BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Nichole K.
Syracuse, UT
I love that this exfoliator is in a stick. It makes it so easy to use and get on with the rest of your day. I hate the jars of lip scrubs that make a mess. This one smells and works great. Plus a really great price tag.
Jennifer S.
Lafayette, LA
Great for an every day scrub. Tastes great to boot. Great for a pre salve treatment. Awesome price point while most other products like this are going for over $10!
Mia V.
Union, NJ
Tastes so good! lol. I love that this is in lipstick form and i don't my hands dirty when using it like other lip scrubs.  It also seems very natural and not made from chemicals. I have only tried a few lip scrub but this is my favorite and I always tell people to try it out and for $3, you might as well!
Fariha H.
Lowell, MA
I started using this mainly because I had dry lip problem and my lips are kinda dark. So I saw this & started using it every night & the first one broke on me, but I still used it picking it out with my fingers & I loved the product so had to buy another. also it lasts for a long time!
Amanda H.
Review for: Coconut, Sweet Cheery more...
I love this to pieces they have to be by far the best lip scrubs I have used. I love that after you are done exfoliating you can lick away the scrubbies and it leaves a balm behind. My lips have never been softer, till now.
Karla H.
I absolutely love this lip exfoliator. I love it comes in lipstick form making it so easy to apply. I love how my lips feel so soft after using it. My favorite part is how it's a great quality product and yet so affordable.
Emily H.
Review for: Other more...
I want to like it. I love a good lip exfoliator. However, it got really hard to twist up. It was so thick it really just rubbed the skin of not the sugar scrub actually coming off and being able to run in into my lips.
Mattea P.
Clovis, NM
I love this! It smells fantastic, it feels like a moisturizing sugar scrub. I have big lips and this always gets the job done. This brand is cruelty free and the price point is so affordable for all their products. Highly recommend.
Erin M.
Review for: Mint Maniac more...
This smells (and tastes) great! Not too harsh on lips, but definitely smooths them out well! I took one star away because the product does not last very long compared to other lip scrubs I've used (like Lush). It's inexpensive though and easy to find at Walgreens. Nice packaging for a cheaper product.
Julie M.
Review for: Mint Maniac more...
This is hard to use. It is extremely dry and I struggle to apply it to my lips. For $3, I cannot complain too much. It DOES exfoliate somewhat--it just isn't my favorite lip exfoliator. It is not rough enough in my opinion.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?