BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Holley C.
West Milford, NJ
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This product is excellent. I used to use a Mary Kay two step lip thing, but it was too expensive for me to keep up with. I was impressed with the elf product, I have been using it for about three weeks now. I use it when I know I am going to wear a matte or otherwise drying lip product, and the results are great. It removes all of the gross dry patches that seem to try and trap your lipstick color. The smell is pleasant, too.
Natasha H.
Evarts, KY
I use this product regularly for my dry lips. I purchased this in clear. It applies easily and doesn't feel rough or uncomfortable. It removes the dead skin away from my lips and I easily wipe it away. I use a lip balm afterwards and my lip products apply smooth because of this product. I have added this product to my routine and it is now a must have. For anyone struggling with dry or cracked lips, I recommend adding lip expholiating to your routine. The e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator works wonders and doesn't break the bank . I recommend this product 100 percent.
Erica S.
Wow! I normally dont care for ELF products at all but my friend gave me one to try so I did & amazingly Itit actually removed the drier patches from my lips effortlessly. My lips felt sooo soft right away and the mint flavor is yummy. I use this every morning now as part of my skincare routine. It is affordable & just as good, if not even better than a few of the more expensive, higher end lip scrubs I've purchased in the past too. I still am so surprised that I love an ELF product. Due to this lip exfoliater i'm going to have to give them another try.
Vanessa S.
Where do I begin!??! My lips have been chapped lately due to the change in the weather and once I got my e.l.f. voxbox earlier this week and saw that this mint lip exfoliator was in it I was thrilled! I know that on the package it says to apply and then rub off, I didn't do that. I found that it wasn't too grainy to the point in which keeping it on would be nasty so i keep it on and put a little gloss over it and find that works good for me, however, it comes down to personal preference. Definitely recommend!!
Zainab D.
Dubai, D X B
Review for: Sweet Cheery
im a huge fan of elf - the brand is a bang for your buck so naturally i was super excited to try this lip exfoliator!
as always, elf keeps the price tag as low as possible which is always a win win.
the packaging was easy to open and the exfoliator is secured the same way in a lipstick tab as a lipstick would be.
i love that this does the job so well and its definitely something id re-purchase.
also, it is a much much cheaper option than lush's lip scrubs as well.
ive just -1 star because i do wish it would last a little longer, i feel like because its in stick form and youre rolling it over your lips. you end up using alot more as opposed to if it was in a pot!
Lisa P.
Missouri City, TX
Love these! It's it in a lipstick bullet and the price you can't say no to! However, the one con, for me, is that the product eventually breaks off when scrubbing this on my lips. It makes me sad when it does. They have different flavors now and I have tried three of these. I wish elf would find another container format or place it in the usual kind. But I guess I can always buy a small container and break it off and place it in one when I need. My one I last purchased came broken :(. It wasn't tampered with so maybe the company missed it or someone dropped it while moving it around. It's not usual for me to get a broken one and I purchased four by now. It's worth a try!
Arti G.
I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. My only one complaint is that it could have more mint, it's called "mint maniac", that would have been perfect to top it off ! The sugar in it is so exfoliating. The sugar melts away and your left with a very moisturizing shea butter coating on your lips. It's perfect for the winter time & this matte lips trend!
Charlotte S.
Dickson, TN
I have had horrible chapped lips in the past and nothing helped, I finally saw this at Wal-Mart and thought I would give it a try, it is the most amazing product!! My lips are no longer crazy chapped, they are nice and smooth, I can wear lipstick without it looking cracked and ugly.
I love it so much I have a second one already bought for whenever my first one runs out and I bought one for my sister to try and she LOVES it too.
Really the only complaint is from one of my best friends boyfriend's, she bought it for him and his chapped lips. But he refused to try it because it looks like a lipstick, so a less feminine packaging may sell better.
Jessie B.
Carrollton, OH
Really enjoying trying out this product. I have chronically chapped and dry lips and I love wearing matte lipstick so at the end of the day, I've got a lot of dead skin to get rid of. It does a great job and leaves my lips feeling super soft, but doesn't get everything. I still have some dry skin flakes left over afterwords that I have to rub away, but overall, my lips feel better after using this product than they did before.
I received this free for testing purposes
Aimie L.
Review for: Rose
This is the first lip exfoliater I had ever purchased. Such a low price ($2 - $3) for such an awesome product! I have to say this exceeded my expectations. I love how it's a convenient on-the-go product, as long as you have a tissue or napkin on hand to wipe your lips afterwards. Makes my lips feels super soft and free of dry or dead skin every time.  Just a couple tips: try to apply chapstick or wet/lick your lips before using and be careful not to apply too much pressure when using. Also, after several uses, this product will become more gritty, so try to wipe the tip of it with a napkin to smooth it out and reshape it before using.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?