that after using it for a few months, it started to dry out. The outside layer of the product became thick and rubbery and you had to scrape off that layer before you could use the product. I probably wouldn't buy it again since there are so many better products available (I personally love the LUSH sugar lip scrub).
Taisha L.
Taisha L.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this! I wish I'd known about it sooner. I've needed this a lot. For a person who almost hoards lip-balms, this is a must. It works instantly. Now, I have very dry lips, the kind you need to constantly soothe and nourish to avoid them from peeling or cracking and just looking away from great. The first thing I noticed was the smell. I love it. It's sweet like sugar but for some reason I get coconut or even oatmeal and cinnamon which I love. I don't know, I have a weird nose. Regardless of the sugar in it, it glides smoothly and instantly conditions your lips with the softest balm I've ever tried. And it works. My lips are far better since I've been using it.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Free Soil, MI
I had been looking for a good lip exfoliator that didn't cost over $20 and then i found this! So glad I did. When i first started using it, I would run water over the exfoliator and later found out thats not how it's made to be used. You are supposed to just use it dry on your lips and once I started using it the correct way, it worked so much better!Pros: It does a bang up job at getting all the dead skin off your lips. It comes it a clever package and I think it's convenient to use. It also has a nice smell.Cons: If you rub too hard, your lips will start to bleed. I also am not really a fan of the taste. No, i didn't eat it, but when you put something on your lips, its bound to get in your mouth. I would buy this product again just because I don't want to pay for a super expensive lip exfoliator when I can find a decent one for $3.00
Katt W.
Katt W.
Chicopee, MA
Purchased this on a whim the other day and so far it's alright.  The reviews saying it's more for slightly chapped lips is pretty accurate.  I've been using it every day for a couple days though and I'm starting to notice a difference.  I have the "clear" one which has a slightly vanilla scent which isn't too bad, my main complaint and the reason I really dock more than 1 star is the awful chemical taste I end up with in my mouth after I use it.  Any product you put on your lips, especially balms tend to get on the inside of your lips or tongue at some point and with this one, I end up with the gross chemical taste basically until I apply a different balm.
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Rockingham, NC
Holy grail product!! The best lip scrub/exfoliator hands down, it's so convient and it has great exfoliation and maintains a great combo of balm and exfoliates throughout the entire tube. The original flavor/scent is classic but if you like rose scented products you'll love the rose scent version it's the exact same except there's a rose scent where it used to be a brown sugar, maple scent only. The mint and coconut scents are also amazing and I highly recommend you try this product especially if you like MATTE liquid lipsticks it's important to maintain smooth exfoliated lips so they'll look their best
Dalton A.
Dalton A.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Oh my goodness this thing is amazing!
I've always had a problem with chapped lips, no matter how hydrated I am my lips will still be chapped, and it makes wearing lipstick hard sometimes.
This bad boy is my lip redeemer.
I do this right out of the shower each morning, and then put on some Chapstick right after, and I'm ready to wear any lipstick I want!
I don't have to deal with the weird peeling look anymore!
A definite must have for me.
Dani M.
Dani M.
Bellingham
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Just got in the mail and tried today, I love the easy application of this product in a lipstick form. I have used other scrubs that i had to rub on my lips and sometimes would make my surrounding lip skin break out, I have very oily dry sensitive skin and I mean it is still early to tell but no redness or breakouts so far. It makes it easy to keep only on lips and not surrounding skin. I like the scent as well it is very light and refreshing. My lips really felt softer after only one use so far. The taste itself is kind of...plastic-y so only reason its not a 5 star, not that this is for taste obviously but the taste is kind of off putting. I have very chapped lips so this was a total hit for me even after 1 use my lips look and feel softer.
Yulianny G.
Yulianny G.
To use it is something to have your lips somewhat moist and pass the bar, as it has small microgranules will perform a smooth exfoliation, the idea is to do it in circular movements until you feel the surface more even and without so many corns. To clean the debris when you finish you can use some damp cotton or similar. And that's it! Only apply your favorite lip balm later to enhance the effect and make your lips feel even saner.
What I emphasize more is the practical one that is its format, does not dirty your hands and it is megaportable. And of course, that is very effective in their results. I feel that of all the lip exfoliators I've tried or even made myself following tutorials, this is still by far the best.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?