BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
New Castle, PA
ELF Products are sometimes Hit & Miss....I find them to be for the most part HITS!!!
This Lip Scrub tastes like Brown Sugar! I love that it's shaped just like a Lipstick! & it Works Great! for $3!!! Easy to find at most Walmart or Target stores. This is one of those products that if you have really been wanting to try out & then end up being disappointed (which I don't think you will!) you don't have to feel bad or have buyers remorse lol, I will absolutely repurchase! & definitely recommend! e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Atlantic, IA
Review for: Other
I started using this after wearing long lasting liquid lipsticks and it absolutely changed my routine for the better. I purchased the clear version of this and I'm very happy with it. It smells wonderful and scrubs away all the dead, caky skin on my lips. The smell is also really nice. Occasionally, there will be times were I have to scrape a little off to get to the scrubbing beads, but I don't find that to be a hassle. It competes so well with other lip scrubs on the market, especially considering it's only $3. I wish there was just a little bit more of the scrubbing beads in the lipstick, but that's really my only complaint. If you're looking for a lip exfoliator, give this one a try!
Zainab D.
Zainab D.
Dubai, D X B
Review for: Sweet Cheery
im a huge fan of elf - the brand is a bang for your buck so naturally i was super excited to try this lip exfoliator!
as always, elf keeps the price tag as low as possible which is always a win win.
the packaging was easy to open and the exfoliator is secured the same way in a lipstick tab as a lipstick would be.
i love that this does the job so well and its definitely something id re-purchase.
also, it is a much much cheaper option than lush's lip scrubs as well.
ive just -1 star because i do wish it would last a little longer, i feel like because its in stick form and youre rolling it over your lips. you end up using alot more as opposed to if it was in a pot!
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Missouri City, TX
Love these! It's it in a lipstick bullet and the price you can't say no to! However, the one con, for me, is that the product eventually breaks off when scrubbing this on my lips. It makes me sad when it does. They have different flavors now and I have tried three of these. I wish elf would find another container format or place it in the usual kind. But I guess I can always buy a small container and break it off and place it in one when I need. My one I last purchased came broken :(. It wasn't tampered with so maybe the company missed it or someone dropped it while moving it around. It's not usual for me to get a broken one and I purchased four by now. It's worth a try!
Charlotte S.
Charlotte S.
Dickson, TN
I have had horrible chapped lips in the past and nothing helped, I finally saw this at Wal-Mart and thought I would give it a try, it is the most amazing product!! My lips are no longer crazy chapped, they are nice and smooth, I can wear lipstick without it looking cracked and ugly.
I love it so much I have a second one already bought for whenever my first one runs out and I bought one for my sister to try and she LOVES it too.
Really the only complaint is from one of my best friends boyfriend's, she bought it for him and his chapped lips. But he refused to try it because it looks like a lipstick, so a less feminine packaging may sell better.
Julia S.
Julia S.
Rocklin, CA
Review for: Mint Maniac
I really do love this product and the exfoliating magic it works on my lips. When I first bought it, I was surprised at how it felt like an actual exfoliating mask on my lips, as I just expected some small flecks to be mixed into your run-of-the-mill chapstick. I wasn't huge on how much of it came off onto my lips, and I had to wipe my mouth almost immediately because it was really that much. On the plus side, it had a subtly sweet and pleasant taste to it. Besides the excess coming off, it really did make my lips much smoother in no time at all. Definitely a great product to use before chapstick or before any lip beauty product.
Aimie L.
Aimie L.
Review for: Rose
This is the first lip exfoliater I had ever purchased. Such a low price ($2 - $3) for such an awesome product! I have to say this exceeded my expectations. I love how it's a convenient on-the-go product, as long as you have a tissue or napkin on hand to wipe your lips afterwards. Makes my lips feels super soft and free of dry or dead skin every time.  Just a couple tips: try to apply chapstick or wet/lick your lips before using and be careful not to apply too much pressure when using. Also, after several uses, this product will become more gritty, so try to wipe the tip of it with a napkin to smooth it out and reshape it before using.
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Review for: Sweet Cheery
After posting a question about a good drug store lip exfoliant, this one was the winner. I picked it up from Target for $3 which is such an insanely cheap price. The cherry smell is really good. It comes in a lip stick tube and is super easy to apply. It has the rough texture of an exfoliant but isn't too harsh. I put it on and then rubbed it off in a circular motion. It worked pretty well for being such a gentle exfoliator. Right now my lips are extremely dry so it didn't fix all of my problems but I could see myself using this quite often since the price is so good. And with upkeep I think it would work wonders on my lips.
Jackie R.
Jackie R.
Amarillo, TX
This E.L.F. lip exfoliator is an amazing find!! I've been searching for a lip exfoliator that won't set me back a ton of cash and this one may be worth the money and then some!! I have the Sweet Mint version and it feels like sugar being applied to your lips. It scrubs, scrubs, scrubs, then melts out to this beautiful balm. I usually just wipe off lip exfoliator and then apply lipstick or gloss, but I find myself reaching for this all the time now by itself!
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Des Moines
I am now on my third tube of El.F Lip Exfoliator. The only reason I give this 4 stars is because it does not seem to last quite long enough. ELF's products always have a long self life and are a great value for the money and while this a great value for the money, this one seem to slightly miss the mark.
 It does do the job of making your your lips smooth during the winter but I would advise only using this if you have very dry lips as it is a very rough texture and can hurt if you do have soft lips. It is not for the faint of heart. Has a very nice taste though and the packaging is very classy too!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?