BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Lonni S.
this is my favorite product for exfoliating and removing dead skin off my lips. It smells great and works awesome. It's also super affordable. I always buy mine at Target. One stick lasts me months. I'd highly recommend this!
Karrah M.
Gastonia, NC
Review for: Sweet Cheery more...
I bought this on the whim to try it on and it's amazing! It's also only $3 which is pretty cheap! It comes in a black simple box and it's lasted me a few months now, I would buy this again, I'm gonna try the mint flavor next!
Rachel H.
Review for: Sweet Cheery more...
I use this regularly to exfoliate my lips and afterwords I moisturize them. It is great to get lips ready for lipstick and to make them feel smooth and moisturizer. It smells good and doesn't leave a bad taste or feel. It is also affordable and I would recommend it!
Callie G.
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator more...
I actually won this product from the Influenster team and I cannot keep my hands away from it. It exfoliates your lips and leaves them so soft all at the same time. Then you put on the lipstick and boom- your lips look great.
Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL
It serves very well to exfoliate the lips, with a pass in them and then with your fingers exfoliate your lips very well, I recommend it very much. A very good product that lasts too long, about 1 year or two before it expires.
Lucelys A.
Studio City, CA
GREAT PRICE. I always carry this in my bag alongside my chapsticks. It's great for on the go and super affordable. Also It smells so yummy. I will definitely purchase more. Be sure to have tissues in hand to wipe some excess.
Gina G.
Provo, UT
Review for: Mint Maniac more...
LOVE the lip exfoliator! The application is a gritty and sandy but smoothe sensation and I rub my lips together for a few minutes with it on, then wash my lips with water and towel and wa-la! Smoothe lips. Genius. Love it. :)
Whitney B.
Lugoff, SC
Love love love these! This & the sweet cherry one are amazing and do exactly what you want them to! Very great product for how cheap it is! Nice packaging as well! And yes I would buy and recommend this!
JJ N.
Review for: Coconut, Pink Grapefruit, Sweet Cheery, Mint Maniac, Rose more...
Too rough!!!!!!!!!! At first it's not bad and works quite well, but after a few uses, it's all exfoliating beads and not enough smoothness. Even being very gentle it scratched my lips up and made them bleed. Do not recommend.
Courtney F.
Walls , MS
I have tried MANY different lip scrubs and exfoliators which none of them have been bad but most have been pretty pricey, I'm so glad to have found this one bc it's amazing with an awesome price tag so I'm very pleased!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?