BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Rosiella V.
Clothier
Review for: Coconut, Other
These are FANTASTIC! I usually make my own lip scrub, I refuse to pay into the double digits for something I can easily make myself, but this one comes in the typical lipstick tube and makes for such easy use that at the price - it's one of ELF's many items that are in my holy grail product section! I get nervous when I'm on my last one, and like having a few laying around. The basic exfoliator is my favourite because it's a bit coarser [not too much so] than the coconut one but the coconut one is better for the days my lips don't need as much work. Overall, I recommend these to everyone, at the price it isn't going to break the bank if you don't love them but they do their job and are less messy than most lip scrubs!
Erika H.
Racine, WI
I love to keep my lips soft, so I invest a lot into lip scrubs. This one is one of my go tos. The smell is great, and I find the granules of sugar (or whatever the abrasive agent in this exfoliator is) are large enough to get the job done. The flavored lip exfoliators seem to have finer exfoliants in them than the original. The packaging is also a bit different. The original lip exfoliator never seems to click shut while the flavored ones do. If E.l.f. would update their packaging for all of the lip exfoliators, that would be even better.When using this product, make sure not to extend the product out too far. Repeated rubbing back and forth might dislodge the product completely from its packaging and make a mess!
Nicole H.
Boston, MA
I'm a huge lover of e.l.f in general simply because they have some very high quality products for a very low price. The lip exfoliator is a staple for me year round - whenever I have some dead skin, I'll use this maybe twice and it'll probably be gone by then. Using it every day would be beneficial to keep your lips smooth all the time.

This removes dead skin very well and creates a really smooth base for other lip products. The reason I'm giving it four stars is that the stick breaks often, because I think the product is made to come apart. However it is only $3 so it would be beneficial for you to buy a few because that will still be better and cheaper than most other lip exfoliators on the market!
Randi Y.
I am usually a DIY lip scrub kinda girl but I purchased this because I was going to be out and about for a few days and would not have access to my usual lip scrub and I'd heard so many good things about this product. The only thing this product has over my DIY one is portability. I love that it comes in a lipstick tube meaning I can apply it with precision and don't have to use my fingers. The no mess factor is GREAT for on the go pampering but the benefits end there. It's far too harsh and I feel like I'm breaking the skin on my lips when I use it. My lips feel irritated after use and they're not even amazingly soft. I'll stick to my simple coconut oil and sugar for lip exfoliation. Cheap, gentle, and effective.
Katie B.
Anniston, AL
Review for: Mint Maniac
I love, love, LOVE this product! This is incredibly affordable and performs as well as any of the high-end lip exfoliators that I have used in this past.  I love that it is packaged like a traditional lipstick instead of some of the other brands that are in jars or pots that you have to stick your finger into to get the product.  This is much more hygienic and not messy.  The smell/taste of the mint is fabulous and refreshing.  This product gets every bit of the dry/dead skin from my lips without being too rough on that gentle skin. And since they are so affordable I buy them for friends and family and just give them away since I think they are so wonderful. This is a staple on my vanity. I always have at least a couple on hand! lol
Kylie T.
I was sent this product complimentary by Influenster for testing, and I'm sad to say I was not a fan of this product at all. Although this tastes pleasantly minty, it is completely useless. It is not effective in exfoliating my lips in the slightest. The grains are not abrasive enough and my lips are left with as much cracked, dead, peeling skin as they were before i used this product. Even though its cheap, I would still never spend money on it and would rather use a homemade sugar or coffee scrub that does the job much better.
CHRISTINA G.
Ocala, FL
This does a good job at smoothing out my lips. The packaging is much more convenient than one in a pot. Does not get the most stubborn of dead skin on the lips though.
Alexis P.
New Castle, PA
ELF Products are sometimes Hit & Miss....I find them to be for the most part HITS!!!
This Lip Scrub tastes like Brown Sugar! I love that it's shaped just like a Lipstick! & it Works Great! for $3!!! Easy to find at most Walmart or Target stores. This is one of those products that if you have really been wanting to try out & then end up being disappointed (which I don't think you will!) you don't have to feel bad or have buyers remorse lol, I will absolutely repurchase! & definitely recommend! e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Holley C.
West Milford, NJ
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This product is excellent. I used to use a Mary Kay two step lip thing, but it was too expensive for me to keep up with. I was impressed with the elf product, I have been using it for about three weeks now. I use it when I know I am going to wear a matte or otherwise drying lip product, and the results are great. It removes all of the gross dry patches that seem to try and trap your lipstick color. The smell is pleasant, too.
Natasha H.
Evarts, KY
I use this product regularly for my dry lips. I purchased this in clear. It applies easily and doesn't feel rough or uncomfortable. It removes the dead skin away from my lips and I easily wipe it away. I use a lip balm afterwards and my lip products apply smooth because of this product. I have added this product to my routine and it is now a must have. For anyone struggling with dry or cracked lips, I recommend adding lip expholiating to your routine. The e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator works wonders and doesn't break the bank . I recommend this product 100 percent.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?