BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Kassidy M.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Mint Maniac
After selling lipstick for a specific brand I needed to find an inexpensive lip exfoliator to cleanse my lips and make them smooth for better applications. This stuff did the trick! My lips are so much healthier now too, would recommend to everyone!
Aubrey D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this from Walmart for the first time and I love this product so much. Prep lips to make lipstick look nice and smooth I. It’s east to use. Goes on like it’s a lipstick. You can also use alone for chapped lip. Leaves lips soft and kissable.
Jennah L.
Addison, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this lipstick looking lip scrub. It actually tastes good and works great! The price is super reasonable and you just need a few swipes. The only con is that if it gets squished like mine did, then it is quite hard to fix and figure out.
HG lip scrub! It's so nice and convenient in a lipstick tube and actually does a good job! With such a low price tag, I wasn't expecting this much success, but it scrubs off dead skin super nicely and is super helpful especially in the winter.
Kayla A.
Hauppauge, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a good product ! Keeps my lips feeling so smooth and hydrated and gets rid of any dry skin I have! .. it tastes a little weird so just make sure you wipe it off when you're done! It's such a cheap alternative to lush lip exfoliators !!!!!!!!!!!
Stephanie G.
Love this! At first when I tried it I was like whys it so rough but it's actually helping! I have super chapped lips and this helped a lot. I have it in a bunch of flavors now too.
Haley P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff!!! It leave my lips feeling so great after applying. I only use it when I'm gonna be wearing a drying lipstick! I apply this and leave it on for a few minutes and then wipe off with a cotton ball!
Samantha S.
Athens, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works amazingly I swear by this product!!!!!! Makes your lips feel soft and supple after gets all the dry nasty crap off to reveal soft plump lips! Don't buy these expensive ones it's not necessary buy this one it works just as well if not better!
Josie W.
Aitkin, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really like this lip exfoliation sugary and the oils keep lips soft I am first time user .... I really like it and will be buying it again for sure 🙂😁🙂 I bought it at Walmart very cheap but good product and value for sure ☺️☺️☺️☺️ I would recommend
Jessica F.
Dover, DE
This feels soooo good on your lips and smells so yummy. It takes off all the dry skin and leave your lips feeling smooth. A must have for the winter! And super affordable, like $3
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?