BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Kiara S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Love this!!!! Works great. Usually lip exfoliators aren't rough enough but this one is perfect. I get the original brown sugar one, and it's my favorite. The price makes it even better, it beats all the other brands in my opinion.
Samantha W.
Flushing, MI
Just bought this lip exfoliator yesterday, used it today and it works amazing!!! It smells great too! I love e.l.f products, they're so adorable and they work amazing! I'd recommend this to anyone who deals with all those lip crusties like I did.
Brianna S.
Review for: Rose more...
Works nice, but I don't really like the way it applies. Besides that it is great! Smells great! I don't use his as much anymore but I would use it again if I could get my hands on some more. It also removes lipstick very well.
Leah S.
Wonderful product and I can't wait to try the new flavors! It's super convenient for travel and you don't have to stick your fingers in a tiny pot to exfoliate your lips!
Kay G.
This exfoliant was... standard. It says to wet the lips slightly before but when I do that, the exfoliant aspect goes away. The water makes the product just smooth like a lipstick. It smells wonderful, but doesn't really hit the mark I look for in a lip exfoliator.
Bianca P.
West Orange, NJ
I've never used one of these before with regularity, but I love having this in my purse especially during the cold winter. It's not too rough and it has a sweet taste.
Whitney B.
Lugoff, SC
Love love love these! This & the sweet cherry one are amazing and do exactly what you want them to! Very great product for how cheap it is! Nice packaging as well! And yes I would buy and recommend this!
Lonni S.
this is my favorite product for exfoliating and removing dead skin off my lips. It smells great and works awesome. It's also super affordable. I always buy mine at Target. One stick lasts me months. I'd highly recommend this!
Callie G.
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator more...
I actually won this product from the Influenster team and I cannot keep my hands away from it. It exfoliates your lips and leaves them so soft all at the same time. Then you put on the lipstick and boom- your lips look great.
Rachel H.
Review for: Sweet Cheery more...
I use this regularly to exfoliate my lips and afterwords I moisturize them. It is great to get lips ready for lipstick and to make them feel smooth and moisturizer. It smells good and doesn't leave a bad taste or feel. It is also affordable and I would recommend it!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?